Minsung Oneshots

By stttraysthetic___

Some random minsung oneshots cause there can never NOT be enough minsung in this world :) More

Kissing Cam
"I'm sorry"
First date with a stranger Pt. 1
First date with a stranger Pt. 2
The guy on the bus
Hoodie
Live fiction
Terrace
A boy can dream
How it began
2 am date nights
God, how MUCH is a kiss worth?
Fall or Fly
My soulmate hates cheescake
Don't read the last page
Don't read the last page Pt. 2
Don't read the last page Pt. 3
Lightning
Kitchen Windows
Bloodstains and Paint
My Idiot
My Idiot Pt. 2
My Dream Keeper
His smile
Ghosts of his past
Midnight Antics
My Idiot Pt. 3
Rainy Days
A Nuclear Romance
Opposites Attract
Seal it with a kiss
Opposites Attract Pt. 2
Opposites Attract Pt. 3
Mistletoe
Opposites Attract (bonus)
Drunken Confessions

A setup

1.5K 51 27
By stttraysthetic___

"OKAY EVERYONE!" Their choreographer yelled after they finished the hundredth run through of Maniac. "Your done for the day! Go home and rest."

Saying so he grabbed his stuff and left the studio. All of Straykids immediately slumped down onto the floor against the wall, breathing heavily, their clothes soaked with sweat. Jisung gulped down a bottle of water as he stared at one person who was sitting across the room.

His white shirt was stuck to his body, slightly see through because of being slick with sweat. His chest rose and fell with heavy panting breaths, and his wet purple hair flopped down on his brow.

"Staring at Minho hyung now, are we?" Chuckled a deep voice from next to Jisung and he almost spat out his water in shock.

"Felix! Don't do that!"

Felix crossed his arms and leaned back. "Well I was right anyways. You were and are ogling at Minho hyung."

Jisung was pretty sure his face was a bad shade of red by that time. "Yeah, whatever" He mumbled, standing up and grabbing his phone and mask. "I'm going back to the dorm." He informed the younger. "I'm not feeling very well."

"Okay. Want me to come with?"
"Nah, it's fine. Enjoy your time with Hyunjin instead, alright?" He added with a smirk, giggling at the red that promptly dusted Felix's cheeks.

"Yah!" He yelled out indignantly but Jisung was already unlocking the studio door and stepping out.

"Sungie!" Called a voice behind him suddenly and Jisung froze, turning around quickly.

"Yes hyung?" The younger squeaked out, trying hard not to 'ogle' at the order's basically exposed body.

"Uhh, wanna grab some dinner with me?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

For an otherwise composed person, he sure had a lot of nervous habits.

Jisung exhaled, expecting something worse. "Sure!"

Minho smiled, relieved, just as Felix screamed from behind him.

"What happened to 'not feeling well', huh?!" He mimicked the latter's tired voice and Jisung glared daggers at him, a 'shut the bloody fuck up' expression clear on his face.

Hyunjin and Seungmin snickered from beside him.

"Oh! Are you sick?" Minho asked worriedly. "We can go out later then."

"No no no!" Jisung said hastily. "I'm perfectly fine. Lets just go back to the dorms, change and then go out."

"Okay." Minho grabbed his arm, pulling Jisung out of the studio as he glanced back one last time to see the teasing expressions on everyones faces.

Shooting one last dirty glare at all of them (I'm looking at you Felix), Jisung walked out with Minho pulling him by his arm.

Inside the studio~

"It's high time the two idiots get together, don't you think?" Asked Jeongin as soon as the door slammed behind Minho and Jisung.

"Of course!" Said Changbin. "But the two are hopeless. They wouldn't understand the signals even if it was dancing naked infront of their faces."

"Which is exactly why," Said Hyunjin smirking. "We need to set them up. And I know exactly, how."

Meanwhile with Minho and Jisung~

"Are you sure your not sick Sung?" Asked Minho worriedly as they walked back to the dorms. The younger smiled.

