Chapter 38

Today, their semester results were out.

It was their grades regarding their performances, and everyone at College was excited to know their results, their whole year depending on it.

Minho was the first one of the friend group arriving at the display, searching for his name on the long list. He smiled as he saw his result, then turned back as he spotted his friends there. He walked to them, a cocky smile on his face.

"So, how much?" Jisung asked excitedly

"I got 16 / 20, one of the best grades in dance major" Minho smiled proudly as Jisung jumped in happiness.

One by one, the friends went to see their grades, all of them happy to see that they did good. The only ones who kept silent were Chan and Changbin, not wanting to spoil Jisung about his grade. As Changbin came back, Jisung looked at him, anticipating it.

"How much Bin?" Jisung asked excitedly

"Just go see by yourself" Changbin said, not letting his face show anything

"I'm scared" Jisung responded, biting his lips out of stress

"Don't be" Minho said, giving a smile of reassurance to the boy, who inhaled shakily and walked to the board.

Jisung arrived in front of the display, searching for his name. As he spotted it, he stopped, freezing completely.

He turned back, an enormous smile on his face

"Oh my god" He yelled "I got 18 / 20" he jumped.

They all started laughing at the boy's reaction, Jisung's happiness being endearing.

Jisung ran to his friends, jumping on Minho and engulfing him in a big hug. Minho was surprised, but caught him, carrying him. What Minho wasn't expecting was for Jisung to smack his lips on him, kissing him over euphoria, in front of their whole friend group and the whole school. Minho widened his eyes, watching as Jisung realized what he just did and jumped out of his lover's embrace, his eyes falling on his friends.

They were all staring at the two, their mouths hanging and their eyes widening.

They smiled in awkwardness, waiting for them to react.

Hyunjin fell to the floor, faking a heart attack

"WHAT THE FUCK" Changbin screamed, Felix laughing at the reaction

"Tell me I've seen correctly" Seungmin said, Felix saying it was actually true

"Are you dating?" Chan asked

"Well..." Jisung answered, not knowing

"They just kissed, of course they are dating" Hyunjin said, but watched as the two boys got awkward "You two aren't?"

Minho turned to Jisung, grabbing his hand and giving him a sweet smile

"Hannie?" He asked softly

"Yes?" Jisung answered, his eyes glistening

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Gosh, yes" Jisung said as he jumped on Minho again, his lips joining the older ones, as Minho's arms went around the younger's waist, to two sharing a sweet kiss.

The boys stood there, cheering loudly and squealing. None of them were expecting it, but all of them were insanely happy to see their friends sharing such a sweet moment, happiness emanating from them.

The end <3