Unexpected Gifts

By Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter XLVI

955 31 0
By Dyn_Arxon

He was roused by the scent of strawberries and cinnamon. He felt a weight on his arm and chest and knew what the scent was. His groggy mind wrapped his arms around the weight tighter as he rolled onto his side. His face buried into the scent more.

A tired giggle was answered with a sleepy grumble. He inhaled her scent more as the feeling of her soft skin registered in his mind. The contours and curves of her body pressed against the smooth planes of his. His hand slid down her side slowly until he grasped the globe of her rear.

His lips ghosted peppered kisses along her neck and collar as his mind woke more. He felt her breasts against his chest as he pressed her closer. Her taste sparked in his mind, he couldn't get enough of her.

"Draco," She whines sleepily at him. He picked up on something else in her tone as her arms wound around his neck. Her fingers drifted to his hair as he continued kissing her skin. He had found that it was one of his favorite ways to wake her up.

His lips met her upper breast, nipping at her feminine curves lightly. A small sound escaped her lips as her grip tightened slightly in his hair. It only urged him on. He pushed her onto her back, holding himself over her. Her legs lifted to embrace hid hips in her thighs. A small gasp left her as his hips pressed downward, pushing his manhood against her core.

He ground himself against her in slow motions as his mouth tasted her breasts more. His tongue circled her peaking nipple, drawing his name from her again. He nipped once more, leaving fresh bite marks on her tanned skin. Her hips pressed back against him, drawing a low rumble from him.

He began to move down her abdomen and naval, trailing slow kisses as he went. The grumble of her voice let him know that she wasn't fully awake. It only made it all the more enjoyable for him as he laid kisses along her hips. His hands wrapped around her thighs, holding her as his mouth descended to her womanhood.

A rumbled growl vibrated his tongue as he tasted her sweetness. The motions of his mouth pulled a sharp gasp from the woman under his hold. His teeth bit at her inner thighs gently, knowing it to be a sensitive spot for her. He soothed it with a kiss before wrapping his mouth around her mound once again.

She moaned his name as he drank her in. He worked his tongue and lips in motions that one only could while performing such actions. His hands pinned her hips in place as she began to buck slightly, her hands tangled into his hair tighter. He tasted deeper into her, kissing her pinky flesh more. A growl left him as a string of curses left her lips, warning of the coming cliff-fall.

His growl sent her over the edge. She cried out his name passionately as he drank up her nectar. He took her in greedily, unable to get enough of her. His continued motions drew out her orgasm. Her thighs shook slightly as she pulled at his hair again. Instead of pulling him back, she drew him closer. Her back was lifted from the sheets, her voice quivering as a second climax rocked through her body.

When he finally pulled himself away, his mouth and chin dripped with her juices. As she looked down at him, her breath caught in her throat. His eyes were silver instead of their stormy gray, his face damp with her essence. She could only bite her lip as her insides fluttered.

He woke her the same way for the past month as they traveled. They had been to Romania, Greece, Egypt, and currently Mesopotamia. He looked at her in love, awe, and possessiveness.

As he lifted himself over her once more, her eyes caught the sight of something on his wrist that wasn't there when they fall asleep the previous night. It was the familiar crescent shape of a bite mark. The mark was a slight purple with streaks of black in his veins.

"Luv?" He asked, seeing her eyes of love change to confusion and worry.

Hermione pushed herself up slightly as she took hold of his wrist. He looked down, seeing the wound. "You didn't have this last night," She said in a whisper.

He flexed his wrist slightly, "It doesn't hurt. What do you think it is?"

Her mind stormed for several long moments before she sighed, "I think we're going to have to end our honeymoon a little short and talk to Professor Lupin."

============================

A thunderous roar echoed throughout the mountains of Ireland. It was followed by a gout of spewed flames. It was followed by a few smaller puffs of fire smattered throughout the mountain fog. A gruff hissing sounded into the visionary shield.

