The Hidden Kitsune {BLACK CLO...

Galing kay MySimpingPanAss

They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the stronges... Higit pa

OC Introduction
The End of One, Marks the Start of Another
Baby Steps Towards Your Goal
My Best Mistake
Robes, Grimories and Swords
Magic Entrance Exam
Tests and Results
The Black Bulls
A Royal Problem
A Boar-ing Mission
A Misty Problem
The Forgotten Lesson
We Won't Give Up! No Matter What!
A Date To The Library
Nero,Glass-Eyes and Dungeon
Necklace Of The Past
Fight Which Lead To The Past
Magic Knight Decoration Ceremony
The Monster That She Is
An Octopus Friend + Tragedy
Eye of the Midnight Sun
Bonus Chapter - She and the Devils
The Wind Before The Storm
One Coin, Two Sides
The More The Merrier
The Traitor Among Us
Truth, Lies And Doubts
Bonus Chapter - High General
Insecurities
Annoying Beauty
From People You Know To People You Don't
Hope And Despair
Dance Of Despair
The Aftermath
Rekindling the Old Candles
Not So Good Doctors Visit
Giving Up? Never
Confrontations
Old Nemesis
My Hot Bestie
Who She Really Is
Truths From Hidden Self
Her Awakening
The Star Festival
The Start Of Her Downfall
Their Glory
Bonus Chapter: Only For Her
Bonus Chapter : Accept The Truth
Being Between Relaxation and Distress
To Tell or Not To Tell
Royal Knight Tournament
One's Arrival, Other's Redemption
Well... They Learned Their Lesson
No Turning Back
Bonus Chapter: Breaking Truths
Let The Fun Begin!
Burning Deep Inside
The Crown Turns Bloody
Beginning of the End
Reunion With The Hidden Past
Bonus Chapter: Till The Doors Open
Never Ending War
The Road Not Taken
Bonus Chapter: Blood Stained Kiss
Patri and Reyana
Asta and Reyana
Icarus and Reyana
Important Annocements - Don't skip

Puppeteer

544 29 13
Galing kay MySimpingPanAss

The devil’s heart continued to beat and my body turned rigid when a sadistic smile grew on it, speaking out a single word.

Heal”

Ok, what the fuck?!’

A black blast came out of his healing body, making every one of us crash into the walls.

Reset”

What?

I gasped feeling my form give away. My hand shook realizing I was once again a human.

I turned around desperately and noticed Asta and Yuno were also in their normal forms. Even more terrifying was that everyone’s weapons disappeared.

All of us lay helpless on a platform and we looked at Zagred who now took on a new, more terrifying form. He now had mouths everywhere.

Appear

There were flashes of light and out of nowhere, everyone appeared on the platform. Captain Yami, Nozel, Fuegoleon, Mereoleona, Charla, and Jack. The rest of the fallen elves along with humans appeared, most of them unconscious. Fana and Vetto were standing with a hurt Rhya. Noelle, Mimosa, and Charmy were also awake.

Many tried to instantly attack Zagred but they too noticed their powers were weak.

“Good good, now I can torture and kill all of you!”

The multiple mouths on his body started saying various things but most of them were directed at me.

“Weak Kitsune”

“Disappointed parents”

“The high general will have you again”

“Nothing but a pet for devils”

“Your deaths will amount to nothing”

The others looked at me with mixed emotions as I stared at the ground.

“Be a good pet and kneel. And maybe I’ll spare the rest”

I simply let out a laugh “Like you’re the one to keep promises. Besides if I’m dying, it’ll be as a warrior and not someone on their knees!”

Mana swirled around me and I flew towards him.
He had only temporarily erased our mana, which meant it'll be restored. The problem was I didn't know how long that would be.

The scythe reappeared and my form started to return as well but it was weaker than before.

Zagred let out a laugh “You’re still so persistent”

“Reyana!” someone yelled from down below and I saw Captain Fuegoleon throw my necklace toward me.

I flew towards it but…

Bring

The necklace was suddenly in Zagred hands as he shook it in front of me.

“Now what do you plan pet?”

I simply stared at him and spoke out my next words with a smirk “It’s not just a necklace; it’s a part of myself. It will always return to me”

True to my words, the necklace disappeared from his hands, leaving him shocked as the necklace started to reappear around my neck.

The second the necklace was fully set on my neck, mana exploded out of me, shaking the whole palace.

A tornado of my mana was created as the entire room glowed. I swirled around in it and I felt my true form return.

My eyes turned into that of Kitsunes.

It’s been such a long time since I’ve felt this much power.

Zagred’s eyes widened seeing my new form. I too gasped noticing I had four tails.

