Red ribbons || Hyunlix

By SaturnYang

TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that y... More

ₐ/ₙ
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
~
₀₁
₀₂
₀₃
₀₄
₀₅
₀₆
₀₇
₀₈
₀₉
₁₀
₁₁
₁₂
₁₃
₁₄
₁₅
₁₆
₁₇
₁₈
₁₉
₂₀
₂₁
₂₂
₂₃
₂₄
₂₅
₂₆
₂₇
₂₈
₂₉
₃₀
₃₁
₃₂
₃₃
₃₄
₃₅
₃₆
₃₇
₃₈
₃₉
₄₀
₄₁
₄₂
₄₃
₄₄
₄₅
₄₆
₄₇
₄₈
₄₉
₅₀
₅₁
₅₂
₅₃
₅₄
₅₅
₅₆
₅₇
₅₈
₅₉
₆₀
₆₁
₆₂
₆₃
₆₄
₆₅
₆₆
₆₇
₆₈
₆₉
₇₀
₇₁
₇₂
₇₃
₇₄
₇₅
₇₆
₇₇
₇₈
₇₉
₈₀
₈₂
₈₃
₈₄
₈₅
₈₆
₈₇
₈₈
₈₉
₉₀
₉₁
₉₂
₉₃
₉₄
A/N

₈₁

1.9K 89 44
By SaturnYang

They were gasping for air when they reached the 20th floor, their legs shaking from running down the stairs of 30 floors.

Felix stopped abruptly, making Hyunjin slip on a stair and almost fall but holding himself up by the railing. "What's wrong?" "The cats" Felix muttered, dragging Hyunjin towards their room "Are you seriou—" "We will get the fucking cats with us, Hwang"

"Okay" Hyunjin muttered, letting himself be dragged by the younger male down the hall "You get brownie. I'll get the babies"

Letting go of the older's hand he ran down the hallway, calling the cat's names. He sighed when he heard all of them meow softly from Chan's room.

"Hi" Felix muttered, his voice turning higher, feeling himself slip.

Fuck.

Stay focused.

Soonie rubbed his body against Felix's leg, purring softly and pushing forcefully his head against the males ankle 

Squeaking when Doongie and Dori ran towards him, their tails swaying slowly as they rubbed themselves against Felix's body made the male dizzy, Lixie trying to slip in front.

His body started buzzing and vision getting blurry, giggling when Dori jumped in his lap.

For fuck's shake. Chain groaned, slipping in front, pushing the little back to Bokie.

Now it wasn't the time to play with the cats, the building could explode at any moment now. 

Feeling his body flinch, he got up and unzipped the thick jacket, grabbing the bottom hem of his hoodie, spreading slightly the material.

"Fucking cats—" He took Dori in his arm and placed the cat softly on the material, sighing.

"Why do I always end up doing the most pathetic things?" He muttered, picking Soonie up by the scruff but almost dropping him "God gracious, you're heavy" he said to the cat that was glaring at him and meowing loudly.

Putting him next to Dori they snuggled together purring. Chain huffed, putting Doongie beside the two cats, creating a bundle with his hoodie, hanging down on his stomach and stretching the material.

Adjusting the cats that were resting against his stomach he zipped the jacket enough to support the soft bundle made by the hoodie he was hearing but also to let them breathe, one of the cats sometimes meowing as he started walking towards his and Hyunjin's room and Dori sticking her head out through the gap.

Hyunjin stopped in his tracks when he saw Chain stomping cutely dowards him with Dori sticking her head out and the other two cats meowing and purring in the bundle against his stomach.

Even though it wasn't the right moment, he took out his phone and snatched a picture, making Chain scowl. "You're adorable" he cooed, caressing the younger's hair.

Chain swatted his hand away, grabbing his sleeve and pulling Hyunjin after him. "I don't understand why the fuck Felix wanted to carry the fucking cats. They're heavy"

Hyunjin laughed, hugging Brownie closer.

Entering the elevator and pushing the last button, Chan scrolled through his contacts, humming when he found the number he was searching for. After a few rings the person picked up.

"Good evening, Mr. Gyeol— it's Lee Felix. My deepest apologies for calling this late but we have a big problem"

Huffing, the male held his phone with his shoulder against his ear, moving one of the cats that was sharpening its claws with his hoodie, stabbing through his skin.

"Yeah, someone detonated bombs in the gun fabrik and some of your workers are there along with my lab full of explosive substances. I need Troll to look through the security cameras and identify who was there"

Grabbing again Hyunjin's sleeve, he dragged the male with him towards the van where Chan was waiting.

