The Land of LD

By FSSue3701

A story of two siblings lost in a strange land and finding a way back to their home by collecting a magical c... More

Chapter 1-Awake
Chapter 2-Fairies
Chapter 3-Stranger
Chapter 4-Magic
Chapter 5-Travel
Chapter 6-The Dragon King
Chapter 7-The Festival
Chapter 8-Inner Reconciliation
Chapter 9-The City of Isolation
Chapter 10-Hermits
Chapter 11-Castle of Isolation
Chapter 12- To Start
Chapter 13-Behind the Wall
Chapter 14-Broken City
Chapter 16-Unravel
Chapter 17-Under the sun
Chapter 18-Conflict
Chapter 19-Disbelief
Chapter 20-Melted Storm
Chapter 21-A Village of Peace
Chapter 22-Man in the Mist
Chapter 23-Different World
Chapter 24-Queen's Nightmare
Chapter 25-Happy Birthday
Chapter 26-Protection
Chapter 27-Burning land
Chapter 28-Shattering
Chapter 29-Entries
Chapter 30-Reason
Chapter 31-Almost Blinded​
Chapter 32-Danger
Chapter 33-Humans' Island​
Chapter 34-Haunted Castle
Chapter 35-Paralyticus cor, and Sola lancer
Chapter 36-Offendo Caragius, and Obscurus Saggitarius
Chapter 37-Pupa Rex and Regina
Chapter 38-Emily in Wonderland
Chapter 39-Cassiopeia's Chair
Chapter 40-Checkmate
Happy (soon to be)new year!
Chapter 41-Sorry, our clown is dead
Chapter 42-Queen and her Jester
Chapter 43-Nameless Circus
Chapter 44-Dear Secret.
Chapter 45-Feast on fear
Chapter 46-I cannot tell you
Chapter 47-Upside Down
Chapter 48-Understanding

Chapter 15-Discovery

1 0 0
By FSSue3701

"So, any other objection for that Defendant down there?" queried fake Chloe, as a Judge of the trial.

"....No...Your Honour....I don't have any...."
At those words, prosecutor smiled with triumph, looking down on to the Lawyer, and Florence himself simply looked guilty and despaired.
And juries, despite all that, discussed among themselves as how they thought that human would be so much of being a potential threat.
"Well, you might not have any, but WE have objection for that!!"
At a confident yell of the new voice, everyone turned around to face them, and there stood three elves, Blssom,Nancy and....
Norman.
And Nancy immediately replaced the hood off his head, and Blossom also untied his blindfold.
It revealed real Norman Stripes indeed, now covered in dust and soot, but still his green eyes that pierce toward the front was unchanged.
Now when everyone saw this, everyone fell into the chaos and confusion.
"Wait....is that Norman Stripes..??"
"Oh my god, he is!"
"What is he doing here??"
"If he's here, then who's that on the Judge's place and in the office right now...??"
"What is this supposed to mean?"
"What is happening?!"
As this was going on, a fake Chloe sitting on Judge's place seemed to have fallen into confusion,rage and utter fear at the same time.
She shook with anger and fright, and with omnious shout, cried out,
"Guards, capture those intruders RIGHT NOW!!"
"Everyone, listen!" cried Nancy as Blossom guarded both her and Norman.
"You see, Norman here had came to us because he was suddenly ambushed and captured in a cell with his sister and Mr.Solomon! and because he was starved and injured for too long, we could hear what had happened to him about a days after we got him. we're his old friends, Blossom Gardener and Nancy Theodora. and he told us those strange elves had attacked him and other two because they were willing to get rid of them and replace their places with themselves!!"
At Nancy's words, confused people's minds began to shift.
Even guards who came to capture them had stopped in confusion, and all of them were taken aback as slow realization took them over.
"So....does that mean those Stripes on the seats are....fakes? only pretenders?"
"It was an acting all these times!"
"Of course! the war's over, now why would Stripes suddenly discriminate against those humans and shut the city down from all the other locations??"
"You fake!! where's the real Chloe Stripes and Mr. Solomon?!"
"If you had done something terrible to them, we would let you have it! we really will!"
"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!"
Now everyone began to chant to fakes to get out of this place despite their amazing disbelief and shocked surprise.
Norman was now looking at his people with such affection and trust, but Blossom and Nancy, meanwhile, were examining the fake Chloe's expression carefully.
If she...or he had still hadn't give up and continued to yell to them not to believe them or to attack them, it might have been more easier.
But the fake Chloe now was just staring at the floor with unreadable expression.
Just then, suddenly, a fake Chloe began to grin and laugh.
At the stranger's laughter full of insanity, everyone was taken aback and began to watch her.
"Hahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!"
Now everyone was beggining to feel the bizzare fear, a strange goose bumps taking over everyone in this courtroom, excepting the person who was causing that.
"Ah.............." now the stranger was stopping to laugh and cackle like a maniac.
But still smiling with that soft face of Chloe in such a menacing ways, she began to speak in such a sober and thin voice....
"Ah....hehe...I thought I could fool you morons a bit longer...but here you are, fetching the real live proof here....to be honest, Norman Stripes. I thought you would never survive alone out there in the harsh woods, with or without those stupid moron kids."
".....What do you want by discriminating all the humans..?"
"Oh, it's not what 'we' wanted all along....this was just a process of inventing more bigger event. now, if everyone here had seen the truth........"
Suddenly, the courtroom's door and windows were all chained with dark magical chains, and fake Norman was standing at the door, as dark clouds covered the entire courtoom.
"I CAN'T LET ANY OF YOU LEAVE ALIVE~♪"

