Unexpected Gifts

By Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter XL

997 32 0
By Dyn_Arxon

A/N: Explicit scene at the end of the chapter.

============================

It was the afternoon of the thirtieth. Clan Potter or at least those within the Castle sat in Harry and Daphne's meadow within the Room.

The married couple was laid together against a tree, her legs out as she sat in his lap. Harry's hand was resting on Daphne's stomach lightly, her head was leaning back on his shoulder. Tussisss and Sshasssk were coiled around them, their heads in her lap.

Daphne softly stroked her hand over her new companion.

"It's still hard to know that she's a Basilisk," Ginny said as she hugged herself slightly.

Her mind flashed memories of the night of her first year when she found herself in the Camber of Secrets. She shook them away quickly.

She was being given a worried look by the deadly serpent. She wasn't sure how she knew it was worried. She was quick to give a nervous smile, "Harry and I shared an experience with a very old Basilisk."

The golden gaze switched to Harry, regarding him as he stroked his wife's stomach. He shared a questioning look with Ginny. "Are you alright with me telling the story?" He asked.

She gave him a slight nod and moved a little closer to Seamus, Flora, Hestia, and Astoria. She leaned on Astoria gently, causing the young girl to hug her lightly.

"Being raised with a portrait of Salazar, I've always known about his Chamber and that he had a pet Basilisk when he was alive. I didn't know that she was placed in his Chamber until after my encounter with her. Ginny became possessed by a diary that housed one of Riddle's soul pieces. He was draining her life and magic to bring himself back. It was the fifteen-year-old version of him that told me his name."

"I was in an incredibly dangerous situation as we fought. I was able to get Ginny's wand from him but she was half dead and couldn't wake up. That's when he called her. He corrupted her mind and twisted her into insanity. Sssura was placed in the Chamber to protect all students within the Castle if we found ourselves in a situation where muggles tried to attack. Back then muggles and wizards fought together, well we were paid to fight."

"It's actually what led to the death of all of the Founders, but that's for later. Once Riddle called for Sssura he ordered her to attack me. She was in pain and crying out for someone to help her. I had to spend several nights looking back on my battle with her to realize that she couldn't do it herself. She came close to killing me several times but Fawkes blinded her. He appeared with the Sorting Hat and dropped him on my head. He got me quite smartly when he gave me Gryffindor's Sword."

"I stabbed her through the roof of her mouth, piercing her brain. In the process of doing this, she got me as well," Harry's hand went to the scars on his arm.

"I'm only alive because I could feel her venom working through my system when Fawkes cried into the wound. The veins in my arm were ruptured so the process was slowed a great deal, although Fawkes' tear healed my injuries before negating the venom. They both still live within my blood."

They were all silent for a long time. Sshasssk was the only one to speak. "The Wurm mother blessed you for ending her suffering," She hissed out gently.

Her voice was a soft, smooth hiss. It was much different from the withered and aged hiss from Sssura. Ginny found that her voice held a beauty to it.

"That's the first time you've ever talked about what happened down there," Hermione from her place in Draco's arms.

Harry nodded, "I told Ginny that I wouldn't without her say. The Chamber of Secrets messed her up more than it did me."

Ginny gave him a small smile, "Thanks, Harry."

"Hey, why don't we head down to the library and study for a bit to clear your mind?" Flora suggested to her girlfriend.

"Would everyone be alright with it?" Ginny cast a nervous glance around the group.

They all gave her reassuring smiles and nods. As Ginny got up, Harry reached out and gave her hand a comforting squeeze. She hugged his neck and shoulder lightly while mumbling something about him being her favorite older brother.

"I'm holding that over your boyfriend," He laughed at her.

"Whatever she told you, I'm owning up to it just so you can't," Seamus groused.

That only made Harry and Ginny laugh more. Daphne joined in with a small chuckle of her own.

============================

April came with the warm winds of spring.

A smirk seemed to always grow on Harry's face when Daphne spoke in parseltongue. It caused his spine to shiver and him to inhale sharply. Her voice was always a soft, gentle hiss that held warmth in it.

It was different compared to Harry's deep, masculine serpentine tongue that seemed to always ground them. Petunia's voice was very much herself, sharp. Rosie had a softness that belied the danger of her parseltongue tongue.

Daphne's voice was light and gentle. Her parseltongue was smooth and flowed off her tongue easily. She still hadn't yet gotten used to the language and would slip into a low hiss when she spoke.

They all found it amusing to see how her new voice affected Harry. It made his mind stop. Her parseltongue tongue only made her all the more attractive. It was partly why she was in his lap, to hide his attraction.

============================

As dinner approached, Harry slipped away with Daphne. They returned to their rooms which were lit by the low fire and a few candles scattered around the room.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him. Her voice held a warm laugh as she looked at him, "I can feel you against me."

Her voice slipped into parseltongue as she spoke. It only made him want her more.

