HIS

By Loose_Goose84

(Will start editing mid June 2024) Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 2

65.6K 1.6K 67
By Loose_Goose84

One year later.........

I cannot believe how quick time has passed. It has been one entire year since I left that dreaded house for college. Even though I am lonely at times, this is the happiest I have ever been. My soul feels at peace not having to constantly be panic stricken and on high alert, waiting for the next insult to happen. 

But it still feels as if something is missing from my life, and I cannot put my finger on what it is. Only time will tell.

Dad never contacted me since I left and that hurts but what else did I expect would happen. I should have known he wouldn't bother making contact. I didn't contact him because I don't want to be any more of a burden on him. 

He treated me like I never existed while we lived in the same house. We have the same blood flowing through our veins, but in this brief time living here, strangers have been treating me with more dignity, compassion, understanding and respect then dad ever did.

Saw Sophia a couple of times from a distance on campus, but when I see her, I always make sure to avoid her by going in a different direction. She finished her second year, and I finished my first year. I still have another two years to dodge her until she's finished with college and I make sure we do not run into each other.

I met my now friends, Tessa and Mia while attending college with them. Tessa is an arts major and want to open her own art gallery one day, while Mia is doing her degree in finance. I am a business major and would like to one day be the owner of my own business. 

They are the friendliest, selfless people I know and will go over and above to make sure our friend group remain happy. We mostly see each other on campus, or they would sometimes come over to my apartment when they want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the dormitories. 

They plan on moving in a few doors away from my apartment by the end of the month as a two bedroom they were waiting for just became available. Which is simply perfect for them. Now we'll be able to see each other more.

I found a job ten months ago at a diner two streets away from where I live. I'm currently working a late shift and will have to lock up tonight. 

The money I earn with tips included have enabled me to live a financially worry-free life. I make enough to cover all expenses and don't have to touch my savings because that's my backup plan if all else fails. 

I am living a frugal lifestyle and it is working in my favor because I am so blessed and favored that I lack nothing.

The diner close at twelve on the dot every night regardless of holidays. It is Friday night, and I am busy cleaning the last few tables before I can leave. 

Can't wait to get home, take a hot shower, and hit my bed. This week has been exhausting because I've been filling in for other people this whole week. Some of the staff were sick or had personal matters to attend to, but I don't mind because it puts more money in my pockets.

Chase who is our cook also stay when I stay as we are on the same schedule. This is his second job because he's trying to buy a place for him and his family. 

He is a nice twenty-eight-year-old blonde guy with a beautiful fiancé and a three-year-old daughter. They have been together since high school.

"Liv, are you ready to leave?" Chase yells while walking from the kitchen to the main dining area.

"Yes, almost done. I just must put these last chairs on the tables. four more to go." I shout back.

"Let me help you with that, so we can head out" he starts placing the last few chairs on the tables.

"Thanks' Chase"

"No worries baby doll, I'm not leaving a man behind" he says.

I chuckle and finish so we can get out of here.

We head out, set the alarm, and lock up. Chase lives in the opposite direction so we both say our goodbyes at the door and start heading our separate ways.

The streets are extra busy on this lovely Friday night, which is good for me because i feel safer knowing I'm not the only person on the street. 

When the streets are too quiet, I normally take an Uber, but I don't want to waste money on an Uber because they are expensive this late at night, I would rather save that money.

I head past the nightclub and see Marco standing on his usual spot on the opposite side of the road near the bench he always frequent when I walk past. He is average height, a little grey hair on the sides, with a little tummy and in his late forties or early fifties. 

He stood there with two tall muscular tattooed guys that I've never seen before. They are in a deep conversation, but Marco would never fail to miss me walking by.

"Hey Livy, how are you doing? Did you work late again?" he always calls me Livy. He is very much like a father figure and will always ask how I am doing and give advice when he see I'm going through a tough week at work or school.

"Hey Marco, it's always good when I get to see you." I smile and say as I take out the container with his favorite chocolate cake that he loves and pass it to him. 

I give him a smirk "Yeah, I unfortunately had to fill in for a colleague but luckily, I'm off this weekend. That's your favorite, hope you enjoy" I smile, as I go in for a hug.

He pats me on the back then hugs me back  with his one arm as he's holding his cake in his other hand "You are just what my soul needed" he says while looking inside the container after pulling away from our hug, salivating. Thank you, my darling,"

"No, problem, I have never seen a night owl who loves chocolate cake this much" I say, as i giggle at his drooling expression.

As I turn my head to the side, I see two statues with their eyes focused on me. Their expressions  snaps me out of my laughter. 

Both men are tall, well-built, covered in tattoos from some of the skin that can be seen peeking out and very handsome. 

The one on the left has a short black hair, like a buzz cut and sharp jawline. The other one on the right has pitch black hair but his eyes looks like grey silvery pools of water. Both are dressed in smart black clothes from head to toe. They both have a nice olive skin tone like they have been in the sun a lot. The one that catch my attention is the silver eyed man.

I am snapped out of gawking by Marco clearing his throat "Livy, this is my sister's son Domenico" he points to Mr. Silver "and this is his best friend, Luca" he points to the other guy.

I stretch out my hand "Nice to meet you" I smile at them and nod "I'm Olivia"

The guy named Luca takes my hand and shake it. His hands are nice and warm but calloused. When I offer my hand to the guy named Domenico, I was given a look of disdain. So embarrassing but non-the-less, I dropped my hand, but never drop my smile because he doesn't have to know how bad that just hurt my feelings.

They both look like people that's not to be messed with. They look dangerous. You can feel their aura standing near them.

"I think I should head home" I announce and turn my attention to Marco. "It is late, and my bed is calling my name"

"Ok, get home safe" Marco says while giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"Thanks Marco, I'll see you next week, same spot" I smile and give the two statues a nod and decide to make my way home. They both look dangerous and intimidating. I can feel the chills run down my spine. 

The lighting was not that good, but those eyes will be etched in my mind for some time.

I could feel the stares on my back but decided not to turn around and continued walking.

Once I reached home, I undressed and headed to the shower and hit my bed for a night of slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                       AN

                 Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my book.  Don' t forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 170 19
𝔼𝕝𝕤𝕒 is a girl that was hated and abused by her parents since young age. She was forced not to speak and she was treated like their slave till sh...
2K 194 14
‼️MATURE CONTENT WARN‼️ ➿️NOT EDITED➿️ ------------------------------------ "What the fuck is going on here?" Ashley, a hot-tempered ceo that comes...
30K 1.5K 20
Jack is the biggest player there is when it comes to women and is the ruthless most feared mafia leader in the world. He does business with many and...
1.4M 34.6K 29
"P-please. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me." I begged him, wrapping my arms around myself, as though that would keep me from completely falling ap...