Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 12

59.9K 2.5K 226
By Jeelvyas03

Abhimaan's POV

Today I woke up with a headache. After a few minutes reality struck me. I remember some beautiful moments with my Advika.  Now  I know why her family calls her Gudiya. She was actually looking like a doll yesterday in her red off shoulder gown. I was having a really hard time controlling myself.

She was talking with everyone. I also wanted to talk to her. But Arav, Arya and Devang did not leave her alone for a few minutes. Finally when Choti ma said she will do her part. I know she will ask her hand for marriage from her mother.

Everything was going well. We are having dinner together. She likes spicy food a lot. She took all the spicy dishes. I also like spicy things but not in food. But I am sure if she likes spice in food she must like spice in everything. And in future I will introduce her to spice in other things.

But then I have to attend the call. Even though I don't want to go, it was important so I have to go. But till the time I returned everything was messed up. Zahir informed me how that lady behaved with my Advika. I have already told everyone not to do anything which upset her. But of course she has to do that.

When I reached there, her mother was telling her to go to room. When she saw me she stopped for a moment. I can clearly see tears in her eyes. Which made me angry. I want from there, telling that we will talk at home.

I felt like killing someone as I saw her tears which I never wanted to see. To control my anger I started drinking. She called my Advika slut when she herself is one who seduces someone so she can take photos and can blackmail that person.

I was so Angry that I disclosed all those things in front of everyone. I never wanted  to do that. I know I can't respect her after knowing the truth. But never wanted that from others. It's  not like I love her no I don't after what she has done with us there was  no chance that we love her.  That day she also chose him over me because he was the sole owner of Niraj Uncle's property.  In normal condition I must hate Vidhyut because he was her illegitimate child. But I can't because whatever the truth is but he is the only person who loved me unconditionally.

That is the only reason that I don't want to disclose it. I thought it would affect his relationship with my other family members. He doesn't have anyone except them. But what surprised me was that they didn't care about his identity.

But that is also good. Because if someone has said something to him. I would have shown them hell. No matter who the person is.So that problem is slowed for now.

But my main concern is Advika now.  Yesterday when I wanted to meet her, her brother didn't allow it. Thinking that I must be like that lady. Also her father didn't believe me when I said I love her. Maybe the only person who believes me must be her SIL. Because she said I can meet her after one or two days. Which I also agree with. Maybe if she meets me then she will be in the right state of mind. So then it will be easy for me to make her believe that I am not like that lady and will never hurt her.

Now also, I am sitting in a meeting. But my mind is  with Advika. What must she be doing now? How is her mood today? Is she fine or not? I know her family has lifted her mood. But still I can't remove that thought from my mind.

Meeting was going on but Rahul My PA entered without permission. I was about to shout at him but Raghav was also with him. And he interrupt me before I can speak,
" Sir Mam is here?"
But his words made me confused so I asked him.
"Who?"
" Boss Advika mam is here?"
When Raghav said this my eyes widened. Because I was not even in my dreams expecting her here.

I was about to go but
" Hukum, what about the deal?" Asked one of the investors.
" We will do it later"
" But It will be late "
" Do you really think I care, if anyone wants to have a deal they have to wait. Otherwise cancel it. '' Saying I left from there.
I also informed Rahul to cancel all my appointments till the time Advika is here. I was about to go but then Raghav informed me that she was still at the reception desk.

" What are you doing there? Don't you know Raghav? Why did you let her wait there"
" Boss I have seen her a few minutes back only and directly informed Rahul about her. Then we came here to tell you. Don't worry Boss wait few minutes I will  bring her to your cabin"
" No, I will go there myself."

I went there. When I looked at her. I stopped. She was looking eternal. There are no words that can describe his beauty. She was wearing black jeans with a floral off shoulder top.

But then my anger rose. Every man on the floor is looking at her. I took a breath to calm myself and went to her. For the first time I am nervous. Because I don't know how she will react after looking at me.

" Hi Advika"  she settled after listening to my voice. Because she was so engrossed in the magazine which was kept there for the visitors who came there.

" Hello " she answered but I noticed that she was avoiding eye contact. Which I didn't like. But I can't tell her anything now

" What are you doing here?"
" Vo actually I came here to give you this file "
" I thought your brother would send cancellation papers of the deal , not this one."
" Bhabhi made him understand  that we should keep personal and professional life different "
"Hmm, let's go to my cabin where we can talk."
" No plz take this paper I have to go"
" Advika plz look at me atleast give me a chance to say my part."

I try to explain to her softly. Which is almost impossible for me. When I said plz I heard a grasp from my staff but I was careless about it. Only thing that matters to me now is Advika. I didn't like when she avoided looking into my eyes.  Also when she refuses to come to my cabin. But I have to behave calmly with her. When she didn't looked at me I tell,

" Advika at least look at me"

She slowly looked at me. After a minute she replied with only a nod. I understand that she is ready to talk to me in my cabin. I was so happy that she was ready to talk to me.

