HIS

By Loose_Goose84

(Will start editing mid June 2024) Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in l... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 1

118K 1.8K 141
By Loose_Goose84

One Year ago..............................

"Miss Olivia, dinner is ready downstairs" one of our maid's named Gloria announced with a sweet smile on her face as she stood in the doorway of my bedroom. I gave her a huge smile and a curt nod, while thanking her. Gloria started working for us five years ago. She has been my only friend in this house even though she is seven years older than me. 

Before her I was always lonely and only had myself and our driver occasionally to talk to. She's the only person that I could ever call a friend that has been there for me when going through some lows in my life while living in this house.

As I made my way downstairs, I take in my surroundings of the house I grew up in. A lot of memories was made here. All the good memories, even though it was a short time, was made when mom was still alive. 

I still somehow remember her and the way she treated me with love and patience even though I was only five at the time. She died a month after my fifth birthday in a car accident, as I was told by my father. It was mostly her and I as dad was either always busy at the office or on business trips. 

Sadly, I never experienced having a father. He was even more distant after mom's death. At first, I thought it was because I looked like her, but I resemble him more than her. We have the same noses with pitch black hair and blue eyes. Mom was blonde with brown eyes.

A month after her death my dad brought home his new wife, Julia with her six-year-old daughter, Sophia. She is and still are a pretentious blonde with fake lips and fake boobs. 

I once overheard a conversation between her and her girlfriend who came over for lunch, while dad was at work, that Julia was his secretary, and they were having an affair a few years before mom's passing. 

She also mentioned that the relationship between mom and dad was over, long before her appearance in his life. Which does not make sense to me as he could have divorced mom, maybe she would have been alive today if they divorced.

I was shocked but were unable to do anything. She has never liked me and would treat me horribly regardless of dad being there. She would blame me for stupid things Sophia did, so she wouldn't be seen in a bad light by dad or anyone for that matter. 

Dad didn't act like he cared and only spoke to me if he was really required to. He only showed affection to Julia and her daughter who's not even his own flesh and blood. That is why I only go downstairs when I need to eat something because I don't go walking around where I am not wanted. 

They go on trips, have dinner at fancy places, and holidays, with me having to stay at home. I became use to that type of life but no kid should be used to being neglected by their parent.

When I was eight, I built up the guts and asked him why he never included me when doing family activities where Sophia would attend, but I was told to keep quiet and mind my business.

After that response, I never dared to ask again.

The only luxury I received was a driver taking me to and from school which also came to an end when I finished my senior year in high school a few months ago. 

Julia always made sure I received Sophia's hand me downs, so there was no need to really spend my father's money on me. Sophia made sure to remind me of that fact on a regular basis.

I would only get new things when dad said she must buy me stuff, which happened rarely, or if it was really necessary for me to have something. Sophia was always treated way better than me and got everything her heart desired. Clearly no hand me downs there.

Julia informed me about a year ago that I will be required to look for a job once I'm done with school, while dad didn't even blink an eye when she said that. 

When I questioned if I could go to college, I was told that I could do so, but on my own accord. 

While I was at it, I also had to find a job to cover my own tuition, as she would not be paying for it. I was also reminded that it will teach me how to be a responsible adult one day. She said that she covered Sophia's tuition with her own money from her inheritance of her parents, but I know dad paid for it because she had nothing when she moved here, her parents kicked her out after they found out she was pregnant with Sophia.

I did make sure to excel and get very good grades to get into college with a full ride scholarship, so I don't need their money and don't have to use the money mom left me. I decided to rather look for a job once I moved out for college. 

I got accepted at NYU, Brown and Yale but decided to remain in New York and rather go to NYU because i know this city. Stupid right? Don't know why but that was my final choice. Better the devil you know then the devil you don't, as they say.

I was contacted by my mom's lawyer about one month ago and informed that mom saved some money. I than received a notification this morning that the funds was paid into an account allocated to me. I never knew she had a lawyer. Maybe she knew I would be treated like an outcast, so she made provisions for me.

He told me that mom saved this for me to make sure that I got a head-start in life when I'm done with school or I could pay off my studies. She received the money many years ago from her parents as a gift to me when I was born. 

My grandparents also passed away a few years after mom's passing, but dad never allowed me to go visit them. The amount mom left was one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to be exact which is more than enough for me to start my new life away from these people in this house that treat me like an unwanted guest.

This falls perfectly in place for my future. I have decided to save the money and rather find a part time job to pay rent and buy food. 

Living in a dorm would grant me no privacy, so a small apartment would be perfect for me.

Nobody knows of my plans, and I will inform everyone of the move now at dinner. The rest they don't need to know.

