Unexpected Gifts

By Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter XXXII

1.2K 37 1
By Dyn_Arxon

As November dawned, Harry received several letters daily. They were all sealed with the stamp of the Queen, Gringotts, and the seal of Ireland.

Despite the frequent mail, he read the letters to Daphne. He wasn't going to hide anything from her unless one of their friends asked him to. It was part of their agreement when they melded their minds, their friends were still given their confidence.

They were open about the agreement with their group, so no one worried about it.

"Today's mail here." She told him as Hedwig swooped into the Great Hall.

She landed in front of Daphne, holding her leg out with a soft bark.

"Looks to be for you today," Harry chuckled.

Daphne untied the letter from the owl, stroked her plumage, and fed her some bacon. Hedwig pecked at her fingers lightly before fluttering to Harry's shoulder to pick at his hair.

Smiling, she opened the letter. It was left unmarked but was signed.

"We'll be going out for the day. The Queen has invited us for tea and lunch," She looked at her husband.

Harry fed his owl a sausage and stood, holding his hand out for Daphne, "Let's let Gran know."

They walked down the Great Hall and onto the stage. They approached the Head Table, giving Rosie a wave as she sat down.

"Excuse us, Gran," Harry cut into what she was saying to Professor Snape. "Daphne received correspondence this morning inviting us for tea and lunch with her Highness."

Daphne gave her the letter for proof, which she read through. "Alright, I'm sure Filius can manage his lessons alone for the day once again," She said lightly.

"Yes, I'll manage. I've taught Charms without an assistant before and after Lily's apprenticeship, and will do for your own as well," He squeaked out in a jovial voice.

Daphne laughed lightly, "Have pleasant lessons, Professors."

"We'll be back sometime this afternoon," Harry smiled before they took their leave.

They returned to their rooms for a slight wardrobe change. Daphne's stomach was continuing to grow. She found herself with strange cravings and gaining a bit of weight. The gained weight went to her breasts, hips, and rear.

Her breasts were starting to swell and grow sore. She knew it was natural, but didn't care for the soreness too much. She had gotten to a point where it was uncomfortable to wear her armor.

============================

Once changed, Daphne was dressed in thick, black muggle pants. She was wearing a warm, gray dress over them.

Harry was wearing his armor, which had become his everyday wear, well in a way. He had found a very old spell used by Battle Mages that linked was linked to their armor. He only had to use a spell phrase to activate the spell and he would magically be dressed in his armor.

His outfit was dark gray muggle slacks, and a matching fitted shirt that hugged his frame in a way that made Daphne bite her lip. He paired a deep red blazer with his outfit.

His sword was still hung from his hip. Daphne had her dagger under the dress. His hands wrapped around her from behind, coming to hold her stomach.

His lips pressed to her neck, "You're beautiful, Mo ghràdh."

She smiled and leaned back into him. "Thank you, Très cher," She turned her head and kissed his jaw lightly.

"I grabbed our cloaks, are you ready?" He looked down at her warmly.

She slipped from his arms and nodded, "Do you mind if we floo? I don't think I'll be able to apparate for a while now."

He smiled as he wrapped her cloak around her shoulders.

"When did you put a tie on?" She asked, noticing the addition to his outfit that matched his vest.

He glanced down and shrugged, "Just a moment ago."

She reached up and make sure the tie was laid properly. "It completes the fit," She said.

When she finished he threw his cloak on.

He offered his arm to her, "Let's go use Rosie's floo."

They left their rooms and made the journey down to the fifth floor. Knocking on her office door, Rosie called from inside, "Floo is open!"

"We'll be coming back later, Rosie," Harry waved at her as he lead the way into the office and toward the fireplace.

She waved them off from behind stacks of parchment on her desk.

They were swiftly within Buckingham Palace again. They arrived in the same hall from their previous meeting. A guard was waiting close by to lead them to the Queen.

They were led through several doors and many turning halls before they were led into a brightly lit room. Two of the walls and half of the ceiling were made from glass. There were many potted and hanging plants around. In the middle of the room, at an iron table, sat Queen Elizabeth.

A tea service was laid out on the table.

"Thank you for joining me on short notice," the Queen smiled. "Lord and Lady Potter."

Daphne shook her head, "Thank you for the invitation, your Highness." Harry helped her into her seat. He sat next to her.

