Unexpected Gifts

By Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter XLVIII

918 25 0
By Dyn_Arxon

"It's nice to make your acquaintance once again, Heir and Heiress Malfoy," Blaise said with an exaggerated bow as he entered the private library of Potter Manor. Hermione only rolled her eyes at him while Draco let out a low rumble.

"Draco," Harry called his attention quickly. He gave him a deep look, "Collect yourself and behave." Draco let out another low grumble before wrapping his arms around Hermione. It was close to another full moon, with October approaching. His wolf was very demanding of Hermione's touch, something she would often appease with kisses.

Harry looked around at his large extended family. They were gathered within the Potter Library for a Clan meeting. It was a Friday, late in September. They were joined by Hades, Persephone, and their Cerberus, which Harry found out was named 'Snuggy' by Persephone. He wasn't going to question the name, not with when Snuffles had been part of his life.

Seamus had been regarding the couple for the past few weeks. He had assisted in their study and research with the information Latous gave them. He was quick to raise the subject, "Is this about what we were told in Meath?" He asked his brother-in-arms. Harry nodded lightly with a small chuckle, "First on the agenda is to update you all about what's been going on with Draco and Hermione."

"At the end of last month, they returned home early because of an incident. Draco now finds himself as a Hybrid. Hermione has fully accepted his new state and everything that it entails. Some of you were already aware of this, and I'm sure that the rest of you know of the only two magical creatures that infect humans."

"Is it safe to assume that you've assisted him during this trying transition?" Serena asked with a questioning look at Harry and Draco. Daphne smiled and nodded lightly, "They also needed help coping with the  enhanced presence being felt by the other."

They went on to reveal the conversations that they shared with Latous, just who and what Latous was, but Seamus knew they didn't tell everything. They had mentioned the 'Ancient King and Queen' bit but left out the names given by the Earth Drake. He gave them a look but was given just the barest shake of a head. Ah, they needed to research more.

Later that day, they were spread throughout the Manor. Harry and Daphne were having a round of love, not bothered that they could be heard from his library office. Hermione decided to distract her husband using the appeals of her own body, something she was ravaged for. Their coupling had been fast, hard, and extremely rough. He spilled himself within her as Ginny yelled throughout the library, "Hurry up before I steal your clothes!"

Draco's growl echoed from the back corner of the library where he had just taken his wife against the many stacks. His body covered hers, not wanting anyone else to see her. "Take them! We'll just go buff!" Harry called from his study, a laugh in his voice. Draco heard Daphne's comment, one that was going to make him look at the furniture warily, "Yes, give me an excuse to take my husband with an audience."

Harry did not like the thought of that. His growl reached through the library as he gave her a searing kiss that she would feel for hours. It was almost four in the afternoon when they gathered outside the library. Even though Hermione was had very intensely less than an hour before, she didn't even have the slightest change in her walk. Draco thought to himself that he would need to change that later. "We should go to a club!" Ginny and Astoria grinned together.

Neville sputtered slightly and cast a glance at his witch. They were to be married during the winter hols, then followed quickly by Blaise and Susan in the spring. "Sure, it gives me a reason to get dressed up for Susan," The dark young man shrugged as he cast a grinning wink at the mentioned witch. She rolled her eyes and looked at the other young women for a moment. Daphne let out a small sigh, "Fine, we'll go out tonight. It's nearly four so we have a few hours to get ready."

============================

Susan stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a deep sapphire blue dress. It was sleeveless and was held up by the loop around her throat. The back was half open, showing off her toned shoulders. It fell to her ankles, hugging her breasts, waist, and hips. The front held her bust naturally, showing her inner breasts. The way her bust pressed out against the material left little to the imagination. The skirt of her dress was folded and cinched into an off-center slit that revealed her long leg.

Ginny and Astoria stepped into her view, both wearing matching outfits in silver and gold. The gold of Ginny's paired with her hair well, while Astoria's silver enhanced her natural beauty. Their skirts were made of straps that hugged their thighs tightly. It was clear that they were wearing nothing underneath. Their breasts were covered by thin material and similar straps rose high on their collars. They were also sleeveless and held a vest of cloth that exposed their naval. The waistline was sown in a way that allowed for a skirt to be worn as a tight but fluttering covering over their rears. A small bit also fell down their front, playfully hiding them.

Flora and Hestia also wore matching dresses, something that is to be expected. The dress itself was a noodle strap that hugged their bodies with the right appeal. The skirt was a crossed-over section that fell to their upper thighs. The side was cinched and sown into a pattern on the back with a small window on the opposite side. These girls were going to kill Seamus.

Hermione was wearing a pencil dress that was soft pink. As she stepped under the light she could see it was metallic rose gold. Her bust line was cut low with a soft brown leather corset wrapped around her torso that pushed up her breasts under the dress. It was shown off by the two slits that ran the entire length of the dress, being held together by corded straps. It fell to her mid-thigh, giving her just enough to be a tease.

