Ict: Kith and Kin✅

由 ictxscribbler

Story of how the bonds MahiRat, MahiRo, RohiRat, MahiRohiRat began and evolved. 更多

Introduction
1
2
Note
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Note
10
11
12
13
14
15
gallery-1
16
Stories
17
18
19
20
21
Fated to love you
22
gallery 2
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
A/N
31
32
gallery 3
33
34
35
36
37
A/N
38
39
sorry
40
41
A/N
cwc23
gallery 4
42
43
44
IND vs BAN
45
46
IND vs NZ
A/N
47
IND vs ENG
ipl teams ft. RohiRat ( RoKo)
48
IND vs SL 🎆
IND vs SL (2)
49
50
IND vs RSA
51
52
IND vs NED
53
IND vs NZ (1)
IND v NZ (2) ❤️🧿
54
CWC 2023
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue

23

1.5K 112 353
由 ictxscribbler

Shameep
ictFiction
rohirat_addicted
nikitha_143
_ThatSweaterGirl_
ArpitaJoshi9
karishmita
Kashih145
MinalPatel3
ij0786
Ash2029
07forlife
MDMazharAsif

Thank you for completing on the last chapter 💖
.
.

'What are you two doing here?' Yuvi pa's stern voice sent chills down their spines.

They immediately got away from Mahi Bhai and stood next to the bed on either side.

'Sachin pa betrayed us.' Virat murmured.

'Do you think he's taking revenge for hurting his kiddo?' Rohit whispered back.

'What are you two whispering about?' yuvi pa asked, inching closer to them.

'Actually- we- the thing is-' after failing to find the right words, Virat decided to just keep his mouth shut.

'Do you realise what you've gotten him into?' Yuvi pa gritted his teeth while the boys just wished that their trembling legs weren't too obvious.

'I'm sorry' Rohit's voice was barely audible.

Yuvi pa glared at them while they panicked to the core.

'Ok yuvi, it's enough now. You are scaring them too much.' Mahi Bhai spoke and Yuvi pa let out a boisterous laugh confusing Virat and Rohit.

'How was my acting? I'm better than Shah Rukh Khan right?' Yuvi pa asked, extremely proud and satisfied with himself.

'Aren't you angry with us?' Virat asked.

'Well I was initially, but it was him who acted recklessly so my anger shifted to him from you two. And then he reminded me of something I've done in your age, so I realised that I no longer had the right to be upset with any of you. So yeah, I'm not angry with any of you.' Yuvi pa stated,  taking out the box of laddoos he brought from home.

'This is entirely for me.' just when Yuvi pa was about to feed himself one, Mahi Bhai snatched that one from his hand along with the entire box.

'What did you do?' Rohit asked him hesitantly, still unsure if Yuvi pa isn't angry with them.

'Oh, he landed us in jail.' Mahi Bhai stated. 

'Jail? Are you kidding?' Virat asked, unable to believe his ears.

'That's the truth.' Yuvi pa said, unbothered about hiding his grin. He looked like he wouldn't mind repeating it again.

'What exactly happened?' Rohit asked.

Flashback:

Time when Mahi and Yuvi were of Virat and Rohit's age-

'This is our last day in London, we must do something to remember for ages.' Yuvi stated.

He and Mahi were out on a stroll. The ODI series with England was done and the team was set to return back to India the next day. While they weren't given any chance to play, the crazy side of Yuvi kept them entertained.

'I'm sure you'll only get us into trouble.' Mahi Bhai spoke as he sipped his coffee.

'You are such a spoilsport.' yuvi whined.

'Oh really? I'm more fun than you are.'

'Then prove it.' yuvi pa challenged.

'What should I do?' Mahi asked.

'It's simple, we'll give each other a dare and who ever finishes it first is the winner, proving to be more fun than the other.' Yuvi stated.

'I'm in. Tell me what to do.' maybe the caffeine in his cold coffee stimulated his brain a bit too much that made him work in haste.

Yuvi looked around the Mall road to find a suitable person for the dare he was about to give. As his eyes met a middle aged man, arguing with someone over the phone, he smiled.

'Just pick up an argument with him.' he stated coolly.

'You know I hate fights.' Mahi Bhai reminded him as if that would make him reconsider his choice of dare.

