๐‹๐ข๐ฅ ๐’๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ

By miasweet113

โš  WARNING this book do involve the man being in control alittle abusive. Strong language, mature content. Up... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
No chapter
10
11
12
13
Introduction.
14
15
16
17
18
20
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
๐Ÿ‘€
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

76

1.9K 46 1
By miasweet113

Yanna's pov
Vote 🤌 comment 😘 and share boo❤️

It was 5:00 o'clock in the morning and I had just rolled over opening my eyes. Kevin's arms was tight between my legs as always and I had to use the bathroom badly.

I manage to get out of his grip and used the restroom. After I was done I walked towards kemari room to check on him. His night light was on so I could of seen him quite fine.

He was still alseep so I close his room door and went downstairs to get started on breakfast for us . I made some pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side with some coffee. I cleaned up and ate my breakfast going back upstairs to the room. I turn on the light in the room heading towards the closet to pick out my outfit.

I heard the bed made noise and knew Kevin was waking up. "what time is it bae" I heard his sleepy voice asked me. I stop what I was doing and check the time on my phone.

"It's 5:50"

"Come back to bed shawty"

"you know I got work early today, breakfast is downstairs by the way" I heard him smack his teeth and the bed made more noise before I was snatched into the bed in Kevin's arms.

"Baeee noo"

"Hmm shh" he said starting to suck on my neck.

"I got to take a shower and get ready babe" I drag my words out to him.

"Just Give me a minute baby" he continued doing his own thing pulling back from my neck to kiss me on my lips.  "Let me help you shower" he picked me up taking us to the bathroom.

I squealed wrapping my arms and legs around his waist. "You just don't give up don't you" I laugh a bit holding on tight as he smack my butt.

"I thought you knew this baby" he started smirking looking at me biting down on his lips.

"Mmm well this not gone be a long shower I got to be there before 7 bae"

"Just relax baby I got you"

We got inside the shower and he turned me around so fast going low just to start eating me out for breakfast instead.

"Mmmm babyy"I moan out leaning my hair back into the shower tighten my legs around his head as I felt his tongue eating my soul away. "Baby -wait a second" I tired moving away when I felt myself about to release but he Refused to let me go.

I came and We had sex ofc and I did give him some head back in return. After that we got out the shower and was brushing our teeth.

Kevin stood behind me in the mirror as I look at how wet my hair was and the time I have to get it fixed and dry on time. "I was thinking about buying mari a car , what you think?" he asks me washing out his mouth.

"A car?" I ask's confused. "Babe what is he gone do with a car?" I asks him getting started on blow drying my hair.

"He gone drive it what else, I hope yo goofy self not thinking about a real one" he said making me laugh.

"I was lowkey cuz you never know when it comes to you" I continue to laugh "but yeah babe he gone love it"

"Okay bet I'm finna get him one tomorrow den and don't forget we got somewhere to go at 9:00 o'clock tonight , don't make me have to come down there at yo job and beat boss man up for having my women working late" I shake my head smiling and kissed him.

"Quit being so violent babe" I said and he kissed me back and said "I'm cool shawty js"walking towards the room smacking my ass as before he pass me by.

"Im going downstairs to eat baby" he said from the room loud enough for me to hear.

"K babe , check on your son before you do too!" I know he heard me . I was debating between a middle part and a side one. I just put my hair back into a slick ponytail and got started on my makeup. I went for a natural look today adding nude lipstick to my lips heading to the room to get dressed into my underclothes then outfit.

I strayed strong perfume on and looked for my clear glasses to wear with my outfit then head downstairs to meet Kevin down there washing his dishes.

"You look and smell amazing baby" he said making me blush.

"All yours daddy"

"Damn right" he came over to me lifting my chin up to look at him as I lock my hands around his neck bring him closer. "Let me take you to work today"

"If you be late to pick me up I'm gone be piss the hell off and kemari is still sleeping we can't just leave him here" Kevin look and watch as I talked and smack his teeth.

"Is you making excuses right now, who you don't want me to see" he asks me already jumping to conclusions Loosing his grip on me a bit.

"Nobody bae chill out I'm just saying you finna leave yo son in the house by his self ? Does that sound like an excuse to you?" I asks making eye contact with him pulling him back close to me . "Why you always think it's another nigga"

He looked me over before answering "I mean look at you shawty you done got some more weight on you that ass got big ash and you beautiful asf baby what you mean Ik mdfs want my woman"

"Okay but you know I'm all yours so keep them thoughts out of your big head okay ?" I told him rubbing my hand along his shoulders.

"Hmm Ight bet" he lean down to kiss me again."Im gone let you drive today but I'm taking you tomorrow, okay?" He said looking at me.

"Okay baby, kiss kemari for me I got to leave now if I don't want to be late" I said on my way leaving out the door.

"Bet . Be safe baby I love you"

"I love you too babe see y'all later"

•At work•

I made it to the office on time getting settled in before getting a few things together for my boss.

I was typing in my last bit of missing assignments before I heard the office phone ring.

It was my boss phone line. I answered professionally and waited for him to speak.

"GoodMorning Ms smith"

"GoodMorning boss"

"If you're not to wrap up can I see you in my office for a moment please"

"Sure sir , I'm on my way" I hang up and got up from my seat making my way up to the boss's office. I knocked twice before I heard come in closing the door behind me.

"Please have a seat" he pointed to a empty seat in-front of him. I took a seat a waited for him to speak.

He was just looking at his computer screen scanning over whatever was on it before turning to look at me with a smile. I give a small Awkward one back.

" Well , I have been going through your work, and l Have found out that your work is up to the Markings within a year itself and that's commendable. You have shown improvement in the space of a year so , I  Was considering making it a Rs of 40000 With a bit more Responsibilities"

"Omg sir I don't know what to say I'm speechless" This was really unexpected.

"Say yes Adriyanna" he said what the biggest grin.

"Yessir I really don't mind the extra work" I said with a Genuine smile this time.

"Okay great I will be emailing your new contract before you sign so you can know what all you will be doing for this company and so on"

"No problem thank you sir"

"You're very much welcome, you have earned it"

I got up and thank him once again before leaving. I was so happy for my promotion I couldn't wait to tell my family about the news.

It was well deserved too.

I got all my work done pretty early today and set the boss paper work on his desk he went home early since it wasn't really much going on today.

I called Kevin and told him I was on my way home he was to happy to hear that. I stopped to my bsf house since I have to pass her and hailed them for a minute before going back home.

We all finna go out tonight so there wasn't a need to hang up to long. Kemari is going to Kevin's mom house for tonight so that's taking care of.

I'm gone tell them the good news when we all get there. I pulled up to the crib and started getting dressed immediately so I can still have lil bit of time to deal with my son whiles me and Kevin take turns getting dressed.

We should have some fun tonight it's been a minute since we did stuff together especially after her and mark broke up . Kevin and her new Nigga buck head a few times but they finally put that shit aside for us and the kids sake.

That shit they had going on was dumb ash anyways so I'm glad that part is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.2K 33
Just read it๐Ÿ˜
144K 3.9K 39
( first book) 2020๐Ÿ’•
163K 3K 24
Just read
5.4K 242 9
๐€๐‹๐‹'๐’ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘.. -๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...