• Only Time Will Tell •

By jada_nb

Just read you won't regret it... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Characters!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Brief Intermission
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
*Announcement: New Story!!*
~ The Final Chapter ~

Chapter 29

594 22 13
By jada_nb

Aria's POV:

Alcohol and junk food coursed through my system, leaving me unable to do much movement. Thank god for responsible boyfriends.

"Alright, come on." Dylan said, instructing me to lift my arms to pull my sweater off.

He slid a large t-shirt over my head. Next was my tights, which he hardly looked my way while sliding them off and slipping on some shorts. It made me drunkenly smile to myself.

"Aren't you a good boyfriend," I flashed a big grin while scrunching my fingers in his fluffy blonde hair. Dylan laughed, shaking his head,

"That. And you're drunk as shit." He said before walking over to put my clothes, folded, on the large dresser.

He then took off his own shirt and pants while over there, prompting me to internally drool. My boyfriend was looking way too good right now and it didn't help that I was drunk off my ass either.

"You're really fine as shit y'know that?" I said, unfiltered. He laughed again and I didn't understand what was funny, I'm deadass.

"Why thank you, babydoll." Dylan said before turning around, now dressed in a t-shirt and pajama pants. I can't get over the fact that he really looks like a younger Brad Pitt.

"Okay, what we watching tonight?" He asked me while getting comfortable under the large comforter. I'd already done the same while he'd gotten dressed. "Cartoon, or kids show?"

Scooting closer and snuggling under his right arm, I wrapped my arms around his midsection while tangling my right leg between his.

"You can choose tonight, I'm good with whatever." I said, feeling myself fall asleep by the second. With one hand, he rubbed my back while pointing the remote at the TV with the other.

"Okay sounds good to me," Dylan responded.

"Goodnight Bubba, I love you." I said, but I didn't hear anything back before I was out like a light.

~ Meanwhile ~

Hunter's POV:

After washing my face and changing into my pajamas, the bed was calling my name. It's been a long ass day. A good one, but long as hell. Even though I had plenty on the way here, sleep is still long overdue seeing as it's about 1 am right now.

Getting into the extremely comfortable bed, I turned the TV to Disney Plus, deciding on 'Good Luck Charlie.' Just as I was dozing off, I felt my phone vibrate, somewhere in the plush comforter. A smirk tugged my lips, seeing who it was. Then my eyebrows furrowed once I realized what time she was calling me at, but I answered nonetheless.

"Miss girl, it is one in the morning, why are you up?" She laughed, and I continued, "and better yet why're you calling me at one in the morning like sum wrong."

"Okay first off all, I should be asking you the same thing. And second, I called because I missed you and wanted to hear your voice." Her last words caused my skeptical expression to soften. "Yeah look at you, feeling all bad." I playfully rolled my eyes, looking away.

"Shut up."

"Mmmhm, so how's your day been?" I released a long sigh before grinning,

"It was actually really good. The drive here was long, but we had a ball during game night once we settled in." Tina's face lit up at my last words,

"Oo, what games did you play?" I smiled,

"Ummm, 'Spin the Dare,' 'Stir the Pot,' and 'Let's Get Deep.'"

"Oouu sounds spicyy." I giggled at the way she shimmied her shoulders while wiggling both eyebrows.

"It was, to be honest."

"Oop," she raised an eyebrow. "Beans were spilled?" I smiled,

"Well yeah, but not in a bad way." I then perked up remembering a certain event, "but I did end up getting exposed by Aria's bitch ass." Tina laughed,

"Uh oh-"

"This bitch said that I still have a stuffed animal as a best friend, which I told her in confidence!" I exaggerated and Tina just dropped her head, laughing at me.

"Did she really?" I paused,

"Well...no because the card said she couldn't say who the confession was about, but still!" I chuckled a bit with her. "Anyway, how was your day?"

She sighed, looking down, "it was alright, could've been better but ya know." A smirk crept onto my face, noticing what she was doing. I played along nonetheless,

"And why is that Tina Tellis?" She picked her head up with a furrowed expression,

"Why my government though?"

"Because I can, now answer the question"

"Oo, bossy," she sassed, but I kept my same attitude. "Fine.....it could've been better if you were here." Even though I knew it was coming, a response still wasn't in preparation. I sighed,

"Tina-"

"No it's okay, I was just joking." I frowned at her change in demeanor. "I know you have your reasons, so I won't push. I know, it isn't fair."

