Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Rose

1K 26 0
By SenjutiSardar

Last night was perfect. Though I'm sore today but still it was amazing. It's still a mystery how I could get out of the bed. Today I got my morning kiss and cuddle. No. No fucking. Carl knows how sore I am. But today the fun part ends. Now the real deal starts. Diego. Tonight we'll be the last time he'll breath on this goddamn earth. Carl was already on the phone for making arrangements.

We are flying to Rome. Though Milan to Rome can be travelled by car but better save our energy here to utilise it afterwards. And we don't want him to get cautious with all the hustle and bustle with our arrival.

"When are we leaving?"

"Now."

"Fine."

"I already packed our bags. Just check whether I missed something or not."

"Carl, we are not going on a vacation. The job will be done tonight. Not too early, not too late."

"I know. It's just that if we need some more time then we must have our belongings."

"Fine but tonight it ends."

"If that happens then that would be best."

He strolled towards me and held me in a tight embrace. I could tell he's nervous.

"Are you nervous?"

"No."

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?"

"It's beating for you, mia cara."

I tipped my face up to look at him. He can shatter himself but will never let anyone understand that.

"Charming enough, Mr. Valentino but we need to leave."

"Luca is going to pick us up."

And just then our doorbell rang. Luca was already here. I opened the door. He was in all black like he was seriously going into war. Thank God his pink pants are gone.

"No pink today?"

"There is but if I show you the location my sweet best friend who's supposed to be my Don will strangle me with bare hands."

"If you show me the location he doesn't need to get involved. I'll be the one who'll strangle you alive."

"Jeez, you are so fucking ready to kill."

"Yes, I am. Right now I am a ticking bomb. Don't piss me off or else I'll let my daggers taste your blood first."

"You love me too much to do that."

"Try me."

"Stop, you two."

Carl interrupted. This is the Don talking and I kinda like this side of him. All bossy, black outfits makes him look so delicious. God, Rose, think straight. If you want to save that delicious man of yours, you have to first kill those hounds.

"Let's leave then."

We nod our heads and left for the airport. When I was about to board the private jet, I went back to the first time I met Carl. At that time I never thought it'll end up into this. He leaned and whispered in my ears,"Our first meeting.", as if he was able to see through my mind. But again Luca ruined it.

"Ok, lovebirds get in fast. We have people to kill and then you can go back to your fucking."

"Luca, I'm not buying you your ice creams anymore."

"You won't do that, Satan."

"Talk to me like that again and I'll show you how much of a Satan I am."

Carl and others laughed at our bickering. This is going to continue forever. Me bickering with Luca like brother and sister.

We got in and it took only one hour to land in Rome. We settled ourselves in one of the hotels of the Italian mafia.

"Carl, I need to talk with everyone. I need to know that everything is ready."

"Fine. I'll call everyone. I love when you boss around."

"I love when you let me boss around."

A soft, warm smile played on his lips and he kissed my temple. After a while everyone gathered at our room.

"Aldo, have you taken care of the mobile van?"

"Yes, I have some of my tech team here. It's all ready and we will be at the right place. Don't worry."

"Good."

"Luca, you'll be in the club with me. Not in my radar. You will stay a little far away from me."

"Cool."

"Luciano, our backup team must be in alert mode. We don't know what evil plan he has rolled up in his sleeves."

"My team is ready. One command and they'll be in action."

"Great."

"Lia. Angelina. Remember your positions. Lia will be behind the sniper gun. I hope it's possible to set it up on the opposite building and Angelina you stay at the alleyway. After all, our friend is not going to die in the most beautiful way."

Everyone smirked but Carl looked at me with blank expression.

"What?"

"What am I gonna do?"

Luca interrupted, "You just keep your calm. Don't lose your shit seeing Rose with Diego. That man is a whore but I think she can handle him."

I could see rage boiling in his eyes.

