Feeling lonely - Minsung

By vikimerde

Have you ever felt alone even though you were surrounded by people? That is what happens when you lose the pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 37

2.2K 104 40
By vikimerde

On monday, Minho was patiently waiting for Jisung in front of his apartment. He smiled as he saw the squirrel boy walking to him.

"Hi" Jisung said, as Minho leaned and pecked his lips sweetly

"Good morning Hannie" Minho said as he watched the boy blush, giggling at the sight.

They started walking to college. The walk was a bit awkward at first, the two of them still not used to the situation they had, but it quickly became natural, the two laughing and flirting.

The whole week has been overwhelming for our two love birds.

They have been kissing secretly, holding hands and getting touchy as much as they could, but still trying to hide it from the others.

It's not that they wanted to hide it purposely, they just didn't want to explain their relationship for now on, as the two were still finding what their own answers were.

On Friday, they all agreed to go to Chan's house, this time all of them present.

Jisung and Minho were the first one there, already on their own world, leaving Chan aside

Stray kids

Daddybang

help

i'm thirdwheeling

Maknae

I'm here soon

gonna save

Daddybang

It's getting worse

"Chan stoop" Jisung whined

"Then stop flirting you two" Chan answered, chuckling at Jisung's reaction

The other boys arrived one by one, the friend meeting now being more a mess of jokes and laughs.

When Felix arrived, Jisung left Minho's side, going to hand around his twin. Minho got a bit frustrated but joined the others around the table.

"By the way Min" Hyunjin said, a smirking growing on his face "You never told us what exactly happened between you and Ji"

"What do you mean" Minho asked, trying to be as neutral as possible

"You two fucked don't you?" Hyunjin asked, and Minho almost spitted his drink, coughing

"Wait who topped?" Seungmin asked

"Isn't it obvious?" Minho asked, faking being offended

"It is" Chan said, laughing

Jisung arrived at the table along with Felix, sitting down

"What are you talking about?" Jisung asked innocently

"About when Minho fucked you" Hyunjin said, Chan laughing loudly at Jisung's reaction

"HUH?" Jisung asked, glaring at Minho, who raised his hands, showing that he had nothing to do with this

"I'll go take the pizzas from the oven" Minho said, as he stood up, Jisung joined him.

They entered the kitchen, Jisung walking ahead and Minho smacking his butt, as always

"Hey" Jisung nagged

"Now I have all the rights over this" He said, palming the boy's ass

"Don't claim ownership over my butt you bitch" Jisung said, fakely scolding his non official boyfriend

"Why not?" Minho pouted, approaching the boy

"It's mine"

"Mmh, okay" Minho said as he put his hands on the boy's cheeks, kissing him sweetly.

The kiss could have been nice, the two of them absorbed in the other, but they were interrupted by Felix's squeal, the guy was in the kitchen and they hadn't noticed. They jumped away from each other, staring at Felix

"Oh my fucking god" Felix said, Jisung telling him to keep it low

"Are you two dating? And none of you told me?" Felix asked, almost offended

"We aren't dating" Jisung said

"Yet" Minho added

"That's why we didn't say anything"

Felix narrowed his eyes at them, but shrugged, helping them bring the pizzas to the living room. He was truly happy that the boys were finally giving in, but he didn't understand why they still weren't dating.

After the whole evening, Minho and Jisung decided to go home, the two holding hands until they arrived at Jisung's apartment.

"Sleep with me" Jisung asked "We're always sleeping at yours"

"If you want, but I'll have to leave early tomorrow, the kids need to be nourished" Minho said, smiling at his lover

"I'll come with you"

They entered the boy's apartment, getting ready, Jisung putting a shirt on and Minho basically sleeping half naked, and they got to Jisung's bed, the two staring at each other.

"You're so pretty" Minho said

"I'm not tho"

"Don't you think you are?"

"No"

Minho frowned, pecking the boy's lips "But you are"

"No" Jisund said, as Minho pecked his lips again.

"You" Minho pecked his forehead "are" his cheek "insanely" his nose "pretty" he finished by pecking his lips, as Jisung kept on giggling cutely.