Omg! I wanna scream like a little girl but I’ll save it for later. Now…’

I gripped my scythe tightly and flew at him. He dodged and attacked but I blocked it.

I created multiple blasts which followed him until he crashed into a wall. Without waiting my chains went at him, piercing through every part then swung him across the walls.

The people were starting to gain their powers back and started attacking Zagred as well.

Asta’s anti-magic and Yuno’s spirit-elf magic blocked Zagred’s spells.  Licht and Lumiere continued to attack along with the others.

Zagred managed to fly away from the spells but I reappeared before him and swung my scythe. It perfectly pierced his hands then I reappeared behind him, cutting off his wings.

He screamed in pain as strange purple binds covered his body, breaking every bone.

He panted and looked at me as multiple glowing shards flew at him. Even if it did not kill him, it caused a great deal of pain.

His screams echoed off and he created more of that parasite, making the others busy.

“How about a, one on one?” He asked me as we faced each other.

I didn’t reply and flew at him. He came towards me as well as our weapons clashed against each other.

He created parasitic worms as they charged at me but I too created wolves that attacked the worms.

I circled my scythe then proceeded to attack him ruthlessly.

The others managed to ward off the parasite as they looked at the fight going on.

You
my scythe cut through his shoulder “Will
it cut one of his healing wings
Pay
a slash came across his face
For Everything!!!”

My scythe perfectly pierced through his body, making him spit out a blood-like substance.

I stood there in the air, my scythe through Zagred as he smirked at me.

“You missed my heart” he said to me chuckling.

“I know but I wanted to distract you”

Just as soon as my words came out; I took my scythe and blasted off. I watched as Captain Yami yelled out his dimension slash spell, cutting Zagred and everything around us perfectly in two.

Zagred’s scream never escaped his throat as he stared at us mouth open.

But again, his body started to heal

“I told you! You cannot kill me!”

“Who said anything about killing?”
I simply asked him as both Asta and Secre charged at him.

Asta hit Zagred, stopping not only his healing process but his ability to say more spells.

Secre and I combined our powers, aiming at Zagred.

“I think it’s time for you to be the pet” I spoke out before we yelled out our spell, learned all about 500 years back.

Fantoche Bind!!!”

“NOOO!!!” Zagred yelled out as our spell came upon him.

Lights flashed everywhere and Asta nearly got thrown away

Before the others got their vision, they heard me laughing. The light cleared and they stared wide-eyed at me, holding a tiny devil, with tiny chains around his body.

Zagred in his tiny form tried to summon spells but his tiny body meant little power for him.

I chuckled hearing him repeatedly say break and free.

“Stop it, it’s useless” I said to him.

"It was supposed to be a one-on-one!" he shouted at me.

"You know I never play by the rules"

He glared at me and proceeded to give me his middle finger. I smirked sadistically before spinning him, using the chain.

Laughter could be heard from the others as they watched Zagred helplessly yell insults at me.

“Well, aren’t you going to kill him?” Captain Yami asked.

“Hmmm, I have something much better on my mind~”

Some nervously sweat seeing my malicious grin and glowing eyes. Even Zagred gulped.

The walls of the palace began to shake and tremble, interrupting my fun time.

“We have to get out now!” Licht said to everyone.

I created a pathway from the platform to the gate of the shadow palace and everybody started heading toward it. I pocketed Zagred, trapping him in a magical orb, and then flew to the gate. I placed my hand as the doors opened and all of us fell through.

I let out of sigh of relief as we returned back to our kingdom. But relief soon fled when I saw the kingdom was still being attacked by the elves.

“Uh… Licht?”

“Yes, we need to take care of this”

“But how will we take care of so many?” Noelle asked.

“Let’s just beat all of them!” Captain Mereoleona yelled out and I giggled as Captain Yami stepped further away from her.

“There is a way. With William’s tree magic, we can connect to the entire kingdom then Licht, Asta, and Rey can combine their powers. It’ll be enough to send them a message and return everyone” Patri said to all of us.

“Wait…” I swallowed before continuing “Are you all leaving?”

God, I sounded like a helpless child.

Patri looked at me and sadly smiled. I shook my head, biting my lip. Someone placed a soft hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Licht.

“Rey… I know this is hard for you but it is the correct choice. We aren’t meant to be here”

“Then why am I still here?!” I yelled out, my pent-up emotions coming out.

“Because your story isn’t over, there’s still more for you to do. There are still things in your past that you have to fix and face. This is just another chapter”

I turned my head away but he pulled me in, my head resting on his chest.

“Licht…”

“I know Rey, but you’re extremely strong for going through all this. And you know that I’ll never truly leave you, right? I’ll always look after you”

“I know and I know you miss your wife too” speaking that out loud made me realize something else. I turned and faced Yuno was now wearing a confused expression.