"And activate the iron shields in the tunnels, we need to trap those bastards"

Chan opened the door of the van, frowning when he saw Chain unzip his jacket, Minho's cats flying into the back seats, meowing— more like screaming— loudly.

"We're going through the hidden entrance of the fabrik" the older said, pursing his lips as the engine roared to life.

Chain and Hyunjin changed into more appropriate clothes if they needed to fight or a fire started, struggling because of the aggressive turns Chan was making.

"Such a lovely celebration for finally being official" Hyunjin muttered, making Chain wheeze.

"The fuck did you expect, Hwang. Fireworks and some confetti?" The black haired didn't respond verbally, but slapped the youngers butt.

Yelping, Chain rolled his tongue inside his cheek, grabbing the knife from his belt. Chan suddenly took a left, making the two males in the back slam against the wall.

Chain took it as an opportunity, putting the sharp knife at Hyunjin's throat.

Chan looked in the rear mirror to make sure they were okay but instead his eyes widened. "Hey! Put the knife down! I thought we moved on from that phase"

Chain tilted his head, making eye contact with the older, smiling widely. "Want a new wound? Perhaps this time I manage to cut your subclavian artery"

Chan huffed, cursing under his breath. "That's what I thought" the younger muttered, stepping back and leaving Hyunjin alone.

Soonie purred loudly, rubbing his head against Chain's leg, making the alter grimace and nudge the cat away, who walked towards Hyunjin to get some pets only to drop on his side when the male started scratching his tummy.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Hyunjin muttered in a soft voice, making the cat roll its eyes in satisfaction.

***

Minho wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve, breathing heavily.

He had to fight with 7 armed males while he had only a small pocket knife but thankfully he remembered Felix's words when he taught them how to use small sharp objects during an unexpected fight.

"Always hit towards the neck and eyes. Cut with three fingers under the ear where you usually check the pulse. You cut the artery, they're dead. If their face is uncovered, push your fingers at the corner of their eyes, the pressure will pop the eyes out of the sockets or make sure to scratch the ocular globe. Once it's damaged, they can't see and they're the most vulnerable."

"If their neck and face are covered, slam the object into the joints. The jackpot it's the elbow! You hit there, all the nerves are striking, perhaps the bone cracks or moves out of its place and you cut the artery— they're weaker than a snail. If you're on the ground, go for the back of the knee. You cut the ligaments, they're good for nothing"

"But always remember. If you want them dead, go for thin skin where an artery or veins are close. For example wrists, elbow, neck and inferior side of the foot under the ankle. Be smart."

It was pretty silly back then hearing Felix talk about it but now it was a life saver.

Minho leaned against the wall, trying to catch his breath, feeling blood drip down his jaw perhaps from one of the males he killed.

Gulping, he ran down the tunnel, smiling when he spotted the big bomb connected to all the little ones.

Inspecting it, he scoffed. It wasn't protected or even hidden. Licking his lips, he fished his phone out of his pocket, calling Jisung.

"Where the fuck are you, I've been calling you like a manic"

Putting it on speaker, Minho put the phone down beside him, untangling the wires of the bomb, chuckling when he saw the fibres of the wires braided.

"My apologies, darling. I was dealing with some unwanted guests"

Jisung sighed, shuffling being heard in the background "There are bombs in the fabrik—" "I know, I'm currently untangling the wires"

"Thank fucking God"

"Jisung, love, hear me closely" Jisung hummed.

"The bomb it's a distraction, it has only one module with wires, they're after something else" he muttered, counting the wires.

Six wires, no red ones.

Cutting the last wire, a soft beep was heard and the number on the module stopped going down. The bomb was defused.

"After what could they be?"

They froze in their spot, both talking at the same time "Felix and Hyunjin"

"Shit" Minho whispered, running towards the exit of the tunnel, the iron gate almost closing. He ran faster, squeezing himself between the walls, managing to get out but the sleeve of his shirt getting stuck.

"Exactly what I fucking needed" Minho said, ripping the sleeve to his elbow, calling Chan.

It didn't took long before the older answered "Get out of the car if you're with Hyunjin and Felix, they're after them—"

He didn't managed to finish the sentence before hearing something explode, the call ending shortly after.

~

Hello my dears.

I apologise for being inactive for so long but a lot of things happened. I had to look for an university and plan things so I can move back in my natal country, along with studying for some exams and feeling sick everyday.

I have been busy with a competition. It was a creative writing one and I won the second place nationally, which was really shocking considering it was the first ever competition I went to.

I made a triple update on Painting the stars and until Monday I will post the edited version of the first 20 chapters (I recommend you to read them, everything it's different from the old version and more interesting ^^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 894 30
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
7.5K 240 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
195K 6.6K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
104K 4.6K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...