Unmyeong 운명| Taekook ff ✔️

Von nonofyourbuzinessuee

Can a nerd be an entertainment manager?! Yes it's quite possible. Can a nerd be a super star?! Maybe... But w... Mehr

Part 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40

PART 9

352 17 1
Von nonofyourbuzinessuee

Today was the day.....

The day on which Taehyung will be seen on the television with his mind blowing acting as a..... nerd.

They were all gathered in the office conference room as if a superstar is going to be aired. But it was Jeongguk who insisted and gathered everyone. Taehyung was more than just embarrassed. He was nervous. 5th ep of the drama 'Unmyeong' started.

Thirty minutes passed..... Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. The big screen was glistening with the visuals of Wooshik.

After 38 minutes. A boy in spects appeared on the screen cleaning the blackboard, then getting bullied, being saved by Wooshik and breaking down.

Taehyung was nervously chewing his lips when he felt an arm around his shoulders. Taehyung stiffened at his place cause it was Jeongguk. Jeongguk sobbed. Taehyung turned around and consoled the younger that it is just acting but who was he lying to. The younger can guess every color of his face, after all they were together for almost 24/7 since a month.

Taehyung excused and took Jeongguk with him out of the room.

"Gguk... It was just an act. Don't cry..." Taehyung pleaded. Jeongguk nodded with some warm freshly formed tears. Taehyung sighed helplessly and wiped Jeongguk's tears with his thumb.

"You know...... y-you... can rely on me..... share... evr... everything with me...." Jeongguk said sobbing. Taehyung felt warm deep inside, he smiled at the crying beauty and nodded.

"Can.. I hug?" Jeongguk asked awkwardly wiping his eyes with his long sweater sleeves.

Taehyung chuckled and embraced the said boy. Jeongguk wanted to comfort the other but in opposite he felt nice... he felt safe.... felt warm.

"You're such a good hugger Koo." Taehyung unintentionally purred like a cat at the contact of Jeongguk's warm tiny body. Jeongguk blushed heavily and hid his face in Taehyung's chest. Taehyung stroked the coconut head along with his chest. Both were in their own world  not aware of some gazes.

Jeongguk entered his room and plopped himself on the bed too lazy to turn on the lights . When he felt something moving beside him. His ears perked and body stiffened.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhggggggg" He quickly jolted up with a loud scream.
He ran to turn the lights, only to find the boy he wanted to see least after the scene he has created in conference room.

Any guesses who the boy is?

"Oh Hi..." Hoseok rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleepy feeling.

"What the heck... What are you upto???" Jeongguk said breathless.

"That's what I want to know?"

"What?" Jeongguk sat beside Hoseok.

"What are YOU upto??"

"Can't we just get to the point?"

"What's going on in between you and Taehyung???" Hoseok squinted his eyebrows to look scary, that was the moment Jeongguk lost it. He sprayed some of the natural mist on Hoseok's face and laughed heartily.

"Did you.... hahaaaaha see your face...." Jeongguk rolled down on his bed. "You looked like a racoon...." Jeongguk laughed even more getting hit by pillow.

Now both were having a pillow fight session, hitting each other and laughing loudly.

"HOBaaa... GGukkk... Go to sleep NOW..." Jin shouted from downstairs, waiting for Namjoon.

Both boys smiled sheepishly and put the pillows down.

"That was definitely not the answer to my question...." Hoseok looked at Gguk.

"I don't know hyung..." Jeongguk answered honestly, he was himself confused.

"Wanna share?"

"Hell.. yeah..."

"Go on..."

"Since I have started as his manager. I have realized that he is the one, he is just so real... no fake dominating aura, he is just himself. Which is indeed courageous of him. We have got close in this period. And I have started falling for him more and more with each second...... which is bad..."

"Why though???" Hoseok asked damn well knowing what's going on in the coconut head.

"I don't know he likes me or not... and if he even likes me, he will leave me knowing my truth..." Jeongguk chuckled bitterly.

"For god sake Jeon.... Stop blaming yourself for what your mother did. It was never your fault." Hoseok shook the boy.

"I told you guys to..." Jin stopped in his track when he saw tears glistening in Gguk's eyes.

"What happened baby..." Jin panicked and hugged Gguk.

"She was my mother...." Jeongguk let out a chocked sob.

Jin backed away and looked at Hoseok  who just gave a look of sympathy.

"Gguk..... You seriously need to come out of that trauma." Namjoon said strictly standing near the room's door.

Jeongguk looked up to see Namjoon's stern face. Namjoon came forward. Hoseok shifted back on the bed to give Namjoon space on the bed. Namjoon settled and loosened his tie.

"Who do you love your mom or me?" Namjoon asked.

"H..hyung!!" Jeongguk chocked.

"Joonah... what are you saying??" Jin interrupted.

"I know Jin.... she gave birth to him and I can't take her place... but can't he see I... I EMBRACED him when his mother abandoned him.... I tried so hard to make his nationality legal..." Namjoon was breaking down.

"Ggukah.... Can't I be the one you think about when you get traumatized by your past?.... Can't you think about the escape from it than the reason for your trauma???" Namjoon was asking desperately.

"I can't see you suffering... I never did..." Namjoon wiped his tears and left without looking at Jeongguk again.

Jin also left patting Jeongguk's shoulder.

Jeongguk never thought his actions were so hurtful for the hyungs he love the most.

Hoseok back hugged Jeongguk whispering some consoling words.
"You are strong Gguk."
"You can overcome it..."
"It's alright..."

In between these sweet whispers Gguk went to sleep cuddling Hoseok.

The next day he woke up on the  feeling of someone caressing his cheeks which had stains of dried tears. He opened his eyes to look at the loving smile with dimples. He blinked twice and jumped in Namjoon's embrace.

"Mianhae... mianhae hyung...." Jeongguk said desperately. Namjoon chuckled and rubbed his back.

"Calm down Ggukah... If you don't want to hear Jinnie's scolding let's go to breakfast."

Jeongguk nodded still in the hug. Then when the duo felt a pair of hands sneaking behind Jeongguk and making it's way to Namjoon's waist. Hoseok put his head on Jeongguk's waist and slurred sleepily.

"MorNinnngninggggg... hyung...."

The youngers laughed heartily. Meanwhile Namjoon was admiring his precious babies. A perfect family.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.2K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...
4.4K 266 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...
47.2K 1.6K 50
Their families never wanted them together. They did not want themselves to be together. But destiny had another plan... "I will never be yours Jeon...
2.2M 137K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...