Luke Hemmings - Roommates

By xoHemmingsGirlxo

"I'll take a vodka and orange please." I asked politely but I couldn't seem to force a smile onto my face lik... More

Roommates
First Day
Making the team
Josh's Party
First Game
Nightmares
Pillow Fight
Broken Hearts and Black Eyes
Parties and Drunk Kisses
Goalpost Nutter
Go easy on him
Girl's Night Out
I Called It
Pain is weakness
Christmas Tree
Driving Home For Christmas
Finish This In Hell
Back to Square One
Getting to know each other
New Years
Golden Oppurtunity
All My Fault
Needed Some Advice
Secrets
Fearless
Congratulations
Don't Want To Remember
Too little too late
Communication Is The Key
It's Never Goodbye
Lost Everything
New Beginning
Part Of The Family
A Life On The Road
Not your problem
Everybody has a story
First for everything
I'm All Yours
Don't want to disappoint
Don't want you to regret
Night of Nights
Didn't want to tell you
Tell Me You Love Me
Stop It
Start Again
Going on an adventure
Take the first shift
One Night Only
Self-destruct
Weaker than she looks
What Do You See?
Can happy ever after exist?
First Hello and Final Goodbye
One Final Farewell
Dear Kenzie
Not Worth It
Never Trust A Hug
Nut-job with a Gun
Any Final Words?
Roommates
Sequel

Are you sure?

313 15 3
By xoHemmingsGirlxo

Five days. This is the fifth fucking day in a row I've woke up and threw up. Blake went home again last night after we spent the day lazily doing nothing and he came to my fight as he promised me he would. I saw him off at the airport and then went straight to meet the boys for a few drinks. Those few didn't just stay as a few though, when it comes to us we go hard or we go home and going home is not an option. I'm guessing that's what today's sickness is caused by; the Jack Daniels or maybes the tequila or maybes the taboo and vodka or maybes just all three put together. Then I suppose you have to factor in everything else I drank so it's no wonder that I'm sick this morning. "Kenzie I think you need to go to the doctors." Michaels sighed holding my hair out of my face for me.

"I'm fine, it's just a hangover." I mumbled but I knew it wasn't, something else was going on I just couldn't figure out what. The only thing actually stopping me from going to the doctors was the fact that I'm a very impatient person and can never be bothered to wait to be seen.

"You've never been sick because of a hangover before," he argued and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have now okay?" I snapped at him getting sick of his arguing with me.

"And what about the four days before that?" He doesn't know when to leave bad enough alone does he?

"I don't fucking know okay just leave it." I pushed past him and took a seat on the couch. I put the tv on and watched Michael as he walked in sitting on the other end of the couch as far away from me as he could. I crawled over to him and cuddled into his side. "Go away you're cold," he teased but I snuggled further into him as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Tough I'm in a cuddly mood," I mumbled closing my eyes.

"I swear I can't keep up with your mood swings lately." He chuckled and a thought came to mind.

"What's the date?"

"The 27th why?" Shit. I was a week late for my period. Add that to my mood swings and throwing up. The thought of that itself made me what to throw up again. "Kenzie are you alright, you've gone deathly pale."

"I'm fine." I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and went to walk outside but I only made it to the room door. "Where're you going?" Michael asked standing up off the couch about to follow me. 

"I'm just heading outside to make a phone call, I'll be back shortly." He nodded, watching me walk down the corridor until I got in the elevator riding it all the way to the bottom. I stepped into the cold morning air and let my finger hover over the call button debating on wether to press it or not. I took five minutes for me to find the balls to press the call button and I pressed it to my ear. "Hey." I heard the familiar voice through the phone but I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. "Kenzie baby is everything alright?" Blake asked through the phone and I took a deep breath to calm the nerves in my body. "Kenzie?"

"I think so but I need to ask you something important."

"Okay, are you sure everything's all right?" No not really. I don't think everything's all right at all.

"Yeah." I lied. "It's all fine."

"Okay what's the question?" I could hear the apprehension in his voice, he didn't believe me.

"That night we spent together at my house, did we use protection or not?" I held my breath waiting for his answer and he hesitated before giving one. which told pretty much everything I needed to know.

"Yes." He breathed out his voice wavering slightly but I could tell he wasn't sure.

"Are you sure?"

"No," he mumbled and my stomach dropped to my feet while my heart leapt to my mouth. "I don't know, I can't remember. Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I choked out.

"Kenzie..."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure, I can try and get a flight over if I need to. Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah, no, I don't know." I groaned sitting on the stone steps leading up to the hotel.

