You Are My Enigma | Rawoong...

By likeasky21

"Will you help me?" Youngjo asked back, surrounding the other's wrist with his hand, and holding onto it tigh... More

The Alfa
The River
The Hunger
The Omega
The Danger
The Red Rose
The Enigma
The Gang
The Leaders

The Beta

61 3 9
By likeasky21

"Dongju-ah, wake up. Please..."

Dongju opened his eyes as soon as the alfa's soft voice reached his ears. He blinked twice when he realized how cold the air around them was, despite Youngjo was carrying him in his warm human arms. The omega shivered, closing his eyes, and instinctively snuggling closer to the alfa's chest: "It's cold..." He simply complained, unwilling to go anywhere away from the other's comforting body.

"I know, I'm sorry to wake you up but, as you can tell, we are near the North Border." Youngjo calmly explained although his tired eyes couldn't stop wandering everywhere around them in search for any kind of red flower. "I really need you to help me find the rose right now..."

At those words, Dongju was wide awake and already staring carefully at their surroundings: he could definitely tell they were near the North Border judging by how clean and cold the air was, the trees were a dark shade of green and the flora was completely different from the one he had always been used to. Dongju had never travelled so far from the South Border, so far from home. "How long did I sleep?"

"A day." Youngjo mindlessly informed him and the omega's eyes widened in surprise.

"We reached the border in three days for real?" Dongju asked, staring at the other in disbelief as soon as he realized the alfa had succeeded in his purpose of traveling even during the night, getting no sleep.

"Dongju-ah." Youngjo stopped walking to look straight at the omega. "Look at me, I swear I'm fine." He tightened his grip around the other's body. "I appreciate you're worried about my wellbeing, but I am truly fine. I don't think I'll be able to sleep anyway until I bring that rose to Hwanwoong."

The omega was amazed by the amount of determination he could see in the other's eyes: "Do you love Hwanwoong hyung so much you can just ignore your natural needs like this?" When he received no response from the other, Dongju sighed, gently pushing the alfa away to finally stand on his own feet. "Well, then we should start searching for it from here."

Youngjo remained still for a moment, letting the omega's words sink in his head before he nodded although, as he walked beside Dongju, he couldn't help thinking about it. The omega had spoken as if his feelings for Hwanwoong were as clear as the sky, so why was Youngjo worrying about it so much? Maybe they were. Maybe he had been so blind he hadn't realized how much he really loved Hwanwoong, how much he cared about him despite he had been pushing him away since the day they had met.

"What makes you think that I love him?" He mindlessly asked all of a sudden, when the sun was already falling down and they were still looking everywhere around themselves to find the rose.

Dongju stopped to look at him and he smiled when he noticed how curious the alfa was: "I told you... You're doing all of this to save him, I can feel how tensed you are since you came back from the river. I see the way you look at each other and how your pheromones seem to ignite sparks between the two of you whenever you're close. If you're not in love with each other then I have no idea what love is."

Youngjo's mouth was slightly open in surprise at the realization the omega had just helped him figure out: "D-Do you think Hwanwoong might feel the same towards me?" He asked, unable to believe his own words while he remembered the kiss they had exchanged back at the river.

Dongju's smile widened when he spotted in a bush on top of a stone wall the familiar shape of a wild red rose: "Why don't you ask him as soon as we bring those roses to him?"

Youngjo followed the other's gaze towards the stone wall beside them and he couldn't help smiling too: he would have saved Hwanwoong and he would have confessed his feelings towards him. He loved him. He was in love with the enigma and if there was even a chance Hwanwoong might had felt the same way as Dongju had noticed, Youngjo wanted the other to know about his feelings as soon as possible.

***

Seoho knew something was wrong as soon as he dropped the carcass of the deer he had caught at the entrance of the cave. Gunhak's usual sandalwood scent was so strong he could sense it from there. He immediately left their dinner where he was and he stepped inside the cave: the alfa's blood ran cold when he saw Gunhak on top of Keonhee, shamelessly rubbing himself on his omega in the middle of his rut.

A low, aggressive growl came from Seoho's throat, so strong Gunhak immediately turned around. Their red eyes met and they both stormed their pheromones against each other. Seoho didn't even realize he was still in his wolf form when he threw himself at the other alfa, pinning him down on the ground as far from Keonhee as possible. Gunhak quickly shifted too, hitting the other's head hard and making him fall on his back. Seoho was on his four legs in a blink of an eye and they intensely stared at each other, baring their white fangs. Seoho was furious. He had spent so much time taking care of Gunhak and that was his way to thank him? Taking advantage of his omega while he was still unconscious?

He couldn't help growling at the thought they both already shared a connection with their respective omegas and yet, he had decided to vent his frustration on his Keonhee. Seoho once again found himself wishing he could talk freely to scream at the other alfa what had been going on in his head. Why had he simply given up on his instincts instead of asking for his help before his rut started? Every alfa knew their own signs announcing their ruts. Seoho had faced so many of them alone until he had met Keonhee he was perfectly aware of when his ruts were about to come. He knew how hard and painful it was, but he also knew there was always a way to resist, to behave, not to let their inner beast take over.

