✔ Broken Angel [A Sakura Haru...

By MistyAnnE_04

Behind every beautiful kuniochi, Is a dumbass guy, Who treated her wrong, And made her strong.. (COMPLETED.06... More

Broken Angel
B_[01]
L_[02]
A_[03]
C_[04]
K_[05]
B_[06]
U_[07]
T_[08]
T_[09]
E_[10]
R_[11]
F_[12]
L_[13]
I_[14]
E_[15]
S_[16]
W_[17]
E_[18]
R_[19]
E_[20]
O_[21]
N_[22]
C_[23]
E_[24]
B_[25]
R_[26]
K_[28]
E_[29]
N_[30]
A_[31]
N_[32]
G_[33]
E_[34]
L_[35]
S_[36]
Black Butterflies
Author's Note

O_[27]

3.3K 195 18
By MistyAnnE_04

What If

***

"..What if I say I love you,
Will you be the one to run to?.."

-Ashley Tisdale (What If)

(A/N: I was listening to this song while writing this chapter! Definately one of my favorites)

***

Sakura's POV

After our little practice...

Yeah, Kissing practice =__=

I was heading to my room but as I passed the hallway, I saw the weasel with a huge bag slung on his shoulder. I stopped in my tracks and cocked him an eyebrow.

"What the f*ck is in that dirty bag?" I asked him and saw hin smirked.

"A present for my beloved brother's soon-to-be-wife." And then he shrugged his shoulders. I laughed evilly. Hahaha! Itachi really just hates Karin for his bastard of a brother! He said that Karin isn't WORTHY enough to be an Uchiha.

But of course, for me? I THINK THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!! Seriously, who else would you want the duck king to be paired with other than the slut queen herself?

Tsk. I smirked back at him. "When are you gonna give that, Itachi-kun?" He sighed. "I don't know. Maybe now, I guess?" I peeped at the bag again and saw blood oozing out of it. Oh, this is gonna be good!

"Want me to help you?" I asked becuase, well.. Let's just say that I want to pay Karin, my dearest friend, a visit and cut off her head. I can't see what's wrong with that, right?

Hahahaha!

Itachi poked my forehead. "Sure. Tonight is her bridal shower afterall."

I bit my lip to surpress the excitement. Oh, the possibilities flooding inside my playful, sadistic mind.. Hahaha!

~

As me and the weasel reached the dumpyard-- I mean, the venue for the INNOCENT Karin's Bloody Bridal Shower, I disguised myself as a civilian using a jutsu.

"Sakura, um... You go in and---"

"YEAH! Yeah, I f*cking get it, weasel-chan!" I patted him on the shoulder and took the bag from him. He smiled.

"Be careful?"

I laughed at what he said. "Tsk. Like KARIN is worth even being cautious." I said and pecked his cheek before entering hell.

I mean, the venue. ....yeah. Haha.

Anyway, the moment I entered the 'resort' or whatever you call this crap, and saw Karin drooling at topless man.....

And F*CK?!?!

My eyes widened the moment I saw who was entertaining the ladies!

SASUKE?!?!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 54 8
A fanfic where I imagine Vanitas and Noé being themselves_< A/N: Hii!! you might already know me from my old books, but if you don't, please let me i...
112K 3.5K 67
When Sakura Haruno was a genin, she saved the lives of her teammates on multiple occasions, but every time, her efforts and growth was ignored by her...
170K 7.7K 19
It felt like she had swallowed the galaxy. Everywhere she looked, she saw stars. Planets and moons and constellations. Comets, meteors, and all the l...
143K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...