I gave a look to Licht and he smiled, knowingly. I let go of him as he hugged a very confused Yuno.

“It’s nice to at least feel you son and to fight beside you” Licht said to him, making almost everyone yell out in shock.

“Hold on, what?!” Asta yelled out loud.

“W-What?” Yuno somehow spoke out.

I laughed at seeing their expressions.

“Your elf soul, it’s my son’s” Licht explained

“Oh… right” Yuno said nodding still wearing a bewildered expression.

Someone wrapped their arms from behind me.

“Patri?” I asked.

“I… I’ll miss you”

I smiled, turning around and hugging him tightly.

“You are an idiot and I’ll miss you too, a lot”

“Guys, I think we’re statues” Rhya said to Vetto and Fana who nodded, frowning.

I smiled and welcomed them for a hug as well.

Tears pooled in my eyes so I let go of them and got ready for the spell.

If I waited further, I might change my decision.

Patri gave a final nod before turning back to Captain William.

He didn’t look at us or say anything. He quietly opened his grimoire and created a seed. The seed quickly started to grow, sprouting branches.

I and Licht walked closer to Captain William. I placed my hand on Licht’s sword as both of us combined our mana.

Light began to seep out and connect to every elf in the kingdom, spreading the truth and giving them peace as they broke out from the devil’s spell.

The branches turned into a huge tree as light illuminated from it.

“Asta, use your sword on the tree”

Asta nodded, touching the tree with his sword.

The tree exploded in light as the sky glowed a faint green.

“Let your souls be free” I spoke out as the elves began to glow. The markings started to disappear along with the devil’s effect.

The souls escaped out of the human’s bodies and began to float up to the skies.

“Looks like we’re not leaving” I turned around in astonishment to face Vetto, Fana, and Rhya who were not glowing.

“These bodies belong to us and our souls are connected to them” Vetto said to us.

I beamed at them and said “I hope you’re not too disappointed”

Fana chuckled softly “Maybe just a bit”

“Thank you again, Rey…” Licht said to me as he glowed.

I could only nod before I broke down, sobbing hard on the groud. Beside me, Fana cried as well while Vetto wrapped his arms around her.

Damn it, don’t cry now’

Licht took me in his arms as I held him tightly.

Don’t leave Licht. Don’t leave me again’

This always happened to me. I had to constantly say goodbye to others.

“Rey… Take care of others and continue to fight your monsters. I know you and I know how much you care about others”

“Shut u-up Licht”

He only chuckled and gave my ears one last pat as his body fell limp against me.

Licht… no...’

I cried into him as some people hugged me.

I looked up and noticed Patri was leaving from William’s body as well.

His soul waved at me sadly while I cried silently.

“Hold on! Not so easily!” Someone next to me yelled. I realized it was the zombie creator, Rades.

Rades opened his grimoire and purple magic went out from his grimoire and captured Patri's soul.

Wait a second…’

The limp body of Licht suddenly jerked awake. I gasped as Licht’s face looked at me. But it was Patri who was staring at me.

“What? How is this possible?” Patri asked confused.

“That body was a copy of yours Sally made” Rades explained before snatching Patri from my arms and shaking him wildly.

“I’m not going to let you live your happily ever after, leaving me like this! I’m not gonna forgive you! You need to pay for hurting all those humans including me!”

“Rades… since you did this; I’m willing to atone for my mistakes. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and also for reuniting me with someone” Patri said smiling at me as I smiled back happily.

“Again, we’re just statues” Rhya said sighing as all of us laughed out loud.

“Don’t thank me! Also remember, I gonna come after you, so live your life trembling in fear!” Rades threatened Patri, getting ready to leave.

“Rades! Stop for a moment” I said walking up to him.

I came close to him and whispered to him “What you did was wrong but thank you”

He nodded before giving me a look of confusion.

“No offense but what are you? A cat?”

“Seriously?!”

(NONE OF THE ART BELONG TO ME. CREDITS TO CREATORS ON PINTEREST)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.9K 125 30
Leona is 14 years of age. She has a dark past along with a poker face to hide all the pain she harbors in her stone-cold heart. Ever since the incide...
4.9K 222 32
- ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡๐™ญ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™ โ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™„๐™› ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š? โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Asta is arranged wi...
342K 10.4K 91
โ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—› ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—™ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ. โž ๏ธป ๐Ÿฟ โžค a black clover one - ๐Ÿพ...
11.8K 411 6
(ON HOLD) โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ. ๐”„๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ช๐”ข? โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข'๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ โ„‘ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ...