Minsung Oneshots

By stttraysthetic___

Some random minsung oneshots cause there can never NOT be enough minsung in this world :) More

Kissing Cam
"I'm sorry"
First date with a stranger Pt. 1
First date with a stranger Pt. 2
A setup
Hoodie
Live fiction
Terrace
A boy can dream
How it began
2 am date nights
God, how MUCH is a kiss worth?
Fall or Fly
My soulmate hates cheescake
Don't read the last page
Don't read the last page Pt. 2
Don't read the last page Pt. 3
Lightning
Kitchen Windows
Bloodstains and Paint
My Idiot
My Idiot Pt. 2
My Dream Keeper
His smile
Ghosts of his past
Midnight Antics
My Idiot Pt. 3
Rainy Days
A Nuclear Romance
Opposites Attract
Seal it with a kiss
Opposites Attract Pt. 2
Opposites Attract Pt. 3
Mistletoe
Opposites Attract (bonus)
Drunken Confessions

The guy on the bus

1.5K 47 39
By stttraysthetic___

Minho sighed for the millionth time, trying his best to get Chan's attention, who, seemed just as desperate to not give him any.

"Hyuuuung" He whined like an angry child, huffing at the way he got ignored yet again.

Minho groaned loudly, feeling both bored and restless, when suddenly, an evil idea struck him.

He got up from his seat and walked over to the older.

"You know" The younger started quietly, "Jeongin was asking me yesterday about you-"

In a flash the older's headphones were thrown to the other corner of the room and he had jumped up from the swivel chair he was sitting on.

"WHAT?! WHAT WAS HE ASKING?! YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WEIRD ABOUT ME DID YOU?! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DID MINHO-"

"Calm your tits old man. Wow, you really are one panicked old gay- Woah! Easy there!" Minho laughed, dodging the smack Chan was about to land on his face.

He couldn't risk getting his pretty face destroyed could he?

"Okay, okay." He said after Chan calmed down a bit (I'm guessing he got pissed that Minho called him out for being a 'panicked old gay').

"I'll tell you what Jeongin asked me and what I told him if! And only if, you promise to listen to my story and give me advice."

Chan groaned, slumping back in his seat like a dejected old gay (See what I did there? Anyone? Nvm).

"You told me about Jeongin only so you could get my attention didn't you?" He asked, rubbing his temples tiredly.

Minho sat back in his seat, smirking proudly. "Yup"

"You little devil....."

"I know" the latter chuckled at the unamused expression on Chan's face.

"Ha ha ha" He said sarcastically. "Very funny. Now tell me which boy caught your attention. Quick!"

Minho's chuckling stopped abruptly. "Wait..... how did you know this was about a boy?"

Chan shrugged. "Cause I know you. Now tell me about him."

"Okay so......"

Flashback~

"Shit shit shit! I am sooo late!"

Minho raced through the streets, buttoning up his coat while running towards the bus stop, praying desperately to all the gods that the bus hadn't arrived yet.

On reaching the bus stop, huffing and puffing, completely out of breath, Minho thanked his stars that the bus was just about to leave.

He jumped up the steps and fell onto a seat in the back, checking the time on his watch and smiling. At least he was fast enough to reach the bus even after he overslept.

Minho pulled out his earbuds, hoping to spend the boring ride while listening to music.

Boy was he wrong.

Fifteen minutes after he had boarded the now crowded bus, another guy climbed up and took the seat in front of him after much struggling with his weirdly overlarge backpack and much apologising to the annoyed people he smacked in the face with it.

Minho sighed, not paying any attention to the boy and looking out of the window once again, humming to the tune of the song he was listening to.

However his brain had other ideas.

All the while he was sitting in the bus, Minho's brain kept visualising the boy, and, more often than he would like to admit, Minho found his eyes straying back to said boy, who now had his headphones on and was bobbing his head to the music he was listening to.

Minho shook his head firmly to get rid of the thoughts until he finally gave up on fighting with himself and turned to take a good look at the boy.

He had fluffy light brown hair covered with a dark blue beanie, chubby cheeks, wide doe eyes and plump lips. Overall the guy gave Minho the impression of a human- sized squirrel.