"I'm sure hyung. Felix was just saying that to get on my nerves."

"Oh. Okay. Tell me if you feel sick though." He said immediately.

"Yes hyung" Jisung drawled, pretending to be annoyed but actually getting flustered at how much Minho cared for me.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The two reached the dorm, walking to their respective rooms to freshen up. Minho went to the bathroom and took a long shower, drying himself with his towel and then reaching for his clothes when he realised he forgot to get them.

"Oh great" He mumbled to himself, wrapping the fluffy towel around his waist and stepping out of the bathroom, walking straight to the closet to get some clothes.

He selected a hoodie and some baggy jeans, removing his towel and pulling on his boxers when....

"Hyung, you ready?" Asked Jisung, walking into the room without knocking.

Both of them froze in their positions, Jisung while putting on a watch, Minho while adjusting his boxers.

Jisung's face went bright red as he whirled around in panic, shutting his eyes tightly even though he wasn't facing the older at that time.

"I-I'm so sorry hyung! I didn't know you were changing, I thought you were done so I-I came to call you. I'm sorry!" He apologised breathlessly as Minho hastened to pull on the rest of his clothes.

"I-It's fine Sung, don't worry about it. You can turn around now by the way."

Jisung hesitantly turned around to see Minho standing there, wearing a dark green hoodie and light blue baggy jeans, his damp messy hair half covered by the enormous hood as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Jisung gulped, staring at the cute, completely covered Minho in front of him while the half naked, still-wet-from-a-shower, boxer clad Minho flashed before his eyelids.
He shook his head quickly to get rid of his..... thoughts, and flashed a nervous smile.

"Well, if you're ready, lets go?"

Minho nodded. "Sure."
______________________

Jisung and Minho were done eating but the younger insisted for ice cream. So that's where they were heading, the ice cream parlor.

Jisung got a chocolate ice cream while Minho got plain old vanilla, laughing when the younger wrinkled his nose in disgust at the sight of the white ice cream.

"How basic" He mumbled, while Minho scoffed.

"Says the one who's holding a chocolate ice cream."

Jisung shrugged. "Touché"

On getting their ice creams, they decided to walk back home while eating it so they could save time.

By the time they had reached their dorm, the ice creams were over and Jisung was longing to wash his hands to get rid of the stickiness of the melted ice cream from them.

He breathed in a sigh of relief as they reached the dorm.

Minho pulled out his keys and inserted it in the doorknob, stumbling backwards as the door opened on it's own accord. He flashed Jisung a nervous look which he returned anxiously.
Both of them were thinking the exact same thing....

Intruders?

Jisung gulped, nodding towards him.

Men first.

Minho scowled, then took a deep breath and pushed open the door, walking in with Jisung following close behind. They looked around cautiously, their nerves increasing as they surveyed the dark, silent living room.

Minho turned to the younger, nodding his head slightly. Jisung, understanding that he wanted to check upstairs nodded back.

Silently, the two crept upstairs.

Bang!

Jisung jumped violently, instinctively wrapping his arms around Minho's waist and burying his face in the older's neck.

"Woah! It's okay" Minho hugged Jisung back, not wanting to admit that he was happy for the sudden jumpscare.

"Let's go into our room now?" The older whispered after a few minutes.

Jisung nodded, then stiffened suddenly, realising what position he was in right now. He separated himself from Minho, mumbling a quick sorry and dashed into their room.

The older chuckled at Jisung's embarrassment, following him into the room.

Opening the door, they entered their room, looking around cautiously.

"Where is everyone?" Jisung murmured, trying not to show how scared he was.

"Oof!" Jisung's eyes widened as he felt a weight on him, just as he crashed into the half open wardrobe, falling headlong into it as he got squashed against the wall of the cupboard and a heavier weight on top of him.

"Sorry" grunted Minho from on top of him, scrambling to get off.