- - - 💧 - - -

"........Oh no...."
"H-hey....what do we do now..?"
"..I don't know....I had never learned about what to do when we face the likes like him...."
".........."
And all three girls were staring at Shade with intense denfensive stares, while he stared back at them with interested expression....at least it had seemed like an interested expression, for his dark face was showing an intent glow through some holes looking like eyes.
"....Are you willing to hurt us..?"
"Well, I would have if my summoner had ordered me to. but unfortunately, none of you seem like my summoners, so, they're not here. so, I guess I'll just do as I like."
"So what are you going to do?"
"I don't know....maybe I'd like to play some games with you?"
"Uh...actually, we-"
"Excuse us, but we can't. we're looking for someone, and we need to find her quick. or else us and our friends and this whole city would be in danger."
"Danger..? oh, I see...."
Then the spirit, the one named Shade, seemed to be thinking, then while the girls tried to talk among themselves, Shade suddenly popped up among them and surprised them.
"What the-"
"HUH?!"
"What do you want from us?!"
"Woah, woah. calm down there. even if I'm the spirit of darkness, that doesn't mean every one of them wants to destroy some things."
"Then......"
"I kind of overheard you....and, I couldn't help but I decided to help you guys do whatever you are!"
".....What..?"
"...Do you even know what we're trying to do..?"
"Sure! you said you're looking for someone, didn't you? I can help you with that, then I can always return to my home!"
"What..? oh, but...we broke the summoner-"
"Now, now, redhead, I'm not talking about the summoner. spirits always finds there way back to their places no matter where they are."
"Wait...seriously?"
"Yeah, if I help you find whoever that is, then I'll leave right away."
"Oh....that...was unexpected, but...thank you so much, Shade! we owe you so much of things!"
"Nah, you're welcome, I'm just doing this 'cause I'm bored."

- - - 💧 - - -​

"Hughh!!" yelled Blossom, smashing the flowerpot which was in his bag down onto the floor.
With that, he immediately threw the strange porion bottle onto the angry, hissing plant.
The plant-which has 'Rosalina' as a name, unlike its fancy name, it was fierce and harmful plant, able to destroy three buildings just with its vines if it got angry.
And when Blssom or Nancy threw the flowerpot down, Rosalina understood it as someone threatening its owners.
So it would definitely get angry and attack everything in sight.
So Rosalina began to bind the fake Chloe Stripes while Blssom, Nancy and Norman made everyone in the room escape and warn the other people in the building.
So while everyone fled, the fake Chloe....whose features began to change bit by a bit, began to make a fuss and release her uncontrollable magic.
And the way how three elves made everyone escape despite the fake Norman guarding the door, was to make Norman create a portal onto the floor right behind the defendant's place, so everyone could flee through there, and Norman could also make Robert Florence, a human who was aquainted with him several times before, flee.
Now the battle between elves and a true intruders of the city was about to begin.
As she released her magic, her fake feature of Chloe Stripes began to fade away bit by a bit....Chloe's blond hair faded to white color, and her skin turned to the color of purple venom, and her pink bright outfits shifted to pitch black color, and the intruders' faces were revealed.....
As Dark Elves.

