Legend of The Godkids [Publis...

By ZachPaquette

Long ago, humans with supernatural abilities began to appear in our world. These gifted humans possessed str... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Authors Note
Big News!

Chapter 63

77 6 0
By ZachPaquette

Luke sliced through another pawn and disappeared. He started the fight off with the Phantom Swordmaster Godskill. He warped every two seconds, eliminating one pawn each time.

Cerce hovered in the air, firing arrow after arrow, even without using her Godskills. She hit opponents with perfect accuracy.

Maya was too impatient to take on the enemy one at a time. She raced around, smashing multiple opponents at a time. She was so happy that Rio was alive, all of her fears had disappeared. She felt more focused that she had ever felt in her life. Her head was completely clear. The only thing she could do was kill more pawns.

"Are you having fun my fellow Godkids?" Arthur Wilberry said in a mocking tone.

"Godskill: Heavyweight Swordmaster" Luke muttered.

Anti-fire surrounded the Triblade, increasing its size. He swung it with incredible force that knocked away several pawns at once.

The Godkid of Creation just sat back and watched. While he had to admit there were a few unexpected occurrences, his plan was still intact. He still had control of the situation. Not one of them had gone near him yet.

"We are getting nowhere." Maya said soon realizing this fact.

"We need another plan." Luke agreed, returning his blade of normal size.

"Allow me to be of assistance." Someone said behind them.

Silver ran over to Luke. She gave him a nod, and he understood immediately.

"Soul Reading." Luke muttered.

"I can't do that!" Maya exclaimed.

Silver nodded at her. "I can help you." Cerce floated down to them. "I can sync all of our movements together. You just need to imagine a grip on each other's weapons. Guide all of us."

Everyone nodded, although they didn't know if it would work.

Luke blocked an enemy. In his mind, he imagined Silver's sword slicing as he ducked down. When he ducked, Silver struck, just like Luke had imagined. He could feel Silver's presence as if it was part of his own body.

Maya slammed a group of pawns like bowling pins. She could sense more behind her. She knew that if Cerce could turn around, she could snipe them easily. In response to this, Silver went back-to-back with Cerce. By natural course, Silver was able to turn Cerce around. She saw the pawns closing in on Maya and shot them down. Now Maya understood what Silver was talking about. She could feel her own grip on Cerce's bow. It was as if she was holding it herself.

Maya's "arms" extended to Luke easily. Luke leapt onto the Godstriker and Maya launched him into the air, where he shot flames into the crowd of pawns. They were twins after all; they naturally thought alike.

Cerce was the only one who wasn't connected now. Silver was still at her back, sensing her movements.

"Using your telekinesis to watch my feet." Silver mumbled.

Cerce lightly gripped Silver's feet with her telekinesis. She felt her feet shuffle. She sensed the different chances in her stances. When Silver took a defensive stance, Cerce turned around and attacked the enemy that had gotten too close. When an enemy got close to Cerce, she moved and Silver moved to confront the enemy in close combat. Cerce felt her grip around Silver tighten, and extended her reach to the other two.

Now they were all Soul Reading. Silver returned back to her fight and left the Godkids. Luke fiercely battled the pawns away. They were getting closer to Creation this time. They were no longer three separate people; they were one powerful unit.

As they got closer, Arthur put his plan into action. A large capsule burst out of the ground. With one sweep of his arm, the capsule flew in the air towards Cerce.

Cerce didn't even see it coming, and was captured.

"Cerce!" Luke called out as she crashed into the container. Luke raced over to help her, but Arthur stood in his way.

"Move!" Luke cried as he leaped into the air. His attempt to jump over him were foiled when Arthur snatched Luke by the ankle. A quick yank slammed Luke to the ground. But the pain didn't stop there. Arthur flipped Luke up, then delivered a side kick to his gut, sending him over ten feet away.

Maya rushed over to help. Arthur easily handled her and pushed her back.

"Give. Back. Cerce." Luke growled. He slowly stood up.

