Forbidden Love [Completed]

By callmeCRAZY8

Love comes in forms of different perspectives, rather it's designed to fulfill happiest or shatter someone in... More

welcome
list of characters
authors note
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
Author's Note
(5)
(6)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(7)

1.3K 76 27
By callmeCRAZY8

I woke up in sweats from a nightmare, which I'm surprised that I didn't yell out cause my heart was pounding when I sat up in my bed.

The nightmare included my dying parents, which I never really have dreams about them, and when I do, it's usually a small memory, but never a nightmare.

It was weird.

When I look over at the bed-side table, I grabbed my phone to see the time. I read 4:45 on the lockscreen before tossing the phone on the table, and laying back down.

The fan above my head was spinning as I was laying there, trying to figure out why I had a nightmare about my parents.

It was still fresh in my head, but I didn't let it get to my head as I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted back to sleep.

-

Kate was laying on the couch with Sophia in her arms as she was watching tv when I walk in.

She looks over at me and smiles. "You heading to work?"

"Yeah." I said as I held onto my energy drink, then saw Kate eyeing it as I took a sip. "Should be home around five."

"Have fun. I love you." I nod as I grabbed my back from the floor that I placed down when I walked in, before walking out of the living room.

I made sure I had everything as I was walking outside, and walked to my car. I look around, noticing how bright and sunny it was today.

After I got into my car, I left after a few minutes, and turned the music up as loud as it can go. I played Numb by Linkin Park, and leaned back as I was focused on the road.

When I arrived at work, I pulled into my parking spot, and sat there for a moment as I saw some of the guys walking around the building. I kept my eyes on them as they looked over at me but I didn't show any emotions towards them.

A few minutes passed, and I finally got out. I grabbed my bag, and locked my doors before walking towards the building. I already wanted to go home, but I took a breath, and walked inside.

The cold air from the air conditioning unit instantly hit me as soon as I walked in. I saw my boss walk out of his office, and smile at me as I started walking down the hall towards the garage.

Once I was outside, Chad saw me before smiling at me. I saw him walk towards me before stopping, and crossing his arms. "Good to see you here. These guys are getting on my nerves already."

"What are they doing?" I ask.

"Being idiots."

"Always." I look around before heading to my station, getting ready to tackle the day, and get it over with.

The guys around me were doing their own thing, leaving me alone for the most part, and I was thankful for that as I was doing something.

Chad would come over a few times to help me, which made me thank him but the guys around me weren't too happy about it.

Which I couldn't understand why they were so pressed about it.

As I was walking outside to get some air cause the inside of the garage was too hot, I saw that vehicle pull up again, and knew who it was instantly.

When she pulls up, I saw her look over at me as her window was rolled down. She parks then got out of the car, and I caught sight of that other woman, who was staring at me once her sister moved out of the way.

"I have another issue. Not sure if that man messed up my tires but it's shaking."

"I can check it out, if you want."

"Thanks." I saw her cross her arms as I walk around her car, inspecting every tire, and moving them around to see if I can detect any issues.

When I couldn't pinpoint anything, I told her that I needed to remove the tires to get a better look at them.

"I'll need to move it in the shop to put it on the rack."

"That's fine." She walks around to the other side of the car before opening the backdoor. I saw her grab something, which was a wheelchair then she helped the woman in the passenger seat out of the car.

Once she was out, I saw her look at me as she was coming around the car. She smiles before coming closer to me, stopping a few feet away.

"Sorry about coming back."

"It's not a problem. That's our job." I saw her smile as I grabbed the keys from her sister, and hopped into the driver side.

As I got in, I started the car then heard that woman as she was talking to the other one in the wheelchair. "You want to go inside, Amaya?" I saw her look over at me before looking back up at her sister before shaking her head.

They moved out of the way as I backed up, and pulled the car inside the shop. I pulled it up, and stopped it as Chad was directing me which way to go.

After it was parked, I got out, and we both started looking around for the issue. I explained to him from what that woman told me, explaining the shaking as we were both looking underneath the car.

Chad pointed out something, and I looked at it before moving the tire around. I noticed that it was the issue, knowing I would need to tell her as soon as possible cause it was a serious issue.

As I walked out of the shop, I saw that woman standing next to her sister as I approached them. I saw that woman in the wheelchair notice me, and instantly smile as I turned my attention to her sister.

"I found the issue." I motioned for her to follow me, and we walked inside the shop. I had her examine the issue, and explained to her that she needed to get it fixed soon.

We started talking about the different options she had, and she was thankful that I found it. I saw her look around, pointing at the guy who helped her last time, and tried blaming him.

I didn't stop her as she walks over, and started telling him about the issue. I saw him look over at me as Chad was looking at me with a small smile on his face as he was wiping his hands.

The woman came back over, thanked me again, and I moved her car from the rack after a few minutes. I parked it outside from the shop, and got out as the woman was walking over.

"Thank you again."

"No problem."

"I was going to take the car somewhere else, but Amaya insisted coming here." She looks over at her sister, who was watching us. "I'm sorry about those times that I was a little hateful towards you. I apologize."

"It's fine." I handed her the keys, and moved out of the way.

The woman in the wheelchair was watching me before looking over at her sister. "Can you go inside, and get a drink for me?"

"Sure." She said as she shut her driver door, and walked around the car towards the front door.