I took her to my cabin. But before that I ordered Rahaul to announce that every male employee on the floor will work overnight.  They really like to watch things right, now let them watch the computer screen.

We entered my cabin and told Rahul not to disturb us. I looked at her and she was looking at the cabin in Aww.

I hold her hand. I thought she would oppose it. But when she didn't I took her to the sofa which is kept there. I made her sit there. Took file from her and put it on my desk.

I went near her. And sat beside her. And started speaking,

" I know Whatever happened yesterday shouldn't happen. I know she is at fault so plz don't think I was angry at you. Even I came to meet you at night. After talking with her. That she did mistake by talking with you like this but your brother and father didn't let me meet you."

" I know, Bhabhi told me that you want to talk. Thank you for not feeling that I am at fault. I didn't know why she thought about me like this but succhi I am not that type of girl."

" I know. Don't worry, I  explained to her very calmly  that you are a good girl."

"Hmm but can I ask you question "
" Yes"

" Why do you care? Why did you come to meet me at night?"
" Look at Advika . I like to talk straight forward.  So let me directly come to the point, I like you."

She grapes at my statement but I want to tell her that I love her but I can't now. She is not ready for that confession. Plus I want it to be special. But her statement shocked me.

" No you can't. "
" Why?" I asked calmly but anyone could sense the anger in my voice.
" We have only met two times, so how can you like me? Plus your mother also doesn't like me."
When she mentioned that lady, I became angry but I can't show her now. She doesn't know anything about her. I took long breath and said,

" Look Advika, I don't like to beat around the bush. So let me tell you clearly my relationship is not good with her. That is the main reason that she behaves with you like that. She knows how much I like you. Not only she but everyone else also knows about you. I know you think that I am like her but I am not.  Please at least give me a chance to prove myself."

I was looking at her. She was thinking something I don't know what. So I took her hands in my and spoke,
" Please think about it. I will never hurt you. I promise."

After few minutes she replied,
"Ok but you must keep your promise "
" I will"

When she smiled at me I couldn't control myself and hugged her.  First she didn't hug me so I was about to break the hug. But before that she hugged me. So I stayed that way for a few minutes. When she broke hug she asked me,

" Abhimaan, why don't you like her?"
But then she put her hands on her mouth and shook her hand. So I asked ,
" What happened?"
"Bhai told me you don't like when someone takes your name. Your family also don't call you by name"

I sigh and started talking,
" Look Advika, I can't tell you everything now. You have to understand it's difficult.  From my childhood I have learned that only Money and power are important. I know this is wrong. But still one or the other way it is fit in my mind which I can't remove.And from that time I always did everything which gave me money and power. Because that's the only thing which gave me the attention I wanted at that time. So slowly everything inside me became cold. One thing I learned is that if I have to keep my power then I have to be cold. That's why I never allow anyone to take my name. But you can take it as you are different and I like and repeat you a lot"

I told her few things which she needs to know. I am difficult to handle so,  she needs to know from the beginning so it won't create problems in future. She listened to me carefully and nodded.

" But you respect your Choti ma right then why she also don't take your name?"

She asked questions which I didn't even ask myself.

" I was not in India for a long time. She used to come to meet me. But after I turned 20 she couldn't come due to some issues. Then after seven years I was not even in Contact with her. We only talk which is necessary. So when I returned she also started calling me Hukum like everyone else. And I never Stop it."

"Hmm"
" But how do you know I respect her "
" Ohh that's easy. Yesterday at the party you were only talking to her.  So I guess it."

We set in silent then she suddenly shouted,
"ohh God "
" What happened?"
" Abhimaan what are we? Means you like me. But I don't like you in that way.  We are not even friends. Then what are we?"
" Hmm, that is a big question.  We can't be girlfriend boyfriend because you don't like me that way.  I don't want to be in a friend zone so we can't be friends.  Ok  let's keep it this way, we won't give any name to our relationship and will go with the flow. Then see what happens."

I don't want to name it now. Because in a few days I will make her my legally, religiously and in every other possible way. But not now because I know she loves her brother a lot. If I tell her anything about our relationship now, she will disclose it to her brother which I don't want for now.

She agreed to go with the flow. Then she suddenly said she wanted to go home. I don't want her to go for now. I want her to keep her as long as possible. So I asked her to stay. She agreed on condition that I will continue with my work. Now how can I make her understand that, how can I work when she is in front of me? I won't be able to focus but still I agreed so she will stay with me for sometime.

So here is the chapter all of you are waiting for.

What do you think about Advika and Abhimaan's conversation?
Hope you like it.

I also want all of you to suggest me, nickname for Abhimaan. So that Advika can use it. But plz don't suggest Abhi as it's too common.

So see you next chapter.

Will wait for your votes and comments. And Plz comment. I really like to read your thoughts. Also I always try to give you reply so plz do that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 95.2K 49
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
1.6M 104K 38
(Ace series- Book 1) 18+ content Shreya Arora A broken soul beyond repair. All she craves is love but all she gets is hatred by her own family. Beat...
402K 15.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
720K 46.1K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...