"I can't help how my body reacts to you," He growled out lowly as he began to kiss the back of her neck. His hands squeezed the swell of her rear and held her in place against him by her hip.

She released a soft moan as he continued with her neck, "Come, my love. Let's go to our bed and I'll help you."

Her answer was a growl as he unfastened the dress. He began to slide it down her arms until he pushed it down to her waist, where it pooled around her feet. Her body shivered lightly as she stood in her bra and knickers.

His hands made her body hot under his touch as he undid the latch on her bra, helping her slide it off. His hand gathered her hair to the side as his mouth once again tasted her shoulder, his other found the mound of her rear. His thumb slipped under the band of her knickers as he squeezed her.

A moan made its way out of her as his mouth worked her neck and shoulder. His kissing was slow and passionate, giving loving bites lightly. His hand slipped around her hip before pressing inside her knickers. His palm cupped her core, massaging lightly.

Her breath caught in a gasp as her hips pressed into his touch. She wanted more and he was certainly going to give it to her.

Daphne lifted her arms, guiding his other arm around her. She placed his hand on her breast as she gripped his hair lightly when he began to suck on where her shoulder met her neck. Her voice quivered slightly as he massaged between her legs harder.

"Harry," She moaned out in a hiss.

Her back was soon pressed against the door to their room, her husband on his knees in front of her. It seemed that he had enough of toying with her as he wrapped her left leg around his shoulder. His mouth fell around her center, kissing and massaging her with his lips.

She felt his tongue coil and flick around her. He was quick to find a button of nerves in her center that buckled her knees as he suckled on it for but a moment. His tongue dove through her, drawing a loud moan from her. Her hands were fisted in his unruly hair tightly as a string of parseltongue came from him.

He pushed his tongue inside her mound. The magical language wrapped his tongue in a way that could only be described as Harry. He knew where to stroke his tongue to make her head fall back. Her breathing was gasping moans as he stared up at her. He kept his focus on her toe-curling and eye-fluttering points, drawing her to the cliff quickly.

His tongue stroked her walls, bringing her to climax sharply. A moan left her loudly as her hands tightened in his hair. Harry found himself splashed with her juices. He had never made her do such before.

Daphne was staring down at her, her face flushed brightly. Her eyes shone with her embarrassment. Harry could only release a hissing snarl as he licked his lips. He stood slowly, his nose trailing up her round stomach and the crease where her swollen breasts met. Once he was at his full height he kissed Daphne hard, her taste still strong on his lips and tongue.

She could only moan into the kiss as his mouth dominated hers. The kiss was hot and filled with heavy passion.

"I want to see that expression again," He growled lowly against her lips as he pushed something to the front of his mind.

Daphne's mouth was open, her eyes fluttering as she gasped. It was her expression just before he found himself sprayed by her. That was new and he wanted to make her do it again.

Her teeth caught his lip as her hand found his attraction for her. She gripped and stroked him strongly over his clothing.

She purred out hotly, "Don't forget that Andi said we have to be careful."

Harry nearly tore his clothing and armor as he discarded them quickly. He soon had Daphne with her hips and rear out as her chest was pressed against the door. His hand dove between her legs, massaging once more. His fingers were replaced with his manhood as his name quivered out of her mouth.

His hips pressed into hers in strong and slow strokes. Her body called out in pleasure again as he hit that spot within her again. He pressed his hips into long circles as he moved inside her.

"Please, Harry," Her voice begged him for more after nearly twenty minutes of his long strokes. He kept scraping himself against that spot, driving her mad in pleasure.

He turned her body slightly as he lifted her left leg once more. He stretched her leg up and laid it against his shoulder. Daphne held the door for support as Harry steadied her with a large hand on her hip. She nearly cried out as he began to move again.

The change in her stance now made him hit that spot in full. She could feel the length of him pressed the spot as he moved.

A cry did leave her mouth as his thumb found her button of nerves. He worked her button as he thrust into her spot. Her mind couldn't handle it again yet. Her body quivered and shook, her walls wrapping around him tighter. She gripped his wrist as she nearly came undone.

Her hooded eyes were liquid and glossy as her predatory gaze locked with his primal orbs. It was that shared look that send them over the edge. Harry pressed himself into her fully, hitting her spot strongly. Daphne could only throw her head back as she cried out loudly. Her body released a torrent of her release once more.

Harry took a moment to recover before removing himself from her slowly. His action pulled another gasp from her. He picked her up from the door lightly, carrying her into their bathroom. It was time to clean up. He thought that Daphne could use a warm soak and relaxing massage to help bring her mind out of the high she was in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.9K 42
sequel to Loving You the last installment of the Draco Malfoy Love Story Series the one thing that i will always remember about my father is the stor...
4.1K 152 21
Rebecca Lupin-Tonks is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. You could say she's your average 16 year old girl just starting her first...
155K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...