The Pack

Par uptowniall

(heterosexual/werewolf/one direction) fanfic between a boy named Zayn Malik, His pack, and an average girl na... Plus

The Pack
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
is seriously honestly so sorry
Chapter 20 (The End)

Chapter 16

2.3K 67 6
Par uptowniall

(A/N) i'm super late on updating because nothing has been going right for me and stuff keeps popping up in my life and im stressed and my computer wouldnt work and whatever. so i wrote this now and its not really my best but here it is. i'm sorry guys i love you all and this story almost has 4,000 reads! thats the only thing thats really making me happy today :\ ok here.

~~~

Indias P.O.V

I was hurt. It felt like my heart shattered into ten million microscopic pieces that I’d never be able to find and piece together again. Zayn betrayed me in the worst way, and I found out in the worst way. I couldn’t help but wonder how long that had been going on without me knowing. I wondered if he was just using me. He probably was; what a slut.

I ran downstairs so quickly I didn’t even realize the warm tears rushing down my cheeks.

I ran to the couch and collapsed onto my stomach, covering my wet face with my hands. My body was shaking from my sobs. I didn’t want to cry so much, I didn’t know why I was, but I felt so broken.

“India?” I heard a concerned voice coming towards me from the doorway. I recognized it as Liam’s immediately.

I ignore him, but try to quite my cries. I knew he wouldn’t just leave me alone to cry though. I felt his weight fall on the end of the couch by my legs and his hand rest lightly on my back.

“India, what’s wrong?” He asks, and it isn’t hard to hear the concern in his voice at all.

I think about speaking, but then realize there’s no way my throat would let me do that. I’m breathing heavily from the sobs, and tears are still drifting gently down my cheeks. Old tears are drying, making my face feel hard.

My makeup is probably a mess now too, the makeup I put on just to see Zayn again. How stupid am I?

“India, please sit up, please look at me,” Liam pleads gently,

“No,” I manage to mumble,

He sighs deeply and stands up from the couch. I get happy, thinking he’s about to leave me alone- but boy am I wrong.

I feel his big hands grab onto my sides and flip me over easily, so I’m facing upwards now. My hands fly away from my face in a moment of shock and panic.

I grip the couch as soon as I’ve landed on my back,

“What!” I snap quickly and rudely.

“What’s wrong,” He asks, still concerned and surprisingly not angry at me.

“Zayn,” I sigh deeply, trying to wipe the tears off my face and calm down. I sit up and cross my legs, facing Liam on the couch.

“Oh India,” He says quietly, he lifts his hand to wipe a tear from my face that I had missed, “What did he do,”

“Fucking bastard cheated,” I spat, biting my lip at the end, I had to remember I was talking to his friend.

A look of confusion falls across his face, “What?”

“I- I walked in,” I shake my head, not being able to continue, and look down at my lap.

“Hey,” Liam says, grabbing my face gently and forcing my eyes upwards so I’m looking into his deep brown, cute, non-cheating eyes. I suddenly remember how amazing he is at that moment, and I love him for sitting here with me wiping away my tears, because Zayn sure wasn’t.

“He’s a dick,” Liam continues, and I find myself nodding to his words. I’m suddenly mesmerized by his full lips comforting me with the words I need to hear, and his full eyes looking at my smeared make-up face and not caring.

I don’t even think about how his face is moving towards me, but my mind explodes with thoughts as his lips brush against mine softly, then more forcefully when he realize I won’t pull away.

The feeling isn’t enough for me, and I find myself pressing harder. I don’t even think about breathing.

“India,” I hear an angry snarl from Zayn,

Our lips pull away in a flash and Liam jumps up from the couch, wiping his lips.

I stay positioned on the couch. I notice the expression on his face and fear courses through my veins. I’ve never seen anyone so angry in their lives. He shouldn’t be angry, he cheated first.

“You moved on fast,” He remarked,

“So did you,” I spat back,

“You didn’t give me a fucking chance to explain did you!?” Zayn yells, probably waking the whole town.

I sink into the couch, at a loss for words. He might have won this one.

“And you,” Zayn yells, looking towards Liam and moving to him at wolf speed.