He's cute Minho thought, then almost slapped himself physically on realizing what he thought.

His torture had ended, however when the bus slowed down at his stop.

Eager to leave, Minho grabbed his backpack, swung it over his shoulder and was out of the door before the bus could stop completely.
He didn't realise that the squirrel boy on the bus had also gotten down behind him.

The entire day passed uneventfully and Minho did a good job on forgetting about the boy's existence, that is, until he met him again the next day.

The next day, Minho, in a hurry (he had overslept again -_-) forgot to charge his Airpods which led to his mind being occupied by Squirrel boy as soon as he saw him.

He had the same bulky backpack as the day before, and had come and sat on the same seat. The only difference was, he wasn't wearing a beanie today, his hair was messy, he had bags under his tired eyes, and he looked sleep deprived.

I wonder when he slept yesterday night, Minho thought, then got confused. Why was he thinking about a random stranger????

Minho sighed. He continued to stare at the boy subconsciously. Soon enough he found himself tapping his feet to the rhythm of the song that was blasting through the guy's headphones.

How did he not go deaf at the sheer volume????

This continued for two weeks.

Two weeks of staring at the boy through the corner of his eye, two weeks of moving his body to the beat of the songs playing through his headphones and two weeks of getting his thoughts plagued by said boy.

It was tiring, to say the least.

Flashback ends~

"So" Chan said, after Minho finished his story and went to grab a bottle of water. "Basically, a guy on the bus who looks like a squirrel caught your eye and now you can't stop thinking about him?"

Minho set the now empty water bottle down. "Pretty much."

"Got a picture?" Chan asked casually.

"What the fuck hyung?! Do you think I'm that creepy?!"

The older shrugged. "Well you have been staring at him for the past two weeks so I figured you'd sneak a picture somehow"

Minho sighed. "Fuck you"

"Mhm. Well I can't do anything to help you out apart from telling you to man up and go talk to him without stalking him or staring at him like a creep."

"Frankly the second and third options sound much more appealing right about now" Minho mumbled.

"Oh quit moping around. You'll get the courage soon enough." Chan patted Minho's shoulder in what he thought was reassurance. "Wanna come to the studio with me in the meantime?"

Minho shrugged. "Sure."

The studio was an hour away from their shared dorm. On reaching there, they entered the room to see six people doing random nonsense in various degrees of chaotic-ness.

"What. The. Fuck"

Everyone froze immediately in whatever position they were in.
Minho stifled his laughter on seeing the literal 'What the fuck' expression on Chan's face.

However his joyfulness did not last long.

His eyes moved to survey the room until they landed on a certain squirrel looking boy whose wide, shocked eyes were fixed on his own.

Minho stared at him, unable to pull his gaze away from the boy's. It wasn't really possible either. Now that he was finally seeing Squirrel Boy for the first time properly, Minho was dumbstruck.

"Your the guy from the bus" He suddenly heard the guy yelp and if possible he got even more shocked.

"Uhh...." Minho scrambled for words. "H-how did you know?"

The guy laughed, a beautiful laugh that made Minho yearn for more.

"Yeah, uhh..... I've seen you staring at me everyday on the bus. You weren't exactly subtle, you know?" He smiled, heart shaped lips pulled over slightly crooked teeth.

"Wait wait wait" Said Chan suddenly. "Jisung? This is the guy you saw on the bus?"

"Uhh....." But Minho was too busy suffering from first and second hand embarrassment to formulate a response.

"Well he is the guy who has been staring at me on the bus for the past two weeks" Said Jisung. "Unless there are two people who have been staring at me."

"Wait...." Said Felix, realisation dawning on him slowly. "So this is the guy you wouldn't stop blabbering on about. Huh. Well, I must say, you've got good taste, Ji."

Now it was Jisung's turn to go red in the face.

"Okay" Said Hyunjin suddenly. "I am sensing some major sexual tension here right now, so, uhh, bye" He quickly ran out of the room, followed by Seungmin and Changbin.