"The Ancient One returns with he bound here by blood," A deep voice called out to them. It sounded as if the fog spoke, but something inside them whispered of caution.

Harry and Seamus shared a quick look before drawing their swords slowly. They had visited the dragon colony several times and were never greeted with words. It was always the primal voices of Welsh Greens they spoke with. A rumbling growl spoke with a warning, "You find no need for weapons of man here."

"If my blade lets me return to my mate and cub," Harry said with a snort before he could stop himself. Seamus was also poised for combat.

The voice let out a deep snarl that sounded almost similar to laughter. "Come, Ancient One, you who woke the Knight of Black. I feel your mate on you, yet she is not before me. I scent four breeders on your companion, two are kin."

"Come, man bound to me by blood and honor, your people have not been here in many moons. Have you abandoned your honor?" The voice asked Seamus sharply.

Seamus' face pinched slightly, "I am all that is left of my people, just as Harry was. We are rebuilding our Clans, uniting them in brotherhood once more."

"The Clan of the Ancient One was never tied to your people by brotherhood," The mountain below them seemed to rumble slightly.

"Clan Finnegan and Clan Potter now stand as brothers," Harry said in defense of his friend. "We stand together in the face of war and prosper in peace. We have come together by arms and magic."

"You have woken the death of Aurelius, Le Fay, and Pendragon. Your peace will be short, Ancient One," The voice came from the mountain.

"I am last of the Aurelius line. My cousin of Pendragon. My mate and cousin are of Le Fay," Harry stated strongly. His magic reacting to his emotions. He was becoming short-tempered and agitated with a mountain that spoke in circles.

His body began to hum with pent-up magic. It showed through the ambient magic that leaked out of him and his flaming eyes. The earth under their feet began to shift and shake suddenly. They heard something approach them deep within the fog. Its footfalls were powerful and it spoke in the mountain's voice.

The beast that approached them was nearly eight meters tall and over double in length. It was a dragon with scales of stone and bark. Its eyes were glittering gemstones of gold. A crest of antler-like horns crowned its head. The creature spread out sixteen-meter wings, blowing away the fog.

"What is your purpose here, Ancient One?" The mighty dragon asked with a piercing stare.

Harry matched it evenly, "We are building a settlement here, one for those without magic who have magic kin. I was unaware that an Earth Drake resided here."

The dragon bared its teeth lightly, there were serrated swords of stone. "I scent the mark of a Wurm on you, Ancient One," It snarled out lowly before regarding Harry strangle. "You are touched by many creatures."

Harry stared at the dragon for several moments before sheathing this sword. Seamus was slow to follow but did. He knew that trusting Harry right now was paramount.

"I am of creature and man," Harry said. "I am of blood older than many, as are my family."

The dragon nodded slightly, "Tell me, Ancient One. I feel the hands of many on you, yet your Knights are not marked to you. You, Ancient King, the rebirth of Oberon, mate to Titania. I feel the touch of ten upon you."

"Just as during the world of Old, you have created another table of Twelve. You have once more united people before you. Tell me, Ancient King, does your Queen stand with you?" He growled out.

"I do," Harry turned at the voice of his wife. Her arms cradled their daughter, rocking her gently. She walked to Harry's side, staring at the dragon strongly.

"I thought you were helping Susan," Harry said to her. His eyes were full of love and admiration for the woman.

"I was," She kissed his jaw as she handed Kairos Iolanthe to him. "However, a little someone wanted her daddy and wouldn't be patient."

The baby girl had snuggled against him as soon as she was in his arms. She was nearly four months old and growing every day. Harry smiled down at her, "I haven't been gone but a couple of hours for some work."

She bubblered up at him, her mouth curled into a beautiful smile. Daphne hugged his arm as she watched her husband and daughter.

"How the blazes can you talk to a dragon and then turn into a whipped father that quickly?" Seamus asked with laughter in his voice.