"Carl, calm down. You stay with Angelina and don't do anything until and unless I give any signal."

He just gave me a little nod.

"I guess that's all. Take some rest because tonight will be a long night."

Everyone dispersed to their own room and I turned to see Carl. He didn't shift from his position.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You are a fucking Don. Right now feelings cannot take place in your head. Trust me nothing will happen to me."

"You think I'm not ready to kill that bastard. I do but not at your expense. Sending you to him on a silver platter is not something I want to do."

"Why did you give so much effort to find Black Rose?"

"That was before I knew your real identity."

"And that doesn't change anything. I'll still remain the fearless assassin whose name sounds like death to people. This is not the last time I'm taking a job. There will be more cases like this."

He vanished the space between us and pulled me in a hug. I kissed on his chest and put my hand on his beating heart.

"Carl, I'll be fine and you will be there to save me right?"

"Always baby."

"That's it then. I'll do my job and come back to you."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What?"

"Answer me, Rose."

"But why are you asking me now?"

"Because I want to."

"Do you really want this?"

"Or else I wouldn't have asked you."

"Yes."

A cheerful, happy smile cracked on his lips and he kissed me hard. My man is back.

"What a timing, Mr. Valentino?"

"Couldn't resist myself anymore."

"But don't you think we are going too fast?"

"No, we are at our own pace."

"Fine, big boy. Take rest now. We have a whole plan to pull off."

"Aren't you taking any rest?"

"I will. Just have to sharpen my daggers a little."

"And you are saying that so casually."

"Are you scared?"

"No. Of course not. I'm impressed. You go sharpen your babies and I'll take a look on some important things."

"Cool."

I kissed him on his lips and he went to the living room to attend a phone call while sharpened my daggers.

************************************

We were at Adrian's around eight. Everyone took their respective places. Carl hugged me one last time before I entered the bar. Luca entered the bar few minutes after I did. Diego was yet to come. Maybe I haven't went to extravagant bars but this was a fucking shithole. The beer smells like piss. God, our don is sacrificing a lot to plot against the Italians.

Almost half an hour passed and Diego graced the bar with his presence. Fucking finally. I turn around facing the bar and ordered a martini. At least this martini is bearable. Just like I thought he came and sat beside me.

"New here?"

"Tourist."

"Why are you here then? A financial crunch?"

I looked up to him with seductive eyes. Though I was ready to puke all over his face. His strong cologne is making me want to slap him across his face. But right now I've to keep control over everything.

"No. I just wanted to see the real Rome?"

"Real Rome!!!"

"Yes. I believe that the reality of a place hides in it's streets. Rome can have all the beautiful sculpture displays everywhere but that's just to hide the real side of this place."

"Wow. Never thought of it like that."

"I talked so much. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm also a tourist."

Yes, let's get you a ticket to hell bastard.

"Nice."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"You can't impress me with that." I smirked. I looked around and saw Luca keeping an eye on us but it's not too obvious for people to understand. Good.

"Then how can I do that?"

"Tell me how are you on bed?"

"Ooh. Straight to the point, I like that. Nice. I guess."

"Then let's go."

"I"m staying at the motel down the road."

"Not the motel."

"Then?"

"Alleyway. I need a quick fuck."

"But I want to do you all night."

"I don't have time. I have a flight to catch. So, I can't give you more than a quick fuck."

"You know I can never turn down a gorgeous woman like you."

Of course, you can't, fucker. God I can't believe those words came out of my mouth. I have to pour bottles and bottles of whiskey after this.

He kept a hand on my ass and we went off to the alley. I wish I could cut those fingers one by one but we don't have so much time.

When we reached the dark alley, I pushed him against the wall. He lets me take control.

"Usually, I don't let women take control but I can make an exception for you."

How generous of him. I could see Carl and Angelina in the dark. Carl is just holding himself together and he will pounce on him once I give the go signal.