'And that's exactly why this will be fun. Now tell me what to do?'

'Go and get her phone number and address.' Mahi said pointing to a woman, sitting alone in the coffee shop while reading the newspaper.

'On it.' Yuvi leapt towards her within giving it a second thought. And Mahi reluctantly walked towards that man he was supposed to deal with.

'Er- excuse me.' he called him rather too politely, to have a fight with him.

'What?' he asked rudely.

'I think you are a-' Mahi Bhai thought to find something to spite him but not to offend him too much.

'um donkey?' he finished his sentance hesitantly.

'What did you just call me? Do you know who I am?' he asked , furiously.

'Does that matter?'

'It should because I am a cop.' he balled his fists as he raged with fury.

'I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I'm really sorry.' Mahi quickly apologized tried running towards Yuvi who seemed to be having the best time of his life, flirting with that woman.

'Where are you running to, young man? Do you think it's that easy?' The Man held his collar and ceaesed Mahi's movement.

'Yuvi, help me.' Mahi yelled in fright.

Yuvi looked at him and immediately went to him.

'What's wrong?' he asked.

'He's cop.' Mahi stated.

'Then why isn't he in his uniform? And also this isn't a police Jeep. Chill Mahi, he's just pranking you.' Yuvi replied casually.

'You are a good actor but let him go now.' yuvi spoke to the man who pulled out his I'd from his pocket.

'I'm off duty but that doesn't mean I'll let you guys walk free.' and that made the wild child yuvi to tremble with fear as well, well briefly.

They were asked to get into his car and the Man drove straight to the police station.

Mahi tried his best to not cry, but any younger, heck anyone who's being taken to the police station in some other country would lose it.

'Are we going to be hung?' yuvi asked, only to frighten Mahi further.

'We didn't commit any heinous crime to be hanged.' he said.

'But neither did Bhagath singh.'

'Can you please keep your mouth shut Yuvi, you are only making it worse.' Mahi pleaded and Yuvi decided to pay heed to him, for a change.

They were taken to the police station and kept in a cell.

'This is my first time in a jail cell.' Yuvi stated, fascinated as he turned around to observe the cell while Mahi was just minutes away from losing his sanity.

'Can we please make a call.' he begged the cop who's table was arranged next to their cell.

Their phones, which were confiscated by them earlier have been returned to them to make a phone call.

'Should we ask them to click a picture of us here?' Yuvi asked Mahi who was dialling Sachin pa's number and honestly, Mahi wanted to slap him so hard.

'If you don't stop pestering me with your foolish ideas, I swear I'll kill you." He warned him coldly before focussing on the phone call again.

He was relieved when Sachin pa had attended the phone call and explained everything to him in detail and waited frantically for him to take some action.

After four long hours, the bail has been arranged to them. And the moment Mahi spotted Sachin pa and when the prison door has been unlocked, Mahi rushed to him and hugged him so tightly that Sachin pa could barely breathe.

'I was so worried that I'd spend the rest of my life here, with this crackhead.' he confessed.

'You two are definitely going to be punished for this, but first let's head back to our hotel.' Sachin pa ushered them to their car and returned back to the team who were very worried and angry with them in equal measures.

Back to present:

'And what was the punishment?' Virat asked.

'We ran five laps around the ground daily for thirty days.' Mahi Bhai stated, remembering those days.

'I see where you can up with that punishment for us.' Ro teased him.

'But this sounds so fun.' Virat stated.

'For real, the next time we got out, we'll do two dares as well.' Rohit said, sounding equally fascinated.

And that made Mahi Bhai wonder if they were his kiddos or Yuvi's.

'See, it's so cool. But sadly some are too old to enjoy life.' he said taking a jibe at Mahi Bhai.

'Wait, let me tell Jammy Bhai and Sachin pa that you don't regret it at all.' Mahi threatened him.

'Mahi Bhai shall we head out today?' Virat asked him.

'Do you think I'll say yes after what you've just discussed?' Mahi Bhai asked.

'Well, you won't say no to us anyways.' Ro shrugged, making a valid point.

Yuvi pa opened his mouth to say something to mock Mahi but the latter's phone rang and the dialler's name made Yuvi's eyes beam with excitement.

