Smile

By BabyBillieGoat

Celestia wants to leave her home and get as far away as possible from her alcoholic mother. When she stumbles... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
!!NEW STORY!!

32

2.9K 129 7
By BabyBillieGoat

September 8th

Flattery. Something I haven't received too often in my life. I've received so little 'flattery' that I'm not sure whether or not I would be able to tell the difference between that or obsessive behaviors that border stalking. Especially not now. Not with Kai.

I turned around in his arms, his eyes already looking up at mine. He stared at me like he was losing something but was accepting of it being already gone.

"What do you mean?"

He clicked his tongue slightly as his lips parted. "Ive been painting you...obsessively maybe, since the first time I saw you."

I guess I don't have to make the distinction now.

"Why...?"

"It baffles me that you don't understand how gorgeous you are," he sighed as he let me go and sat up in front of me. "I don't know, Moonie. I just thought you were a prefect..." he covered his face with his hands, his wrists rubbing at his eyes. "I can't believe I'm fucking saying this," he grumbled lowly "the perfect muse. You were—are my muse."

The thunder broke the unbearable silence in the room. My eyes frozen on Kai's embarrassed expression. I don't know what to do. I don't feel...creeped out. I just feel awkward like, what do I say?

I feel like this is definitely a compliment but I'm not one hundred percent sure it can be classified as such if he's been doing this since before he knew me.

"So...you've been painting me the entire time I've been here?"

He nodded as he let out a harsh breath. "All of those paintings were of me?"

He nodded once more.

"...do you make any money?"

He laughed, the awkward expression flooding from his face as his head fell downward. I stared up at him, a slight smile on my face, as his laugh faded into a chuckle.

"That's what you're worried about?" He chuckled, rubbing his eyes together. "You sure are special, Celestia."

"I want to know what I'm worth." I mumbled.

"Ya know most people would be worried that I've been obsessively painting you for months. Not about how much money I've made off of them." His eyes lowered as a soft smile rested on his lips.

"I'm biased, Kai." I spoke softly, sliding closer to him. "Though if you would've told me before I'm not sure I would've been mad at you either. You're really good at art—amazing even—and it's not like you've tried to kill me...so what's the harm?" My head dipped down to get a good look at his soft expression.

"Maybe I need to be more worried about you." He scoffed lowly. "I haven't sold any of your paintings yet. I took them for review but I didn't plan on selling any of them without telling you they even existed first."

I hummed as I sat down fully. "You keep calling them 'my' paintings, why?"

"Because I wouldn't have been able to make them without you. They're yours and if you want to sell them, I'll let you keep all of the money."

My eyes widened slightly. "What...why did you paint them if you're going to let me keep the money?"

He chuckled, his eyes lighting up once again. "I don't need money, Moonie. I just want to keep my job. I have more than enough." He cupped my face in his hands, his thumbs caressing across my cheeks. "I'd let you have anything you wanted, Moonie. Even if that meant giving you everything I own."

I tilted my head at him slightly, my heart smiling at his softly spoken words. "I wouldn't take everything from you."

"I know. That's why I'm willing to give it all up."

...

We eventually fell asleep on the floor to the sound of the outside storm and each others soft breathing.

When we woke up, the house was still flooded but the damage hadn't gotten much worse. So while Kai called around for help, I picked up some of the stuff off the floor and dragged the rugs through the house and out the back door.

"I wish you had thumbs, Needy." I panted as I stared down at the four large rugs that are possibly now all ruined. I watched as Needy trotted toward one of the rugs, standing in front of it for a while before patting his paw against the soggy wool.

"Everybody is fucking busy."

I looked back at Kai as he exited from the house and headed toward me. He was visibly angry and his bed head didn't help.

I chuckled lightly as he wrapped his arms around my body and rested his head on my shoulder. "Well we could probably do something..there's always the internet." I patted his hands and he hummed.

"Jax and Aurua said they could help figure it out." He mumbled, his hair blowing in my face. "I told them no but they don't listen so they'll be here in twenty minutes."

I chuckled, my head leaning back slightly to rest on his chest. "You always act like you don't like them."

He sighed, standing up straight to look me in my eyes. "I don't. But I do have feelings of love for them and they've been around too long."

I turned in his arms, Needy's wet fur gliding across my ankles. "So Jax is definitely your best friend?"

He hummed and nodded, his eyes lowering with a distracted gaze.

"But you don't like your best friend?"

He hummed softer, his grip on me tightening as he continued to stare at my lips. "So if you had the choice, would you tell Jax and Aurua to go away?"

I laughed lightly as his vision looked blurry and his thoughts seemed lost. "Kai," I held his chin in my hands, forcing him to focus on my eyes. "You're drooling." I murmured.

He chuckled, his smile stretching through his scrunched face. "Can't help myself." He leaned in, his brown eyes scattered through the black lust that replaced them.

I hummed as he pressed his lips against mine and he squeezed my body closer to his. The humid air mixed with his wet tongue made my whole body shiver on satisfaction. The texture of his skin gliding across my fingers as I guided them to his shaggy hair only enhanced the affects on my body.

"Inside." He panted through the kiss.

"It's wet inside." I responded, attempting to break away from his lips for even a moment.

"Fine," he grunted, his foot kicking mine from underneath me as he landed on his back and onto the hard, wet ground.

I broke away from him, my face scrunched up as I looked down at him. "Are you ok?!"

He nodded, his neck stretching out to resume the kiss. "Uh," I stopped him. "Did that not hurt? Why did you do that?"

He rolled his eyes slightly, dissatisfaction covering his face. "Im not hurt, Moonie. That's why I took the fall. I'm a big boy, I'll be ok."

"You're psychotic." I mumbled.

He chuckled lightly before humming and this time successfully resuming our kiss. I held his face in my hands as he held my waist in his.

His fingers dug in deeper the heavier his breathing got. "Moonie—" he grunted, his lips shivering against mine.

I guess he was no longer satisfied with holding me through my shirt because his fingers slithered down my waist and under my shirt, reassuming their position against my bare skin. His cold hands against my bare skin made my heart shake and my stomach tingly but I knew if we kept on, he'd have a problem.

"Kai," he panted "you gotta let me go now."

I felt his face scrunch up underneath mine and his fingers attempt to absorb into my skin. "What for?" He grunted.

I don't want him to know that I know. It might embarrass him. "They'll be here soon."

"The door is locked."

I chuckled, pulling my self away from him. "Yea but we are all muddy now and—" I gasped slightly as I heard three car doors shut from the front of Kai's house.

I scrambled from on top of Kai and he helped me off of the grass and mud covered terrain.

"What's the big deal Moonie we—"

I glanced up at Kai as I help his hand, guiding him back into the house. "We are friends Kai! Friends don't make out in the mud!"

He laughed as he reached for me with his other hand. "Friends can do whatever they want."

"Kai!"

I pulled away from Kai as the front door swung open and in stepped two blondes and a brunette. Rosie was here too and I doubt she's going to be happy when she sees me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 265 24
A world where she got every man to do exactly what she asked them to....except one. He was broken and soon he'd break her too. She wanted his atten...
40.1K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
431K 10.1K 62
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
435K 7.1K 14
Meet Angela, she's had a nice only child life with her mother and step dad until one dreadful night call. ••••••••••••****•••...