- - - 💧 - - -​

So Lisa, September, S.S. and Shade headed upstaris, with September thrown her cape over Shade's body, for he was the spirit of darkness, and he would fade away if he got shone by the light.
So they headed upstairs and reached third floor right away, but they couldn't find Emily.
They began to look for her and search for her and call her, and when Lisa suggested that she might have gone upto the fourth or fifth floor already, but Shade, the only one who hadn't looked for Emily with the others, suddenly went to the side room and disccovered a pile of mess.
There were piles of dust, molted wood pieces and cobwebs, and also some rotten planks from the ceiling had crashed onto the floor.
Shade removed some wood dusts of off the pile, and it revealed the brown hair.
"EMILY?!?!"
With that, everyone was shocked, then everyone began to immediately rummage through the piles, and there laid Emily, unconscious and looking messed up covered in dust and cobwebs in her hair.
September immediately shook her violently so she could wake up, but Lisa stopped her and used her healing magic on Emily's head.
Then Emily opened her eyes to see her friends....and a dark stranger in front of her.
She started when she saw Shade, but September and Lisa kept asking her whether she's alright.
"Fine, fine!! I'm fine, so calm down, all of you!"
"What even happened?!"
"I was walking into the room and I shut the door, but its hinges broke and it smashed into its place, then ceiling got shocked and ran down like now."
"Where's Kyle?"
"I don't know....he came to check on me once....then he went back upstairs....he probably couldn't have heard me, since this room was really cornered in the edge of the house, no one would have noticed it if there was a closet or something in front of it."
"I see..."
"By the way, who even is that? where did he come from?"
"Oh, that's Shade. he's....some sort of a spirit, but he offered to help us."
"...And you believed him..? he really looks dangerous..."
("Here, look, Em. I know you can't trust this guy, but don't worry. I can detect whether some guys are lying or not with my cat's sensitivity, so I think we can trust him.") September whispered to Emily.
"....Whatever...well, I couldn't find anything here....let's go see Kyle...."
So all of them had went upto the fourth floor, but none of them could find Kyle there. suddenly.....
"Is anybody there?? guys? please, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"
Hearing that, everyone lunged onto the fifth floor and saw Kyle....
Standing on the doorstep and not moving at all, with his position tilted to one side, and his right leg seemed like it was kneeling on to the floor.
"Uh......"
"Kyle, what on EARTH are you even doing?! we thought you were in a danger!!" cried Emily.
"Ah...guys...actually, I stepped onto the weak floorboard and my foot got sunk into the crack....then my skirt got torn so I can't move now....please help... 😅"
As a reply, Emily moaned and clapped her face into her hands, and September failed in stifling a laughter.
Also, Shade watched the scene with interest and confusion mixed into his expression.
But Lisa and S.S. immediately ran to help him out.
First Lisa grabbed Kyle's waist with both her hands, and began to pick him up slowly.
And S.S., who've been examining Kyle's sunken leg, saw that he might injure his ankle if he gets pulled out suddenly, so she used her dagger to cut the floorboard's piece off.
So Kyle was now free from the floor, but his skirt was still torn in an ugly way.
So S.S. got an idea and tore her piece of skirt off.
Then she tied the piece of cloth around his waist so he can move in more accesible ways.
Kyle was utterly surprised.
"But, S.S., that was your skirt!"
"Yes. but you needed that more than I did."
"But...but still, you're the girl! how can I possibly use girl's skirt to cover my tear??"
"Kyle. nevermind the gender. all of us here are literally wearing skirts."
"Uh-yeah, but still-"
"And besides, does it even matter? if girls are the only people who are supposed to wear skirts, then why is me and Sep wearing pants?"
"Oh....okay...but,....I don't know how to pay you back...."
"Nevermind that now. what we have to do now is find that Chloe Stripes. so Shade, do you think you can find her?"
"The detector stopped here as well...she must be here...."
"Hm....actually, I can feel something. it's...coming from...over there. a magic of emotions."

- - - 💧 - - -​

"So you had succedeed in letting those morons out.....congratulations, 'Normi'."

Norman scowled at the dark elf girl, turning his gaze from the defeated Rosalina.

Rosalina was immediately bound up by the dark chains, so even if she had enough abilities, she couldn't move free from the magical chains.

"Don't call me that. you makes me feel that I want to throw up."

"Aww......that's rude...but don't you want to know what had happened to your poor, little 'real' sister..? you might regret it if you defeat me....."

