Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 14

54.3K 2.3K 215
By Jeelvyas03

Author's POV

Advika and Abhimaan reached Oberoi Mansion. Advika was about to open the door but Abhimaan locked it. When she realized it she looked at him with raised eyebrows. To which he replied,

"You really have to go, we can spend some more time, you know?"

"No we can't. I know you have work. So please go back to your office."

"It can wait"

"You have already wasted your half of the day on me"

He pulled her closer and also opened her seatbelt without her realizing. And speak while looking in her eyes.

"Don't say that, even a single minute with you is more worthy than all the wealth in the world."

Advika didn't reply to him, just looked into his eyes. And then nodded her head.

" Words, baby I need words"
" I am not a baby." Advika replied with blushing cheeks.
" You are, you are my baby"

Advika blushed more at his statement. Abhimaan wasn't able to control himself so he lightly bite her cheek.  Advika rubbed her cheek and said,

" They are my cheeks, not apples. Why does everyone bite it?"

But the word that got the attention of Abhimaan is everyone. He asked with the slightest anger in his voice which Advika didn't realize.

" Who else dares to bite it?"
" Who else, Ansh. He always bites my cheeks.  But now I told him, if he bites my cheeks I will only love Miku. I am also telling you if you also bite my cheeks I also won't love you. I will love only my Miku."

Abhimaan got angry listing this. And tell,

"That Chutku don't let him come near you and who the fuck is this Miku.?"

Advika didn't like his angry voice so told him while pointing her finger at him,

"Don't call Ansh Chutku. I love him. And second, dare you say anything about my Miku. If you say anything bad about him. I won't talk to you."

Saying she opened the door and ran into her house. Abhimaan cursed under his breath but now he can't go back without  pacifying his Advika and also can't go back without knowing who Miku is.

He ran behind him into her house where she ran. She was in the living room when Abhimaan reached there.

"Advika, listen to me, I am sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to know who he is?"

Listening to his voice, everyone came into the living room. Advika turn to him and asked,

" Then why did you cured and raise your voice if you didn't mean to upset me?"
" You said you love him. What do you expect me to do?"

Listening him Suresh interrupt,
" Whom did she love?"
" I don't know some Miku"

Everyone else controls their smile. But someone else who was jealous shouted,
" No buu no lobe miku, buu lobe ann"

Meera facepalm herself and said,
" Ansh buu love you ok but this is not about you."

Ansh looked at his bua and asked ,
" Buu lobe ansh"
" Yes Babu I do"

"Advika, will you tell me who Miku is and what he has that you love him?"
"Noo"
"Advika please don't test my patience"

Meera realized that he was getting angry. And also know that Advika is stabbon. So she decided to interrupt.

"Hukum, no need to get angry. Miku is a soft toy. Whom she loves a lot."

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows. Advika glared at Meera but  nodded at him. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Please Advika I said I am sorry. Now at least look at me. And about shouting how can you expect me to react when you say you love someone."

Everyone else is looking at him with amusement in their eyes. They never thought that the person everyone fears is pacifying Advika's anger who can't hurt even a single ant. And also getting jealous over soft toy.

" Fine but don't curse of sought"
" I won't. Now all good?"

But before Advika could reply someone shouted from behind and everyone turned to that side.  There stands Siddharth with an angry expression.

" Nothing is good, what the fuck you are doing in my house?"

Abhimaan got angry listing him but he looked at Advika. He can't make her upset knowing how much she loves his brother. So decided to keep his calm and replied,

"She came to my office to give a file. So I am here just to drop her."

" She doesn't need your services. Gudiya why didn't you call me. Didn't you know I was just called away?"

" I know Bhai but he said he can drop me. And I find nothing wrong in it so agreed"

Siddharth looked at her with shock. She never does something he doesn't like. This is the first time when she did something which he doesn't appreciate.

" You find nothing wrong, seriously?"

" Mr. Oboroi I appreciate if you talk with her calmly"

When Abhimaan interrupted Siddharth mocked him,

" Seriously, you are teaching me how to talk to my family. Who himself doesn't have a family. Everyone knows how good a relationship you share with your family."

Abhimaan angry after listening to him. He doesn't want to do something he regrets later. So he went outside.

Advika looked at her brother and said,

"Bhai you shouldn't have to behave with him like this. He was here because of me."

She ran behind him. Abhimaan was about to open the door.
"Abhimaan"

He turned towards her. His eyes are rad because of anger. He averted his eyes. She reached him. But before she can speak he said to her,

" Go back into your house"
" Are you angry at me?"
" No you are not at fault."
" But he talked with you that way because of me"
" I told you I am not angry at you, please listen to me go back. We will talk tomorrow"

She knows he is angry if not on her then on her brother. She already knew that he got drunk last night because he was angry. She doesn't want to repeat something like that. So she did the first thing that came into her mind. She hugged him.

Abhimaan was stiff for a moment because after years someone hugged him with affection. Yes he can feel her affection in a hug. So he turned around and hugged her tightly.  And buried his face in her neck.  She rome her hands up- down in order to calm him.

" Why is it always me Advika? Why do people judge me? When they don't even know what happened.  Am I not good enough to be loved by someone?"

" It's not your fault. And who said you are not loveable. You will get the best person who will love with you all her heart"

" I don't want anyone's love. I want yours"
"Abhimaan I .."

" It's ok Advika you don't love me now. But please don't judge me like everyone else. Just give me chance"
" I won't leave you. I promise. Now don't be upset ok"

Abhimaan think for sometime and said,

"I won't be upset anymore if you promise me, that you will meet me tomorrow"
" Ok. I will. Pakka. Now don't be upset."

He smiled at her and went from there.

In side Oberoi Mansion

" Siddharth what was that? This is what we teach you?"  His father asked with anger in his voice.
" But papa, I don't like him near my Gudiya."
" I don't care what you like your not. But this is not the way you talk with someone."

Sid sighs as he knows what he did was wrong.

" I am telling you you better ask forgiveness from him and solve whatever your Problem is."

Advika came inside and asked him,

" Bhai, why did you make him upset? He was not even at fault."
" You think Gudiya I am at fault"
" I don't know Bhai but whatever you said to him is not good. We should not judge him before knowing him"

Sid looked at her last time and went to his room. Meera told everyone that she will make him understand. And he will definitely ask for forgiveness from Abhimaan.

" Fine Meera, you better make him understand, otherwise I have to make him understand, '' her FIL said to him.
" Don't worry papa, I will talk to him." Saying she left from there.

Everyone else also went to their rooms. Advika also went to her room. But her mind is still with Abhimaan.

So, here is the new chapter. I hope you like it.

What do you think will Siddharth talk with Abhimaan and solve his problem? Or it will affect Abhimaan and Advika's relation?

If you like this chapter plz do vote and comment.

Will see you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 682K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
5.2M 227K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...
402K 15.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
37.5K 1.7K 11
Abhimanyu Thakur - He is most handsome eligible bachelor. He is known as devil in his underworld as he is a mafia king. He never has any weakness in...