Arthur sighed. "You have no idea how hard I tried to separate you two. Yet somehow in the end you still end up together, despite my interventions." He shook his head. "Well never mind that. The threat of you two being together has been removed since I have captured the Godkid of Manipulation."

"Not for long!" Luke shouted and charged again. Arthur summoned a sword of his own and they clashed blades.

After a few minutes of Arthur easily holding him off, a new hope caught Luke's eye. Behind Cerce, Daniel was charging with arm blades baring.

In no time at all, Daniel sliced open the glass container. Cerce, now freed, gathered all the water she could from Toby's recent rain and blasted a jet stream at the Godkid of Creation. Daniel looked back to his own fight.

"Cerce, throw me up there." Daniel said readying himself.

Cerce launched him to the sky toward a giant plant and a trapped Riley.

Maya jumped to her feet and rejoined Luke. Cerce also joined them. Together they began attacking Arthur. Cerce turned quickly to snipe Mrs. Liech's leg moments before killing Ms. Ratchet. She gave her a nod and continued with her own battle.

Arthur Wilberry was no pushover when it came to swordfights. Even while they were Soul Reading, no one was able to land a hit. In fact, they were being pushed back.

Off in the distance, a high scream showed that the grown-up team had completed their mission in silencing the Sister.

"That is impossible..." Creation muttered.

"Godskill: Multi Swordmaster" Luke muttered.

The Spatial Warp Flame appeared before him. It wasn't just one giant flame, but rather multiple smaller flames. Luke instinctively stabbed the fire. The fire split the Triblade into multiple little blades that appeared all around Arthur, puncturing him from all sides.

Arthur was surprised at the strange attack, but managed for free himself quickly.

"That was clever, but simple wounds like these are nothing against m--"

Arthur was interrupted by Toby's death as Rio slammed him to the ground and Silver used the force to end him. He shrieked in pain and pressed his hands to his head.

Then Jack was decapitated by Riley, causing the original Godkid of Creation even more pain

"This isn't possible." Arthur said slowly recovering. He took a few steps back.

Cerce took her bow and aimed at Mr. Wilberry. Luke lit the arrow on fire, then Maya electrocuted it.

"Godskill: Tri-Archer" Cerce muttered and released the arrow.

The arrow flew through the air, giving Creation only milliseconds to respond. He moved, but not without the lightning-fire arrow piercing his shoulder.

The Godkid of Creation was in a panic for the first time in his life. Without his other parts, he lost a great amount of power.

Within seconds, the Godkid of Creation was surrounded by all twelve heroes.

He was going to lose. He needed to escape. If he could escape, he could come up with a new plan. He could still win if he survived another day.

Out of the ground came a giant pawn, only this creature didn't have any recognizable features. Instead, it was just a shadowy figure. The animal-like pawn sprouted wings, and Creation hopped on this creature and began to fly away.

"Rio!" Maya called out.

"Jump up!" Rio shouted back as he flew over.

Luke, Maya, and Cerce jumped onto the dragon's back and chased after the Godkid of Creation. Suddenly, all three of them felt a strange sensation. Riding on Rio's back brought on past memories of their past lives. Each of their eyes lit up in their color. They knew what they had to do.

Manipulation gathered the water particles from the air to create a water blob.

Energy zapped bolts of lightning between her fingers.

Destruction created red fire that swirled around his hand.

Each Godkid added their own element to the Triblade. The ice captured each of the elements into it. Then it began to glow. Orange. Red. Yellow.

All three took hold of the handle and raised it in the air.

"Stay away!" Creation begged.

"Ultimate Godskill: Triblade Strike!" They all shouted.

And with that they brought down the enhanced sword, releasing a beam of elements. This beam reached the Godkid of Creation and sliced him in half.

And that was it. It was all over. They had done it. Creation fell to the ground and was no longer breathing. The Godkid of Creation was dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 1 4
If I cannot be loved I'll be wanted. "There was basically nothing that the scientists had not altered and played with, changed it's appearance or str...
421K 14.3K 5
Dr. Addison Coles moved away from everything and everyone he knew because he was tired of being different and alone. He wanted a normal life, he want...
1.3K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...