• Only Time Will Tell •

By jada_nb

Just read you won't regret it... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Characters!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Brief Intermission
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
*Announcement: New Story!!*
~ The Final Chapter ~

Chapter 28

610 23 2
By jada_nb

Sade's POV:

It's about 4:30 right now and we'd just arrived at Walmart to get everything we needed for tonight. Lauren volunteered to go to the game section while Hunter and I made sure we had everything food and drinks wise.

"Hey, you got the candy right?" she asked me.

"Yeah-"

"Oh and I got your snapple tea." I smiled and she laughed once looking up from the bugee at me. "Don't worry shawty, I ain't forget."

"Aye you alright, you alright," I said with a subtle smirk, giving her a nod of approval.

Hunter and I had never really been close but given she's the best friend of both my best friend and my girlfriend, and she's friends with Kingston and Dylan.... it's bound to happen at some point. She's always seemed pretty cool to me but we've just never had the chance to hang out or talk one on one. That would probably change during this trip though. I've always admired her personality and style. Yes she's white, but 90% of the time, you forget that's even the case. I don't know about all that when it comes to Dylan though.

"Oh I need to get some bagels!" I randomly said after trying to think of what else we needed that wasn't on the list. "Aria and Lauren love those things."

"Oh, I need to get my water," Hunter muttered while sorting out the stuff in the cart. I turned to her,

"There's water right there..?"

"Oh no I like to drink these large bottles of Eternal water, they're alkaline and it's the only thing that keeps my skin from flaring up." I nodded in understanding,

"Gotcha, hey will you get me two of them actually?" I asked as she began walking down the aisle. She looked over her shoulder, still walking,

"Yeah sure, anything else you need?"

"Nah, I'm okay."

And with that she disappeared out of the aisle, leaving me alone.

Okay, we've got chips, candy, cookies, sodas, bagels, water, juice, alcohol.......oh let me call Lauren about these games. I pulled out my phone to FaceTime my girlfriend and see what she's up to. She picked up on the second ring,

"Heyy sexy," she smirked amorously, making me drop my head with a blush.

"Hey Honeybee, you got the games yet or you still looking?" Lauren let out a contemplating sigh,

"Yeah, I'm on my way to y'all." I frowned hearing her tone,

"What's wrong babygirl?"

"Nothing, I'm alright. You know I'm indecisive and choosing these games was stressing me the hell out. Y'all still in the food section?"

I laughed, "Yeah we're in the bread aisle."

"Okay I'm coming, love you" she said, letting me know she was about to hang up.

"Okay, I love you too."

Shaking my head with a smile, I put my phone back in the pocket of my sweatshirt and pushed the bugee further down the aisle. Moving towards the front of the store, I texted Hunter letting her know where I was going.

Soon, she came up behind me with water and a few other food items and let them spill out of her arms and into the cart.

"Alright I think we've got everything," Hunter said as we both looked down at the full cart of stuff. "Where's Lauren?" She asked, glancing up at me.

"She said she's making her way over here right now." Picking my head up to search the store, realizing she should have been over here by now, "I don't know what the hell is taking her so long," I said.

Sure enough there she was browsing the women's clothing section. I dropped my head in laughter before yelling to get my girlfriend's attention,

"Lauren!" She whipped her neck around in the direction of my voice with widened eyes. I snickered again and Hunter did as well.

"Get your ass over here bruh, we gotta go!" Hunter said through a little chuckle. Lauren smiled and held her hands up in surrender,