Luna had wrapped herself in lilac clothes, twisting and tying them around her body in ways that interwove them, and created a very risqué dress that she was sure Neville would love.

Daphne was the last to get dressed. Her dress was a stark black, being sprinkled with glitter and sparkles. It was a sleeveless dress held up by plush straps that fell over her shoulders. Her breasts were given full support and were being shown off with a large amount of cleavage from the cut of the cloth. Her skirt fell freely from her waist, showing off her creamy, smooth legs and wide hips. Upon looking further, her lower and side breasts were also showing. Her ribs and back were covered with only thin straps of the plush material connecting to the skirt. It looked as if the dress was made of velvet, which it was.

They kept their hair and makeup simple and neutral, not that Daphne wore anything other than a lip gloss. They were all wearing their rings, well, those who had them. They looked like supermodels. Okay, Daphne and Astoria looked like royalty. They left the rooms to join the boys downstairs in the sitting room. They were all waiting at the bottom of the stairs for them, talking amongst themselves until Harry and Draco let out rumbling growls as they spotted their witches.

Daphne led the girls down the stairs, her eyes only on her wizard. He was dressed in a fitted black suit that showed his taut form. He clutched a cane by his side, the head depicted the open maw of a dragon. It was carved from black walnut wood with gemstones embedded through it. They looked nothing short of crowned royalty.

Draco was wearing solid black, which luckily brought more attention to Hermione's dress. Neville and Seamus were dressed in dark grays with Blaise wearing a very dark smokey blue. Harry assisted Daphne down the last few stairs, kissing her hand with a growled hiss. Neville pulled at his collar as he focused on Luna, "Can we hurry before a certain witch is locked away and made unavailable?"

"You can unwrap me at the club if you'd like," She giggled airly at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. To the pleasant surprise of the party, Neville seemed to actually consider her offer.

Draco pulled his wife to him strongly, his chest a low rumble as he looked down at her. His eyes shone silver as his tongue darted over his fangs, which stayed after his first shift. He wanted to sink them into Hermione and taste every part of the witch again.

Seamus couldn't decide which girl to stare at more. They were all exceptionally beautiful. Blaise stepped to Susan, holding his arm out to her. When she looped her arm through his, he leaned down to her ear, "You look gorgeous, Amore." She thanked him with a kiss on his cheek.

The evening's plans made Harry and Daphne thankful for her parents taking Kairos for the weekend.

============================

They found themselves walking into a popular muggle and Wizarding nightclub. It was accessible to only those who knew of the magical world, thankfully. The security was easy to pass, not that they stopped them. They walked in as if they owned the place and began to enjoy their night. They were recognized by some of the magical folk, as well as some muggles who had heard about Meath. The settlement was gaining ground quickly. After a couple of hours, Daphne and Hermione left for the bar to order drinks.

Susan and Luna had pulled their men onto the dance floor and were enjoying themselves. Seamus was laughing and taking turns dancing with his girls. He had made sure to dance with all of them more than once that night. Despite what they were doing, the entire club seemed to notice when Harry and Draco stood up. They had watched and overheard a few Americans trying to come on to their wives. Daphne had told him she could deal with them but she gave up once she felt a hand grope her rear.

They held the presence of wild animals as they approached the bar. Their steps were silent, smooth, and fluid. The only sound of their coming was the tiny click of Harry's cane on the floor. "Excuse us, ladies, are these men bothering you?" Harry asked sickeningly politely. He was absolutely raving inside.

"Piss off, mate. We were already talking to these babes," A tall American with thick light brown hair said in an annoyed tone. The man had his arm slung around Hermione and was giving her a very suggestive look. The man that was coming on to Daphne had just touched her once again. They were very mistaken to do so.

In sync, Harry and Draco snatch their arms away from their witches strongly. They slammed them against the bar with a loud commotion. "I wasn't asking you. My Lady?" Harry's voice dropped several octaves as the two men gave aggrieved rumbles. They ignored the shiver it sent through the woman.

Daphne smiled and shifted her hands closer to the ring of drinks, her wedding ring glittering softly in the low light. "I'm alright, thank you, Sir," She smiled at him with a light bow of her head. The American that Draco held was staring into his silver orbs, finally seeing the power behind him. The other, a shorter but larger man, was struggling against Harry's hold. "Come on, what's the harm in trying to bring a couple of dolls back to a hotel?" He asked in his drunken haze.

It only angered Harry more. His hand released his arm only to swiftly snatch the man by his throat. "What's the harm?" Harry breathed dangerously. His eyes took on a predatory sharpness. "The harm is that you are trying to pick up a married woman who is wearing her ring. You blatantly ignored that detail and continued to touch her without her consent," His voice was a gruff growl as he sneered at the man.