"I'm sorry," I pouted. Tina shook her head,

"No need to be. Hey look, I'm not gonna keep you, I know you're tired. I'll talk to you later alright?"

"I don't want you hanging up mad at me T."

"I'm not mad at you babe, I promise." I frowned again, still not believing her. She gave me her best reassuring smile, "We're good okay? Get some rest, and call me in the morning." I nodded, despite the uneasy feeling I had,

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight Hunter."

~ Meanwhile ~

Lauren's POV:

Turning Sade around to face me, in a swift motion, I picked her up and walked out of the bathroom. While her legs kept tight around my torso, she placed a hand on my neck and passionately kissed me as I made my way to our king sized bed. My hands found their way to her behind before gently squeezing, earning a moan from her mouth to mine.

I laid her down on the bed, and it wasn't long before I crawled on top, straddling Sade's lap. She sat up and gave me this look that sent chills all over my body. She could be so intimidating sometimes, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on even more. Desire and adoration saturated her eyes as they peered into mine, which were laced with something similar.

After stripping ourselves of every item of clothing, I was now positioned in between my girlfriend's legs, feeling her body squirm beneath me. I knew what she needed, and I was eager to give it to her. It was just something about making her damn near beg for it though...

Slowly, my lips traced from her ear, down her neck, and to her collarbone. Making marks where I pleased, I brought a hand up to caress her breast, occasionally pinching to provide more stimulation. She'd moan in my ear everytime, and it made my core nearly ache with arousal. Placing my knee ever so slightly against my girlfriend's womanhood, I picked my head up to look into her eyes. The more pressure I added, the more her face contorted and I loved every bit of it.

She began closing her eyes from the pleasure. Just then, I dipped my head back into her neck, taking my knee away to replace it with my hand. I pressed, ever so slightly, making her arch into me. The teasing wouldn't stop until I heard-

"Lauren, baby please," she moaned breathlessly. There it is. I smirked against her skin,

"Please what?"

"Ple-" Before she could finish, I slowly slid in two fingers, gaining a gasp paired with a faint moan. It made me smile.

Sade's POV:

"You think you can keep it down this time?" my girlfriend mumbled through each kiss on my neck, keeping her fingers slowly pumping inside me. My eyebrows furrowed, yet my eyes remained closed in pleasure.

"Me?" I asked, rhetorically. Lauren pulled her fingers out, just to lick them clean while looking me dead in the eyes. This girl... I carried on with my sentence before I could forget what I was saying with the way she was gazing at me. "Last time I checked you were screaming my na-"

"Hey hey, now why we bringing up old stuff?" I bit my lip, letting a chuckle seep through.

"Yeah that's what I thought." She arched her brow, smirking, before leaning in close to me which made my breathing hitch. Her lips pecked mine before she pulled back a bit with an enticing look in her eye,

"We'll see who'll be screaming who's name tonight, now won't we."

Squinting my eyes and arching an eyebrow of my own, "thought we were supposed to be quiet?" I challenged. Looking down slightly between us, Lauren chuckled then grinned, biting her lip,

"You're gonna regret that, I just want you to know."

"I d-" my words were cut off by yet another sloppily passionate kiss.

It was obvious Lauren upheld the dominance this round, so there was no point in me even fighting for it. My hands roamed her body, but it wasn't for long before my girlfriend took them both and pinned them above my head. She traveled her sensual and passionate kisses from down my neck to my breasts. Her tongue glided flat across my nipple before her mouth engulfed it entirely. An airy moan escaped through my tucked bottom lip as my center dripped with excitement.

Taking her hands from mine, without breaking our fervent kiss, she smoothly gripped one hand around my neck and the other around my waist, pulling me upright. The hand that held my waist slid around to fondle my womanhood as the other remained gently holding my throat while our tongues danced. Two fingers entered me once again and it became harder to engage in the kiss.

"Oh my g-" I moaned, rolling my neck back. Just as I did so, Lauren didn't hesitate to find my spot again.

Remembering that we needed to be quiet, I bit my lip, harder this time, to keep from getting too loud. Apparently I spoke too soon because the minute she curved her fingers upward, now pumping faster, my mouth was no longer my own.