"Allow me," He offered as he began to pour the tea. From the scent, it was a light black tea.

Queen Elizabeth smiled. "So, Lord Potter, how have your preparations?"

"Meath is still in the beginning stages. I'm nearly ready to end the war I find myself in," He answered as he sipped his tea.

"Will your war spread into my streets again?" She asked him.

Harry sighed as Daphne nibbled on a biscuit, "Our governmental base is located in London, so it is not likely. Unless Tom Riddle marches his army of beasts through the city, which is highly doubtful. He will likely try to use the floo."

"Your transportation via fireplace?" She regarded him. "I assume you have contingencies in place?"

Daphne smiled and nodded, "Forgive me, but my husband is a contingency himself."

She shared a look with Harry before he let out a breath and stood. He began to undo his vest and tie.

"If you'll excuse him, we're going to introduce you to my dearest lion," She sipped her tea.

The Queen nodded lightly, "Does his magic not transform his clothing?"

Harry folded his vest and pulled off his tie, folding them neatly. He placed them on the back of his chair. "Shifting my form does transform my clothes, but I learned that it shreds my shirts," Harry explained as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Once he removed the shirt, it too joined his other clothes. His tall frame was lean with thick muscles that showed the power of his body. His chest and shoulders were broad, his stomach was toned and hard.

Queen Elizabeth cleared her throat, "Forgive me for saying this, Lady Potter, but I find myself understanding the attraction others feel towards your husband."

"You've no need to say such a thing," She smiled and laughed lightly. "We reside within a magical institute where for the past six years half of the women wanted him, and half of the men wanted to be him."

The Queen took a sip of her tea, "And your stance on your husband?"

A deep huff of breath pulled the Queen from the conversation. She let out a small gasp as her eyes fell on the large form of the gargantuan lion. Harry shook his body strongly, flexing his powerful muscles.

He let out a short growl as he padded lightly to Daphne. He pressed his face against hers before leaning down and touching his nose to her stomach.

"We're still alright, dearest," She said, her voice a soft growl. Her hand threaded into his fur, stroking slowly.

"Dear Lord," Her Highness said shakily. She composed herself with a sip of tea. "Excuse me, I forget myself. He's larger than a stallion."

Daphne laughed lightly, "I don't believe there is anyone but young children who wouldn't forget themselves when meeting this side of him."

The lion's large ear flicked. "Of course, Luna knows about this part of you because of her magic," She added to him.

"I'm sure you're familiar with a story about a lion and a Greek. Harry's hide is similarly impervious," She said as she stroked his head. "Although, he has magical scars that show on his forearms."

Her Highness nodded lightly, "I caught glimpses of his scars. Your husband has not had an easy life."

Daphne's eyes lit with a sad rage as she stroked his back. She was silent for several moments as she simply pet her mate.

"Forgive me, I have yet to answer your previous question," She shook herself lightly. "I was jealous of the closeness between Harry and his sister. I got over myself quickly when my parents revealed the wedding agreement between our families that would come into effect when Harry turned fifteen."

"How could I be jealous when I knew that we would start our relationship in a few short years? I would've liked to be able to build a relationship with him before then, but if I had approached him at such a time I would have endangered him more."

"He is selfless?" She asked.

Daphne smiled, "Incredibly so."

The lion huffed against her stomach as he looked up at her, she laughed lightly and lifted his head. "Hush you. I fell in love with you stupidly fast and hard, I wouldn't change you," She said as she pulled his head closer. She laid a soft kiss on his face.

Queen Elizabeth poured herself more tea, "I feel as if there is a power just under the surface of his skin."

"Our power will shake the heavens and earth," Daphne confirmed. "Harry knows that our power will attract threats much more powerful than Tom Riddle if he is forced to use it."

Harry growled shortly again.

"He says that our government will be attempted to be overthrown on New Year's night. We hold a ball in London where our government officials and those of power gather, Tom Riddle will strike then. He will fail and then turn his sights to Hogwarts Castle. That is where our final stand is to come," She relayed for him.

The Queen sipped her tea, "This castle sounds important."

"It is. In all of Europe there are only three magical institutes," Daphne explained. "Hogwarts is not only the oldest, but it also stands on four magical leylines, natural currents of magic. The natural concentration of magic makes us more powerful when drawn upon."