"So go with it! as if I would fall for some mind attack like that!""Norman, but we better be careful. we don't even fully know what these dark elves are really capable of.""Bloss's right! after all, dark elves can use the negative versions of powers what they originally used!""What do you mean, 'originally used'? doesn't all dark elves just uses the dark magic power or something?""Ha, what?! you don't mean you didn't even know-""It might not be the time to just chatter among yourselves?!" cried Dark elf girl, as she swung her dark magic toward three elves.They all jumped in a sepearate ways to dodge, and after they safely landed, Nancy continued on."Hey, Nor! you said you're Auster Academy graduate, personally trained by Mr.Solomon! how could you not even know that?!""Know what? you should know better, not all elves learn about dark elves as they grow!"Then they all jumped again to dodge another blow of attack.And Nancy was about to shout,"I mean, how could you not know that dark elves are the corrupted versions of actual normal elf species?!"But she could not finish the sentence, for another dark elf who was waiting at the door bound her with the dark chains."Uhuh?!""Nancy!""Nance!"'Great.....I completely forgot about the other one...! those pairs....ggh...! crapes, if both of you're gonna attack, then at least show yourselves properly!!'"You can't escape." whispered male dark elf."Nice catch, Logan....now, where were we, boys~?""Hgh....."

- - - 💧 - - -​

"So....where again?"

"Over there. in the drawer.."So other five approached the drawer, and Lisa gulped and opened a drawer after staring at it and imagining all sort of things.In there....."Uh....what's this?""A bottle?""Pink bottle...""And it's small.""Looks like some sort of a medicine bottle!""Anyways....Shade, do you really think Ms.Stripes is in here?""If that's the name of the emotion magic owner, then, yes. I can feel it from there especially.""Then....you can only feel her magic from here? how can we even free her?""Give it to me." said S.S.."What? wait...do you even have an idea?""I don't know...but I think I can solve this by myself.""Well then.....I'll give it to you...so please free Ms.Stripes safely...I beg you.""........"So S.S. opened a jar lid, and a magic was shining brightly in the small bottle.Then the queer cube-like magic was formed over the bottle."It's a barrier....so not everyone can free the contents in it..."".....""Let me use my power now." said Shade."Huh? you? are you really going to help us?""Yes.""But...but you were promised with us only to help us find her...will it really be okay with you?""You haven't really found her yet, since you can't see her because she's stuck, am I wrong?""That's.....""If it's fine with you all, then let me just do this myself."Then Shade took the bottle from S.S., then he used his magics. his dark magic's aura was vibrating and spreading throughout the room and throughout the whole building....then the magic suddenly stuck and exploded over the bottle and over the wall. but after he used that magic, Shade's body got markedly smaller than before."The barrier broke down...""Shade! are you okay?! please answer us!""Ha....I used my magic too much all of a sudden....my darkness is fading...""Please, we'll help you get okay....""Nah, it's fine. after all, I'm the spirit of darkness. so I would be fine now.....if I...just take some nap in the dark place....."Then his body shrunk and shrunk, so S.S. picked him up gently and placed him in the dark, shadowy corner."He will return to his home when the night comes. he would be fine, but...we should act quickly.""What happened to the bottle?""It...it shattered...wait! is that..."Then everyone saw, the magic concealed inside the bottle was freed, then the dropped magic took a form to shape an elf woman."That's....""Is that really....""Yes she is...she's Chloe Stripes!!"​

- - - 💧 - - -​

"Huk...huk...."