Seoho stepped back to avoid the other alfa who had just attempted an attack and he found himself outside of the cave. He spotted Hwanwoong, who was sleeping peacefully on the same flower bed Seoho had had a good time with Dongju, and he immediately made sure to lead Gunhak towards the opposite outer side of the cave. He had promised Youngjo he would have taken care of Hwanwoong.

When Gunhak suddenly stopped chasing him, Seoho turned around and saw the other was growling in pain as if he were having a hard time. He stood still, simply watching him for a moment while a part of him wasn't feeling the least sorry for the alfa who had just done something really he hadn't appreciated.

Then, Dongju's sweet laugh echoed in his mind as well as his words of gratitude, and Seoho realized Gunhak was clearly in need of help as much as Keonhee had been during his heat. The other alfa had been the first person who had called Seoho friend and he couldn't forget that. He sighed, trying to breathe although his anger was still making his eyes shine in red, and he started walking closer to the other.

Gunhak suddenly snarled menacingly, attacking him again before Seoho could do anything. The other alfa caged him down with his entire body but Seoho quickly shifted to his human form to free himself from the other's claws, rolling on the grass to the side. Gunhak followed him, moving as if he wanted to attack him, but another wave of pain made him howl, forcing him to shift to his human form too.

Ruts are delicate moments for alfas as much as heats are for omegas. They are in any case able to face them way better in their human status and, above all, they are certainly less dangerous for those around them. Seoho knew that very well and he couldn't help sighing in defeat when he saw the other alfa wasn't being even able to lift himself up from the ground due to his conditions: he was visibly sweating a lot and his member looked so hard it almost made Seoho feel his pain on his own skin.

"I... I'm sorry." Gunhak managed to say in a moment of lucidity with a broken voice. "I-I can't..."

He wasn't able to control it, Seoho finished the other's sentence in his mind as his own eyes came back to their usual dark green colour. He tried to step closer to Gunhak again, holding his hands up as to show him he wasn't going to attack. He just wanted to help his friend, they would have properly talked about what had happened in the cave with Keonhee later, as soon as Gunhak would have been in his right mind.

Seoho kept repeating his intentions in his head like a mantra as if it gave him somehow the power to both calm his own pheromones down and to make the other understand them as well. Approaching the other alfa, he noticed Gunhak was lying on a bed of lavender flowers and that gave Seoho the idea to try and let his friend be dragged away by their calming properties. Maybe it would have made him less frenetic since it had helped him too during his own ruts he had spent alone.

Seoho kneeled down when he was beside the other alfa to silently collect some of those flowers while keeping an eye on him in case he had attacked him again. Gunhak was staring at him with his bright red eyes when Seoho started rubbing those lilac flowers all over his hands and arms, the perfume of lavender quickly spreading around them. Gunhak's body started trembling and he instinctively hugged himself in the attempt not to attack any of his friends again. He looked down at his own body and he closed his fist around his member, immediately moving it up and down to give himself some relief. Gunhak didn't even care the other alfa was right beside him, those flowers' perfume was so intense he seemed to be unable to feel Seoho's usual rosemary scent anyway so, he could focus on his own pleasure only. He closed his eyes, trying not to focus too much on the fact the perfume of those flowers was too close to Keonhee's, opting for remembering how good it had felt to come inside his Dongju instead. "Fuck-"

Maybe Seoho should have felt wrong for staying there watching the other in such an intimate moment, but he hadn't been able not to lift his eyes up at those incredibly low groans of pleasure, mixed with exasperation, Gunhak was letting out while he was masturbating in front of him. Seoho's cheeks were slightly hot by the time the other alfa came in his own hand with his longest and most frustrated moan, before laying still on the grass. Seoho let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding as he thought it seemed as if it was his destiny to help that young, clumsy, big alfa since their first meeting after all. He just needed to focus and to be careful, and he would have been able to help him this time as well.

Gunhak barely realized the moment the other alfa's hands were on his cheeks to gently rub some of those lilac flowers on his face and neck. He quietly moaned in relief, his frenetic tremors finally giving him a break not long after, and his mind and body felt inexplicably at ease. He opened his eyes, noticing Seoho was busy rubbing more petals along with some mint leaves on his chest. His own arm moved and, before he knew what he was doing, he had closed his fingers around the other's wrist: "S-Seoho... Thank you."

Gunhak really meant what he had just said. He was truly feeling better and less desperate despite his rut was still there and his instincts were screaming at him to grab, to own, to submit. That was the reason why he once again found himself feeling glad towards the other alfa he had met by accident, who had been taking care of him too many times. Gunhak had been raised into believing that alfas should have taken care of others and of themselves exclusively alone. To be helped by another alfa would have been something both hardly possible but also shameful and yet, there Seoho was, helping him with his strange flowers after he had even taken advantage of his omega. Gunhak hadn't meant to, he really hadn't but that didn't make him feel any less guilty about it. Seoho needed to know. Gunhak wanted to tell him: "I'm sorry..." He repeated, tightening his grip around the other alfa's skin. "I'm so sorry..."

