HIS

By Loose_Goose84

Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 6

58.5K 1.3K 136
By Loose_Goose84

I was escorted back to the table by Domenico to get my purse because we had to leave in case any of those guys decided to come back to cause more trouble. 

Once I'm stood Infront of our table Tessa and Mia bombard me with questions while Paige and Jessica's tongues were on the ground. They were clearly drooling over Domenico who stood beside me with a stern face and eyes focused on me the whole time, not acknowledging any of them.

I decided to jump straight into it to get out of here as quickly as possible without really thinking what I'm saying and to whom. I was still in shock "Apologies for taking so long" I said "let me introduce you,  this is my boyfriend Domenico." I point with my thumb toward him. "Babe this is Tessa, Mia, Jessica and Paige, they are my friends from college I told you about" I say as Domenico quickly glanced at them, then nodding in acknowledgment.

Tessa and Mia both started to smile and said simultaneously "Nice to meet you Domenico" while Jessica tried to make eye signals towards Domenico and she looked like a fool whilst doing so. 

Aren't men supposed to chase woman instead of women men? I know nothing about relationships, but know the basics. 

Women should not chase, they're the ones that should be chased. Standards ladies! Or at least I feel women should have standards if they want to be respected by not just men, but society in general. 

I know Tessa and Mia must have a lot of questions plaguing their minds, but that will have to wait for until Monday, because I need to get out of here so I can get my thoughts together.

Domenico eventually responded, giving Mia and Tessa nods and a "nice to meet you", but he blatantly ignore the other two. They also rub me wrong, but at least I'm cordial with them.

"What happened with those guys?" Tessa asked.

"Well, they tried to force me to join them for drinks" which is not a lie " and they didn't want to take no for an answer, but luckily Domenico came to my rescue" I turn my face to Domenico, and he smirked in my direction while giving me a quick glance.

He should smile more. He's cute when he does that.

"Mia, thank you so much for the lovely evening, but I unfortunately must to leave now" I said as i made a pouty face showing her how sad I am to leave. 

She gave me a nod and smile in understanding. I know she clearly don't mind.

"Also, before I forget, the bill is already settled. You can still order whatever you want, and it will be covered" I told her as I grabbed my purse.

"No way, you don't have to do that" Mia said. She's aware of how hard I work to earn money and probably think that i would be settling the bill. Hell nah.

"Don't worry" I chuckle "This place belongs to Domenico, so enjoy the rest of the night. See it as part of your gift from me." I said, giving her a wink.

I smiled while their mouths hung wide open and started walking away from the table leaving them with those expressions and with Domenico's hand on my lower back. 

Dude! your going overboard with this acting. Relax! I scold him in my mind. I could actually get used to this treatment.

He opened the door for me and led me to an expensive looking matt black SUV with tinted windows. 

Once I entered, I saw no-one else in the car, I gave my address and we headed in the direction of my apartment.  

I didn't intend to be the first person to start talking, so I just kept quiet the whole way and It didn't seem like he was going to talk so I just sat there and looked at the scenery outside as we drove.

When we almost reached my place, he eventually started to talk, and man his voice sounds husky, but sexy "How old are you and where are you originally from?" He asked.

I turned my head in his direction and as I do, he also turned his face my facing me waiting for answer.  How does someone just ask a women for her age? "I am from here; New York to be exact and I am nineteen. Will be twenty in six months" He only nods at my response saying nothing further. He's a strange person, very cold and expressionless.

He's not someone that smiles a lot. It seems he saw a lot of ...bad? He constantly looks angry but that is very fitting to his profession. You can't be a softy doing what he does. I decided to also ask him the same.

"And you?" this time he doesn't turn in my direction, but I saw his jaw muscles constrict as he gripped the steering wheel. 

"Twenty-six, Italy" Is the only response I got and I didn't bother to ask any further because that answer was enough of a deterrent for me. 

Once we got to my apartment building, I thanked him and got out but saw that he was following behind me out. Probably walking me to my apartment. I tell myself.

"You don't have to walk me up" I try to say, but he just ignored me and started to walk while I followed behind him like a dummy. Why am I not scared of this man? His whole demeanor was dangerous and not to be messed with. Maybe just to traumatized by how I grew up that danger doesn't phase me.

As we entered the building we headed to the elevator and I inserted the floor number with his eyes following my every move. We arrived on my floor and we headed to my door. As I opened it I turned around and looked at him giving him a questioning look. But he reaches over my head and push the door open and walk pass me entering my apartment.

"Who lives with you?" he asked as he looked around.

"No one, I live alone" I say and he just gave a nod as he started to walk through the whole apartment. He started looking under my bed and in all the corners.

Would the guys come here? Probably not, I thought to myself. 

He came and stood Infront of me and pull his hand out waiting for me to comply "phone?" he demanded.

