Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 5

82.4K 3.3K 301
By Jeelvyas03

When Advika left the office crying, Siddharth felt bad for shouting at her. He also decided to ask for forgiveness once he returns home. Finally, after taking a long breath, he looked towards Abhimaan and said,

"Plz Hukum, don't take her seriously. She didn't mean to create any problem for you. She just wanted to help that girl. So she did whatever came to mind. Plz forgive her. If you want, I can say sorry instead of her."

Abhimaan assured him that he is not angry and understands her point. But there was anger in his voice which he could sense. But he didn't understand that if that anger was not for Advika then for whom that anger was. But he still feels relaxed as Abhimaan is not angry at Advika. Because that is the last thing he wants for his sister.

After that, he invited him to his parents' anniversary party.

"Hukum, it would be great if you come to my parents' anniversary party, which is after two days. I will also send you a formal invitation. But now I am inviting you personally. Plz come with your family."

Abhimaan agreed to come to the party, and he also assured that he will be there with his family. After that, they left the office.

Arav went to the office, and Abhimaan went to pay a visit to that bastard who dared to double-cross him. First, his anger was calmed, but now Advika's tears made him more angry than he already was. And two people are going to face that anger.

Soon he entered his warehouse number 12. He has so many warehouses. Every warehouse is for different work. As soon as he entered, he was greeted by Zahir, his other trusted man.

A smirk made its way when he saw him in front of him. There was that bastard tied with a rope on a chair. Zahir soon brought a chair for him. He sat there like the king he was.

Zahir thought that now his boss will punish this man. But to his shock, his boss asked Raghav to come in front of him. Abhimaan asked Raghav,

"Now tell me, what should I do with you? What punishment do you like to have for making her cry?"

Raghav, who knows this is going to come, is now more afraid about his boss's punishment. Still trying to answer,

"Boss, I was trying to help you as you don't like to speak much, so I answered instead of you. But never thought that her brother will shout at her and make her cry."

Zahir, who was listening to this conversation, is now more confused as for the first time his boss is talking about some girl. And also gets curious about the girl for whom his boss is ready to punish Raghav.

Abhimaan asked one of his men to bring chili and asked Raghav to eat. Raghav looked at his boss with horrified eyes. Abhimaan asked,

"If you don't want this, I have other punishments, but that can be worse than this. Tck Tck choice is yours."

Raghav knows that whatever his boss is telling he can make it true. So he decided to eat that chili. He started having it. Though his spice tolerance level is high he was not able to control water which was coming into his eyes. His tongue is burning. His face is rad because of the burning sensation. This is the same chili they use people to torture. 

" Enough"  shouted Abhimaan. When Raghav stopped eating he asked one of zhair to give Raghav water. Even after drinking water there is still a burning sensation in Raghav's mouth.

" This is the exact amount of tears she shed because of you."

" This is just a small punishment for making her cry. As you don't know who she is.  But after today whoso ever try to harm her and make cry will have to face me. I will not leave that person,  remember. She is mine from the minute I have laid eyes on her. Soon she will be mine. My life, my queen , my Jaan."

" You think I will say sorry to some random person. And also forgive someone who pulled such an act with me. You have been with me for years, Raghav . I thought you knew me better."

 Everyone who was present there was shocked because of the intensity of his eyes and voice. They also know that if their boss wants something he will have it at any cost. Many are excited to know who the  girl who attended their boss. While others are afraid for the girl as they know the obsession of their boss.

He dismissed Raghav and looked at the man who was tied to a chair and smirked. "Now it's your turn." 

The man who was tied to the chair is now feeling horrified. As he never thought that Abhimaan would come to know about his plan. But now it's too late. He was already tortured by Zahir. He doesn't want to face Abhimaan. So he decided to plead him.

" Hukum, please leave me. I was not in my right mind. I thought that I would give information about that consignment to higher officials. I will get a promotion."

Abhimaan laugh at him, 

" Do you really think you are here because you gave information about the consignment to a higher official? You are not here because of that. Come on, tell me,  do you want to know about your mistake?"

The man tied on the chair was just looking at him. When he didn't answer he shouted,
" Answer my question right now "

The man got terrified, " please Hukum please tell me my mistake" 

"Hmm that's better. But let's  play a game I will answer your question but before that chose number between 1 to 5" 

"3" Man answered when he didn't have an option. 

" Zhair cut his three fingers then I will tell his mistake." 

Zhair knew something like this was coming. He cut his fingers. That man started shouting because of pain. Blood started flowing. 

 But Abhimaan suddenly started smiling looking at blood  And asked Zhair , "you know what your queen did to stop my car?"  

 Now as everyone knows that their king has found a queen for them they didn't get much shocked with the question. Instead they are curious to know how their Queen  captured their king's attention. 

Zhair looked at Raghav for an answer. Raghav stands there without any expression and without saying a single word. Abhimann asked Raghav,  " Do you want to answer Raghav?"  Who  instantly replied " No Boss"   Abhimaan just smirked at his response.

But got angry when that man didn't stop crying because of pain, 

" Can't you keep quiet when I am talking about my queen? Zhir makes him stop crying."  Zhair put sellotape on his mouth. 

And Abhimaan spoke " you know she facked her accident and used  tomato sauce instead of blood. But she didn't know that by just looking at it I can say that, that was not blood. That's why I didn't take her directly to the hospital and drop that girl first at her school."

Zhair just looked at him with wide eyes and thought about the girl who has to pull such a stunt with his boss.

" But you know she cried bcz this man told everything about it to her brother as her brother shouted in her"  He said pointed towards the Raghav. " If he didn't interpreted that time i was not going tell everything as she was already tense that if he will come to know he will be angry.  But he told everything and made her cry."

Now Zahir understand reaso of Raghav 's punishment and also afraid for other who even will think harm Angel of this Devil.

Abhimaan turn towards man and spoke,

" Now that you are so eager for my attention, let 's give it to you. So where were we? Ya we were talking about your mistake.   You took money from me and then also gave information to higher officials about my consignment. But you know where you are wrong.  They would have never done anything with me you know why they all are corrupt just like you"

Zahir removed tep from his mouth and that man started pleading again.  "Hukum  Please leave me. I will  never come your way. I will take transfer and leave the city. "

Abhimaan looked Zahir and said,   "you know Zahir I am in good mood today so let's not torture him" 

Zahir was shocked at his boss' statement and that man got some hope. But everything changed with his next sentence. " Zahir transfer him, transfer him to heaven."  After saying this he left the warehouse.

So what do you think about Raghav's punishment ? Will he answer any question in future which is related to Advika ?

What do you think what kind of love Abhimaan will have Advika ? This is just starting what will happen when his love grows more and more ? Will Advika be able to bear it ?

If you like the chapter plz vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 32.9K 79
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
208K 10.3K 48
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
13.7M 847K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
123K 5.9K 22
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...