'It's Sakshi, I'm gonna tell her what has happened.' as Yuvi was standing nearer to the table compared to Mahi who was sitting on the bed, he got hold of the phone before Mahi, and quickly ran into the washroom.

'Yuvi you'll be dead if you tell her about Isa sliding her hand into my pocket.' Mahi Bhai yelled from the other side of the washroom door and yuvi opened it immediately.

He showed him the screen and said, 'Well I didn't say anything, I didn't even say Hi to her. But you did ' in a deadpan voice and handed his phone back to him.

Though the phone wasn't on speaker, sakshi's yells were audible.

'Sakshi, it's not like what you think it is' Mahi tried explaining on the phone while Yuvi burst out laughing.

'How is it like then?' questioned an annoyed Sakshi.

'Bhai, shall we explain it to her?' Virat asked, not wanting bhai to face the wrath for something they did.

'Yeah, tell her about him being tied to the bed ' Yuvi purposefully came closer to the phone and yelled.

'Huh? Mahi are you alright? What has gotten into you? What's happening there?' Sakshi asked.

'Yuvi get out of the room.' Mahi ordered him but ofcourse he wasn't paid heed to.

'Sakshi, don't listen to him, wait I'll go somewhere else and explain it all to you.' Mahi walked out of the room and went inside RohiRat's room and locked the door from inside.

'I don't want to hear anything from you.' said Sakshi, sounding very pissed at him.

'No sakshi, you don't know what has happened, hear me out.'

'I heard yuvi talk about some Isa sliding her hand into your pocket.' she stated.

'That did happen but not as you think it is, it's not consensual.' he stated.

'So you forced her?' she asked.

'Eww no, she forced me.'

'So something did happen after she forced you right, oh I also heard about you being tied to the bed.' she said and Mahi was panicking unable to find a way to convince her.

'I'm done with you Mahi, I've never expected you to do something like this. You've hid this from me.' she stated.

'What? No, we aren't done with each other, never will. We are gonna sort this out.' he told her.

'What if I don't want to?' she asked.

'Then I'll keep repeating the same thing till it gets into your head.'

He was worried with the way their conversation was going and was genuinely scared for them, though somewhere he knew that Sakshi wasn't someone to act in haste, especially when it's about them.

She burst out laughing and Mahi was clueless but involuntarily began smiling too, maybe cause he knew it was just a prank.

'If you tell me that you've played with me, I'll really stop talking to you.'

'Sachin pa called me and told me what all has happened. He said that to avoid any misunderstandings between us, Virat asked him to call me. But it was fun playing with you. But I'm really not ok with what she's done with you.' she said.

'Oh come on, don't you know that you are the only person who has the opportunity to slide your hand into my pocket or even to tie me to the bed?' he asked, making her blush.

'Shut up, and you'll have to pay for it.' she said.

'I'd do anything but you gotta do something for me.'

'What is it?'

'Just block Yuvi's number on your phone please.' he pleaded and she chuckled.

.
.

I promised to make up in this chapter and that's why I've written double the length than my usual chapters. I hope the length and content of this chapter justified it.

Also, since I was a kid, I'd mostly watch Telugu films followed by English and very few Hindi films. In the lockdown I've began watching Malayalam films ( now I see almost every Malayalam film that's available on ott) and a few Tamil and kannada as well.

I watched Om shanti om, jab we met and ZNMD for the first time in this month and March and I really loved them. And I want some film recommendations similar to these films. 

So be it any language, please recommend me some feel good / Rom com / Thriller films.

See you all on Monday / Tuesday ✨

Stay safe and happy 💖

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

Inside ICT 由 <3

同人小說

50.9K 3.4K 36
⭐Book 2 in the ICT series ⭐Sequal to B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S but can be read as a standalone too. ⭐Instagram chapters with context from this book will be up...
8.9K 418 9
The book will have lots of Rohirat...Rohika...and ICT
20.8K 921 16
So guyss come and join me in this madness..Cute moments hai, cricketers hai, masti hai mazak hai aur kia chahiye..🤣🤣 Peep in to know more 😉😉
97.9K 5.8K 41
Story of brothers ! How a person takes place in their heart which results into a never ending relationship! They become inseparable brothers for life...