"I'll get the next flight over."

"No don't worry, you don't need to come over." I took a deep breath closing my eyes for a second and neither of us said anything. "I love you, I'm going to have to go."

"Kenzie baby don't go, tell me what's wrong?" He pleaded.

"It's fine, I'll text you later. I love you." I hung up and let my head fall to my knees and I just sat there not even moving a muscle. I felt somebody sit beside me not even ten seconds later and they wrapped a jacket around my shoulders. I looked up to see Mikey smiling at me weakly, he had heard all of that. "How much did you hear?" I asked cautiously, not sure if I actually wanted to know.

"Enough to know what's going on." He sighed wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into his chest. "Everything's going to be fine." He comforted me as I cuddled into his chest.

"I slept with Blake." I admitted quietly and I felt him nod.

"I know Kenzie, it's all right don't worry." He cooed gently trying to reassure me.

"I don't think we used protection Mikey, I fucked up." My thoughts began running wild and I felt like I was going to either throw up or pass out, neither of which I wanted. Don't think it, don't feel it I reminded myself as I took a deep breath calming myself down and letting my mind go blank.

"Come on let's go back to bed for an hour and talk about it properly once you've had some more rest, it's only six in the morning and you're probably still tired." He reasoned and I stood on shaky legs letting him lead me back inside and up to our rooms. I walked with him into his and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I was woken when I felt somebody shaking my shoulder but I just rolled onto my front bury my face into the pillow when I felt somebody straddle my back making me groan inwardly. I just want to sleep. "What?" I mumbled.

"Time to get up." Ashton's voice rang through my ears and I turned around to see his dimpled smile staring right at me as he now straddle my stomach.

"Where's Mikey?" This was Michaels room so why wasn't he the one waking me?

"He went to go get some breakfast for us all, want to come and join us?"

"Us?"

"Yeah the boys are sat in the living room with Bret and Brandon and Mikey's on his way up now."

"Okay, I'll be through in a minute." He nodded before walking out and leaving me. I stretched my body out before I grudgingly pulled myself up and out of bed letting my feet carry me over to Mikey's closet where I had been keeping some of my own clothes. I pulled out some sweats and my you complete MEss top I stole from Luke before getting ready and joining them in the living just as Michael walked in. He smiled at me weakly as we both took our seats in the circle on the floor as we figured out which food belonged to who. "You need to eat something Kenzie." Bret sighed at me as I stared at my burger, well it was more like glaring.

What the fuck am I doing?

I'm glaring at an inanimate object.

"Not hungry, who wants it?" I sighed pushing my food into the middle of the circle for somebody else to eat as I got up pulling my trainers on. "I'm heading out for a run." I got a few small nods in acknowledgement before I left surprised Bret didn't follow me but Mikey probably had something to do with that since he knew I needed some time to be alone. Instead of taking the elevator I chose to take the stairs, which was my first mistake. My second mistake was choosing to text while walking down the stairs. My third mistake was not paying attention to what I was doing and tripping over my own foot sending me flying head first down the stairs. Thankfully I was near the bottom so I only fell about thirteen stairs landing heavily on my arm and hitting my shoulder off a wall. Looks like I'm not going for a run after all.

My wrist had already started to swell by the time I made it out of the hotel door so I went to accident and emergency to get it looked at. Half way there I started to feel really dizzy and light headed but I tried to forget about it as continued making my way to the hospital. "Hello what are you here for today?" The nurse at reception asked me smiling politely.

"I've hurt my wrist." I smiled back at her. She asked a couple of questions clicking away on the computer before looking back up at me.

"Take a seat and somebody will have a look at it shortly." I did as she said and fifteen minutes later a young male doctor called my name. I wish the British NHS was as quick as this. I walked with him to a small room and I swear he broke the hotness scale. He had forest green eyes, slightly tanned skin, brown hair and he was very tall. I could also see his muscles straining against his shirt. "Hello I'm doctor Johnson, what happened?" I told him everything that happened and he examined my wrist writing a couple of notes onto the computer. "Okay I'm going to send you for an x-ray just to be on the safe side. If you could please just take a seat in the waiting room and somebody will call for you shortly." Oh no the dizziness is back. I'm going to stand up and fall flat on my face.

"Thank you doctor." I smiled standing up and a wave of extreme dizziness hit me and unfortunately my legs couldn't take the pressure. They buckled underneath me and I fell into my extremely cute doctor knocking both him and my to the floor as I landed on top of him trying to regain some of my composure as I sat straddling his waist. It took about a minute before I could even see straight and another thirty seconds before I managed to return to my feet. "Sorry about that." I chuckled trying to hide my embarrassment as he pulled himself up to his feet.

