Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 8

61.1K 2.6K 329
By Jeelvyas03

Advika's POV

I was thinking and walking when I bumped with someone. Before I could speak anything she started yelling at me. She was Kajal Aunty Abhimaan's Mother.

" Can't you see where you are going?"

She was so loud that everyone's attention focused on us. I tried to apologize to her but she didn't listen to me.

" Ohh how will you see when your whole focus was on my son.  I know a slut like you who just wants to grab the attention of a rich man."

This brings tears to my eyes. Nobody has ever talked to me like this. Everyone is looking at me. When I was looking at people in front of us who are looking at us she again yelled,

" Why are you looking here and there? Ohh you must be looking for my son so that you can melt him with your tears. But let me tell you one thing, there is nothing like this going to happen. And I know you want to seduce him but let me tell you you will not succeed in that."

Before she could speak further, I heard Siddharth bhi's voice.

" Enough Mrs Rathore you can't speak to my sister like this.  You must be the mother of Hukum but I don't care. You can't come here and insult my sister like this. "

Author's POV

When Siddharth was shouting at Kajal, Adhiraj came there with the other family members.

" What is happening here? You can't talk to my wife like this Mr. Oberoi" Adhiraj Said

" Ohh I can and I will. Mr.Rathore ask your wife what she said to my sister"

Adhiraj looked at his wife and asked,
" What happened?"

Kavita who realized now what she did became tense. And looked down. 
" How will she tell you now what she did? Let me tell you, Mr Rathore , what she did with my sister."

Till now Oberoi and Rathore are here. Siddharth explained all the things she said to Advika. Tears are rolling down from the eyes of Advika all the time.  Rathore looks at Kajal with anger and disgust in their eyes. Zahir went to call his boss.  Kavita came in front for asking forgiveness but Shuhani stop her,

" I don't think it's the right time to talk  Kavita ji. Meera take Advika to his room"
" Ji maa, Come Gudiya"

Advika looked at her brother for approval. When Siddharth nods she turns to go. But before that Abhimaan came. He was already coming there as he his call was ended . When Zhair came to tell him about an incident that happened at the party.

Abhimaan's POV

My queen is looking beautiful. When Choti Maa told me to do my part, I decided to spend some time with her. When I reached her Devang was trying to flirt with her. He was telling her that she must like fairy tales because she looks like a fairy. That's why I told him that he must like hell because only I have a right to compliment her, talk to her, flirt with her or make her happy.  All of them went from there one by one. Only me, Ansh and her were there.

But that chutku couldn't let me have a look at her. Thank god his mother came and took him with her.

Both of us had  a peaceful dinner. but my phone rang because it was an important call. I went out to pick it up. When I was coming back after talking on the phone Zaheer came,

" Hukhum vo Advika mam she is crying ?

When he told me she is crying I was confused as  everyone here knows her and loves her.

" Zhair what happened to her ? What happened to her? Is injured somewhere. "

" No Hukum vho.."

Then he told me what happened at the party.   When I came to know how that woman talked to my Advika I got very angry. 

I think that neither she will live life in peace nor will she let me live in peace. I have already told everyone that they should not mess with her. But I think She doesn't understand it. Now I think I should remind her, her place.

But before that something is important for me, so that is Advika. I need to make sure that she is fine. She must be very hurt. Nobody had ever talked to her like this.

When I reached there I listened to her mother telling her SIL to take her to her room. She was about to go. But when she saw me she stopped. Her eyes are red. Because of crying. I slowly took steps towards her.

But her brother came in front of me and said,

"Meera didn't you listen to what maa said?"

If this would be a different situation I would have been angry at him. But today he was not at fault. So I can't say anything to him.

Her SIL took her hand and started walking.  She looked at me one last time and left.  But I  have seen that tear which left her eye. Mr. Oberoi Look at me and said,

"I think we should not meet further, it's not a good idea. I will send you cancellation papers for the deal."

I looked at that woman with anger in my eyes. I didn't care about the deal. But now I only care for Advika. We met for the second time and she cried also the second time because of someone who is related to me.  That women come to me and tried to talk,
" It's not like…"
" We will talk at home. " I said and left the place.

Author's POV.

Kavita came to Suhani and asked for forgiveness. Also said she will call in the morning for Advika.  Suhani just nods as she doesn't know how to react.

Adhiraj also came to Suresh but he didn't pay any attention. So Adhiraj got his clue. He signals his family to leave. Other guests are already gone as Hemish and Vaidehi already told them that the party is over and this is their personal matter they will handle it.

Siddharth went to his Gudiya's room. Where she has already changed and lying on her bed with her head on her bhabhi's lap. But she is still crying.

" Bhabhi I didn't do something like this. Sacchi, Hukhum himself, told me to have dinner with him . How can I refuse him?" She said and hiccups.

Siddharth saw this and said,

" Gudiya we all know that ok you don't have to explain. You know Gudiya some people have narrow mind.and we should not let affect that to us "

She hugged her brother and cried more.

