Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

30

215 12 1
By gd_carpediem

After the sudden incident, the girls quickly arrived and bring Tzuyu to the hospital safe and sound.

As of now, they are in front of the emergency room and waiting for the doctor to come out. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon just sat quietly in the hospital waiting chair. A slow and deep sigh was the only thing coming out of their mouths as they were so nervous and looked like a mess because of what happened earlier. Meanwhile, Sana was at the end of the seat and keep her distance so that the two could not hear her cry. She lowered her head and just looked down while her hands were firmly on her knees. Her eyes were already swollen from crying until now. She was really worried and it was so obvious that she was mentally troubled about what is happening with Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung couldn't bear to hear and see Sana crying. So she tapped Jeongyeon on the arm and then glance at Sana telling her friend to talk to the girl. Jeongyeon immediately understood her and did it. She slowly approach Sana and quickly give her a hug which made the girl gasp in surprise.

With just a few seconds, Sana break down and began to wail.

"Hush now. She will be okay". Jeongyeon softly rubbed Sana's back to calm her down.

"Jeong..."

"What's happening? What's goin' on with her? Please, tell me!". The girl pleaded; hoping she could get an answer to Jeongyeon since the girl was one of Tzuyu's best friends.

"Sana....", Jeongyeon was about to speak but she was interrupted when the door to the emergency room suddenly opened and Dr. Kang appears.

"Are you guys here for Ms. Chou Tzuyu?"

Mr. and Mrs. Chou are in Taiwan so the girls will take in-charge of taking care of Tzuyu while her parents were away.

"Are you Tzuyu's friends?"

Chaeyoung immediately stood up from her seat while Jeongyeon turned her head to the side to see the doctor. She slowly removed her embrace to the girl beside her and then also stood up. Sana just wiped her tears and remained in her seat. No intention of looking at the doctor. Not wanting to hear anything. She was afraid and not ready to know any bad news that the doctor will tell about Tzuyu.

"I'm Dr. Kang Daniel. I am Tzuyu's doctor. Her cardiologist."

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were not surprised by how the doctor introduced himself. It's because they already know about it and their friend's illness.

But for Sana, it was unrealistic to the point that she can't imagine that Tzuyu has a heart disease.

After she heard it, her eyes widened as she was dazed by that revelation. She immediately looked at Dr. Kang and while staring at the doctor, Sana could feel every beat of her heart. Its heartbeat seemed too loud in her ears. What she heard next from the doctor was the thing she couldn't bear the most. It made Sana even more nervous.

"She had a heart attack earlier. Good thing she was given first aid and quickly bring her to the hospital."

Sana was too stunned to speak. She froze for a second, her face twisted with a state of shock. She couldn't even move her mouth to utter some words. She wanted to ask so many questions but none of it came out of her mouth.

"Doc, how is she?", asked Chaeyoung.

"We just ran a few tests on her but her condition is stable at the moment. She's fine now but she may feel a bit of pain when she woke up."

"Are we allowed to see her?", Jeongyeon asked calmly.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, of course. You guys just wait until she was taken to her room. Ms. Chou needs to be confined in the meantime because she was still under observation. Maybe tomorrow, if she was fully recovered she can go home then."

Suddenly, the nurses brought out Tzuyu from the Emergency Room, and will be moved to its room. Their eyes followed the unconscious body of Tzuyu as they were checking the girl's condition.

Dr. Kang gave Sana the side-eye. The girl was an old acquaintance of his. Actually, the two know each other before because of his previous relationship with Jihyo. The doctor talks to Sana just to find out if the girl still remembers him.

"You're Sana, right? Minatozaki Sana? I know this is not the right timing but I would say it's nice to see you again". Dr. Kang smiled but Sana did not react. She only partially responded to the doctor by just nodding her head to him.

Afterward, the doctor gestures for them to follow him to which room Tzuyu will be taken. They went inside the elevator and got out when they reached the fourth floor. They were getting closer and Sana's heart beats faster each time she took a step forward into the room. Dr. Kang stopped in front of the private room and turned to them.

"This is her room".

"By the way, Girls. Please, excuse me but I will leave you here now. I still need to talk to Ms. Chou's parents to discuss the condition of their daughter", the doctor said.

"Alright, thank you Dr. Kang", Jeongyeon said and the three of them bow respectfully before the doctor walk away and disappear from their sight.

"Let's go inside", Jeongyeon said and opened the door. She was the first to enter inside followed by Chaeyoung. Sana was behind them; looks anxious and hesitant. She is not sure if she is ready or not to see Tzuyu in this kind of state. She was just standing outside the room which Chaeyoung quickly noticed.

"Sana....Why don't you come in here?".

Chaeyoung walked back towards Sana with a smile on her face. She extended her arm to reach out but the girl remained motionless. So what she did was grab Sana's hand and gently pull the girl into the room. "Let's go inside", she said.

--

Sana's heart sank and crushed into pieces as she saw  Tzuyu still lying unconscious. Aside from it, there were apparatus that surrounds and devices were attached to its body. Once again, tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She was completely shattered by this sight.

"Hey...You don't have to cry. Like what Dr. Kang said earlier, Tzuyu's fine now." Chaeyoung said while softly caressing Sana's hand to make the girl at ease.

"Come on, let's sit down first", Chaeyoung offered and they sat beside Jeongyeon who was just quiet while watching Tzuyu sleeping peacefully.

Silence fell on them again.

After a few minutes, Jeongyeon suddenly speaks to Sana. She thought that after all, Sana was there when Tzuyu had a heart attack until her friend was taken to the hospital and they talked to the doctor. So maybe this is the right time for her to tell Sana about Tzuyu's illness. But there is one thing she can't tell the girl and it is the fact that Tzuyu has only a few months left to live.

"She has a congenital heart disease," Jeongyeon said without facing Sana. Her eyes were still looking at her friend.

"Pardon? W~what did you just say?", Sana's voice cracks and her tears well up in her eyes. Her chest tightened; shocked by what she found out. There was a pain in her heart that she didn't know how she could express it. She wants to scream out loud but she just chooses to cover her mouth to prevent her sobs to escape. She stood up and faced the girl beside her. Jeongyeon slowly looked up at her with those eyes full of sadness.

"Sana..."

Jeongyeon began to cry.

"Tzuyu....Sh~She lied to you. She just made you believe that she cheated on you so you wouldn't be hurt too much because of her. She chose to end your relationship with her in that way so it would be easy for you to move on from her. Because she knows you will not be happy with her once you find out that she is sick. She thinks that she will become a burden to you and soon, you will only get tired of her. She doesn't want it to happen. She doesn't want you to go through with that situation so she planned it all."

Sana didn't know anything that was happening. She was silent and just let Jeongyeon speak about everything.

"And besides that,  you have a younger sister who also has heart disease, right? Tzuyu hasn't been able to tell you about her condition since she found out your sister died. She decided to keep it a secret from you because she doesn't want you to experience that kind of pain again."

"She broke up with you even though she didn't want to. It was all for your sake. She doesn't care about herself. Sana, she cares for you. Tzuyu loves you more than you think but she can't stand not having you in her life. She can't afford to lose you. She regretted the selfishness she had done with you. That's why she did everything just to get you back."

"The last time she talked to you, she realized that you will never forgive her anymore. There is no chance to win you back and Tzuyu accepted it even if it was a painful decision for her. She still respects you and chose not to bother you anymore."

Jeongyeon quickly wiped her tears. Still, staring at Sana who was in pain right now due to the sudden revelations. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung also started to cry. She was quietly listening to the conversation between the two.

"No.....This can't be! You're lying to me!". Sana yelled and suddenly fell to her knees; she covered her mouth to prevent her from sobbing. With her hands that were trembling, she forcingly tried to hold Jeongyeon's hands. Her hands were cold and the girl felt that.

"I know and I could feel how much you are hurt by what happened to the both of you. But Sana, she was also hurt. Tzuyu was hurting too. You should have given her a chance to explain everything"

At this moment, Sana's pain is too much that she couldn't bear it anymore. She remembered every hurtful word she said to Tzuyu and how many times she repeatedly pushed the girl away. And most of all, she didn't even tell the truth that she still loved Tzuyu before the incident happened.

"Jeongyeon, please...p~please, I'm begging you to tell me that what you said wasn't true. It's not true, right?". Sana lowered her head and looked down. Her tears kept flowing down her cheeks; crying like a mess. Jeongyeon left her seat and knelt at the same level as Sana. She cupped the girl's cheeks and wiped away all the tears. This time, she held Sana's both hands. A heavy sigh came out of her mouth.

"Please, don't hate her. She only did that because she loves you so much. She loves you more than her life."