"It's okay, what happened?" He smiled making me sit back down in the chair and offering me a cup of water.

"I don't know I just felt really dizzy and then next thing I know I'm lying on top of you." I took a sip of the water watching him while he watched me.

"Miss have you eaten this morning?" I nodded. "Have you had anything to drink?" I nodded. "Do you have any blood pressure problems?" I shook my head. "Do you have any idea what caused your sudden dizziness?"

"I'm not sure." I shrugged willing to just blow the whole incident of, I mean it wasn't anything major.

"Miss apologies if I'm wrong, but are you pregnant?" I inhaled quickly.

"No I'm not." I started to get really defensive. All he did was ask me a question. Calm down Kenzie just calm the fuck down. Control yourself.

"Are you sure?" Nope, I'm not sure at all.

"Yes," I lied and he nodded his head looking directly into my eyes to see if I would change my mind. "I'm sure."

"Okay well I will send you for that x-ray straight away and I hope you don't have anymore dizzy spells." He smiled helping me to my feet and making sure I wasn't going to fall again before sending me for my x-ray.

I walked back into the hotel room with a big bandage on my left arm and it was the first thing the boys noticed. "So where did you go on your run?" Luke asked not yet having seen my arm since he was facing away from me.

"Well I took a nice walk down the stairs and then ran myself straight to A and E," I scoffed. "Stupid stairs." I mumbled and everybody laughed at me while I pouted adding the new copy of my x-ray and doctors notes to my medical file and I saw Brets mouth hang agape. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." I smirked at him pushing his chin up and his mouth closed.

"Jesus Christ how thick is your medical file?"

"About as thick as the first Harry potter book," I joked and he rolled his eyes at me. "Well I just came to drop this in and I'm heading back out, I shall see you later." Bret stood up to follow me but I just shot him a warning look not to even dare.

"Give me that look all you want but you know I'm meant to be with you," he sighed and I rolled my eyes at him. "I left you alone before and look what happened." It's only a sprain, that could have happened with or without him there.

"I just have a few things I need to do?"

"Like what?" he challenged.

"Like go to the stadium I'm at tonight and explain why the main fight can't go ahead."

"And..."

"What?" I stuttered out not having anything else to cover what I was actually going to do.

"You said things which implies more than one."

"I need to go to the shop for something." That wasn't technically a lie but it wasn't the while truth either.

"Okay well I'll drive you so it's a compromise." He offered and I nodded since it was a pretty fair offer. First we went to the stadium and I explained to the manage that I wouldn't be able to fight and he sighed nodding his head at me. I did try to apologise but he just said that these things happen and left to try and figure something out for what he would do. Next we went to Target since it was the closest shop to me and I walked straight to the aisle I wanted. I picked up a pregnancy test and quickly took it to the self-scanner since I didn't want to be seen and quickly want to the women bathroom. When I was done I wrapped it up in toilet roll and put it in my backpack waiting the five minutes it would take as I walked back out to the car where Bret was patiently waiting. "Get everything you need?" He asked slipping on some sunglasses since the sun was bright in our eyes and I already had mine on.

"Yeah." I nodded swallowing around the lump in my throat as we drove back to the hotel. It was only a two minute drive since target had been on the way back from the stadium so by the time I made it up to my room I only had another minute to wait.

The seconds ticked by ever so slowly until it had finally been a minute an I slowly walked over to my bag that was resting in the corning. It took everything in me to force my legs to move when all I wanted was to run a mile in the other direction. I picked my bag up and carried it over to the coffee table resting it on the glass surface. I slowly opened the bag and retrieved the test laying it on the table beside my bag as I began unwrapping it from the toilet roll.

Cliff-hanger! I'm mean I know. I really hope you liked this chapter because it took me a long time to write and check before it was ready to be published. So comment to let me know whether you think Kenzie's pregnant or not. Also could you please vote and check out some of my other writings. Love all you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 13
"Sorry, I'm really sorry," I said, looking up to the tall, muscular guy that stood infront of me. He was the "popular" guy in my year - he made me ne...
1.8K 244 38
"We don't belong here, so we have to stay together and protect each other." {contains: foul language, anger issues, abuse, abandonment} A luke hemmin...
421 11 1
An Ashton Irwin Fanfic. WARNING: MATURE AUDIANCES ONLY. 18+ Graphic Smut // Drug use Read at your own risk ---- preview ---- "Sweetheart..." he b...