Roman & Scarlett (ON HOLD)

Galing kay VictoriousAllen22

Scarlett Amelia Finn, A Goal Oriented Young Woman, Hard Working, Diligent And above all Ambitious, With an Ef... Higit pa

AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 32

104 11 3
Galing kay VictoriousAllen22

For the first time in Roman life, he was nervous, anxious and excited all at the same time, he was on his way to meet his child for the first time in his life and he didn't know how to go about it but the joy of finally holding her or even being in the same room with her overwhelmed him.

He knew kidnapping his daughter was him drawing a battle line between him and Scarlet but he couldn't care less, she didn't have the right to hide his child from him in the first place, and with the new threats she had been posing he knew he had to take action to stop her.

"Where is she?" he asked when he got to the house where Sofia was kept.

"In her room sir," his Henchman Karim said.

"And I believe not a single strand of hair on her head was hurt?" Roman said.

"yes boss we brought her unharmed she came with us willingly" Karim said.

"she did?" Roman said.

"yes boss," Karim said.

"Make sure to guard the house no one is permitted in or out until I leave here" Roman said then went into the room Sofia was in.

"Hello," Roman said awkwardly to Sofia who was staring at him the minute he entered the room.

"Who are you?" Sofia asked.

The confidence she exuded as she stared at him confirmed without a doubt that she was his child, outside the striking resemblance between them her unfazed confidence was a replica of his, he chuckled and then made his way towards her.

"I asked a question sir, who are you?" Sofia said as he got closer to her, she had her mum's sharp tongue.

"you definitely got that sharp tongue from your mum, but this confidence is definitely from me" Roman said then squatted down to her level so they could look into each other's eyes.

"Are you implying that you are my father?" Sofia asked with a brow raised.

"Would you be happy if I was?" Roman said.

"I'll assume you are strong enough to fight my Gran and my mum since you kidnapped me, and if you are that powerful I won't be disappointed if you were my father" Sofia said.

"Wow you sure are our offspring" Roman said amazed at what she said and how she spoke.

"I want to see my mum that's why I followed Karim when he came for me" Sofia said.

"how--how do you know his name?" Roman said stuttering a little.

"I heard it from Alex I saw them before they came for me, I was born into a dangerous world the least I can do is be smart and strong enough" Sofia said.

"you don't need to be strong because I am here to protect you" Roman said.

"That's if you can protect yourself from my mother and grandfather," Sofia said.

"sharp tongue I see" Roman said then stood up.

"for an eight-year-old, you do have one hell of a confidence and I like it, well I believe you don't know who your father is, so would you like to know who daddy truly is?" Roman said.

"Nine years old but I know mummy would claw your eyes out once she finds out you are the one who took me" Sofia said.

"what do you like doing Sofia?" Roman asked.

"Take me to Mum maybe then I'll want to get to know you" Sofia said.

"Can't do princess, your mum and I aren't on the best terms yet, and besides I want to spend time with you, you are almost nine and this is the first time I am laying my eyes on you......I just want to be with my child" Roman said.

"I've known you were my dad since I was six, found out from grandpa and I know what mum is about to do to you, I need to see her before she does because I want us to be together as a family" Sofia said.

"what? Was that why you went with Karim?" Roman asked surprised.

"Not entirely the reason I also wanted to get away from Grandpa and I just hope you are strong enough to take him down and also protect Mum and me from him, please promise me, Dad," Sofia said then grabbed his hands.

"I promise princess I'll protect us all, your dad is a superhero," Roman said and gave her a reassuring smile.

"well I prefer a mafia boss to a superhero dad" Sofia said with a smile on her face.

"well lucky you your father is the most feared mafia boss in the whole of Sicily" Roman said with a smile of his own.

Even though things didn't turn out the way he thought they would with his daughter, even though she seemed wiser than her age and preferred villains to superheroes, he was definitely proud of being the father of this beautiful child who would one day take over the empire he has worked so hard to build for her, and he made a promise to himself there and then that he would protect her even with his last blood.

****************************************************************************************

The past two weeks have been nothing but hell for Scarlet due to the disappearance of her daughter, she has been to every possible place she suspected Sofia was being held but all her efforts were to no avail, she has threatened everyone possible but none of them had Sofia, not her father, not Finn, not Zack or even Alexa and it made it all the more frustrating, no threats has been sent so far it was just as if her daughter disappeared from the face of the earth. As she paced her bedroom lost in deep thought scarlet phone rang, and with the speed of light she ran over to the table to pick it up it but was disappointed when she saw the caller ID.

"hello Zoey," Scarlet said sadly.

"hey scared it's been a while since I heard from you I've been worried, are you okay?" Zoey said.

"yeah...I've been busy with a lot....there's so much going on now.... I'll get back to you when it's all settled okay" Scarlet said.

"Or you can tell me what's going on and allow me to help in any way I can," Zoey said.

"I'll let you know if it's something I need your assistance with please can I call you back? am dealing with something crucial right now" Scarlet said.

"Scarlet never forget I am your friend and I will always have your back and your best interest at heart" Zoey said.

"Sure talk to you later" Scarlet said and ended the call.

Almost immediately another call came into her call and it was Carlos, quickly she picked the call as her heart began to race hoping to hear a piece of good news.

"Carlos"

"I've found Sofia, I know who took her," Carlos said.

"who took my baby?" Scarlet said in tears, the relief she felt was so unexplainable that she found herself crying tears of joy.

"Am at your door please open up" Carlos said.

"Okay," Scarlet said and ran over to the door to let him in.

"Where is my baby?" Scarlet asked immediately he entered the house.

"I need you to promise me you won't overreact," Carlos said.

"where is my child Carol? I can't make such promises until I know where she is and whoever took her has to pay" Scarlet said.

"well I don't think Sofia would want you to make a huge scene out of this either" Carlos said.

"Where is my child Carlos?!!!" Scarlet shouted Angrily.

"Here," Carlos said and gave her a file.

Quickly Scarlet opened the file and was shocked by its content, there were pictures of Sofia, and Roman at a park, she face palmed herself and dropped down on the couch, sure she was relieved that Sofia was safe but that feeling was quickly replaced with anger and unquenchable one, she felt so stupid that the thought never crossed her mind for once in the past two weeks, he was never one of her suspects.

"Where is this?" Scarlet asked.

"I don't know these pictures were sent to my mail this morning" Carlos said.

"That bastard...How dare he do this to me!" Scarlet said angrily.

Before Scarlet could say anything more her phone rang and it was Roman calling.

"How dare you kidnap my child" Scarlet said.

"Our child you mean and I didn't kidnap her I only freed my daughter from your father, if you want to see her then go to the airport and get on the private jet waiting for you now" Roman said and ended the call.

"I'll end up killing him with my bare hands! get ready Carlos you are coming with me" Scarlet said.

"To where?"

"We end Roman Today," Scarlet said.

************************************************************************************************************************************** ROMAN&SCARLETT

THANKS FOR READING!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

XOXO

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

323K 8K 48
Nora is a big shot lawyer who lives in the big city. One day she gets a case for the infamous crime boss Lorenzo. She doesnt want to take it. She tel...
85 6 5
Angelica Scarlett Monroe the best lawyer in NYC and the owner of the best law firm is know for her sharp intellect and unwavering determination. Her...
19K 504 33
Scarlett Mendoza is your typical high school senior. She has a caring boyfriend, a god honest best friend and not to mention perfect grades... all in...
5.8M 253K 44
Scarlett, a workaholic publicist, finds herself unable to resist a tempting offer when sparks fly with her newest client. ...