"Okay, okay! I'm coming, jeez."

~~~~~

The group gathered around the enormous marble kitchen island as Dylan and Kingston set up the games in the living rom and Hunter and Aria set up the snacks and drinks. Sitting on a stool, scrolling on my phone, I waited for everyone to get settled and for Lauren to come back down from upstairs.

Feeling hands sneak around my waist from behind and rest at the high end of my thighs, a blush washed across my face.

"Hey baby-" she brought her face around to place a peck on my cheek, making me smile.

"Hi Honeybee." Lauren turned my body a bit so she could stand between my legs as I sat. Her hands went to my hips while I played with the string of her sweatpants. "You ready to play?"

"Oh absolutely," she flashed a boastful smile, prompting me to laugh. "It's been a while since I whooped some ass 'round here!" Her voice rose outside our two person conversation to where the others could hear.

"Oh bitch, I got sum for yo competitive ass. You just wait," Aria said, extending her arm to point at Lauren. Hunter joined in,

"Only person ass getting whooped is yours shawty."

Lauren scoffed, "please. Y'all ain't got shit and you know it."

"'Specially if we teamed up," I chimed in with a smirk and pointed my finger between the two. "You bitches don't stand a chance."

"Yeah yeah, we'll see."

After about ten minutes, everyone was situated and ready to play. We'd moved all the furniture very close together for a more intimate feel for the night.

Lauren and I sat, cuddled up on one of the long couches as Dylan and Aria sat in a similar position on the couch across from us, but on the other end. Kingston and Silas were in the two chairs beside us as Kingtson layed sideways in it, letting his legs hang over Silas' lap with the throw blanket over the both of them. And the large, fuzzy throw blanket Lauren brought was sprawled over the both of us. Aria laid in between Dylan's legs with the back of her head resting on his higher abdomen, and a blanket laid over them as well. Hunter was comfortably stretched out on the two ottomans beside Aria and Dylan.

The first game was called "Let's Get Deep: After Dark Expansion." The rules basically were that you choose a card from one of the three stacks that went from 'ice breakers' to 'deep' then 'deeper' and answer whatever it says. Initially, it's a couples game but we made it a friend group thing, so at each turn, the person would pick a card, and everyone in the group would just answer. Aria decided to go first,

"Alright, here we go," she said, picking it up from the coffee table in the middle of the room. "It's from the ice breaker category and it says...'dinner date or movie date?'" She then put it down to start a pile.

"Like for a first date or in general?' Hunter asked.

"Uhhhh, let's just answer for both."

"Definitely a dinner date....for both," Lauren said before looking at me with a flirtatious smirk and I giggled, while scrunching my nose with a blush.

"For me, it's movie...for both," I countered. My girlfriend snickered.

"Dinner for first, movie for general," Hunter answered.

"I'd say a movie date for first and a dinner date in general." Kingston said.

"Opposite for me" Silas' answer made Kingston snap his neck at his boyfriend, faking a hurt expression.

"Whose team are you on?" He said dramatically. Silas just shook his head with a laugh,

"Babe, this isn't a team game."

"Okay but sti-"

"Ohhkayyyy," Dylan chimed in, drawing the next card. "This is from the 'deep' level and it says.... 'Is there anything you've been wanting to try sexually but have been too scared to ask your partner?' Ah shit" he shook his head. The room fell anticipatingly silent as each couple sort of looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Okay well, I'll go first, give y'all some time to think and all," Hunter spoke up. "For me," she pointed to herself, "if I had a significant other, I'd definitely want to try backshots. I'd love to know what it's like when people say they got their back broken."

"Same," Aria's simple answer caused Dylan's eyes to widen as he sat up a little to look at her,

"You what?!" She just giggled in response, making the rest of us laugh along.

Silas then chimed in making all of us turn our attention due to the fact that he doesn't speak much, "I'd say ultimate surrender" he said with a satisfied nod. Kingston smirked,

"Okayyyy, I can get with that. For me, it's topping." Silas furrowed his face at his boyfriend,

"You top me all the time though?"

"Yet, it's not nearly enough."

We laughed at their bickering and I could feel Lauren peering into my profile. I met her eyes and saw nothing but captivation. It made my spine shiver as I bit my lip.

"You care if I say it out loud, or you want me to whisper it to you?" she said, arching an enticing eyebrow. Drawing air between my teeth nervously, I answered,

"You can say it out loud." She smirked and turned her attention to the group,

"It's scissoring." Her answer made my eyes grow wider before I chuckled and put a hand over my eyes.

"Ah shit," Hunter egged, making Lauren laugh. "Sade, you got one?" Everyone's eyes went to me, prompting me feel like I was in the hot seat all of a sudden.

"Uhhhh.... it's not really a position, but I uh-I do want to use toys," I said through a grimace.

Lauren subtly jerked her head back and away from me with a smirk. Without saying anything she just gazed into my eyes before looking me up and down. She then turned back to the group and I tried my best to push down every erotic thought that just came to the surface. She keeps this shit up, we gone have a problem. 