Harry shrugged his shoulder lightly, "He's not actually a dragon. He's an Earth Drake, a forefather to some of the dragons we know today in a way."

"Besides," Daphne smiled. "That's not his true physical form, it's only a body made of magic and nature. If I could hazard a guess, I'd say we're standing on his back or neck somewhere."

The Irishman blinked at her slowly, "You mean... He's the mountain?"

"Likely the entire range, Seamus," Harry nodded in correction.

The creature growled lowly as Seamus paled slightly, "Ancient Queen, the incarnation of Titania, mate of Oberon. You are aware of your connection to the King?"

Daphne shook her head, "In a way. We know that since our souls are bound together, we are the reincarnation of two beings. We know that we are the first rebirthed variations after nearly two millennia."

"We also know that we are the first to unite in such a way since even before that," Harry informed the Drake. "We weren't aware of just who we were though."

"Damn, now I wish I took a bet with the others," Seamus grumbled.

The Earth Drake let out a rumbling growl in question, prompting an explanation.

Seamus laughed lightly, "We all call them our King and Queen. We refer to ourselves as their Knights. We are comprised of family and friends to them. One Knight is like an older sister to Harry and recently married one of his cousins, another Knight."

"Two other Knights are also cousins to him, one being of the Pendragon line. Another, one of my 'breeders' as you called her, is like their little sister. Another of my 'breeders' is the younger sister to Daphne. My other two are sisters and also Knights. The last Knights are soon to join Harry's cousins in a union."

The Drake lowered himself to the mountain floor, laying before them. "A table much more tightly knit than the one of Old," He growled lowly.

"You know who we were, who we are. What is your name, Earth Drake?" Daphne asked him.

"I am Latous, Ancient Queen," He bowed his head slightly.

Harry bowed his head in return, "I would not have thought that a hatchling of Latobius would be found here."

"Wait, as in the Celtic deity Latobius?" Seamus sputtered.

"He was the Elder Dragon of Earth, first mate of Sky," Daphne nodded. "I can only presume that Latous is of his second mate, Water."

The Drake growled lowly, "You hold knowledge that you should not."

"Our knowledge was given freely by holy beings and the collective knowledge of several millennia," Harry answered with an equal growl.

"I meant no threat, Ancient King," Latous said lowly. "I have met many of your rebirths. They all held resemblance to the Ancient King and Queen, yet you are different."

His head bowed lower, "You hold no visual difference to them. You command their power and presence."

"We are great separate, but our true power is when we are together," Daphne said with a smile.

Latous laid his head on the ground, looking at the couple, "Words unknown since the time of the Ancient Queen."

"Latous," Harry called to him. "Am I able to trust you with the protection of those soon to come? Those who will use your body and land for shelter as we restore you once more?"

"As I once have, I shall again, Ancient King," The Drake said resolutely.

"Will your colony to such? I will place handlers and healers that dedicate their lives to dragons here. I would wish to ensure the safety of all creatures and beings," Harry instructed strongly.

"They will collect shed hide, tooth, and claw. They will ensure that the settlement doesn't stray too close to your children and theirs. If you are amendable, I will summon a man who resides in Romania. He has worked closely with Hebridean Blacks and Hungarian Horntails for the past several years. He is an elder brother to my younger sister that Seamus spoke of."

Latous grumbled strongly, "The children of my kin are much more temperamental than my own. My children are no less dangerous, however."

Harry growled once more, "Answer clearly, Latous."

"I will ensure my children comply with the man," The Drake seemed to huff lightly.

"Then we will meet again soon," Harry bowed his head lightly once more.

The Earth Drake rose to its full height. He opened his wings slightly as he lowered onto his forearms, bowing his head in return, "I shall await your coming, Ancient King."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 152 21
Rebecca Lupin-Tonks is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. You could say she's your average 16 year old girl just starting her first...
4.1K 193 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...
572 12 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...