Jisung decided to deepen his small peck, kissing him feverishly. Minho smiled in the kiss, pulling the boy toward him, the boy straddling his lap and keeping on kissing him.

Minho let his hands roam Jisung's body, until they arrived at the boy's ass, and he grabbed it, Jisung letting out a small moan at the action. Minho breaked the kiss, looking at the boy. He didn't expect the things to turn like that, but he got aroused from the small moan that left the younger's lips.

"I wanna make love to you" Minho said, as Jisung smiled to him, red coating his cheeks

"The stuff is in my bedside table" He answered, as Minho extend his arm, trying to keep Jisung on him, and he put the lube and the condom on the bed beside them, as he turned back to Jisung, pulling his face toward him.

They kissed slowly, the two of them taking their sweet time on it, their hands roaming on each other, as Jisung stared slowly grinding his hips on Minho.

Minho broke the kiss, his face falling on his pillow and closing his eyes, as Jisung took the lead and grinded on him, appreciating the sight in front of him. He leaned on him, kissing Minho's neck, his kisses becoming open mouthed, littering his neck with small hickies, Minho's hand carresing his hair.

After a few minutes, Minho redressed himself, now sitting on the bed as his back was by the wall, Jisung still on his lap. He slowly took Jisung's shirt off, along with the boys boxer, taking his own after. They were giggling because they were struggling a bit because of their position.

Minho's eyes didn't left Jisung's as he grabbed the lube and touched Jisung gently. He smoothly prepped Jisung, who was already a moaning mess, mostly because Minho was being really gentle, and really slow, trying to make this moment longer.

"You're so pretty" Minho repeated, as he kissed the boy's neck, putting an other finger in Jisung who quivered, pleasure washing over him.

"Min.."

"Tell me baby" 

"I want you" Jisung said, as he stroked the older's member

"Okay" Minho said softly, as he gave Jisung the condom for him to roll it down, the boy doing it happily.

Minho took his fingers off, grabbing the boy's hips and helping him positoning closer, Minho slowly entering Jisung as he let out a low grunt.

"Wait a bit" Jisung asked, wincing.

"Of course" Minho answered, kissing the boy's face and carressing his lower back.

After a few seconds, Jisung stared pushing his hips up, holding Minho's shoulders to help himself, as Minho put his hands on the boy's waist, accompying the boy's moves.

Jisung was moaning loudly, the whole thing felt so different. He loved when Minho went rough on him, but this felt much more intimate. They were so close to each other, kissing and making out, hugging and fucking, everything felt to amazing that the two of them couldn't refrain.

"Fuck, i'm close" Minho said, as he grabbed the boy's waist toughly, raising his hips up and down quickly, fucking the boy who started moaning even louder. Minho wanted the boy to have his orgasm first, his hand joining the younger's dick and stroking it nicely, Jisung quivering and soon cumming all over the two of them.

Minho loved seeing his face at the orgasm, he looked as pretty as ever, his mouth wide open. He fucked him harder, trying to chase his own high

"Fuck, I love you so much" Minho blurted out as he let out his orgasm, the two boys panting loudly as they slowly calmed down, the two laying back in the bed.

Jisung giggled as he looked at Minho who was hardly picking up his breath

"Why are you giggling?" Minho asked as he smiled at the boy

"I love you too" Jisung responded, Minho blushing slightly

"Oh.. Did I say that?" Minho asked, getting a bit embarrassed

"You did" Jisung smiled brightly

"Okay, well I wasn't expecting saying it in that scenario, but I'm not taking it back" Minho said, as he pecked the boy's nose, getting up

"Come on" he extended his hand for Jisung to hold it "We're showering"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 71 19
This was simply inspired by the falling in reverse song fashionably late. Minho who is the most popular guy in school is dating Jia the popular priss...
136K 6.1K 19
{completed} Jisung has been alone for awhile, to the point that his loneliness is getting unbearable. Thankfully, he finds Minho, or more like Minho...
89.2K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...
258K 15.7K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...