"Can I ask you something?" The woman in the wheelchair moved over towards me before stopping.

"Sure?" I ask, clearly confused.

"What's your name?"

That question caught me off guard, but I answered anyway.

"Remi."

She smiles. "Nice to meet you, Remi." She held her hand out, and I shook it. "My name is Amaya."

"Nice to meet you."

"Do you live around here?"

Again, the question caught me off guard.

"Um.. yeah. Why?"

"Just making small talk." She said before looking over as her sister was walking towards us. She hands her a bottle of water, then Amaya looks at me and smiles. "Bye, Remi."

"Bye."

After they were gone, I stood there a little confused before shaking my head, and getting back to work. I saw a few guys watching me, and that one guy came over to talk about how I told that woman lies about him messing up her car.

I ignored him, and got through the day without any problems.

Lunch came around, and as everyone else was going out to eat, I was still in the shop. I was working as everyone else gone, and Chad noticed that when he came back from lunch.

"You don't have to tell me but I'm curious why you don't eat."

I shrug as I was sitting on a chair in the shop. I was in front of the fan, letting the cool air hit me. I saw him watching me as I took a sip of my water before setting it down.

"I don't eat much. If I do, it's usually a little or a shit load. But I don't know. No doctors could figure that out."

He came around, and sat down with me. I look at him before looking around as the silence overcame us, and eventually everyone came back from lunch.

As work went on, I got through the day without any problems and I was glad about that as I was clocking out, and heading home.

I saw a text from Kate, telling me to pick up something to eat on the way home as I got into my Jeep.

As I driving, I turned on some music. I decided to play a different genre as my head was a little fuzzy from the nigtmare last night.

I drove to the grocery store, and parked in a parking spot. I look around, and noticed how a lot of people were here, making me regret coming here.

But Kate wanted some ingredients for tacos tonight, so I needed to hurry in and out as fast as I can.

As I walked towards the store, I placed my phone and keys in my pocket. I walked inside, and grabbed a basket before walking around, trying to find the things she needs.

She sent me a list, but it was too long and I needed to figure out where half of these items were at.

As I was walking around the aisles, I was looking up at something that I needed and it was on the top shelf. I grabbed it before making things fall and I sighed before looking down at the floor.

I picked up some things then saw a can roll back towards me. I look over, and saw Amaya smiling at me as she moved towards me, and stopped.

At this point, this was getting a little too weird for me. I couldn't understand why I was always running into this woman, and it made no sense.

She must live around here or she's a stalker.

I picked up the can, and placed it back on the top shelf. I look over at Amaya, and nodded towards her as I held onto the basket in my hands.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She smiles. "We seem to run into each other a lot, huh?"

I nod as I look over at the shelf before looking back at her. "Yeah.. it's weird." I look over at her as she was watching me.

"Is it?" She asks, clearly not understanding that it's weird.

But I guess it's just me.

"A little." I said, and saw her nod.

She looks over at basket in my hands before looking up, and meeting my eyes. "My sister left me to go grab something. That's when I saw you."

I nod before seeing her sister walk in the aisle. She saw me, and had the same expression I had when I saw Amaya.

"I found it." She said towards Amaya.

As I stood there for a moment, I told them that I was going to go. I saw the look on Amaya's face, that I noticed every time I leave before turning around, and walking out of the aisle.

I continued to shop, and finally found everything before checking out, and leaving the store without hesitation.

The whole public thing freaks me out, so as soon as I was out of there, I went to my Jeep, and left in a hurry.

When I arrived at home, I helped Kate set everything up, and we made dinner together. She asked how my day was, and I asked her about hers.

She was laying around all day, taking care of Sophia. I listened to her go on about her day before Mason and Asher came through the kitchen entrance.

We all sat down and ate together after dinner was ready.

Mason talked about his day as Asher was sitting next to me. I listened to him about his day as he was explaining about something that happened in daycare today.

After dinner was over, I gave Asher a bath as Mason was cleaning the kitchen. I was washing Asher as he was playing with his trucks in the water, making me watch him with a smile on my face.

After his bath, I got him dressed, and settled down. I gave him some chocolate milk without Kate knowing as I laid him down in his bed.

"Goodnight, booger."

"Night aunt Remi." He smiles up at me as I patted his hair back. I leaned down and kissed his head before walking out of his room.

I told Kate and Mason I was going to take a shower then head to bed. They told me goodnight, and I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

It felt good to get cleaned, and I was already tired. I got out, and dried off before getting ready for bed. I walked to my room, and tossed my towel and dirty clothes in the clothes basket.

As I got comfortable on my bed, Lucas was messaging me about this weekend. He was talking about doing something cause his parents were out of town this weekend.

I agreed with him when he said we could go out, and do things or chill at his house. I told him that I would let him know something when it was time.

As I got more comfortable before plugging my phone up, and laying on my side. I laid there, thinking about the nightmare I had, and hoping I didn't have the same one.

Once I was close to drifting off to sleep, my mind went to Amaya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 119K 75
This book is Completed -------------- Major Trigger Warnings for books content! Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Sexual Assault & Abuse...
15 0 8
Essie is only now realizing that love could kill you and destroy you is you love the wrong person.
1M 36.1K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...
410 11 34
Their love wasn't like those in the movies or books, it was forbidden. "Why?" You may ask. "Well that's because he was the devil and she was an angel...