As I make my way downstairs, I look at all the pictures in the hallway. My face is nowhere to seen on any of them, and it doesn't phase me anymore because I will no longer be living here. Just one night I tell myself.

I entered the dining room and they didn't even acknowledge me. I however decide to be nice by greeting "Good evening" before Julia decides to makes an example of me.

As expected, no response. I forgot to mention. My slutty stepsister also attends NYU, so I will most likely see her there. This will be her second year attending cause she's one year older than me. She still lives here milking the gravy and probably too scared i would take her place in this family.

If only she knew, i have no interest in this place or the people that lives here.

Midway through dinner I decide to make my announcement, so I clear my throat and lay it all on the table.

"Dad, I am leaving for college tomorrow"

He turns his head in my direction "Who will be paying for it?"

"I received a scholarship, and I will be working part time" i say trying to answer as honest as possible.

"And where will you be staying?"

"I will be renting an apartment"

Julia snort at my response and decided to add her two cents. "An apartment that who will be paying?"

"I will use part of my tuition allocated for that purpose and the rest I will work for" I gulp and decide to bow my head as she always intimidates me by the way she talks to me. I am scared shitless of this woman. She might just decide to poison me, and she looks like someone that is capable to do such a thing. I obviously decide to lie to her about the rent money, cause the less this witch knows the better.

Sophia just snorts in my direction while rolling her eyes and continues with her dinner.

"When you move out, we do not expect you back. You should learn look after yourself from now on seeing that your eighteen already. I told you last year that eighteen you will have to fend for yourself." That was the last blow dished out by Julia. I did not expect any less from her but what killed me more was the fact that dad didn't say anything. He just ate his food in silence and made as if nothing happened. 

I know this was to be expected, but still, he is my dad, how can you be so cold toward your own flesh and blood. His only care in the world is his precious wife, stepdaughter and his company that afford them this luscious lifestyle seeing that he is a millionaire.

Dad did not ask which college I'm going to or what I decided to studying, nothing. I don't know why I still feel bad after experiencing the effects their attitude has on me. 

Maybe because it hurts, a lot and I just want to be loved and accepted. I am just human and sometimes crave to be loved. But it is time for me to accept and move on from these cruel people and never look back.

Dad did however start speaking to Sophia asking her how her day was and what she would like for her birthday that is in two weeks. Thank God I will not be here for that. Not that I would have been invited anyway. Normally Sophia will invite her friends for a spa day or there will be a get together at the house or she will go away with her friends. 

I on the other hand, get nothing for my birthday. Every year is wrapped in nothing. Not even a good morning.

This is just confirmation that my decision to leave and live my life in peace is the correct choice, and that is just what I did.

I excused myself and made my way to my bedroom because I've had enough of their nonsense. I decided to start packing. I packed everything cause I want to be out of this place before breakfast.

 When I was done, I had 5 suitcases that contained my clothes, jewelry mom left me that dad let me keep that I must hide so Julia does not see it on me or in my room. Which means I was never able to wear it. I also have a lot of pictures of mom and a few other stuff that I would like to take with. 

By midnight, I was tired so I did the only thing I could and that was to hit my bed and get as much sleep as I possibly could.

The next morning by the time the sun came up I was on my way to my apartment in a cab. I had to pay extra for my huge suitcases.

Luckily the apartment I am moving into already has furniture, so I can just come as I am with my clothes. 

When I arrived, I dropped my bags and went to the shops for bedding. That was the only thing that was missing. Once I settled in after going to the shops and packing everything away, I sat there with a full heart, that I was able to move out of there.

Now the time has come for me to enjoy my freedom and get out of the shell I'm used to hiding in and live life to the fullest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:  Hi Everyone 

Thank you for reading my work ❤️ 

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. This book does not contain any detailed sexual content or smut as not everyone is comfortable reading it. I normally read books for the story and I understand I am not everyone, but that's just my preference.

To those that feel like leaving ugly or inconsiderate comments, please do remember that I am a human being with emotions and I took my time to create this. If you do not like this story, then by all means, you may remove this book from your library.

I don't have a problem with you indicating errors, typo's or spelling mistakes and even suggestions   , but being rude and insulting is something else.

The world is already a cruel place to live in, don't be the cause of someone else's bad day. If you can not build someone up, then rather stay quiet ❤️

To those that is willing to stick around and read my book, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM Of MY HEART ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40.1K 59
Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy wom...
98.5K 3.5K 34
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄!❞ completed (✓) 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐇 skin covered in tattoos, 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 skin tainted with abuse...
306K 5K 37
"You don't know that. I could have been waiting here for you this whole time for you to come in" "Like a serial killer" "Exactly," he said with a smi...
9.5M 198K 90
[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sen...