Dangerous Illusion

Par SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Carlos

1K 24 8
Par SenjutiSardar

Before Rose came into my life these galas were used to be only business for me and to keep my family happy. But after she came, these galas became more meaningful to me. Looking her move around with her fine ass and seeing her so happy makes it worth every gala. Though I would love to keep her to myself.

Another thing which made this gala worth it was Matt. I idolised him since I was a child. I met him when I was nine and his technological skills impressed that little guy very much. Since then he calls me little guy. Thought I'm not little anymore but it was so nice to hear him call that again.

"What's up, little boy?"

"Matt." And I hugged him so tight. Rose was right about me being a softie but only for my friends and family.

"So, you finally became the King of Italy."

"Yes but I'm still that star struck boy who was impressed by your skills."

"I know that."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For helping us so much with this Mexican mafia case."

"Don't say that. We are family and above that I owe everything to the Italian mafia."

"But still."

"Just do me one favour, little boy."

"Anything."

"Keep my princess happy. She has went through a lot. She may show you that she's all strong and okay but I know that she needs only one thing and that is love."

"I have full intentions to keep her happy and I know what she has went through."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"That means she trusts you. She never talks about her childhood to anyone. She feels like people sympathise her and that's one of the things she doesn't want. So, if she has told you about her childhood that means she believes in you in such a short span of time."

I smiled at him. Listening from him that she trusts me feels good. I hope she can trust me forever.

"And I approve your relationship and it's just because I know my little boy."

"Thank you, Matt."

I thought he'll throw punches at me after listening about our relationship but he was all okay. After talking to my investors, I saw my girl putting Beatrice in her place. I went up to her. Every word, every threat made her look so hot. And it's always a pleasure to see Beatrice run away from her.

But stealing her from everyone is much more fun than seeing her fight. Peaceful and beautiful.

"Never shed a tear, mia cara. I want to see you smile."

"Those are happy tears."

"I know but it still hurts my heart to see you cry."

"Can we leave already?"

"Impatient enough, Ms. Smith?"

"Yes, I am but you are not helping me in this situation."

"I will. You just have to wait."

"Fine but if you promise me that you'll not hold yourself back."

"What?"

"Carl, you are very careful with me while we are having sex. I know that my sex life has just begun but still I want to experience everything with you."

How can she say this with that cute pout? Like should I adore her or should I fuck her and give her everything that she wants?

"I know but let's take it a bit slow. I don't want to hurt you. Maybe you can take everything I have to offer but still I don't want to go overboard with anything. At least not with something which can hurt you."

"But-"

"Sshhh..." I put my forefinger over her lips to shut her up. "I can promise you one thing that every time we fuck you'll want more and that's a promise. It will be like a drug for you."

"It already is."

Shit. This girl. We have to leave soon. I think I'm the one who's losing the patience. Fuck.

"Do you want to leave?"

"Impatient enough, Mr. Valentino?"

And her feisty side is back. She's using my words on me. But I'm not shocked. Every second is so beautiful when I'm with her.

"This is cheating."

"What cheating?"

"Stop using my words on me."

"Why? Do you have a patent on these words?"

"Fine. You win but we are leaving."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Let's go and say goodnight to everyone and run away."

"I like the idea."

So we did what we planned. We went back to the hall and bid everyone goodnight. I saw Matt being mesmerized by nonna and I think he'll finally leave his singlehood. Good for them.

We reached home as soon as possible and without wasting any time, our bodies slammed with each other kissing vigorously. I'm getting addicted to her smell, her lips and above all her presence.

We broke our kiss and gasped looking hungrily at each other.

"Strip."

She obeyed and started stripping. When her dress fell smoothly from her bodies and gathered around her feet, I said, "Stop."

I devoured her beauty. She's standing in a black lacey lingerie with her holster and her heels looking drop dead gorgeous.

"Carl."

"Stop. I'm looking at my girl right now who's looking absolutely amazing."

Her cheeks flushed into my favourite shade of pink. I went to bed and sat while leaning on the duvet eyeing her whole body.

"Baby, you look gorgeous but I want you to strip again. I'd love to see you only with your heels and holster."

She obeyed again and threw her lingerie away. God, her naked body is making my groin hard as a fucking rock.

"Now what?"

I smirked, "Patience, mia cara. The night is still young and this is not a quick fuck. Let me prepare you before you can take all of me. Crawl to me on all fours."

"What?"

"Be a good girl."

She went on all fours and started crawling towards me. Her ass in the air, her tits jerking with her movement. If I die after this, I'd die a happy man. She came up to me and kneeled right in front of me.

"I want to fuck your mouth first."

"But I don't know how to..."

I tipped her chin upwards with my thumb and forefinger to meet here serene eyes. She's scared. Quite naturally.

"I know, baby. But don't be scared. Just slap my thighs when it gets too much for you."

She nodded. I tangled my fingers through her hair. I like her hair down. I leaned forward and kissed her taking all my time to ease her tension.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes.", she almost whispered.

"Unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants."

She did what I said. Slowly and sensuously she freed my cock. It sprung out off my pants, already throbbing looking at her.

"Kiss him."

With her soft, pouty lips she kissed my dick. Then she swirled her tongue on the tip of my cock making me growl. Slowly she got a hang of it. She licked my whole length while her hands did their job.

"Now open your mouth and relax."