Without giving those thoughts much value I ran my hand over his groin. He was groaning under my touch. I have to cut my hands off after this. At least it's through his clothes. He closed his eyes to feel it. The thought that he's almost my father's age makes my stomach turn. But without thinking much I pulled my knife and pressed it against his throat.

Shock ran through his eyes. Maybe fear too. My favourite emotion for my preys. But something changed in his eyes and he pressed a button on his watch. First I thought it's a bomb but then a voice became alive in my small earpiece. Aldo.

"Fuck. Rose. We are in trouble. There are men who are coming at our way."

"Backup. Luciano. Backup."

"Coming."

Carl and Angelina came out of the dark. He could be a strong man but not in front of me. He was not able to move an inch.

He gave an evil smile to Carl, "Carlos. Nice to meet you. Though I was not expecting such an adventurous meet."

"Shut the fuck up. Think before talking to our don like that again. Tell us what were you doing hiding here?"

We could hear the commotion outside. Luciano and his team are on time. Lia was in her position and Carl and Angelina held their gun pointing at him. There's nowhere he could run.

"You got a loyal toy for yourself, Carl."

Carl stepped towards him and pressed the cold barrel on his head.

"Shut your filthy mouth."

Men came rushing to the alley as well as Luciano's team. Blood and bullets were running in abundance. Just a little slip and the tables turned. My daggers pressed on my throat.

"If you want her alive, let me leave."

Angelina was shocked seeing that but Carl's face was blank. He's not giving off any emotion and I'm fucking proud of him for that.

"Kill me if you want but you are not running away."

"Oh still feisty."

He pressed the daggers closer to my throat making my blood come out of it. He wants to see me in pain to hurt Carl but he'll never get that. I've to get out of this.

He maybe the head of the Mexican mafia but he doesn't have the brains. My height will be highly advantageous. He loved my touch on his groin earlier, let's give this man what he loves. I elbowed him in his groin hard. He screamed and fell on the ground pushing me away. Angelina and Carl held me to keep my balance. Aldo was shouting all the time.

"I'm fine, Aldo. Now let's take down these. Too much of a baggage."

Diego was trying to stand up but I took a rock and hit him hard on his head. He needs to stop disturbing me while I'm doing what I love. My daggers working wonders on all of his men. Slicing throats and their blood covered my body.

Carl, Luciano, Luca and Angelina all were an action. Standing up for each other. God this is fun. I waited so much for a family and finally got it. Everyone got some bruises all over their body. All of us were panting, sweat and blood covered our body. All of Diego's men were down.

Carl came running towards me cupping my face in his palms.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. All of us are more or less bruised."

"Oh God I was so scared. The thought of losing you made me fucking die."

"I'm fine, Carl. In one piece. But we can talk about it later. Put him in the car and let's go straight to the warehouse before he wakes up."

"Yes."

Luca and Luciano tied him up and threw him in the bunker. Aldo came running out of the van. Even Lia came down. All concerned about me.

"I'm fine, guys. All of us are bruised. I'm nothing special. Let's finish this. Let's go."

Luca snapped, "Stop saying that. Even I got scared when that bastard held that dagger on your throat. None of us can lose you. You are one of us. You maybe my friend but I see you as my sister. I felt like I failed you. You can be the most feared assassin in the world but you are still my Rosy girl."

Tears rolled down by cheeks and I went to hug him. Nobody has said these to me. I also look at Luca as my brother. Everyone standing around me matters the most.

"I'm sorry."

He stroked my hair, "It's okay. Let's go. That man needs to speak."

I chuckled, "Yes."

************************************

We reached the warehouse. The men tied that bastard with a chair.

"Water."

They just understood the capacity. Bucket of water. I splashed the water on his face and leaned forward to be at his face level. He was getting his consciousness back.

"So, now that we are comfortable. Should we talk?"

"You bitch."

"I've heard that a lot. Now speak."

"No."