When Seoho's eyes sweetened as he looked at him while nodding, Gunhak couldn't help thinking how different that reaction was from the last time he had said he was sorry about something. He had said it once, twice, countless times while looking at his best friend Jaeyoung's body lying in a puddle of blood at his feet, but no apologies had been able to stop the rage of his entire pack who had kicked him out. Seoho had just reacted the same positive way Dongju had when Gunhak had marked and knotted him.

Gunhak knew he tended to have no control over his feelings, over his instincts, while Seoho always seemed to know what to do and how to solve every problem he found on his way. Gunhak envied that. He wished he were as helpful and caring as him. "Thank you..." He repeated as he brought the other's hand close to his lips, leaving a kiss on its back. It came so spontaneously if he thought about how many times Seoho's hands had taken care of him or the other werewolves in their pack. Were they a pack? Gunhak didn't know. He just knew the other's scent was suddenly and unexpectedly enticing.

Seoho accidentally dropped the lavender flowers he was holding when he felt Gunhak's soft lips on his skin: his body had frozen at the sudden contact and he was so taken aback he didn't know how to react. Gunhak was another alfa, exactly like him. Naturally, they should have been unable to even stand so close to each other without getting annoyed by their peculiar scents, but those lavender flowers' perfume was everywhere around and over them, making both of them feel so calm and relaxed. Before Gunhak knew what he was doing, he had started kissing the other's knuckles, then his forearm, diving into that already familiar scent that always managed to make him feel safer, with someone he could have trusted.

Seoho didn't know how to come in terms with the fact he wasn't hating what the other alfa was doing. His eyes turned red again, but he could sense their pheromones weren't fighting each other. They were mixing instead, the same unexpected way Keonhee's had with his own under the rain. Seoho frowned but he did nothing to stop the other when he sniffed closely at his wrist too, overtaken by curiosity.

Gunhak recognized the same sweet scent he had had only once the pleasure to feel back at the river when Seoho had healed him for the very first time: it was as refreshing as he remembered and it was good, too sweet, and too good to be an alfa's scent. It made Gunhak curious about the other, so curious his tongue rolled out of his parted lips and he couldn't help tasting that flavour directly on Seoho's skin.

Orange. It was pungent, stronger than Dongju's freesia scent, but so much more like Seoho.

They couldn't take their red eyes off each other as Gunhak slowly started dragging the other alfa's hand on his neck, then on his chest and then further down his body. Seoho's breath got caught up in his throat when his fingers brushed the other's hard shaft and Gunhak froze in a moment of incredible self-control.

What was he trying to do with another alfa? This wasn't right. Gunhak's brain was screaming at him to stop, to remember it wasn't in their nature, but his instincts had been intrigued already. "S-Seoho..." He let out a soft sigh when the other alfa's fingers experimentally surrounded his aching member. Chills ran down Gunhak's body at the thought Seoho had just showed the same interest towards him. He swore out loud when the other alfa started moving his wrist up and down on his length. "Seoho-" Gunhak moaned as his head fell back on the grass and he squeezed his eyes at how good it felt to be touched that way.

Seoho had always been someone curious. Whenever he discovered something new, he needed to know everything about it and the fact both their alfa scents were mixing so well was so unbelievable to him he couldn't suppress his need to investigate on it. He wanted to help Gunhak one more time, exactly like he had been doing since they had first met. He licked his own lips before bending down on the other's body, feeling brave enough to open his mouth and take the other's length all at once.

Gunhak groaned, taking hold of the other alfa's hair as he watched his head moving up and down. "I..." He desperately whined before coming hard, his voice coming out unexpectedly higher than usual.

When Gunhak came back to his senses, his lips parted out of surprise when he noticed Seoho had never left his member and he had kept on sucking at it throughout his release. "S-Seoho, what are you-" He was unable to finish his sentence because a wave of pain had crossed his body. He could feel himself becoming already hard again inside the other alfa's mouth. "Oh- Y-Yes-" Gunhak's fingers tightened around Seoho's locks, driving his movements faster. He seemed to never get tired of doing it and Gunhak had been trying to warn him without much success. Seoho would have gotten himself in danger if he would have kept acting like that. Gunhak didn't know how long he would have been able to fight his own instincts in order not to hurt him nor to do something he would have regretted.

Seoho was frenetic. His senses were going crazy at how Gunhak's nectar tasted: like daffodils in Spring. He was growing hungrier the more he kept on tasting it and he just couldn't stop: his body was inexplicably heating up for Gunhak. He slightly choked when the other came again down his throat not long after, but he enjoyed it so much he could hardly believe it wasn't a dream. Gunhak didn't give him much time to think though, abruptly pulling at his hair to move his face up close to his own.