"Shhhh," Lauren whispered against my agape mouth before letting go of my throat to sneak her arm around my waist.

My thing is....how the hell you gonna shush me while making my legs shake? The math ain't mathing.

Her fingers pumped fast, hitting my spot with every stroke. My chest heaved, feeling the oncoming of the indescribable feeling of pleasure. I could taste blood from how hard my teeth dug into my bottom lip. Lauren's lips were now giving my breast attention once again as her fingers continued to work at my center. Honestly, I didn't think she could go any faster, or please me any better, but apparently I was wrong, again.

My eyes shut tight, as the whimpers I was managing to let escape, were no longer present. Hysterically, my body convulsed against Lauren's as the orgasm threatened to seep through. She grunted against my skin, feeling my nails dig into her back. I'll apologize in the morning.

Soon, my juices were flowing and I could remember how to breathe again.

Tonight, my girlfriend was just full of surprises. Everytime I think I've got something figured out or in check, she switches gears on me.

As soon as I came, Lauren shuffled around and out of nowhere I found myself on my back with my girlfriend looking up at me from down below.

"I want your eyes on me Emerald. The entire time okay?" My eyebrows furrowed. How the hell does she expect me to keep my eyes open?!

However, I complied anyway.

She smirked amorously before laying her tongue flat against my core, prompting me to suck air between my teeth while watching her. My womanhood was now very sensitive so this had me whimpering and squirming beneath her already. Lauren shook her head, hooking both arms around my thighs and pulling me back.

"Quit running." The low and sternness of her voice made me shiver internally.

"Baby I ca-" Once again, my sentence was cut off by Lauren sucking mercilessly on my core. "Oohh m-"

One hand held her curly head tight as the other gripped the sheets beside me. Keeping my eyes open and on hers was now becoming a gruesome task.

They fluttered as I tried to speak, "Lauren, I'm about t-"

"Come on baby you're almost there," she urged.

The vibration of her words against my center combined with the tone of her voice infiltrating my ears is what I think sent me there. Faint whimpers escaped my lips as her tongue dove deeper into me, prompting my eyes to roll back in pleasure.

"Laur- please, I can't keep my- oh my g-" I pleaded, sounding spent.

"No. You look away, and I stop." She arched a daring eyebrow before carrying on. My teeth gritted, feeling another wave coming, this one stronger than the last.

Lauren continued sucking on my clit, and soon I felt two fingers back inside me, wasting no time to pick up speed. And I thought I was losing it before? In nearly seconds, another climax hit me like a storm, soliciting a grunt of pleasure stemming from my throat.

My girlfriend didn't stop though. Instead, she retracted the two heavily coated fingers and focused her mouth solely on my womanhood, sucking the absolute life out of me.

Oh. My. God.

The sensitivity of my center was almost unbearable at this point. Lauren held me down as I tried to run from her. In distress, I panted and whimpered, trying to keep as quiet as possible as I pleaded for mercy.

Tonight, though, she had none. It had to be the liquor in her system because what the hell did I do to deserve this?! 

What would now be my third peak was on the rise, despite my efforts to get away from my surprisingly strong significant other. Not even two minutes into this round, I'd come again. This time, it was harder than I could've ever imagined. Tears streamed down my face, my head was spinning, and my hand gripped the sheets so tight it's gone numb. And still, Lauren was not letting up until it'd passed. My mouth hung wide open, yet no sound came through. My eyes were shut so tight, I saw stars. It was that intense.

Lauren licked me clean before trailing back up my body slowly with sensual kisses. While she was doing so, I was still trying to figure out what in the hell just happened. It felt like I'd gone to heaven and returned to Earth just now. I was confused, satisfied, turned on, freaked out, and in desperate need of water.

Her beautiful green eyes peered into mine with a sweet grin. She licked her lips,

"You're really beautiful y'know that?" My face scrunched as I squinted my eyes at her. How dare she call me beautiful and smile all sweet after snatching the shit out of my soul? Lauren giggled, noticing my expression of disbelief. "What?" She asked.

Reaching up to wrap a hand around her neck, I pulled her down closer to me. "You're something else that's what," I said before erotically connecting our lips once more.

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.1K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
2.9K 98 5
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
21.9K 125 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
6.6K 398 21
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐..