50 SHADES DARKER ;; TAEKOOK

By babyyawnzzn

[COMPLETED] In which he wouldn't call it obsession, he called it destiny. top!kook ; bottom!tae #1 in the SHA... More

trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
a/n
14
15 & 16
23
23
26
30
31

13

792 16 8
By babyyawnzzn

Jungkook stood at the door, his eyes taking over Taehyung from head to toe for a few long seconds as he did the same to him.

Jungkook was dressed in all black, wearing a fitted button down shirt that cuffed at his elbows, expensive black jeans and similarly expensive shoes; also the same color.

The only contrast within the dark color being the bold words truth that splayed across his side in white, making him look expensive yet casual as he usually did.

However anybody that doubted his wealth just had to look at his wrists, both cuffed in onyx styled bracelets and his Rolex, there of his fingers covered in thick platinum banded rings.

Mother of god.

Taehyung really wanted to undress him with his teeth like a savage bitch in heat, that's what Jungkook did simply by dressing like that.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung managed to ask, breathless as he caught his gaze and swallowed.

His stomach did flips and quivered because Jungkook was at his house, leaning casually against his doorframe and looking at him like he wanted under his clothes.

Jungkook's mouth curled into a slow grin and he gestured towards Taehyung, his voice low and deeper than he remembered it being.

"Fuck, you look beautiful. Worth coming early to see this."

"Thanks," Taehyung whispered, his face flamed down to his neck.

He bit his lip and gestured him inside, which he took eagerly and acquiesced, shutting the door behind him to lean on.

"You know you're early, so really why are you here?"

"Maybe I wanted to see you sooner," Jungkook replied smoothly, his eyes dark as they swept over the other yet again.

Just that simple sentence had Taehyung's legs feeling like jelly, his head light and him between his legs wet, needy and empty.

Taehyung swallowed hard, his hand going to his throat where he felt his pulse leaping.

He was a wreck and Jungkook was only inside his house, just standing there by the door, still too close to him and he felt like he was going to faint.

Probably because Taehyung still couldn't wrap his head around having Jungkook with himself and it not being a figment of his imagination.

"Well I hope the trip was worth it," Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled again, his head nodding as he stepped closer, too close, and fingered a lock of his hair, twisting and smoothing it out.

"Oh, it is," Jungkook husked, slowly leaning into Taehyung, his finger around his hair now curving against his jaw.

"I didn't come here for this, not yet..... But now....."

"Now what?" Taehyung asked breathlessly, falling deeper under whatever spell the ravenette seemed to be casting on him.

Jungkook's thumb touched the curve of Taehyung's lower lip, the rough pad of his fingertip smoothing across.

"This." Jungkook said just as he sealed his lips over the other's, shutting — whatever Taehyung planned on saying — up with the softest lips he'd ever felt in his life.

Taehyung inhaled sharply, a soft moan leaving his lips at the feel of Jungkook kissing him the way he was.

Jungkook's tongue pressed against Taehyung's lower lip, coaxing it open just enough for him to deepen the kiss, and long for him to kiss between his legs the same way he did his mouth.

Taehyung's hands went to him, one to his hair, sliding through the thick strands and tugging it, the other cupping his jaw and feeling his chin against his fingertips.

Jungkook groaned deeply, his tongue massaging Taehyung's expertly as he slid his hand from his jaw to his neck and then the back of his head, his touch sending goosebumps on his skin.

"Fuckin' hell, I've never wanted anybody like this," Jungkook said against Taehyung's lips making him whimper, who responded to his words by tugging him harder against himself and kissing him just as he'd wanted for two years of his life.

Effortlessly and with the skilled practice of a man who had an affinity for fucking people out of their minds, Jungkook moved them back, his steps following Taehyung's until he was lifted and then pressed onto his back against his couch.

They pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily against the other's lips.

Taehyung went to say something, maybe form some kind of protest, but all words died the moment he felt that scrape of Jungkook's chin rough against his neck as he kissed the throbbing pulse in his neck.

Taehyung clenched his hands against the cushions, his head tilting and his back arching onto Jungkook as his weight settled above him.

"Jungkook," He moaned softly, his surprised gasp dissipating when Jungkook's hands moved up his sides teasingly slow, his touch fire against his body through his clothes, until he settled his palms around his breasts and cupped them, hard.

Jungkook groaned once again, his tongue pressing against Taehyung's neck as he french kissed his way down his heated skin and used his fingers to tug at his nipples through the thin fabric of his dress.

"I can't help it," Jungkook muttered, his voice thick with desire, "I want you too much and you look like this, fuck."

"Please," Taehyung gasped, not having any clue of what he was begging him to do, whether stop or keep going.

All he knew was that his touch was much better than he imagined.

"God, yes," Taehyung whimpered, arching into him, his nipples tender against his fingertips that continued to tug and pinch just right.

"I know this is crazy," Jungkook breathed out, his darkened gaze meeting up to the other's.

His hand lifted towards Taehyung's cheek and a half smile curved his lips.

"It's crazy, but I haven't stopped thinking about you, about touching you..... It's driving me mad."

Taehyung bit his lip, knowing all too well what Jungkook meant because he felt it triple that every day towards him.

Leaning forward, Taehyung cupped his jaw and brought his lips onto his owns yet again, the scorching hot tension between them thickening the room as they kissed hard and impatiently.

"We'll never make it to dinner," Taehyung whimpered against his lips, that whimper turning into a moan when Jungkook tugged his bottom lip into his mouth with his teeth and then let it snap back.

"Dessert first then," Jungkook rasped into Taehyung's ear and he melted into him, shamelessly spreading his legs when his hand lowered past his stomach and settled at his pussy.

Taehyung's body was so flushed, he was aroused by Jungkook to the point of being feverish as he continued his assault on his nipples.

"Oh, fuck..... yes," Taehyung moaned, his lips parted as he looked down in time to watch as Jungkook dragged the hem of his dress up and past his hips, his eyes now settled on the nude colored lace covering him.

His fingers stroked Taehyung there, setting every nerve in his body on edge as he pressed against his clit and lightly pinched.

"You're so wet," Jungkook murmured, that heated gaze of his roaming over Taehyung as he tugged his panties to the side and used his free hand — the ringed one, Christ! — to part him and get a better look.

Scandalized by Jungkook openly staring at Taehyung's pussy, he went to close his legs, but the ravenette gripped his thigh and held him open and exposed just as a smile curved his mouth.

"Perfect here, too..."

"Jungkook," He panted, his chest heaving by how heavily he was breathing as he continued to watch him.

A long, greedy moan left Taehyung's lips as Jungkook brushed his knuckles across his slit, the cool metal of his rings creating friction against his sex.

"Oh... fuck!" Taehyung whimpered breathlessly as he slid one of his fingers inside his pussy up until his knuckle brushed his clit.

His back arched and he trembled at the onslaught of sensations he felt all at once.

Jungkook's finger felt tight inside Taehyung even as he slowly pulled out and then pushed back in, his pussy continuously clenching around him as his moans grew louder.

Taehyung felt vulnerable, exposed and shameless at being spread open and fingered by Jungkook on what was supposed to be their first date.

Fuck that, Taehyung could cry over it later.

"More," Taehyung cried out, his body strung tight as Jungkook fingered him gently, teasingly slow, his hand on his thigh keeping him from clenching his legs shut.

"Jungkook, please....."

"You're so tight," Jungkook murmured thickly, his finger pulling out, despite the way Taehyung clenched around him, "And greedy, too. When was the last time you got fucked properly, babe?"

Last week, Taehyung thought to himself bitterly, but kept it to himself and mumbled some sort of pathetic reply that appeased him enough.

"I'll fix that, then," Jungkook smirked over at him just as he rubbed his fingers over his clit and slid them down his pussy, wetting them with his own arousal.

"Fuck, you're so hot for it," He purred, his voice deep and his accent thick as he pushed two fingers inside of Taehyung and he arched up onto the couch.

"Fuck, like that..." Taehyung whimpered greedily, his hips trembling against the pleasurable friction his fingers caused inside him.

Jungkook's thumb stroked over his clít up and down, his palm smacking against his sex as he started fingering him hard.

"Just like that.... please," Taehyung cried out, panting for him, his hips circling shamelessly onto his fingers.

Jungkook kneeled between Taehyung's legs and his free hand wrapped around his waist and brought up into a sitting position with his ass just barely on the edge of the couch, his legs spread wide for him as he watched himself fuck his fingers inside him.

"Ride them," Jungkook ordered roughly, his own cheeks flushed and his eyes hooded with lust as they flicked up to the other's, "Fuck them, make yourself cum, Tae..."

Taehyung's pussy clenched against him and his stroking fingers, his words adding to his complete sense of arousal.

He was so turned on, so blinded by lust for Jungkook that he could care less of what he thought of him afterwards, all he could think was getting himself off on him, using him for himself.

"Yes," Taehyung gasped, his hands clenching against his sides on the couch, his hips rocking against his hand as Jungkook continuously thrusted his fingers inside and then pulled them out, his thumb never stopping.

Taehyung's nerves were on fire, every single fiber of him coiled tight with the blind need to orgasm hard and fast. "Oh, Jungkook.... baby, fuck."

"You're gonna cum on these, and then you're gonna cum just like that on my cock....." Jungkook breathed into his ear, his hand resting against his neck, right over his throat.

Taehyung grinded himself hard and moaned loudly when he pressed his fingers up against that soft spot inside him that made his eyes cross and his lips part.

"Jesus, Jungkook," He gasped, blushing by his words, plus the repetitive thrusting of him against his g-spot, the pleasure so blinding and hot that he felt a drop of sweat slide down his spine. "God, I'm so—"

"You're cuming," Jungkook groaned deeply, licking his lips just as he pressed his forehead against Taehyung's and claimed his mouth in a feverish, desperate kiss.

His tongue slid inside Taehyung's mouth just as everything inside him started to combust, the coil snapping within him with the sharp crack of his climax.

"I've got you, babe," Jungkook soothed him, his thumb rubbing circles into Taehyung's clit and stroking him through his orgasm .

Taehyung cupped his jaw, moaned shamelessly and trembled as his hips pumped into his hand, the touch of his rings cooling against his heated skin.

His orgasm rushed through him, leaving him panting, shaking and breathless against Jungkook as he held him tightly against himself with his arm bounded around his waist.

Taehyung whimpered shakily as Jungkook pulled his fingers out, slick with his climax and watched him pull them into his mouth and suck them clean.

Christ, his face flushed and he looked at Jungkook as he smiled, unable to look away from him.

"I think you're gonna be trouble," Jungkook said gently, smug with himself and amused by the other who still fought to compose himself after something like that.

Taehyung hummed lazily, leaning into him as he felt his lips press onto his forehead. "You have no idea how right you are."

───✱.。:。✱.:。✧.。✰.:。✧.。:。.。✱ ───

In the name of the holy trinity; the taebooty, the jeoncock and namjesus — I bless all armys who thereafter reading this chapter are going straight down to the h e l l.

And to say their date didn't even start sjsjsj oh my gOD

• • •

i awill be posting the next chapters on BMC. go check out the site/app. links in my bio. feel free to DM or comment in case you face any trouble with the site or app.

thank you for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.8K 36
*Asylum* "Awe sweety, where is your boyfriend? He didn't come to see you today? So sad... May be he left you, darling. How long would a handsome man...
1.2M 45.6K 41
Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's dead mother and his abusive father... {...
432K 30.6K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
38.6K 1.5K 33
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...