The youngest alfa hesitated for a moment, drowning in the image of his sperm dripping from Seoho's parted lips while he was panting with his red round cheeks, as inviting as cherries on a tree. Their lips met halfway, Gunhak's tongue quickly penetrating inside the other's mouth, tasting himself with a low growl. His free hand surrounded the other alfa's waist, dragging their bodies closer. Seoho's quiet moans where dying in his throat as they kept on kissing and their pheromones spreading in the air, enveloping each other perfectly. Gunhak's body trembled when he felt how hard the other alfa's member was against his abs. His instincts suddenly took over, making him break their contact to bury his face in Seoho's neck, his tongue rolled down his parted lips to taste the other alfa's scent where it was the strongest.

When Gunhak started sucking at Keonhee's mark on the other's skin, he was unable to see Seoho's eyes losing its peculiar red colour to shine in a new golden light. "Gunhak-" He moaned out loud as his body started burning up as if the sun had become so hot it was blazing him alive. Seoho's head fell back, giving the other alfa all the access he could possibly ask to his neck like it wasn't his most vulnerable spot.

As soon as Gunhak felt the other's body relax in his arms, he skilfully reversed their position to pin Seoho down on the grass, never pulling his mouth away from his neck. He kept on following his instincts, covering everywhere in saliva until he reached the other's nipples. Seoho's moans were as sweet as honey in his ears, in a completely different way from how over the heels Dongju's had driven him, but somehow so satisfying Gunhak found himself wishing he could eat Seoho out.

Seoho's body suddenly shook violently as he came all over the other alfa's chest untouched. Confusion and amazement where in both the alfas' eyes when they met again because of what was happening in between them. Then, Gunhak looked down in between their bodies and his nose caught something he couldn't fight the urge to find out more about. He abruptly turned the other's body around and Seoho let the youngest manhandle him as he wanted, even when he felt Gunhak's tongue intruding in between his ass cheeks as if he were an omega. His golden eyes widened when he heard an obscene slurping sound coming straight from the other alfa's lips: he was eagerly licking at the sleeky substance that had started gushing out of his ass hole. Seoho couldn't believe at his own ears but he knew that sound very well, he knew that feeling of hunger animating Gunhak right in that moment because he was an alfa too.

So, why was Seoho's body acting as if he were an omega?

Gunhak's will was long gone to let his inner beast have every single drop of the other alfa's nectar. As absurd as it was to Mother Nature, the both of them didn't care about it anymore. Gunhak kept on licking in between the other alfa's ass cheeks while Seoho's whines became higher and higher until he came again, with the highest moan. Gunhak didn't give the other a moment to breathe and he spread his legs to penetrate him in one single movement, easily thanks to Seoho's sleek. "Seoho- Y-You're so tight..." He groaned as he started moving his hips back and forth, holding himself onto the other alfa's hips.

Seoho's hands tightened around the grass under him as his eyes filled with tears at the realization he was abruptly acting like an omega with Gunhak. He was enjoying it so much he truly felt ashamed of himself, What was happening to him? He felt confused, strange, and utterly overwhelmed by how good it felt to have Gunhak inside him. "G-Gunhak-" He mindlessly whined out loud when the other's pace fastened, making him feel dizzy. He squeezed his eyes hard, feeling the other's nectar filling him when Gunhak came inside him, his knot locking their bodies together right after: a feeling Seoho had never experienced.

Gunhak collapsed on the other's body, finally feeling content for the first time since his rut had started bothering him. He didn't even realize when he had fallen asleep while hugging the other alfa's tight.

***

Hwanwoong woke up moaning in distress in the middle of the night. He was lying on the same bed of flowers with his member still as hard as he had left it before falling asleep, the only difference being his senses were going crazy over an incredibly strong scent filling the air around him.

Alfas. That was more than one alfa's scent reaching Hwanwoong's nostrils as hard as a landslide during a storm. He felt uncontrollably curious about what was happening nearby, especially when he recognized both Seoho and Gunhak's pheromones. He knew he had to stay where he was. He was in heat. Maybe the two alfas were fighting over something and it really didn't seem like a kind of scenario in which Hwanwoong would wish to meddle with. Nonetheless, he moaned loudly again, unable to keep his own hands to himself in the attempt to get some relief.

When the tip of his fingers reached his own entrance, Hwanwoong became aware of how wet he was and he couldn't help thinking it was all because he had been surrounded by all those alfas lately. There was a high probability that was the reason why he was feeling so restless during that heat in particular, differently from his usual ones. He hated to feel like that, as if he didn't have control over the situation.

He tried to take deep breaths to calm down, but he only ended up inhaling that alluring scent even more: rosemary and sandalwood were so inviting altogether Hwanwoong could literally hear his own sleeky substance gushing out of his ass. "Fuck..." He swore under his breath when he started fingering himself and his mind was taking him somewhere Gunhak and Seoho were right there with him, ready to take him. Hwanwoong hadn't been expecting Youngjo to take part in that delirious moment but there the alfa was, sitting far from them but silently enjoying their show. "Y-Youngjo-" Hwanwoong let out a choked sound before he came untouched again all over himself while he kept moving his fingers inside him.