"Now sleep Gudiya "

He looked at Meera and said,

" Make her sleep properly and then only come. Ansh is with chachi"

That comes harsh from his mouth but Meera knows that this is his anger towards someone who insult her sister and cares for his sister speaking so she doesn't mind. And nodded at him with a smile on her face.

In Indrajit's car.

( Conversation between Amrutadevi and Kajal)

" What is your problem Kajal? Can't you let him leave in peace."

" Maa, what I said was right. That girl is not right for him"

"Does your opinion matter to him?"

" But it should matter as I am his mother "

Amrutadevi chackled said,

" Wasn't you his mother when you chose someone else over him?"

" Maa I was helpless and I also know that Abhimaan is strong so he can handle that but  he was not. And you know I considered him as my son.

" But what happened you lost both of them. "

" That's the irony maa I lost everything that day. Now the only thing I want is my son back. That is only possible if some strong girl will come into his life. Who can make him understand that whatever happened is good. He is what he is because of that incident "

" You right he is what he is because of that incident, cold hearted, ruthless, hopeless."

Kajal didn't say anything further.  She silently shared tears on her past. As she can't do anything now. She has lost both of them. She should not have chosen one over the other. Their bond became strong but she left with nothing.

In Arav's car.

"Bhai what will happen with maa?"

"Don't know Arya, we can't say anything. Hukum is already worn as not mass. But Badi maa did it. Now we don't know what is waiting for her"

" Devang is right, Arya badi ma shouldn't have to behave like this. Even after knowing what happened with Raghav. And also we know Hukum hates her. So will receive big punishment"

" But Hukum must forgive her. That happened a year back."

" It's not that easy ,arya he suffered a lot. You were not even born. So you don't know. For an eight year child that was a lot. He has to leave everything and needs to go from here."

"Devang is telling the truth to Arya. Though he is not telling, we know there is more to the story." Saying this Arav throws the phone on the dashboard.

When Devang saw this he asked him,

"Were you calling him?"

" Yes but he not picking the call "

"Why are you calling him? Why is he so important? I don't like it. He also hates maa and still you always take his side. I understand Hukum's Anger but, why does he always behave rude with maa?"

" Arya, don't you dare talk about him like this. He also suffered as much as Hukum did. He was always there with him. And also in this situation if someone can control Hukum's anger it's only him. About his behavior with Badimaa then let me tell you she must have done something to deserve that" Arav said angrily

" I don't understand Hukum's love for him. And how he can control him."  Said Arya

" Devang  continues to call him. Till he picks it up."

" I will bhai"

Arya didn't like that both the brothers are calling him but she knows if someone can save her mother it's him. That's why she prayed to God for that he pickup call.

All of them reached the Rother mansion. The atmosphere of the mansion itself gives the dangerous aura. All the elders and the younger are entered together. They felt like they were entering the lion's Den.

As they entered they saw the living room was completely messed up. All the furniture is broken. And Abhimaan sitting on the only chair there. Like a king with the wine in his hand.

( Imagine angry explorations of Abhimaan)

As soon as kajal entered he looked at her with anger in his eyes. She knows her mistake so she started to apologize.

" Hukum I know what I did was wrong. But I did it because she is not good for you. She will not be able to handle your anger and  didn't you see what slut she was. First she was talking to Arav and Devang freely. Then only in ten minutes she was having dinner with you."

Everyone in the family knows that what she was doing will only bring bad luck for her. So they decide to stay quiet. As soon as she spoke Abhimaan shouted in her,

" DARE YOU CALL HER WITH THE BAD NAME. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT SLUT IS  LET ME SHOW YOU."

saying this he threw some photos in her face. When she shows them. All the color on her face drained. She never knew that something like this would come after years.

" I KNOW ALL THIS FROM THE BEGINNING BUT NEVER MANSION. YOU KNOW WHY WHATEVER YOU DID WITH ME BUT STILL YOU ARE THE WOMEN WHO GAVE ME BIRTH."

Abhiraj picked up one photo and saw but his expression didn't change as if he knew everything. But when everyone else picks up the photos they are shocked.

Kajal closed her eyes in shame, When Indrajit and Bharat picked up the photo.  When Arav picked up the photo he saw one small boy's picture and instantly recognised it. And he guesses what kind of other photos must be there. He looked at Abhimaan and said,

" It means Hukum he is..."
" Yes he is"
" But you never showed and not even hated him"
" How can I hate him when he is another victim of this woman."

Kajal looked at Abhimaan and asked,

" You know.."

So here is the chapter.

What do you think is there in  the photos? And why Adhiraj didn't get shocked like everyone else?

If you like chapter plz vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.7K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ β€’ β₯ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
1.2M 107K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 183K 69
ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHOR Β°The DevilΒ° the king of Rajasthan and king of mafia world and CEO of 'RATHOR EMPIRE '. 6'0tall heighted man , rude , Arrogan...
35.3K 1.7K 11
Abhimanyu Thakur - He is most handsome eligible bachelor. He is known as devil in his underworld as he is a mafia king. He never has any weakness in...