~~~~~~~~

Omniscient POV:

It's about 9 at night now. The group of friends have gone through two bottles of wine, two cases of wine coolers, two boxes of pizza, a bucket of wings, and about ten candy bars.

They've learned things about each other that they never in a million years thought they would find out. Apparently, Kingston and Silas think '69' is the best position, Hunter thinks wearing socks is a huge turnoff in bed, everyone has a massive celebrity crush on Zendaya and Megan Thee Stallion, Sade thinks Cher is a vampire, Hunter has a newfound crush on Micheal Jackson, and Lauren knows how to shoot a bow and arrow....?

A new game is in session, called 'Spin the Dare.' And so far, things were hectic, in a fun way of course.

"Okay it says 'confess something about someone in the room-but don't say who it's about'" Silas said through a laugh before spinning the gidget in the middle of the table. It landed on Aria and she giggled,

"Okay uh....oh I know!" She said sitting up from her boyfriend's chest with excitement. "Someone in this room.....still has a stuffed animal best friend." Her confession caused everyone's heads to turn to Dylan, who held his hands up in surrender.

"Hey don't look at me, I got rid of my stuffed animals at age 10."

"So who is it then 'cause it sure ain't me." Kingston asked.

"The card literally says I can't say who it is, King." Aria sassed him. "And I know all of you pretty closely except Silas so it could be anyone" she shrugged with a smirk.

Everyone in the room looked around at each other trying to see who it was, except one.

"Okayyyy, next dareee," Hunter said, springing from her seat to draw a card. Sade and Lauren gave each other a knowing look before snickering to themselves. "Alright, it says 'confess your number one sexual ick, and if you don't have one, take two shots." She spun the thing and it landed on herself

"Really." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Okay well there was one time, I was...y'know. And the person just had the bright idea to slap the shit out of my ass and it took me by surprise." Her mannerisms while explaining caused the group to throw a fit of laughter. "And I deadass just had to stop and be like 'yeah no, I gotta go'". She held up her hands while shaking her head.

"So you just left?" Sade asked through a cackle.

"Hell yeah, that shit was violating. I was like oh my god, hello? Like, what the hell, so the mood was ruined after that. Ain't seen that man since." She laughed along with her friends.

~~~~~~

The game now in session was called 'Stir the Pot' which was basically a messy version of 'who's most likely to.' About an hour had passed since the last game and it was now pushing 10:30. However, the group was far from tired. They'd changed the rules of the game to where whoever was the person 'most likely to' had to take a shot. By now, everyone was drunk off their asses.

"Okay!" Aria unintentionally shouted, before dramatically picking a card and whipping it into the air. "This one says....'who's most likely to say they're not hungry, then ask for a bite?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with a teasing smile as she looked around at her friends.

Sade, Hunter, and Aria pointed at Lauren, who was pointing at Aria, and so was Dylan. Silas pointed at Kingston, who was pointing at Aria. So far, Lauren and Aria were taking the lead.

Sade slurred a giggle, "It's looking like a tie, drink up y'all two."

By now Lauren was sitting upright with Sade's legs lazily wrapped around her midsection, one behind her and the other in her lap. Sade still laid rested on the end of the couch with a comfy pillow under her and the blanket remained sprawled over the two. Lauren pouted, reaching for her third strawberry wine cooler. She cut her eyes at her girlfriend before taking a gulp, making Sade chuckle.

Putting the half full glass bottle back and looking at her girlfriend, "Baby, I thought we were here," Lauren said, motioning two fingers between their eyes. Sade only laughed harder as her significant other playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay next one says...'who's most likely to talk through the whole movie?'" Everyone's fingers quickly pointed to Kingston, who jerked his head back, looking offended.

"Okay first of all, fuck y'all." He said, leaning forward to grab his glass of whatever drink mix Hunter made for him. "And second of all, it's necessary to ask questions." The blonde shrugged before taking a sip. Sade craned her neck back to glance at him,

"During the first five minutes though King?" She teased, making Lauren giggle. While sipping on his drink still, Kingston rolled his eyes and shot his best friend the finger. The group laughed in unison.