Sadly, he was nowhere near satisfied after that, especially when he opened his eyes and he realized he was alone under the moonlight. Before he knew what he was doing, he was crawling on the grass, dragging his own burning human body towards the source of that hypnotizing mix of scents. The closer he got, the more he could hear someone was unmistakably moaning and panting, the more the omega was curious about what was going on in the middle of that beautiful night.

Hwanwoong's eyes widened at the scene he found before him when he saw Gunhak was pinning Seoho's head on the ground while penetrating him as an alfa would have done only with an omega. He couldn't take his eyes off Seoho, who seemed to be enjoying it so much Hwanwoong almost felt envious of him, wishing he were in his place in that precise moment to receive the same treatment.

"G-Gunhak-" Seoho moaned loudly and the other alfa didn't wait for him to ask again, moving even more frenetically while keeping the other's arms together behind his back.

Hwanwoong's mouth fell open as soon as he heard the mute alfa's voice so loud and clear. A small part of his brain that was still able to be rational wondered what was going on between the two of them, while the rest of his entire being was already hopelessly falling for their pheromones, hugging his needy body as if they were inviting Hwanwoong to let go of all his worries and concerns and to join them.

Gunhak came again inside the other alfa with the last couple of strong trusts and Seoho collapsed on the grass, his tongue rolling out of his parted mouth. His eyes met Hwanwoong's and that was the moment the omega noticed the other's usually red irises were a brand-new shade of gold, as gold as a beta's eyes.

"Are you enjoying the show, Omega?" Gunhak suddenly asked, clearly addressing Hwanwoong who instinctively stepped back a little, realizing that he had just been noticed. He hopelessly watched Gunhak as he pulled his own member out of Seoho while keeping their eye contact. "Your heat smells amazing." He commented, taking a deep breath in Hwanwoong's sweet jasmine scent in the air.

Hwanwoong was frozen where he was, not far from them, feeling himself getting even more wet and stupid at the same time for not being able to resist the urge to at least watch them like an unwanted guest. He luckily managed to collect the last straws of his good will to turn his back at the alfas to at least move away from them, to return to the opposite side of the cave.

"Hwanwoong." Gunhak suddenly called his name and his voice didn't sound like his usual low-toned one but it was as if his inner wolf was speaking to the omega as well: Gunhak was using his alfa voice on him and Hwanwoong's bright blue eyes were immediately focused on him without him realizing.

"Come closer..." Gunhak ordered, and the omega didn't hesitate a moment before walking towards him as if he were somehow hypnotized by his voice, his scent, his commands.

Gunhak smirked, standing on his feet to look down at the other and he reached out to his right cheek, gently caressing it: "What were you doing instead of joining us?" He asked, although the omega's hooded eyes were lost somewhere behind Gunhak. "Answer me, Hwanwoong." He used his alfa voice again.

Hwanwoong's blank face didn't change at all when he spoke: "I was giving myself pleasure while imagining you and Seoho were fucking me and Youngjo was watching us from afar..."

Gunhak mindlessly licked his own upper lip at the thought: "You were imagining us? We are right here." He pointed at Seoho who was still trying to catch his breath after getting fucked nonstop for two days. "You just have to show us how much you want us to do what you were imagining." He ordered again.

When Hwanwoong kneeled down in silence, the alfa was already anticipating the feeling of the omega's mouth around his member. That's the reason why he couldn't help feeling a little disappointed when the other slightly pushed Seoho's body to make him turn around on the grass and take his hard shaft in between his lips. The beta moaned loudly at how hot and wet the omega's mouth was, enveloping his shaft amazingly and finally giving him a bit of relief Gunhak had been denying him. Seoho's fingers found their way towards Hwanwoong's soft hair and he held onto it as if his life depended on him.

Gunhak grew impatient and harder as moments passed by, and he was about to use his alfa voice again when Hwanwoong suddenly left the beta's member. He watched the omega move to straddle Seoho's body so that he was showing his back to the beta while facing Gunhak's pelvis. Hwanwoong slowly opened his mouth and he looked up at the alfa with his empty eyes as he grabbed Seoho's member to insert the tip in his own entrance, already slippery and well stretched. His knees bent until he was sitting on it, his ass cheeks resting on the curves of the beta's abs as Hwanwoong let out a satisfied groan: "Alfa..."

He had just started moving up and down on the other's member, when Gunhak's eyes became a darker shade of red and he grabbed the omega by his hair, pushing his head down on his aching erection: "Hwanwoong-" Gunhak's beast groaned out loud at how eagerly the omega was sucking at his member. His hands reached out to Hwanwoong's hair too, his fingers brushing Seoho's who was still busy messing them up as he was already moving towards Hwanwoong's member with his free hand.