Luna, having wanted a drink, lead Neville over. She stood by with an airy smile as she waved, "He's going to kill the drunk." Neville watched the situation carefully. He glanced at Blaise and Susan who were also watching. "The others are as well," She whispered under her breath to him.

Daphne and Hermione were flooded by the rising tempers and protectiveness of their husbands. A glance passed between the young women before the tall American spoke, "Come on, man, we just wanted a few drinks and some easy action tonight." Draco bared his teeth at the man but Hermione swiftly stepped in. "Mr. Malfoy, your drink?" She asked him as she motioned at the shot of gin.

"Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy," He said roughly, staring at the other man with painful intent in his eyes. The man realized his mistake while his friend continued to dig himself deeper. "Who are you anyway? It's not like you have any say over who she goes home with!" His voice raised with a rasp from Harry's hold on his throat.

The harsh hissing of many men inhaling sharply around the club sounded out. They were there with wives, girlfriends, and the such. Harry's voice dropped into a deep hiss, "She is mine, you bumbling buffoon. My Lady, MY WIFE, and you dare insinuate that I have no right to defend her from drunken fools?" His voice held a growl of anger, "I'll gut you where you stand, you unfettered barbarian of a swine."

Harry's fingers tightened as he spoke. He was putting pressure on the mans trachea and cutting his oxygen supply. Daphne stepped closer, placing a flat hand on Harry's broad chest gently. Her words were spoken with a tongue tone, "My Lord Hadrian, it's alright now. The man cannot learn his lesson if you snuff his life, Très cher."

"Cha bhean fear eile riut," Harry said roughly. His brogue accented strongly, something she loved. Daphne reached up and cupped his jaw lightly, "I know, my love. I'm yours, I promise you. No one else will touch me." His hold on the man let go, dropping him to the floor.

"Lord Potter," A voice that caused the hair on his neck to stand spoke out. A couple approached them from within the dance floor. The woman was dressed in black silks that revealed much of her body. The man was large. He was dressed in a button-down, with the first four buttons undone, and a vest. His sleeves were rolled to his elbows, showing off his thick forearms. On one arm were several jagged scars.

Harry gave the couple a strong look, "What do you want, Heracles? Do be careful and mind your tongue or I shall remove your arm this time." His lion was rearing to be released on the arrogant god. His words had summoned the others to gather around. Heracles seemed to shift unfortunately as he sensed their power as a group.

The woman sighed and shook her head, "Please forgive my stepson, Lord Hadrian. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Hera." She was truly a beautiful woman with long black hair and a shapely figure. Well, not that it mattered. Harry was very much into a certain blonde bombshell. The goddess bowed her head slightly, "We are here to warn you about something that has reached. You are being hunted, Lord Hadrian."

"I'm aware," Harry bristled with a low growl. "I have recently come across an Earth Drake who has been helpfully informative." Daphne looped her arm through his as he spoke.

She shook her head slightly, "He will be one of your greatest challenges." Harry growled louder, narrowing his gaze at her. "Goddess, allow me to remind you of something. I am King with the knowledge of Ancient times. I know that the Arthurian Knight wants to end me. We are of Old and New to revive what must be brought back," He told her strongly. His voice held a very authoritative edge to it.

Her eyes widened as she understood what he said. She regarded him and Daphne strongly before giving a refined bow of her head. Her voice was light as she spoke, "Of course, you are right. You are the son of the brilliant woman named after my flower, I apologize for underestimating your mind."

"Goddess, do please stop by for a bit of tea sometime. I'm sure Her Highness, Persephone, would enjoy you joining our weekly teas," Daphne offered with the poise of a queen. Hera could only accept the invitation.

What is Lady Magic doing? Of all incarnations, these two are the ones to reunite together? They had already gathered a table of ten Knights, including themselves made a total twelve. He had yet to reach his maturity, and she doubted he needed it. They carried themselves as royalty and their friends had been on guard the entire night, even when dancing. Zeus wants to call an order for their death but Hades, Persephone, Ares, Athena, Hecate, and herself were opposed to it.

She remembered the vivid warnings of the Witch Goddess after their time in Greece. Cries of their power being enough to break their very world and how they were strong enough to rebuild it all from the ashes. Using her domain, she could see that their marriage and union was growing in strength every day.

She excused Heracles and herself before disappearing into the throngs of people. Harry, Daphne, and their Knights spent the rest of the night drinking and dancing. The obvious chemistry within the group fed into the club for hours.

============================

A/N: Cha bhean fear eile riut roughly translates to 'Another man shall not touch you' in Gaelic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.7K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
3.7K 144 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
255K 7.3K 48
Draco Malfoy is working to live in the world that has shunned him after the war, while finishing his schooling and trying to stay out of Azkaban. He...
41.9K 866 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...