~~~~~

The time came for everyone to grow tired and head upstairs getting ready for bed. First to leave the bunch was Hunter. She grabbed her trash and threw it away before going back to retrieve her blanket and phone.

"Alright, bye whores! See y'all in the am!" She called, heading up the stairs. They shouted their byes and good nights, leaving six now in the living room.

Silas patted his boyfriends legs that were still draped across his lap to wake him. Stirring, Kingston sat up with a yawn.

Silas smiled lazily, "you bout ready to head up babe?" Kingston nodded in response, still stretching. And shortly with that, the two were also making their way to their shared bedroom.

"Guess that's our cue" Dylan said with a sigh before sitting up carefully with a peacefully sleeping Aria on his chest.

It looked as if she wasn't waking up any time soon, so Dylan decided to gently throw her drunken body over his shoulder with a grunt. Taking their blanket and personal items, he carried his girlfriend up the stairs after saying goodnight to the last couple remaining.

Lauren laid comfortably on her girlfriend's chest, wide awake, while Sade had a phone in one hand and the other rubbed sensually up and down her girlfriend's back. She, too, was wide awake. After a minute or so of sitting downstairs in content silence, Sade spoke up, drawing Lauren from her thoughts,

"You tired Honeybee?" she asked, now with her hand up under Lauren's shirt as she caressed the skin of her back. Shaking her head against her girlfriend's chest, Lauren mumbled,

"Not really, if I'm being honest...you?"

"Neh"

Lauren spoke again after another moment of silence, "I do want to go upstairs though, you ready to head up?"

"Yeah, I was just about to ask you the same thing. Come on, let's go."

The kindled couple stood from the plush sofa with a needed stretch. Sade grabbed the blanket and her water while Lauren gathered their phones and the rest of her candy bar. Dragging themselves up the stairs, the two entered their commodious bedroom which was down the long hallway.

"Damn, this house really is something" Sade commented in disbelief as she took in the room's interior.

"No for real," Lauren nodded along.

She then paused before turning to her girlfriend and took a moment to admire the beauty before her. With an amorous smirk, she bit her lip and walked to the bathroom where Sade stood, looking in the mirror.

"So I was thinking...." Lauren's voice was low and seductive as she purred in her girlfriend's ear. Curling her lips inward with hot cheeks, Sade tilted her head down and away from Lauren a bit.

"You were thinking...." she bit her lip subtly, feeling Lauren's brush across her neck.

"You and I are on vacation..."

"Mhm" Sade hummed, closing her eyes and letting her body fall back into Lauren's.

"And you know what happens on vacation right?"

Picking her head up, Sade craned her neck to gaze into her girlfriend's eyes in amusement. "What?" she smirked, arching a knowing eyebrow.

Lauren smirked back at her while taking a second to glance at her glossed lips. The way she let her eyes slowly trail back up Sade's face to make contact, made her lover's breathing hitch. Sade tried to play it cool though, even though Lauren knew what she was doing, and what it did to her.

Without saying anything, the green eyed girl dipped her head into her girlfriend's neck and planted a lone, lingering kiss. Sade's breathing grew shallow as she felt the warmth of Lauren's hand nearing her center, beginning a slow caress.

"Let me just show you, instead of telling you."

~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 684 21
"If i was your best friend.."
9.7K 95 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)
103K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.
63K 3.1K 46
I like girls who like girls