It was a matter of moments before the omega started moaning all around Gunhak's shaft as Seoho was both fucking him and giving him pleasure. Hwanwoong didn't even realize the moment he had come because he had never stopped bobbing his head back and forth while moving up and down on Seoho's member. His will was long lost in the mix of their scents, perfectly fitting together for some reason.

"Hwanwoong-" Seoho moaned loudly before the omega felt his knot swelling up inside him, making him see the stars. Hwanwoong was about to scream the beta's name even if Gunhak's member was deep down his throat, but the alfa abruptly decided to push his head even further down, making the omega lose his breath. Hwanwoong's eyes rolled over out of how much his inner beast was enjoying everything that was happening to him, a moment before Gunhak came hard inside his throat.

"Fuck-" Gunhak's low groan sounded like a growl as he kept the omega from getting away from him in any way, choking him with his member and enjoying how good their whines sounded altogether. Then, he abruptly threw Hwanwoong's head to the side making him fall on the grass, Seoho immediately following the omega because of his knot connecting their bodies.

It became soon clear to the beta what Gunhak had in mind when he saw the alfa laying down on his right side as well, his already hard member was pushing against his entrance. He instinctively surrounded Hwanwoong's hips with his arms like a bigger spoon as Gunhak penetrated him.

Seoho wasn't able to understand what was reality and what was some sick dream he had indulged himself into just to help the alfa going through his rut anymore. His hands frenetically moved on Hwanwoong's chest until he was teasing both his nipples from behind his back, memories of the last time he had had the chance to touch the omega like that started making Seoho's member hard again.

Hwanwoong whined in distress, squirting all around Seoho's knot in response as the beta couldn't help doing the same because Gunhak had immediately set a brutal pace, trusting so hard inside him he was making the beta fuck Hwanwoong as well. "Ah- Yes-" The alfa groaned in satisfaction, finally getting the chance to fuck, to grab, to own as he had been wishing so desperately to do.

***

"G-Gunhak-" Dongju woke up whining in distress, his pearl white sperm coming all over Youngjo's black fur who was in his wolf form, carrying him into the woods. The omega held onto him, trying to catch his breath and to adjust his eyes to the brightness of the morning sun.

Youngjo looked as if nothing was bothering him as he was silently keeping up with his own pace towards the cave, a bouquet of red roses was peeking out of his tight snout. He had been fully aware of Dongju's movements during the night, and that was the reason he had been trying to stay focused on the road instead of on the omega's beyond sweet scent he had been giving out while rubbing himself over his back, moaning Gunhak's name. Youngjo remembered having wet dreams when he was a younger werewolf too so, he could understand the omega had been traveling far from his alfa for a bit too long. He knew Dongju was most certainly able to feel whatever Gunhak might had been feeling through the bite mark he had left on him so, there were high possibilities the alfa was feeling aroused in that exact moment, influencing his omega's conditions with a similar mild state.

Maybe Gunhak's rut had just started, and Youngjo couldn't help hoping Seoho was keeping his promise to take care of Hwanwoong, keeping him away from any danger, including Gunhak's lack of control over his instincts. Hwanwoong had put his trust in Seoho so much in taking care of Keonhee and the others as well, Youngjo might not trust the others yet but he trusted the enigma. He knew they were good.

"H-Hyung..." Dongju called his attention, staring at his own member getting already as hard as before. "I think it's Gunhak, his rut is... Ah-" He moaned when his hardness brushed the alfa's back again.

Youngjo found himself feeling grateful towards the omega's scent that seemed to be so delicate he could have kept on running into the woods while carrying him without getting influenced at all. When the omega started moving back and forth on Youngjo's back in search for some friction on the alfa's coat, Youngjo got worried it might had become dangerous for him to keep on doing that without holding himself steady so, afraid the omega could have fallen at any moment, Youngjo stopped, shifting to his human form. "Listen, Dongju-ah..." He began talking but the omega cut him off pressing his lips against his, crossing his feet behind the alfa's back as his arms hugged his neck tight.

Their kiss was brief but desperate, Dongju quickly dared to explore the alfa's mouth with his tongue as if he was truly in the need of venting those inexplicably instincts on someone, anyone: "I'm sorry I-" He moaned, burying his face in the crack of the alfa's neck to feel his pheromones closer. "My body..." He managed to say before his tongue rolled out of his parted lips to taste the alfa's skin. "Alfa-"

Youngjo squeezed his red eyes shut for a moment, succeeding in making them go back to their original colour not to let the omega influence his pheromones, even if Dongju seemed to be doing his very best to make the task impossible for the alfa. He eventually resumed walking, carrying the other like a pup in his arms but he soon realized how much he was starting to feel tired after getting so little sleep during their journey towards the North Border.