"Kggh.....""What's wrong~? didn't you want to defeat both of us?""Kggh..!"'The girl is only using minor magic of summoning Death Fires or to just shoot mere dark bullets....but...the trouble's a boy.' Norman was thinking.'He captured and taped Nancy on the wall..and he's using far more superior magic than a girl....that's dangerous...'"If guys with such special element magics are this weak...than I can just leave my brother to finish all three of you....don't you think, Logan??""I will if you order me to do so."'If this is it, then....!'"...Huh..?" muttered Blossom."Well, then. shall we finish this already..!!"Then, Blossom and Norman each jumped to the opposite direction.Then Norman used his sound magic to scream to female dark elf to knock her off from the seat and blow her to the wall.Seeing this, her brother immediately moved to fight Norman, but Norman used his sound lock magic to stuck girl in a sound barrier, then Norman turned to make a loud noise and use that noises' sound power to fight against Logan's dark magic.So each magic's auras were crashing into each other, then Blossom ran to the aisle to use the cure magic to first unbound Rosalina's negative dark magic chains, then he quickly moved onto unlock Nancy.Logan noticed this over too late, so he immediately lunged toward Blossom, abandoning Norman's power, and Norman smiled and quickly changed his sound blast's direction toward running Logan.He just stabbed Logan's weakness....the young corrupted elf may have more advantage in magics' power, but he was a complete noob in using those magics in a proper ways.So Logan got properly struck by the sound blast, and he was blown and bumped against the wall. And now, including Rosalina, Norman's friends' team was assembled safely once again.Then, Sheena somehow freed herself off Norman's sound barrier by piercing her magic through, and she pulled Logan close toward her using her magic again.Then both elves and dark elves were all assembled safely."Hey....Normi, you know what? do you really think your sister's the only one we got rid of?""What?""Don't you think we did something also to your so~~ respected and beloved teacher, Mr. Boreas Solomon..??""What....."​

- - - 💧 - - -​

"Where...am I?"

"Ms. Stripes!!!!" Lisa immediately knelt down in front of Chloe Stripes and looked upon her with teary eyes."Lisa..? is that you? where are we? what had just happened...oh, right...Mr.Solomon...and Norman..oh no, it's not the time to just stay collapsed like now..!""Calm down, Ms. Stripes. we saved Norman...and we came to look for you here..""You..you did? wait, we..? does that mean those people...""They're my friends...they had come to help me and to save our city from the fakes!""Your friends...that's great...great job, Lisa..I'm so proud of you..!""Sorry to interrupt, but we don't have a time for this. we all need to go to the courtroom immediately! remember, that's where we're supposed to meet!" cried September."Right...Mr.Solomon!""Mr. Solomon?""He was dragged along with me....oh no...where would he be now..?""Wait...he's here too?""I might be able to sense him...but..on no,my magic got too weak...I'm sorry I can't help you...I'm afraid I might only be a burden for you all...""Don't say that! we will find that Mr.Solomon!" Kyle tried to cheer her up."And you're...""Oh..! about this...well..I'm actually a boy, but...ahaha...I needed this disguise to enter this city...at least according to Nancy.""Nancy? you met Blossom and Nancy? oh my...I never expected....""Sorry, Ms.Stripes. we'll update you later. first, we must save Mr.Solomon and head to the courtroom!"With that, Lisa used her element magic of wind to cause powerful wind tornado right outside the building to tear the old wall down.Then in there, there revealed a blue bottle same as the one which Chloe was stuck inside."That is..!""Yes. Mr. Solomon must be in there. I'll release him.""But Lisa, how did you even know that he was there?""I saw that the barrier was also casted onto this side of the wall when Shade unlocked all the barriers. so I reckoned that since that's only a thin wall, and it looks a lot broken already, and just in case both Ms.Stripes and Mr. Solomon were stuck in a same ways, so..." Lisa explained as she opened the lid of the blue bottle.​

- - - 💧 - - -​

"I reckoned you must have done something to Mr.Solomon as well...but you...so you did...now I have the reason to break some of your vital bones now."

"Norman. don't get shaken by their words. kids will finish their jobs!"