Liam is caught off guard and a single shove from Zayn sends him falling towards the ground.

“I thought we were friends,” Zayn’s voice cracks and all of his anger melts away and turns to sadness.

He sinks onto the ground next to Liam and tucks his head into his hands.

“You can’t get everything you want,” Liam says bravely, standing up so he now towers over Zayn, “You’ll always be my friend, but you know India was never yours,”

I scoff at that, what made them think they owned me.

“Don’t I get any say in any of this?!” I shout from my place on the couch, sitting up taller now.

Both boys look towards me now, almost as if they forgot I was there at all.

I notice Zayn’s eyes are now red, and I can see the hurt in his eyes. I look up at Liam also; a frown is plastered on his face too. I groan at them, why did they have to make things so difficult? I don’t want to be the one to tear them apart either.

“Do I get a choice?” I ask again after a moment of silence.

Liam and Zayn look at each other then, almost as if they’re speaking through their eyes.

After a moment they both look back towards me,

“It shouldn’t have to be a choice,” Liam says sadly, and Zayn nods.

“Well it is, you act like this is easy for me,” I state,

“She’s right Liam,” Zayn speaks, finally standing from his place on the ground and fixing his shirt, “Take as much time as you want, we can’t worry about this shit right now, there’s bigger things to worry about,”

I nod in agreement. I need time, that’s all I need.

“Okay,” Liam agrees, nodding his head, “I’m going to bed,” he says as he turns out the doorway and takes a deep sigh.

Zayn takes a moment, just staring at me on the couch.

“What?” I wonder aloud as he moves towards me and takes a seat next to me on the couch.

“I’ll always be here for you India,” He says,

And I nod in understanding. I’m almost afraid that he’s going to kiss me too and make things even worse, but he doesn’t. He stands up once again and walks away, presumably to his bedroom.

“Welcome home,” He says before I hear the creak of his feet heading up the steps.

I take a deep breath and fall back on the couch. I would be sleeping here tonight, I wish I was in bed with Zayn, wrapped into his arms comfortably, but I wasn’t.

I’m not even tired yet, and I’m just glad my tears have stopped. I stand up then and make my way to the downstairs bathroom, avoiding the upstairs where the rest of the house is probably fast asleep.

When I am in front of the mirror I can’t help but cringe at my appearance. My dark mascara has spread further than it should be. I almost laugh; at least now I know I won’t make a pretty raccoon.

I turn on the faucet and begin to wipe away the makeup using the towel hanging by the sink and water. After a little bit of scrubbing, it’s all off.

I throw the towel into a laundry basket and exit the bathroom. I’m shocked when I run into a body.

“I’m sorry!” I gasp,

“You’re fine, India” I hear a voice and hands grip my shoulders making sure I don’t fall. After a second he lets go, and I realize its Niall.

“Oh, hey Niall,” I say,

I don’t really know him well, but he has been nothing but nice to me, so I decide it might be nice to talk to him.

“I’m feeling kinda hungry,” I say, just now realizing as I hear my stomach growl,

Niall laughs, “I just woke up to get something to drink, but I’ll help ya cook,”

“Thanks Niall,” I reply quietly as we make our way into the kitchen.

“What happened earlier?” Niall asks as he scopes the fridge for a meal to make.

“I walked in on Zayn with another girl, then Liam kissed me, and now we’re all taking a break” I state bluntly and shrug,

“Are you serious?” Niall asks, glancing up from the fridge.

“I wish I was, Niall,” I sigh.

“How does bacon sound?” Niall asks,

“Amazing,” I laugh.

We spent the rest of the night laughing and joking. We didn’t even take any time worrying about Zayn or Liam. I was glad I had Niall, because I didn’t know how I could handle going to bed angry and sad.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Ex best friend Par pretty_liar_

Roman pour Adolescents

4.5K 95 9
[completed] Aria and her used to be called best friend jade are now ex best friends. Jade hangs out with the popular crowds while aria being the oppo...
17.5K 619 31
All of the thugs layed on the floor unconcious. I did it! The hostages stood there, staring at me in shock. News helicopters flew around the building...
41.9K 1.5K 24
This is a story about the Vampire Queen. Vampires have hidden underground for a century, and Lilith became queen. She is feared by all of them, for...