Differently from what the omega might had noticed, Youngjo had actually taken some time to rest during the night from time to time, just a few moments to close his eyes in his wolf form while surrounding the omega with his entire body as a shield from any possible predator. He knew it was about time to do the same again or he wouldn't have been able to reach the cave anytime soon, but he couldn't just sleep feeling the other's scent as distressed as it was in that moment. "Dongju?" He suddenly called the other's name, hoping he was able to hold a conversation with him even despite how hard his tiny member was pressing against the alfa's wide chest. "Dongju-ah...?"

The omega made sure to gently chew on the other's earlobe for a little bit longer before focusing his frustrated eyes on him: "I'm sorry..." He repeated again, unable to keep his body from shaking when the alfa caressed his back from his nape to the base of his spine. One of his hands landed on Youngjo's cheek as he quickly got distracted from his lips. "Gunhak would be so angry..." He licked his own lips.

"He definitely would. That's why I need you to stay focused, Dongju-ah, can you do that for me?" Youngjo softly asked as he started stroking the omega's back. "I can help you relax if you want me to, so that we can get some rest, but you have to know I can't give you everything you might wish now."

Dongju gulped, trying to listen carefully to the other's words. "What do you mean you can't give me...?" He blinked a couple of times but he eventually nodded even if he couldn't help staring at the shape of Youngjo's lips as he was reflecting on what he had just told him: "...You can't give me what I want?"

"I won't knot you, Dongju-ah." Youngjo clarified. "I think you know already where my heart belongs..." His cheeks were slightly pink at his own words. "It wouldn't be fair towards Gunhak as well."

Dongju couldn't help smiling at how sweet the other alfa was. He wanted to help him but he also wanted to stay faithful to the werewolf he loved and fair towards his alfa. "Hyung... You know you're so sweet." He commented, leaning in to kiss him again.

Youngjo abruptly grabbed the omega by his jaw to keep him from doing that: "Dongju-ah. Did you understand what I told you well? You have to give me your word you understood, please." He asked, looking straight in the other's blue eyes.

Dongju's member started aching as soon as he felt the alfa's fingers surrounding his neck. "Y-Yes-" He started moving his hips back and forth, searching for any sort of relief on the other's chest. "I understand but now touch me please, Alfa, it hurts-" Dongju yelped when the alfa pushed him against the nearest tree, taking his member in his fist to take care of him. "Ah- Yes, Youngjo-" The omega moaned loudly, following Youngjo's pace with his entire body. "T-Touch me-"

Youngjo's eyes were bright red at how submissive and demanding the omega was but his mind was unexpectedly firm as he moved his wrist faster and faster, focusing on Dongju's pleasure. When they kissed again, the alfa squeezed the other's member a little as their tongues intertwined.

"F-Fuck- Alfa, fuck me-" Dongju whined as his head was falling back to give the alfa all the access he could to his neck. He trusted Youngjo, he made him feel comfortable and safe. "P-Please-"

Youngjo groaned out of frustration at the other's begging. The first thing he had said was about avoiding that specific thing and now Dongju was asking him that exact one. "Dongju-ah... I can't." He softly said, breaking their contact to start leaving wet kisses on the omega's neck.

Dongju whined in distress: "B-But I want you to fuck me-" He insisted as one of his hands reached the alfa's hard shaft to give him some pleasure too. "You're so... You're so big, Alfa-" Dongju was drooling at the thought of having that very same member inside him. He couldn't keep his hands off it. "I want you to fuck me with your big alfa cock-" He moaned, taking the other's earlobe in between his teeth again as he fastened the movements of his wrist.

Youngjo was panting on the omega's neck, overtaken by a familiar feeling of frustration while fighting hard his natural instincts that were screaming at him to respond to the omega's attentions. A short branch of the tree where Dongju was laying his back caught the alfa's eyes and he teared it off, causing the omega to stop what he was doing in order to focus on him. "Why don't you..." He suddenly squeezed Dongju's jaw open to welcome the thick wooden branch in between his lips. "Behave for a moment and let me take care of you, sweet omega?" He asked Dongju whose surprised eyes were on him.

Tears gathered at the corners of the omega's eyes out of frustration: "Fuck me, Alfa-" He whined loudly although it came out as a sad muffled sound along with drool spilling down his chin.

Youngjo shushed the omega quiet, gently stroking his cheeks with his left hand. "I can't do that..." He collected all Dongju's spit he could with his long fingers before his hand found its way towards the omega's entrance. "...but my hand can." His eyes turned red at those words, a moment before he inserted two fingers inside Dongju, easily thanks to his saliva and sleek on them.

"F-Fuck, yes-" The omega's body immediately responded, tightening the grip of his legs around Youngjo's hips while he tried to take hold of the alfa's hardness. Dongju bit down hard at the wooden branch in his mouth when he felt a third finger already getting inside him. His limbs started shaking uncontrollably and he came untouched with a choked moan all over Youngjo's chest. "Alfa-"

The alfa smirked, giving the other no time to breathe before his pinky joined the other fingers, leaving only his thumb out of the omega's asshole. "Do you want more, Dongju-ah?" He asked, opening his hand as if he was determined to stretch the other's hole to its maximum. "Do you want to feel my knot inside your pretty filthy ass, don't you?" He insisted as Dongju squirted on his hand while moaning desperately around the wooden branch in between his lips. He was out of his mind and already hard again.

