Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Carlos

830 23 0
By SenjutiSardar

Black Rose's killing techniques brings chills to everyone in this underworld but I thought it was just rumours and I was wrong. She goes crazy when she captures her prey. It was insane.

She went to take a shower while we checked our wounds. Our plan was successful but it's still not over. We found a rat in our team and the name doesn't shock me. That woman has wet half the dicks of Italy. I kept her because she was atleast good at her work but not anymore. Death is knocking at her door.

"Luca, send the body to the Mexicans. After all I cannot take away their chance at mourning."

"Fine but it's still not over."

"I know. The war has just started."

"Hmm."

Just then Rose interrupted,"Two things needs to be taken care of."

"We will but first come and check your wounds."

She sat in front of the doctor for her check up. After the shower she's looking so peaceful. No one would be able to guess that she was torturing someone few minutes back with her goddamn playlist. She spoke again, "First the rat and then-"

"Marco.", I finished.

"Right. Whatever I know Marco was not a fan of his father but still we cannot take any chances. Just keep an eye on him."

"Fine. I'll send some of my men along the body."

"Yes."

The doctor bandaged all her wounds and her half-opened eyes were saying she's tired.

"Rose, you need to take rest. Come."

"I definitely do but I cannot walk. I'm so tired, Carl."

"Come here" and I picked her up. She laid her head on me chest and closed her eyes. Luca was hooting from behind.

"Stop shouting."

"This is a sight to capture in camera, boss. The guy who only fucked women for fun, has turned out to be a perfect gentleman for a girl."

"I was always a gentleman, just waiting for the right woman to show that side and I found her. Now, can we leave. She needs to take rest."

"Fine fine. Get out lover boy." and he patted my shoulders as if I have won a football match.

We went to the garage and opened the car door. Slowly, I put her on the passenger seat. When I was adjusting her seat belt, she opened her eyes. Sleepily she said, "So, I'm the woman this gentleman was waiting for?"

"Uh- huh."

I kissed her pink lips. She smiled and again went back to her nap. Gosh, this girl. I went around the car and slid onto the driver's seat and drove back to home.

************************************

Next morning I woke up with an empty bed. Usually she is a sleepyhead. I always wake up before her but today it was different. I got out of our bed and went straight to the gym. Morning workout is always best.

I entered the gym and saw Rose working out. She was on the treadmill, burning off some calories. The sweat dripping around her waist, gave me a hard on. I went to pick up some weights. I have to release this heat and definitely Rose is not in a position to help. Finally, the treadmill came into a halt and she noticed me. Her sensuous eyes were roaming all across my bare body. I smirked and asked,"Like what you see?"

"I love what I see."

I put down the weights and pulled her on my lap. Putting soft kisses on her shoulders and inhaling her scent.

"How come you woke up before me today?"

"Did it hurt your ego?"

"No. I missed you. No morning kiss, no morning fuck. This man needs his girl to stay happy."

"Oh, really!", she giggled and kissed me.

"Now it's fine?"

"Not yet but it'll be fine."

She hit my chest playfully but then something dark took over her playful nature.

"Tell me."

"What?"

"Tell me what's going on in your head?"

"Just thinking about Beatrice and Marco."

"I can understand your concern but baby stop stressing yourself. We'll figure everything out together. Okay?"

Her expression relaxed.

"Let's have a sparring session."

"What?"

"Pretty please. I want to have a sparring session with you."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Why won't I be? I want to fight you."

"Challenge accepted, mia cara."

She got up from my lap excited and took her stance to fight with me. How am I supposed to concentrate when she's wearing that mini gym wear.

"Are you ready?"

"Always."

She threw punches and I ducked. Again I threw punches and she ducked. This went for almost five minutes. Then she winked at me and punched me in the gut. Hard. She threw her hands up and jumped with joy.

"I scored a punch."

Just when I thought she got distracted, I pulled her by her legs and she landed flat on her back. She took me down with her too. I fell on top of her.

"Don't play with me, Mr. Valentino."

I scoffed,"Mia cara, I'll stop playing when you'll stop cheating."

"Oh, Did I cheat?" and her hands slowly drifted to the waist band of my pants and then she held my cock through the pants. She stroked her hands slowly on the length of my dick making me groan.

"I know what you are doing."

"What? I was just sparring and then you thought it's good to pull my legs and make me fall."

"Stop playing smart."

"Oh I don't play smart. It's an in-built feature."

"What do you need, Rose?"

She just smirked looking at me. She definitely knows how to torture people. Finally she said, "I want you to take your morning fuck. I want you inside me."

I kissed her and locked her hands above her head. I yanked her pants off. My fingers drifted to her valley. She was so fucking wet.

"You need to get thoroughly fucked baby."

"Yes.", she gasped.

She pushed my pants down. My cock jerked out with need. And without any warning I pushed inside her. Thrusting harshly. Raw and fast. I pushed her sports bra freeing juicy tits. The nubs were already hard and throbbing. I sucked her right breast while kneading the other one. She arched her back to give me more access to all her body parts.

"Faster, Carl."

I picked up my pace. Both of us needs to release the heat.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes. Oh my god, yes.", she squealed

I kissed her wildly, pushing my tongue in her mouth.

"Come for me, baby."

After sometime both of us found our climax. She screamed and fell apart. I crashed on top of her.

"We can't keep her hands off of each other."

She giggled and said, "And I would love to keep it that way."

"If this is what I am getting at the end, I can go for as much sparring sessions as you want."

She let out a hearty laugh and hugged me tight kissing my cheeks.

"We can do this quite often."

And just then my phone rang. I cursed to the name flashed on my phone. She was still lying on the floor and eyeing me while I stood up to take the call. Naked.

"Luca, it better be important."

"Oh it is. Beatrice is here."

"I know, she'll be there this morning. Please don't tell me you interrupted me to tell me that she's there."

"Oh actually that's it. Rose told me to inform her once she shows up. I tried to reach her phone but she never picked up. That's why I called you."

"You better be ready with your head. I'm coming for you."

"Jeez, fine. Get back to whatever you were doing. Just convey this to Rose."

"I will. Just don't let her leave the warehouse."

"Fine."

I put away the phone and pulled her off the floor. Both of our comes dripping from her opening. God it's making me hard again.

"What happened?", she asked while wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Beatrice is in the warehouse."

Her eyes shot up as if she remembered something really important.

"Carl, get ready. We need to leave."

"I will. Let's get you cleaned first and then we can go."

"Fine."

I put her pants on and after that mine.  It never happened that she has to walk to the bathroom and get cleaned by herself after we have sex. It was always me and I'd always love to do that. So, I picked her up and went straight to the bathroom. Another bloodbath is waiting for us. This time I'm taking the charge. She's capable of everything I know but she was only bounded to kill Diego. No one else. So, Beatrice will say goodbye through my hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 120 20
....I could feel his breath on my neck.. "My work is to give others pleasure.." I managed to say between heavy breathes.. " Its okay kitty.. But who...
1.7K 37 29
Dovealina Akari , she was daddy's little girl until he was murder and was left with a mother that tore her world apart. Made her afraid of everythin...
905K 17K 29
(MATURE CONTENT) What happens when Kate Miller, a heartbroken college graduate and Valentino Russo, a feared playboy Mafia boss that doesn't take rel...
15.2M 123K 10
[preview] "The Stripper and the Mob Boss" ❦ A sickness of Anastasia's sister leads her towards a huge debt. When her friend comes to her with a solut...