She nodded, "I take it that this Riddle wants the castle as his base?"

"He does," Daphne nodded. "Our Yule holidays start on the tenth of next month. They last until the third of the new year. We will be staying in the Castle during the holiday. Preparations are needed to combat Riddle's army of beasts."

Queen Elizabeth hummed as she looked at her watch, "Lunch will be brought shortly. Lord Hadrian, may you please shift back?"

He huffed lightly before leaning down to the swollen stomach of his wife, pressing his nose to her gently. When he stepped back he was once again human. He quickly dressed and reclaimed his seat.

"It seems I'm able to tell the scent of our cub," He said lightly.

Daphne rubbed her stomach lightly, "Mother will be pleased to have a granddaughter."

============================

Back at the Castle, Seamus and Neville were in the middle of a duel in their Defense lesson.

Their shirts had already been discarded because of being damaged and burned. They were fighting with short swords and wands. The class could only watch in wonder.

They were of similar size and build, but the toned muscles of their bodies held power. They were cut and battered. Sweat dripped from their bodies as they danced around each other.

They were cheered on by their friends.

Draco and Blaise were caught in the middle of a similar battle. Professor Evans watched as Neville tripped into Draco. They rolled and jumped up, both dodging strikes from their opponents.

Once they were righted, it turned into a duel between all four young men. They struck with spells, swords, and their limbs. They were fast and powerful, all caught in a deadly dance.

Alastor Moody stood beside Professor Evans, a growl on his lips as he laughed madly.

The duel ended with four heavily breathing warriors. They were in a tight circle, each with a sword and wand aimed at their throat and bodies.

They all regarded the others with strong respect as they leaned back, breaking the circle. They lowered their weapons and shook hands between the four of them, all grinning widely. Their year mates now saw firsthand what it meant to train with Harry Potter.

Many cursed his name when they were told that the craziest and best auror would be in charge of their fitness. However, seeing the level they could reach in time changed many of their minds. It was clear to them all that the entirety of Clan Potter and Finnegan trained like that.

The growled laughter of a Moody sounded. "Most of ya little snots ain't going to reach they level," He said seriously.

"These boys are not simple wizards anymore. They have reached a new title, Knight Mages," Evans explained strongly. "They have trained under a Battle Mage, a type of wizard who is born for such. The last Battle Mage was Godric Gryffindor himself. He trained many Knight Mages, but only man can claim his successor."

"The man who succeeded Godric trained under him for over twenty years, fell in love with his granddaughter, and was a son to Godric. That man was Hardwin Potter. His family have not only invented many of our most useful potions but have also made our most commonly used Charms."

Moody growled out again, "Being a Knight Mage isn't as simple as just training under a Battle Mage. They stand with them, going through every battle with them. I am going to run you into the ground. I am going to train you in martial combat."

He turned and looked at the four young men strongly before he turned to the young women in their group. He shook his head, "They are evenly matched with Head Bones."

His words made Susan beam brightly as she handed Blaise a towel. Hermione had a towel for Draco and Neville. Flora and Hestia held a towel and shirt.

The young men shared grins before they laughed. "We've been training for about ten months. We put in at least three hours every day, at most, we train upward of ten hours," Blaise shrugged.

"And ya do it every day," Moody growled.

"Of course, we do," Draco said. "Our brother is going to need us soon."

The auror let out a laugh, "Y'all ain't goin' dark now, are ya?"

Neville shook his head, "We're Knights, all of us. We fall under the Laws of Ancient Warriors. We will abide by our Laws, Moody."

"I still need to get Harry and Daphne a really good gift for letting us access some of Godric and Salazar's libraries," Hermione said with a shake of her head.

"Not only are you all bloody mad," Rosie said. "You're also learning from tomes written by the Founders and their forefathers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.9K 42
sequel to Loving You the last installment of the Draco Malfoy Love Story Series the one thing that i will always remember about my father is the stor...
628K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
39.5K 1.2K 34
Lord Voldemort never panicked. But on the night, he found out that Harry Potter knows about Horcruxes, he freaked out. In his desperation to not die...
1.2M 37.1K 47
Harry Potter, son of Lily and James Potter, half blood wizard. Or not? It's two weeks before Harry's 17th birthday, when he discovers the truth. His...