"A-Alfa- Alfa- A-Alfa-" Dongju started calling the other like a mantra as his eyes rolled over. "More-" He begged, moving desperately up and down the alfa's fingers.

"You asked for it." Youngjo replied before he quickly curled his hand to insert his thumb too, his entire fist penetrating Dongju's abused asshole. He found himself enjoying the omega's scream of pain and pleasure altogether when he started moving his fist in and out of him, feeling Dongju's ring of muscles tightening around his skin so much it seemed the other never wanted to let go of him.

He heard the omega scream his name out loud before coming again but Youngjo didn't stop moving his fist until his wrist was aching and the omega had come once again, collapsing on his shoulder like a pup. The alfa carefully pulled his hand out of the other's asshole, collecting a bit of his sweet sleeky substance on his own fingers with his lips. He couldn't help humming, appreciating Dongju's sweet but delicate freesia's scent although somehow missing a certain someone's jasmine one.

Youngjo managed to carry the omega until they reached a quite familiar river and he took some time to clean both Dongju and himself up before finally taking some rest. They were so close to their cave he could almost smell the other werewolves' scents in the air, Youngjo found himself thinking as he stared at the package of leaves Dongju had made to protect all the wild roses they had collected. He was worried about Hwanwoong, he couldn't even close his eyes, overthinking on the fact he could have arrived too late to save the only werewolf he had ever loved.

He stood up, lifting Dongju up in his arms and he resumed walking towards their destination. He knew he needed to rest but he was restless so, to keep travelling seemed like the best idea to Youngjo.

***

Dongju woke up when they were a few steps away from their cave and he couldn't help blushing as soon as he remembered what had happened between the alfa and him. He snuggled closer to Youngjo's chest, burying his face out of embarrassment. "T-Thank you, hyung..." He timidly said after a while.

Youngjo couldn't help smiling at the omega in his arms. He was tired after getting no sleep in a while, but he was happy he had managed to keep his instincts in control. Hwanwoong would have been surprised. He would have been fine and he would have hugged him as tight as he had when Youngjo had defeated that wild bear. He would have listened to the alfa's confession and he would have been fine. Youngjo was sure about that. Youngjo needed that. He had felt like he could have lost his entire family already, he had seen what Bang Chan's wolf gang was capable of. He couldn't just lose any other person he cared about. He didn't want to. "Thank you for what?" He tried to focus on the omega.

Dongju gently caressed the back of the other's neck as he smiled: "Thank you for not knotting me. It was very sweet of you and I'm sure Gunhak will appreciate that. He tends to be quite jealous!" He laughed.

"I could see that." Youngjo grinned, spotting the entrance of their cave at the horizon. "I've been knowing your alfa enough to know he wouldn't have appreciated me knotting you even if you told him you were the one who asked for it." He helped the omega getting back on his feet as he squeezed the wild roses in his hands, already sensing the other werewolves' pheromones in the air. "I just wanted to help you and you know there's only one person I would knot right now. I'm sure Gunhak-ah understands that too-"

Youngjo's blood ran cold as soon as he noticed a group of people all over each other beside the entrance of the cave: Gunhak was standing, holding Seoho by his hair as he was fucking him from behind, the other alfa was on all fours and his mouth was filled with Hwanwoong's hard member as the enigma was lying under him upside down so that he was sucking at Seoho's member. They were all moaning and panting, and their pheromones were filling the air around them as if they had been doing it for days.

Dongju gasped at the scene as his eyes met Gunhak's. He couldn't help turning around when Youngjo's suddenly extremely distressed scent became so strong it made the omega shiver: Youngjo's eyes were glued to the trio and his body seemed to be shaking out of anger, his chest had started rising up and down frenetically as if he were about to explode or to scream out loud.

"H-Hyung?" Dongju's breath got caught up in his throat when he noticed Youngjo's red eyes were changing their colour to become a brand-new shade of violet.

***

❤ Thank you so much for reading and for all your comments and support as always ❤

I cannot believe this work has just become my second longest one! I haven't been writing this much since "A Wish Upon The Moon" and I'm so happy many of you are still here and are being so supportive for this new story of mine!! I hope you'll stick with me ❤

Please let me know what you think about it! I love to read comments, even the small ones, they mean the world to me! Also, feel free to leave kudos if you enjoyed and make sure to check out my other works in ONEUS fandom ❤ If you don't want to miss any updates, or you simply want to chat, you can follow me on Twitter (@likeasky21) ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 315 26
It always says that every werewolf has that one person who they can't live without once they meet. Dongju an omega who killed his mate is now hiding...
173K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
573K 47.3K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
13.7K 1K 37
Where in a diverse and extraordinary world of Alphas and Omegas, you're the odd one, actually the ordinary. " Excuse me. What are you doing?" The st...