Chapter 30

For the rest of the week, Minho wasn't in his best mind. 

His Wednesday has been hectic, he went from all kinds of different emotions, from 100 to 0 real quick.

At first, he felt euphoric, waking up with Jisung after the erotic scene that happened the night before was something else. His heart truly flustered at the thought, and everything felt so domestic and natural with Jisung at home, him teasing the boy about what happened. He had never been so happy and he was truly hoping something could start from there.

But when Jisung left his house in a hurry, he felt the awkwardness Jisung was feeling, and he knew that nothing good will come out of this. He had a strange pain in his stomach, wondering how the two of them will talk about it. After stressing the whole day, he still hoped until he texted Jisung, the latter breaking Minho's hope in a million pieces.

On Thursday, he had a hard time actually getting out of bed. He couldn't sleep well the night before, his mind blanking, feeling the emptiness filling his body. He read the texts again and again, asking himself how wrong he could have been about everything, questionning himself.

He went to his class late this day, something that was unusual coming from him, and all of his morning classes were a mess. People kept on complimenting him on his performance, even more because he was a newbie, but it didn't feel good to him, the only one he wanted the attention kept on being on his mind, the thought hurting his soul. He also struggled to keep concentrated in class, he had a theory class, which he would usually listen to with attention, but he didn't feel like it, and was even scolded by his teacher. He wanted to change his mind, he needed to think about something else.

Hyunjin and Felix didn't know the boy enough to understand what was happening. Felix had some suspicion, mostly because of the confession Jisung gave him the day before, but still, he decided to not put his nose in their stories. 

At lunch, Minho was silent. He would react to some things the boys said occasionally, but nothing more. No one saw how he was sulking, even Jisung, who tried his best to not care much about the boy, still a bit embarrassed from what happened. The fact that Jisung was acting as if nothing happened did hurt Minho, but he understood the boy's struggle, and didn't say anything.

"Wanna go to a club tonight?" Minho said out of nowhere, everyone looking at him with confusion. Jisung frowned, not getting him.

"Don't we have class tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked, confused about the boy's idea.

"Yeah, so what?" Minho answered, and no one really understood. They were confused, but they didn't think much of it. None of them really knew Minho well, only Jisung and Felix felt like it was strange, but they both decided to not mind, Minho was also a strange guy with weird actions.

"I won't" Hyunjin said, and all of them nodded, not wanting to go party the whole night in the middle of a school week. Minho shrugged, deciding to go by himself.

Jisung did feel uneasy. He heard about what kind of stuff Minho did when he was partying, and he felt a bit jealous at the idea of Minho dancing with random cute guys. He shook the thought off his mind, he had no rights to tell Minho anything regarding their situation and he knew it, it wasn't the right time for him to act stupidly.

___

On Friday, lunch was something else.

They saw Minho arrive, big dark circles and a fazed expression on his face. He hardly sat down, putting his head on his hands the second he was at their table, not even touching his food.

"You look like shit" Hyunjin said, chuckling to himself

"And I feel like shit" Minho answered, as Hyunjin laughed loudly

"Shh, you're so loud" Minho said, trying to cover his ears, making the other boys at the table giggle.

"Hangover?" Chan asked, frowning

"Yeah" He answered as he put his head on the table, trying to sleep for a bit "I drank so much"

Jisung stared at him, bewildered.

He looked like a mess, he was cute but seemed strange. This time, he really did feel confused from his behavior

"How are you going to dance this afternoon?" Felix asked, concerned

"Mmmh" Minho muttered, no one being able to decypher the fuck he said. Minho fell asleep on the table, trying to gather some forces for the rest of the day, he needed it.

As they had to go back to class, Chan woke the boy up, pulling him up.

"I'm tired" the boy said, Chan softening at the sight of his small pout

"Are you okay Lino?" Chan was worried now, it was out of his persona.

"Yes, of course" Minho said, shrugging. Chan wasn't sure of how honest the boy was being, but didn't care much, not wanting to annoy him.

The rest of his classes were hard for him. He drank some red bulls, trying to be energetic enough to go through his day, and he still did. He didn't dance as coolly as he could, but he did his best, not doing that bad either, even with a painful headache.

At the end of the day, he went back home, Jisung walking with him, as always.

"You're going to sleep well tonight Min" Jisung said, trying to joke around with him. Minho smiled at him.

"You have no idea, I'll need 15 hours of sleep" He said, their conversation flooding from there.