"Fine. I was trying to go easy on you but since you don't want to, then let's do the usual way."

I pulled out my phone and played my favourite playlist. Metal Rock. Carl, Luca and Luciano were standing there. They let me do it my way. But they were a little taken aback with the whole music thing.

The music was slowly flowing through my veins. Every beat hitting my insides. Finally when I seeped the music inside me I started my show. I sliced his body with the music beats. Dancing and enjoying the show. Every scream felt so right with the music. It gave the perfect supporting vocals for the music.

"You know this is my favourite playlist. And you are making it much more amazing with your vocals. I like it. But are you ready to talk?"

He shook his head. Fine by me. I'm enjoying this a lot. I continued doing that for almost two hours and then the ice broke.

He screamed, "I'll tell."

"Finally. I'm all ears. Speak."

"I just wanted to snitch some of your shipments. I wanted to make you weak before I could take you down."

I smirked, "Do you live in reality? I don't think so. But why that amazing plan came into your mind?"

"The fucking Italian mafia. They ruined me. They took my investors. They broke our deal. They rose into power. I wanted to kill Carl and take over everything."

I was keeping my calm. Not yet, Rose. Not fucking yet.

"Who gave off this shipment information? Who's the rat, Diego?"

He kept his mouth shut. Is he playing loyal with someone?

"Tell me before I start again."

"No. I'm telling. Beatrice."

Not shocked. Not shocked at all. Of course she rat the Italian mafia out. And if I'm sure it happened within the one month I was gone.

"Why she helped you?"

"I paid her well and we slept."

God, still I'm not shocked. Fucking Beatrice.

"Do you have anything more?"

"No. That's all. Please let me go."

"This is where you went wrong, Diego Espina. I don't do my work incomplete that disappoints my clients."

"What do you mean?"

"It means, I'm Black Rose."

With that I took Carl's gun and shoot him. Bulls eye. I want to kiss my hands for my shot. Fucking amazing.

I turned and all eyes were on me. Silent. Luciano broke the silence.

"So, the rumours are true."

"What rumours?"

"That your killing techniques are different."

I chuckled. He said, "I'm fucking amazed. I became your fan, Black Rose."

Luca and Carl came up to me. Both of them looked at me like I have grown two horns.

"What?"

"You sure you don't need therapy?", Luca said.

"No I don't."

"But how did you manage to do zumba and kill a Don at the same time?"

"That's a fun way to kill people and this trick always brings fear in their eyes. It just gives me satisfaction to see them scared."

Carl finally spoke, "That's insane."

"Coming from the man who skin men alive."

He chuckled.

"Let's get you cleaned."

"Where's Beatrice?"

"I'll deal with her."

"We'll deal with her."

"Fine. We'll do that tomorrow. You clean up. I'll get you some clothes and the doctor is already here let him check on you. There are bruises all over your body."

"Okay but first you guys get yourself checked."

I went to take a shower in Carl's office. The adrenaline rush left my body burning. I stripped my bloody clothes and cold drops washed over my body. It felt so good. I thought Diego will be the end of everything but no. Now, we have to deal with Ms. Rat. Fine by me. I was waiting for an opportunity to put an end to all of her dramas. But another thing is concerning me. Marco Espina. Now that his father is out of the line, he'll step up as the New Don. We have to get into a negotiation. Either he agrees or else he ends up like his father. Though I don't mind the latter option but the former one would be beneficial for him. But first he have to shed tears on his father's funeral. The war is still on and since I'm still standing on my feet, I'm ready to fight any battle for my family. For the Italian mafia. For Carl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.6K 69
Valentina and Valencia were living a normal mafia life. Their little family of three ever since their mother died and their brother left but their li...
1.2M 25.5K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
16.5K 212 20
Vincent Valentino ruthless mafia leader to a Russian gang. Loved by his mother and hated by his father but the feeling is mutual. Vincent adores his...
4K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...