Chapter 15

As Minho went home, the first thing he did was texting Jisung.

Jisung

I told you you'll be disappointed

I can't believe you made fun of me like that

You know me enough to know I would never do that

Do I?

Hannie

Shut up

Don't call me that

I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you feel like that

I was selfish

I was scared you will stop talking to me the second you'll know it's me

I just wanted to talk to you

I missed you

...

Would you agree to see me tomorrow?

So we can talk it out

One for all

Idk...

Please

I'll tell you tomorrow, I need to sleep

Okay, then sleep well Jisung

Just so you know, talking to you again made me genuinely happy

Jisung was scared to let Minho get back in his life. He suffered so much from the loss of his best friend and from his heartbreak that the only thought of letting him back in was terrifying for him. But he was moved by what the older one told him.

He was mad that he lied to him, but the fact that he did that for the sake of being able to talk to him made his heart fluster.

He just decided to not fall for him again. He will try and be stronger

___

But Jisung was weak as fuck. The second he saw him in front of him at the cafe, Jisung felt his heart stop. The man was beautiful. He had always been and was even more glowing now that he was an adult.

"Two iced americanos?" Minho asked, as he stood up

"And a cheesecake" Jisung added. Minho nodded, smiling and went to order.

As he came back with their orders, Jisung jumped on the cheesecake. He hadn't been eating any in years. He couldn't eat cheesecake because it would make him think about the man standing in front of him.

"So.." Jisung started

"We do have a lot of things to talk about" Minho said

"How do you know Chan? You really do work with him?"

"Hannie, I know I wasn't the kindest to you in the past, but I'm not a liar" Minho said, trying to comfort the boy as much as he could "Yep, I've been working with him".

"It was so surprising..." Jisung said, looking deep in thought.

"It was for me too. I wasn't expecting to see your name in the groupchat. But you can't even imagine how happy that made me" Minho explained as a smile was created in the corner of his mouth.