It was like I am being controlled because I just whipped my phone out and gave it to him. He then started to type his number in and showed the screen to me and said "call if anything happens. I don't care what time it is. If something feels off or seemed strange, you call" He looked me in the eye waiting for some sort of confirmation from me.

I could only nod while looking at him because I was too stunned at how intrusive and demanding this guy was, but it seemed though he's not happy with my response.

"Words Bellissima" he says. (Beautiful)

"Y..yes, I will" I say as i nod my head.

"Come lock the door"  he said as he made his way to the door, and just like that he was gone.

I locked my door and slid down with my back against the door until I'm seated on the floor. Everything that happened tonight starts to flood my mind as I think back to how this night played out.

"We need to talk sweetheart" Marco said, once I reached the office. I looked at him waiting for him to start talking, but he directs me to one of the two seats in the office while he took the other. "I won't beat around the bush because I don't have time for that and you became to dear for me to not protect" I sat there patiently waiting for him to continue, but from the expressions I could see that this whole situation seemed dangerous. 

He then continued to talk after I gave him a nod in understanding "You know me as Marco and you know I care for you like a daughter" I nodded again.

"We'll your life is in danger because of what happened tonight" he said and wanted to continue, but I interrupted him.

"Why? I did nothing to no one, Why would anyone want to harm me" My eyes started to fill with tears that's about to fall because that's how weak I am as a person. I tend to cry for everything bad that happened to me or anyone for that matter.

He continued "Those guys that blocked you would have kidnapped you if we didn't intervene. They are part of a gang that trafficked people. We never thought that they would stoop so low by coming into Mafia territory" he said as he shook his head.

I looked at him frowning at what he just uttered "What Mafia territory and who are you talking about" I asked.

"You see if I tell you the following you have to promise to keep it to yourself because if it were to slip you said anything to anyone you will be killed" He looked at me awaiting my response with no humor  or endearment in his tone.

I gulped and stared at all of them then my attention came back to Marco as I realized who he was talking about. I looked at him with wide eyes and gave a subtle nod. Which was good enough for him because he continued explaining everything to me. 

"We are the Italian Mafia and Domenico" he lift his hand and point in the direction of Silver Eyes "is the Capo, which means he is the boss and all of us report to him. We only smuggle and distribute drugs and guns. We are not into Human trafficking, but selling guns and drugs is just as bad. We do understand that. We will never harm you" he said with so much conviction in his voice 

"You will have to pretend that you're Domenico's girlfriend for a while until that gang take their eyes off you. After tonight you might become a target and we want to keep you safe. We will not let anything happen to you, that's if you follow what we say. We will see how the next few days go and I suggest you stop working at the diner" I shake my head and before I could respond, he put his hand up indication he wasn't done yet and continued "We will pay you a thousand dollars per week to not work there anymore"

I looked down fiddling with my hands then look up at Marco "I don't really need money" I informed him. All of them look at me waiting for me to go ahead "I only work to save as much money for a rainy day or maybe one day to open a business. With regards to who you really are, I won't say anything as there is no one I have in my life that I could share it with anyways, not that I would"

"And the girls out there or your family?" Luca questions.

I turned my head  looking at him "I don't have any family after my mom passed away and the friends outside, the two I am only friends with on campus and hang with them maybe once a month. The other two are not my friends, they only came to celebrate Mia's birthday".

Marco have a nod, clearly satisfied with my answer "Domenico will take you home because he is your pretend boyfriend" He gives Domenico a side eye, clearly not happy about the words he just uttered. "And remember that you already have my number. If anything happens or feels off, please call me" he said while holding his arms out for me to embrace him. I gave him a hug back "My child, I'm so sorry you had to run into those cruel people".

"I understand" I tell him with wet teary eyes.

"Now, Domenico will take you to the table outside and you will take your belongings and bid your friends goodbye. Someone will be arranged to pick you up and drop you every morning and afternoon from campus. Should you need to go somewhere on weekends you can let us know and we will send someone."

I nod. That was the only response I was able to give because I didn't have time to process everything that happened yet.

I am taken out of my thoughts as my but started to sting from the hard floor i was sitting on.

Let me get off this floor and take my second shower for the day to process the night. I think I will stay in and just sleep tomorrow as it's Sunday anyways and the day to rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my book. Don' t forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.1K 37
Asher Castillo -the heir of one of the most Powerful mafia gangs in the world. He's cold hearted, ruthless, and doesn't fall in love. He's broken and...
93.5K 3.3K 34
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄!❞ completed (✓) 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐇 skin covered in tattoos, 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 skin tainted with abuse...
18K 707 22
Book 3 of The Sokolov Series Pavel is the legal mind behind the Sokolov Mafia family. He inherited his throne and his wealth from his deceased fathe...
11.9M 298K 57
Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous. But then he meets her. Victoria Ricci...