Chapter 37

On monday, Minho was patiently waiting for Jisung in front of his apartment. He smiled as he saw the squirrel boy walking to him.

"Hi" Jisung said, as Minho leaned and pecked his lips sweetly

"Good morning Hannie" Minho said as he watched the boy blush, giggling at the sight.

They started walking to college. The walk was a bit awkward at first, the two of them still not used to the situation they had, but it quickly became natural, the two laughing and flirting.

The whole week has been overwhelming for our two love birds.

They have been kissing secretly, holding hands and getting touchy as much as they could, but still trying to hide it from the others.

It's not that they wanted to hide it purposely, they just didn't want to explain their relationship for now on, as the two were still finding what their own answers were.

On Friday, they all agreed to go to Chan's house, this time all of them present.

Jisung and Minho were the first one there, already on their own world, leaving Chan aside

Stray kids

Daddybang

help

i'm thirdwheeling

i'm thirdwheeling

Maknae

I'm here soon

gonna save

Daddybang

It's getting worse

"Chan stoop" Jisung whined

"Then stop flirting you two" Chan answered, chuckling at Jisung's reaction

The other boys arrived one by one, the friend meeting now being more a mess of jokes and laughs.

When Felix arrived, Jisung left Minho's side, going to hand around his twin. Minho got a bit frustrated but joined the others around the table.