Chapter 7

But as weeks passed by, the situation was getting worse, Jisung was getting worse.

Minho was definitely getting distant, as if his two best friends weren't enough now. He didn't realize, but Jisung did, and it was breaking him.

Minho stopped sending texts to Jisung at night, sometimes not even answering Jisung's text

Minho

Hey Min, are u picking me up tomorrow?

-10:20

U dead?

-11:40

Yes, i'll be at ur house at 7:40

Nice

Where's my random selfie from you?

not right now

oh okay

Goodnight min

-Seen

Jisung felt the tears running from his eyes again. He was tired of the situation. He looked at their old messages, appreciating how Minho was always the first one texting him, and he looked for hours at the pictures he used to send him.

Minho has been canceling a lot of plans lately. He stopped going on coffee dates with Jisung, now he would bring Miyeon at their coffee, totally ignoring how Jisung felt replaced.

And it was always the same thing, when the best friends would see each other, Minho would always be on his phone, texting his crush and smiling stupidly at every message he had. Every morning, Minho wouldn't even talk to Jisung, and then it happened on their Friday nights too, just Felix and Jisung being together and Minho on his own world, with his phone.

One day, Jisung even got mad at him, asking him to leave his phone, and Minho got confused, they almost argued right there.

Today, Jisung was feeling down again. He had been down for a whole month now, Felix noticing it and not knowing how to help him.

As they were having a break, Felix took Jisung's hand and brought him to a more secluded place at school.

"Ji.. How are you feeling?" He asked softly, trying to get the words out of his mouth. Jisung looked at the ground, trying to make a sentence.

"I... it's... I'm..." Jisung stuttered, and couldn't make out anything as a sob escaped from his mouth. Felix immediately brought Jisung in his arms, hugging him tightly and caressing his back as Jisung was sobbing violently

"It hurts" Jisung blurted out, his voice breaking. Felix almost felt crying at the situation. He knew how his friend was doing, but seeing it was even harder

"It'll be better soon Ji" He answered, not knowing how to bring comfort to him. But Jisung didn't answer.

He cried for many minutes, in Felix's embrace, until he had no tears left to cry. Felix brought him to the bathroom, drying his tears and bringing a wet paper on his face, trying to make his face less puffy so the boy wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Jisung didn't move, he let Felix take care of him, sniffing regularly.

As they left the bathroom, Minho was there. Minho went to the boy, his usual excited smile on his face. A smile that disappeared from his face the second he saw the broken state of his best friend. He run to him and put his hands on the squirrel's face