Jeongyeon kneeled properly and bowed her head until her forehead touch the floor. Sana was shocked at what Jeongyeon did and immediately stopped it right away.

"No, you don't have to do that—".

"I'm sorry for being desperate right now. I just want Tzuyu to be happy again. That's why Sana... Please, I'm begging you to give her a chance and come back to her. And I will assure to be forever grateful to you."

---

Sana's POV

I insisted on staying here in the hospital and didn't go home after Jeongyeon and I had an emotional talk earlier. I've decided to wait for her to open her eyes and wake up. I glanced at the wall clock and I didn't notice that it was 11:30 pm now. My eyes went to the side and Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were sleeping on the couch while I don't feel sleepy. I couldn't sleep.

I stood up and silently approached Tzuyu. I sat next to her and she was sleeping peacefully. I gently removed a few strands of her hair blocking her face. My poor Tzuyu, please wake up now.

I slowly took her hand and caressed it softly. Tzuyu's hand was cold. I held up her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. Then I just felt her slightly press my hand which surprised me so I looked at her to see if she has regained her consciousness. I blinked my eyes a couple of times because I thought maybe it was just my imagination. But it's true, Tzuyu is finally awake. I saw her slowly lift her right hand that has wrapped in bandages. I remember what happened at the bar. She got injured because of the fight earlier. She then removes the oxygen mask from her mouth.

"You're eyes....they're already swollen. How long did you cry?". Tzuyu said in a low but calm tone. She was staring at me with concern on her face as if nothing happened to her and she wasn't here in a hospital bed at the moment. I immediately stood up to call the nurse but Tzuyu didn't let go of my hand and pulled me closer to her. As a result of it, I lost my balance so I fell on top of her. I felt her arms slowly wrap around me. I was about to stand up but she stopped me by tightening her hug on me.

"T~Tzuyu..", I whispered.

"I'm sorry if I made you worried", she whispered.

And that very moment, I suddenly break down. My heart slowly broke into pieces. I shut my eyes and my tears began to flow and run down my cheeks.

"W~Whhhhy?", I cried my heart out. It was a silent cry. Pain, upset, sadness. Regret. Anger. Mixed emotions.

Why did you do that? Why did you keep it a secret from me? There are two of us here. You and me. You are not alone but why did you choose to face it alone without me? All along, you did everything just for me and I'm so stupid for letting myself be blinded by the pain of what happened to us. This is so unfair! How selfish you are to decide on your own?

This is all I want to say to her but I couldn't do it because it was too painful for me.

"Hush now...I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Tzuyu let go of her embrace and then cupped my cheeks. She gently wiped away my tears and softly caressed them. I closed my eyes and feel her touch.

"Stop crying already. Look at me, I'm still alive", she then chuckled and I just slapped her arm for what she said.

"You act like there's nothing bad happened to you. You almost died, Tzuyu!".

"It's just almost. Don't worry. I have to live." She calmly said while staring at me. "I need to live...for myself...for my mom and dad...for those two dorks there.." Then she let out a soft smile on her face while still looking at me. "And of course for you. I need to live for you, Sana".

---

While Sana and Tzuyu were having a moment, they suddenly heard a whimper. They turned their heads and see Chaeyoung crying while Jeongyeon was just silently wiping her tears. The two girls were overjoyed that their friend had regained consciousness.

"Tzuyaaaah!", Chaeyoung yelled as she ran towards Tzuyu and hug the tall girl.

"Yah! Stop crying. You looked ugly!", Tzuyu laughed.

"Chaeng....give her space. She still has not fully recovered. Be careful", Jeongyeon intervened. Afterward, she also approaches Tzuyu and asked their friend.

"How do you feel right now? Does anything hurt?".

Tzuyu shook her head and smiled at Jeongyeon. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine."

Jeongyeon slowly nodded at her. "Alright, I will just call the nurse and inform them that you're awake now". The girl after saying that, went out of the room. And as soon as Jeongyeon came out, tears suddenly escaped from her eyes. She leaned back on the wall and started sobbing with her hand covering her mouth so no one could hear her. "Thank you, God. Thank you for saving her again". Jeongyeon whispered and then she quickly wiped away her tears before she went to the nurse station.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#SaTzu❤️
#JeongChaeTzu💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.4K 80
"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as a Twice member, something for Once who w...
9K 376 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...
19.5K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
45.5K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...