Felix went out after them, not before flashing an exaggerated wink to Jisung which he returned with an eye roll.

Chan gave Minho a meaningful nudge which almost made him fall flat on his face, before him and Jeongin also exited leaving a nervous Jisung and an even more nervous Minho alone in the room.

After a few minutes of silence Minho decided to break the awkward atmosphere. "Erm..... your, uhh, your taste in music is pretty good."

Jisung immediately brightened, his gummy smile widening. "Thanks! I wrote them myself"

"Wait..... really?"

"Yeah! Me, Channie hyung and Changbin hyung. Our group name is 3RACHA."

"Ahhh" So Jisung was a part of the music group Chan hyung was always talking about.

"Do you..... maybe- wanna listen to, a few more songs... of ours?" Jisung asked tentatively, not meeting his eyes.

"I'd love to!"

"Really! Come on then!"

Jisung dragged Minho to the desk where he was originally sitting and rifled through the numerous files saved on his laptop, all awkwardness gone in a jiffy.

"Aha!" He handed over one earbud of the earphones connected to his computer to Minho and put the other in his own ear. "Ready?" He asked nervously.

Minho sensed his shakiness and put his hand on Jisung's looking at him with reassurance.

"Yup"

Jisung smiled, pressing 'play' on the file of Silent Cry as the song started playing.

The two of them sat in complete silence throughout the entire song. Jisung kept glancing up at the older, nervous that he wouldn't like it, but Minho's face remained impassive.

Finally, the song ended and Jisung pulled out the earbuds from both their ears.

"Well? How was it?" Jisung asked his anxiety increasing.

Minho stayed silent trying to comprehend what he had just heard but Jisung panicked and mistook that silence, thinking that Minho didn't like the song. The younger immediately started apologising.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have played that song! I knew it didn't turn out good-"

"Jisung....."

"I actually wrote it just to vent my feelings. I didn't even mean to make it an actual song I-"

"Jisung!"

"I just wrote and recorded it a few days back so I know it isn't good and it's fine if you didn't like it. I should have-"

"JISUNG!"

Without thinking Minho leaned closer to the panicked younger, who had abruptly stopped talking.

Cupping Jisung's face, Minho flashed him a wide smile.

"The song was beautiful, Sungie."

Jisung gulped, his face gradually turning crimson, one, because of the close proximity and, two, because the nickname gave him enough butterflies to host a party.

"Th-thanks" He mumbled, his eyes subconsciously flickering to the older's full lips.

"Hyung....." He whispered quietly.
Minho hummed. "Yes?"

"Can I- uhh, I mean..... Oh Jesus! Can I, can I kiss you?" Jisung blurted out looking everywhere apart from the older.

Minho smirked. "You didn't need to ask, Sungie."

"Wha-"

Jisung was cut off abruptly as he was met with a pair of pillow-soft, warm lips. The younger gasped, his eyes widening as Minho pressed his lips against the younger harder.

Fireworks erupted between both of them as Minho's hands found their way around Jisungs waist and Jisung's fingers wound into the older's honey brown locks.

The kiss was passionate and slightly sloppy as Minho bit Jisung's lip, asking for entrance which he granted immediately.

The younger shuddered at the feeling of the older's tongue in his mouth. It felt weird. But good weird.

Snap!

"What the-"
"Hyung hyung hyung! Stop standing there! Come on!"
"Yes! We finally got blackmail material!"
"Oh I can't wait to tease Jisung with this!"

This short conversation was followed by muffled scuffling, grunting and 'oof-ing' as the six people standing outside, dashed away, proud of their work.

Great work at ruining the mood idiots, Minho thought irritatedly. Real smooth.

If only he knew that Jisung was thinking the exact same thing.......

***

Word count: 2058
Rate it out of 10?
Have a great day/night!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 66 1
Minsung oneshot In which Minho thinks he might be gay. 10 089 words Cuz ace ppl write the best smut┐('д`)┌
45.6K 972 8
minsung fluff (maybe a little angst or smut) oneshots because i keep getting ideas for them. also these are probably all gonna be based off of songs.
398K 7.5K 100
Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃
4.7K 87 9
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)