She opened her mouth and slowly I pushed my dick into her mouth. First only the tip and then almost half of it. Thrusting slowly while tears rolled her eyes with a gagging sound. Maybe only this time I'll let her tears roll down her soft cheeks.

She matched my rhythm and took the full length in her mouth. She kept her gaze on me. Fucking beautiful. I growled louder.

"Just like that, baby. Make me come."

She moved faster. No one can say that this is the first time this woman is giving someone a blowjob. She's a fucking pro. My orgasms hit me hard and finally warm liquid oozed in her throat leaving her all panting. I pulled my dick out and she cleaned my dripping come with her thumb from the corner of her mouth and sucked it hard. She made sounds as if she tasted the most delicious dish ever.

"How do you feel?"

"Great."

I chuckled. Who would say she was scared about this? I pulled her up and wrapped my arms around her. Her mascara melting from her eyes and her lipstick smeared beautifully.

"You look beautiful."

"No, I look like a wet mess."

"You are my mess."

She chuckled and pushed her face on my chest.

"But do you think it's fair?"

"What's not fair?"

"This. I am naked with my holster and heels and you are fully dressed in a three piece suit. I want to see you naked too."

"If that's what you want then...."

I left her body and started to strip my clothes off. She eyed me during the whole process. When I was fully naked I again wrapped her waist.

"Better?"

"Yes."

Slowly my hands drifted to her opening. She was fucking wet.

"Baby, you are so wet?"

"So, do something about it."

I pulled out my gun from my discarded holster and ran the tip of it along her jawline

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you with your situation."

Slowly I ran the cold metal on her throat and then through her cleavage. While I did that, Rose gasped slowly. Finally I pulled it between her legs. She threw her head back and started panting. I slowly brushed my gun over her opening.

"Do you like that?"

A muffled yes came out of her mouth.

"You want me to do something about your wet pussy, right, mia cara?"

"Yes.", she somehow managed to say that through her muffle moans.

"Fuck this gun, mia cara. Fuck it the way you want."

She wanted to say something but without arguing she took the top of the gun through her opening. She started moving slowly, fucking the gun the way she wants. God, she doesn't even know how hot she looks. I'm already hard looking at her. She started bouncing on the gun faster as if her life depends on it. I also helped her by moving the gun. This is the kinkiest I have ever been while having sex. With every thrust she held me tighter to support her posture.

"Come baby. Come. Come on my gun."

She moved faster and started panting loudly. I started biting her on her neck. I'm sure it will leave a hickey on her neck. Maybe she'll be angry tomorrow but I'll deal with it. Finally she came all over my gun and hands. Her limp body lose all her control and leaned on me. She was panting and her eyes were closed. I licked my gun and picked her up to lay her on the bed.

I kissed her softly on her plump lips tasting myself on her mouth. She cupped my face and made me look at her.

"Tell me on how many girls you have pulled that gun trick?"

"No one."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying. It didn't even came to my mind before I met you."

"So, my presence gives you kinky ideas?", she smiled while brushing her thumbs on my cheeks.

"Your presence gives me a lot of ideas." And I shifted between her. "Open your legs wide."

She opened her legs as wide as possible. I brushed my nose through her inner thigh and slowly towards her opening. Her arousal smells amazing. I slowly kissed her vagina making her toes curl. Her fingers pulled my hairs tight making my scalp twitch. I licked and thrusted into her opening vigorously. I continued this untill she came again all over my mouth. I tasted every bit of her arousal.

Without giving her a chance to breath I pushed my dick into her beautiful cunt. She gasped and intertwined her fingers with mine. I started moving faster. There's no holding back. I was desperate enough to come inside her and I have every intention to do that.

"Ah!!!", she screamed. I'm pretty sure my guards at the iron gate also heard her scream but I don't care. She's mine and the world should know. She finally came while screaming my name. After pounding slowly I came inside her.

"God, Rose, the whole world heard you scream."

She whispered through her pants, "Let them hear. I don't give a fuck what the world thinks or hears."

That's like my girl. I pulled her by hand and made her stand at the edge of the bed. Both of our come dripping off her cunt.

"I'm not done with you, Rose."

"Thank God."

"God's not the one who's making you come and scream, mia cara. Thank me if you want."

With that I pushed her against the wall and fucked her slowly. This time I wanted to take my time. She already came thrice and I know she's already sore but like I said I'm not done with her. I pressed her hand over her head. Pounding slowly with a rhythm and squeezing her ass cheeks. She cried against my mouth. After a while she squirted. So, my girl is a squirter when she's fucked slowly. I like that.
And then she came again.

"So you squirt too!"

She only smiled. Words were not something which was supporting her mind right now.

She somehow pulled some words out of her mouth. "I can't stand anymore, Carl."

"But I want you once more. Just once."

So, I picked her up, locking my arms below her thighs. She grabbed me and hugged me hard. She's tired I know but I'm one of a selfish bastard.

I pushed myself inside her making her throw her head back. She gasped and squeezed her eyes shut.  I pounded in her again slowly this time, making her squirt and come again.

She was not able to move. So, I took her and cleaned her up. I dressed her into her pyjama and put her in bed. I wore my pants and climbed beside her. She's turning into a habit. I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep without her in my arms again. She's the light to my dark world and I would love to keep her in my arms forever.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 25.5K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
4K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
2.1M 55.5K 60
Daisy Brooks never had an easy life. The tragic death of her mother shattered her world and left behind a huge void. Her alcoholic father filled her...
1.6M 38.3K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentín, being the most vi...