"It's okay" the younger mumbled, sitting up and wincing at the sharp pain in his forehead. Minho tried to open the wardrobe from inside, pushing and pulling both ways as he slowly, realised in disbelief that it was locked.

"It's locked" He mumbled, turning back to Jisung who was looking at something on his fingers. Minho's eyes widened, as he scanned the younger, eyes landing on a trickle of blood running down the side of his face.

"Oh my god" Minho tried his best to not gag at the sight of the blood and instead focused on wiping the dark liquid away as carefully as he could.

"How did this happen?" He asked softly, as he cleaned the side of Jisung's face with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Crashed into a sharp corner" Jisung mumbled, looking down.

"I'm sorry, Hannie" Minho whispered, feeling guilty.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I fell on top of you and technically I'm sort of responsible for you getting hurt."

"What?! No, hyung. Not at all!"

Jisung looked up at Minho incredulously, his angry gaze faltering as he noticed the close proximity between himself and the older. Jisung gulped, heat rushing to his cheeks as he quickly looked away.

"So, uh, how-how long will we have t-to stay stuck here?" The younger asked, eager to change the topic.

"No idea."

Jisung's head snapped up as he heard an audible change in the older's now low, raspy voice. He shuddered as he noticed the dark look in Minho's eyes, surprised at how he caught it so vividly even in the dark.

Jisung's eyes darted around, trying desperately and in vain to avoid the older's gaze. They landed on Minho's lips.

"Jisung......"

"Y-yeah?" The younger squeaked.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly.

Jisung could swear the heat pouring out of his ears at that moment was enough to cook an egg.

"W-what?" He asked, in shock.

"Can I kiss you?" Minho repeated, not a flair of nervousness in his dominant voice.

"I-" As if on it's own accord, Jisung leaned forward a bit, nodding slightly, his eyes fluttering shut.

Minho didn't waste a moment as he leaned forward as well, capturing those succulent lips that he had fantasized for, oh so long.

It felt surreal, the way Jisung's lips molded perfectly against his, their bodies fitting together immaculately like the last puzzle piece being fitted into the final, empty space. Jisung's fingers found themselves wound into the older's fluffy, silky hair, Minho's hands protective wrapped around his waist.

They broke apart on hearing muffled shuffling from outside.

"I don't know if the plan worked guys" Complained a familiar voice. "I can't hear them moaning."

"Give them some time, Hyunjin" replied an exasperated voice and Jisung and Minho turned to each other in shock.

Could it be.......

"GUYS!!" Jisung banged on the cupboard door as hard as he could.

Silence.

"Fuck" mumbled a panicked voice.

"They heard us."

"YES WE HEARD YOU!" Minho screamed. "NOW OPEN THE GODDAMN CUPBOARD!"

A chorus of loud groans. Followed by a series of clicks.

The cupboard door slowly swung open, making Jisung and Minho blink at the sudden harsh light.

The two looked up to see Hyunjin standing right in front of them, the rest a little way off.

Jisung stood up, staggering a bit, the wound on his forehead making him slightly dizzy. Minho immediately grabbed him by the waist, also standing up as they both gratefully walked out of the cupboard.

Everyone looked nervous as they emerged from inside. After a minute of awkward silence, Minho spoke up.

"Alright who's plan was it?"

Five pairs of pointer fingers pointed to Hyunjin who screamed out in frustration.

"I can't believe you guys!" He cried out, just as Minho started chasing him.

"So" Asked Seungmin, turning back to a flushed Jisung. "Is he a good kisser?"

***

Word count: 1922
How was it?
Have a great day/night!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.3K 52
exactly what the title says. fluff, angst, maybe a little spice. request are open if you have any
718 16 1
Collection of one shots that I write impulsively! Each one is pretty lengthy so updates will be slow, enjoy !
1K 66 1
Minsung oneshot In which Minho thinks he might be gay. 10 089 words Cuz ace ppl write the best smut┐('д`)┌