Angel's Devil

De Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... Mai multe

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 4

68.2K 3.1K 282
De Jeelvyas03

O

boroi's office.

Sid was sitting in his office and getting tense as Advika still hadn't reached. He decided to call the driver as her phone was not reachable. But before he could call her, he got a message from his PA that Arav Singh Rathore was there for a meeting. 

So he decided to first receive him and then call his PA to contact Advika as she still hadn't reached. 

"Welcome, Mr. Rathore," he greeted Arav but was confused when he didn't find Abhimaan. Arav understood his confusion and replied,

"Hukum will be here in a few minutes. He has some important work so had to go."

"Oh, it's completely fine, Mr. Rathore. We can wait in my cabin."

They went into his cabin and started talking about general things. Both instantly liked each other's company. When it was more than half an hour, Arav decided to call Abhimaan.

Phone conversation:

"Hukum, we are waiting for you to start the meeting."

"Due to some work, I'll be late. Asked them to shift meetings after lunch."

When Arav asked Siddharth about it, he immediately agreed as Advika was not there and he still didn't know about her whereabouts.

"They are okay with that, Hukum."

"Fine, I'll be there after the lunch hour."

After the call:

After cutting the call, Arav thanked Siddharth for changing the time. Siddharth asked his PA to help him into Seattle in the waiting room, and he himself went to call his Gudiya.

After some time, Abhimaan came, and Siddharth's PA led them to the meeting room where Siddharth was already present. Abhimaan and Siddharth exchanged greetings.

They settled themselves in their seats. But Siddharth was still not focused, which Abhimaan observed.

"Is there any problem, Mr. Oboroi?"

"No, Hukum, my sister was coming but still didn't reach so I was just concerned about it."

Before Abhimaan could reply, the door of the meeting room burst open, and everybody looked that way. They saw that a girl was standing while looking at the floor, taking deep breaths as she had come all the way running.

When she looked up, she found Abhimaan and got shocked. There she stood, whom he was able to remove from his mind until the time she met. Siddharth ran to her and asked,

"Gudiya, are you okay? What happened, why are you looking like this? Is everything okay?"

Siddharth started asking questions. But she didn't reply. She was continuously looking behind her, so he followed her eyesight when he saw that she was looking at Abhimaan. He panicked as nobody dared to look at him. He again asked,

"Gudiya, what happened?"

"Sorry Bhai, I got late. I was helping someone."

"Okay, come."

He led her where everyone was standing, and he introduced her to them. But when he looked at Abhimaan, he realized that there must be something. But before he could ask, Advika spoke, "Bhai, let's start the meeting."

The meeting started, but there were two people who were not at all focused on the meeting.

Abhimaan's POV:

After she ran away from the hospital, I wanted to know about her, which will soon happen. But my meeting with the Oberois is important, so I will inquire about her later.

I went to their office, but something was off with Mr. Oberoi, so I asked him. He told me about his sister who still had not arrived.

Before I could ask, the meeting room burst open. There she was standing, who had my mind occupied for the last hour. She was breathing heavily like she had run all the way. When she looked up, she noticed me. She was directly looking at me. When her brother asked, she didn't tell her whole story; she just said she was helping someone.

Then the meeting started, but I was not able to pay any attention. I was just looking at her, who was sitting opposite me. Her eyes were on the projector, but I knew she was not able to focus just like me. She was looking at me from the corner of her eyes from time to time. She had a frown on her forehead, which shows that she is thinking something.

When some thoughts crossed her mind, she pressed her lips together, also putting a pen between her lips. But I didn't know why I didn't like that pen there. That pen has no place there. There must be something else; I don't know what, but that pen should not be there.

Advika's POV:

I came to the office as fast as I could, but when I entered, the person in front of me shocked me. It was the same man who helped me. When I was looking at him, Bhai understood that there must be something. But before he could ask me anything, I told them to start the meeting. Which they agreed.

But I was not able to focus. The thoughts running through my mind are what will happen if Bhai comes to know about my fake accident stunt. He will definitely be angry. Now I also get more tense that he is the Hukum everyone has feared.

He doesn't like people who speak a lot. I even asked him to say sorry to me. "Why God why me?" I am just praying for my future now.

Arav's POV:

I was looking at Hukum who was not at all paying attention to the meeting. This is something that happened the first time. He was always focused on his work. But today his whole attention was on the girl who is the sister of Mr. Oberoi. This is something new. But the intensity of his eyes is somehow scaring me.

Raghav's POV:

Their setting is Advika whose name we came to know a few times back. This girl must have something special. She is kind that I know from the moment she helped that unknown girl by faking an accident. When the boss said sorry, it was shocking, but now what is more shocking is that he is not focusing on work but focusing on something else.

Author's POV:

Soon the meeting came to an end. Siddharth asked Abhimaan his opinion, but he asked for a presentation as he himself wasn't able to pay attention to the meeting. His whole attention was somewhere else. Which Siddharth agrees,

"I will share this presentation with you. You can tell me your opinion later, Hukum. But is there anything wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong, I just want to recheck before giving you any opinion."

Abhimaan replied looking at Advika who still has a pout on her face. Which shows that she is thinking something.

When Siddharth noticed Abhimaan looking at her sister, he asked, "Is anything wrong, Hukum?"

Before Abhimaan replies, Raghav explains everything about their meeting with Advika. When Siddharth comes to know about this, he got angry and shouted at her,

"Are you out of your mind, Gudiya? Who told you to pull such an act? What would have happened if you really got injured, ha tell me ?" 

" But bhai i was just"  Advika try to reply  but Siddharth cut her off

" What just ha you know are lucky that nothing happened you are still not understanding that you are lucky otherwise this act can actually lead to you accident"

Now Advika didn't speak anything but tears rolled down her cheeks. And she looked at Raghav and speak,

"  What is your problem with me first you accuse me that I was doing that for money and now you tell bhaiya everything and make him shouted on me ?"

She hiccup and looked at Abhimaan and spoke,
"  You are his boss na you should punish him he replied instead of you and make me cry" 

Siddharth try to speak  "Gudiya"  but it was late she runway while crying.

Raghav thought his boss didn't like to talk much so he answered instead of him  but now  regretting it. As he saw his boss looked at the door and then at him with anger in his eyes.

So this is how their first meeting ends here. 

So what do you think  will Abhimaan punish Raghav as he makes Advika cry ? Yes or no? plz comment. 

Should Raghav have to fear punishment ?  

If you like then do vote and comment your comment does matter a lot. You can comment on whatever thoughts come into your mind while reading. Whether it's funny or serious. Bcz i know readers think a lot while reading. So plz comment on your thoughts and don't keep them to yourself. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.6M 95.2K 49
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
131K 5.8K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
2.2M 98.1K 48
'Kyu tum aankhon ki talab banti jaa rahi ho?' he asked in a tone which was defeated in love. Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh is a very reserved kind of perso...