"Indeed, Blssom....but still, we need to get rid of them all the same!"​

*Whoosh*

*Crack!!*

​"...!!!!""?!""Wait....Mr.Florence?!"".....""Why are you still here?! we all thought you had left!""I can't just leave young people to fight along with a monster!""Ohoho....so, a filthy human along to stop us? how are you even going to stop us? you're the species weaker than those parasite half elves you create with the traitors....""Watch your mouth, girl!" yelled Nancy."I might be not strong enough to stop you....but at least...I can be a target to distract you both!""What?"*ROAR!!*And Rosalina had lunged and bound both of dark elf siblings among her thick vines, and she used her flower head to create huge plant energy blast to blast both of them."Kghhr!!""Mr.Florence!! run now, please! Lisa would be worried sick about you!""Then I would somehow get help from the outside!!" he cried as he jumped through the window.Then now they were facing each other."Do you really think...you would get away with this, human?! once I get freed from this thing, I'll curse you first of all!""Sorry, but Rosalina's vines wouldn't move. for her vines are thick....and you guys never learned any element magics, did you? only dark magics came from your powerful but plain elemented magic." said Blossom."Grr....do you think you can defeat us?""Like Mr.Florence had just done, I don't think we can. even plain elemented, you all are still powerful. so, I'll just bound you both until the help comes.""Hgghh....this doesn't get free! Logan, do something!""Sorry, sis...I'm afraid my magic is sealed.""Grrrr....Ha!"Then the brief moment of silecne had passed as intruders and hermits faced each others. "Now, let me ask. why did you hurt Norman and his family, and took over the city and created such policy?""And why do we even have to answer you...?""I just want to know." said Blossom as he sat down onto the floor in front of them."After all, it's true that most elves still distrusts humans, but after all...all the humans had left away to the southern continent, and only constant lost young humans are found nowadays, including the ones we met. but why? and why not only humans, but dissociate the city itself from the world?""Ha...you won't understand...even if we could tell you, we wouldn't....""......""It's ok...I can only listen to you, and try to understand you if I don't understand you now."Logan looked down at Blossom.He could tell that Blossom was not meaning any harm by listening to their stories.He wouldn't laugh at them, or use them. he could tell from his clear, honest eyes."..First, promise us that you would not spread our tales off to other species or people.""Hey, Logan-""Sis....for once in our life, please tell someone of our pain. it's what we've been desiring for long, wasn't it?""But....""I would promise. and so will Norman and Nancy here, and also, Rosalina who's binding you both now.""Fine..."

- - - 💧 - - -​

"Me and my older sister, Sheena here....we were originally having the name of Sheena and Logan Vehemens."

"What..? but..if you have the name Vehemen...""Yes. we were son and daughter of the well-known tyrant of the elf history, Reynus Vehemen. our lives were never happy despite the time when Vehemen himself was ruling over the city. our mother got forcedly married with him due to have heirs...which was supposed to be us, and Vehemen got easily bored from our mother. instead, in order to fill his desires, he constantly abused our mother as soon after she successfully gave birth to my sister, and he was at the war when I was about to born. because he was away at war and didn't abuse my mother, I could successfully born. our mother only had us, but as long as the time passed on, even she began to grow afraid of us, for we had reminded her of....him.Although Vehemen was such a son of an animal, still he was the one from the loyal bloodline, of the High Elf. and we, also got such bloodlines inherited, but every time he returned from the warground, he would drink expensive drink and beat my mother because he was bored and angered, beat my sister because she was not capable to be an heir for she was a girl, and beat me because he thought I was too small and weak.​​""............""So? it had been such a joy for both me and my sister when he lost the war and fled! but the trouble was, now we had humans at our tail....our mother had suddenly disappeared, and we couldn't find her. and every one of the servants and workers in the castle were in a chaos, and no one had taken care for us. soldiers were also fleeing of the confusion, and me and my sister escaped through the castle's back door.And while we wandered on and on, we hid and ran from everyone and everything. we hid among the dirts and bushes. we fled from even the slightest of the sound. then, when we reached the seashore somehow......."Logan stopped and trailed off from there, and Sheena sighed with despair."What? what's wrong?" queried Norman."No...nothing.""Logan." spoke Blossom.".......""You promised us not to tell anyone. and we will keep that promise. even if we promised with the enemies.""......""Please. if you tell us why and why you need to do this,we'll try to understand you. so please. keep going.""....Fine. at the seashore, we became a dark elves comfronting some queer magics coincidentally, and then we trained to take control of that power, and when we were done, we returned to the city to seek for revenge due to elves' selfishness and ignorance.""Wait,wait,wait. that doesn't even make any sense.""What?""How could you suddenly 'comfront some queer powers and became dark elves'?? you guys can get corrupted! that doesn't make any sense! you must have met something like a devil or some evil spirits, or unless you would never have made it like now!" cried Nancy in disbelief."He's not a demon!" yelled Logan.And everyone stared at him for saying that, so Logan flinched and looked away.Sheena sighed."Serves you right, you foolish brother..."".........""What do you mean, 'him'?" queried Blossom."What..?""So you did meet someone..?""...I can't tell more.""But, Logan-""No way! we promised with him, not to tell anyone of his existance! so no! now the talk's done, and it's over! if you want to destroy us, than just get on with it!""...........""I see.""?!""So you both promised with that mysterious man to destroy all humans or anyone related with some as you see, so that he would give and teach you about the dark magics, that is understandable.""That voice....!""It...it can't be!""Mr. Solomon!""Boreas!!""Long time no see, everyone......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18.6K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
224K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad