Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 3

70.1K 3.2K 291
By Jeelvyas03

The roads of Udaipur city bustled with students, as it was exam month, and they were heading to their exam centers. Amidst the crowd, a 10th-grade girl stood crying outside the school gate. Seeing this, Advika stepped out of her car and approached the girl.

She inquired about the situation, and the girl explained that due to some problem, the exam center had changed, and she didn't know the new route, nor did she have any transportation. Feeling sympathetic, Advika decided to drop the girl. Unfortunately, their luck took a turn for the worse when Advika's car also got damaged.

Left with no other option, Advika attempted to hitch a ride, but no one stopped to help. Then she got an idea. She grabbed a bottle of sauce and instructed the girl to play along.

When she saw a car approaching at a safe speed, she stepped in front of it and acted as if she had been hit. The car belonged to Abhimaan. The driver stepped out, concerned.

"Ma'am, are you okay?"

"Because of you, I was in this accident! Now who will drop my sister off at school? She has an exam."

"Ma'am, what are you saying? You walked in front of the car."

"Oh, first, you didn't drive properly, and you've injured me. On top of that, my sister has an exam. If she fails, it will be because of you! I'll complain to the police," Advika said, tears welling up. The girl joined in, pretending to cry.

Raghav glanced at his boss, who appeared angry. He was already irate, and this situation only worsened it, Raghav thought. He asked Abhimaan for permission to handle the matter.

"Boss, can I handle this?"

"Yes, go."

Abhimaan's response, just two words, reflected his personality. Raghav stepped out of the car, thinking the girl might be after money.

"Hey, don't make a scene. If you need money, we can give it, but get out of our way."

"Look, I don't want your money. First, you hit me, and now, who will take my sister to school for her exam?" Advika cried, escalating the situation.

For the first time, Raghav felt confused about what to do. He had dealt with people demanding money before, but never a crying girl. This was new for him.

When Raghav didn't return in 5 minutes, Abhimaan's patience ran out, and he got out of the car himself.

But the scene that greeted him left him dumbstruck. There was a girl sitting on the road wearing a white kurta with a blue jacket. She had long hair, chubby cheeks, plum lips, and big eyes. But what distressed him were the tears in those eyes. He had seen many beautiful girls before, even more beautiful than her, but she had something that attracted him.

He asked Raghav what had happened, and before Raghav could reply, Advika started crying loudly and accused Raghav of staging a fake accident and offering her money.

"And this man is offering me money! Do you think I'd do this for money?" She exclaimed, making a big pout.

Abhimaan's Pov.

The sight of this girl accusing Raghav is something else. The innocence on her face is completely different. But the way she looked at me, no girl has been able to do that in years. After years, I'm unable to see tears in somebody's eyes. So, I decide to do whatever she wants.

"Raghav, let's drop them," I commanded.

My attention was caught by the blood on her forehead and hand.

"First, let me clean this blood," I insisted.

"No, please, my sister's exam is important. She will be late. Please, let's drop her first," she pleaded.

My blood boiled upon hearing this, and I shouted at my driver.

"Can't you drive properly?"

Before I could say anything else, the girl spoke up.

"Please, sir, we're getting late. Please drop her fast. She only has 10 minutes for her exam," she requested. Generally, I like it when people request me. I'm the one who always commands, but I don't like her requesting me. I don't know why I want her to order me. I instructed my driver to go home and told him I would drive.

Before I could help her, Raghav stepped in, which I didn't like.

"I will have to punish him. Who does he think he is? He can't do whatever he wants," I thought to myself.

I settled into the driver's seat, and Raghav took the passenger seat after helping both the girls.

"Didi, will we reach on time?" the younger girl asked.

"Yes, of course, we will reach. Bhaiya will drop us. Right, bhaiya?" she asked, looking at me.

As soon as she called me "bhaiya" (brother), I snapped.

"No," I responded abruptly.

She looked at me with wide eyes, so I corrected myself, "No, I mean, I will drop you before time. Yes, before time," I fumbled.

The girl sighed, but Raghav stared at me with wide eyes, then glanced at the girl. As soon as he looked at her, I cleared my throat. He audibly gulped and looked straight ahead.

Raghav's POV

I looked at the girl with wide eyes. Because I never saw my boss fumble; not only did he fumble, but also shouted "No" when that girl referred to him as "bhaiya." This thing never happened. I never thought that he would agree to drop them. Also, the boss's mood was not good from the morning. But if you look at him now, nobody can say that he was angry before. This girl did that magic without doing anything. She must be something special.

Author's POV

After nobody spoke, they reached school. Advika came out of school and told that girl,

"Go give the exam; you reached on time."

"Didi, what will happen if they come to know about the act?"

"Don't think much, okay? I will handle it if something happens. Just think about the exam."

That girl went inside the school after thanking her. But Abhimaan listened to that conversation and came to know that both of them were doing the act. He should be angry, but somehow he is not.

Advika turned and looked at Abhimaan,

"Thank you for dropping us. Now I will go home by myself."

"No, first let's go to the doctor for a check-up?"

Advika got tense. "No, no, I am okay. You don't have to worry."

Abhimaan looked at Raghav, and Raghav understood and sat in the driving seat. Abhimaan picked up Advika and settled both of them in the back seat. Raghav started driving

"What are you doing? Leave me. If my brother will come to know, he will not leave you," Advika shouted, but Abhimaan paid no attention.

He told Raghav to go to the hospital. Now he wants to know why she acted as being injured when she could directly ask for help. All the time, Advika was shouting to leave her.

At last, he told Advika that if she doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to go to the hospital, then she has to give him her brother's number. Which Advika can't do. She can't let her brother know about this. He will be angry, which she can't afford.

Abhimaan entered the hospital with Advika in his arms. As everyone knows, nobody dared to stop him. He went directly to the doctor's cabin.

He put Advika on the bed and told the doctor to check her. When the doctor cleaned the place where there was a red mark, he got confused by not finding any wounds. There was not even a scratch. He was about to touch the ankle, that time, a voice stopped him.

"Stop." Now Abhimaan looks somewhat angry.

Till now, Raghav was confused about his boss' behavior, but now understands that there was no accident. This girl has tried to fool them.

"Why?" asked Abhimaan.

Now Advika became tense, and she explained how she didn't know that girl and how she was just trying to help, but nobody stopped the car. So she had to fake the accident.

Raghav thought that his boss would burst with anger. But before Abhimaan could say anything, Advika started speaking.

"Please, please don't take me to the police. I was just trying to help. If my brother will come to know this, he will surely get angry. I would have asked for help from him only, but it would have been very late. Please, please don't take me to the police."

Somehow Abhimaan didn't like her pleading. And also the thought that while acting in the accident she could have injured herself in reality made him more angry.

"Out," Abhimaan shouted as both Raghav and the doctor went out. Advika was about to walk out as she was scared by Abhimaan's shouting. Nobody at her home shouted in her presence, so she was not used to those things.

Abhimaan pulled her with both of her arms to near him. And again shouted, "Are you out of your mind? You could have injured yourself in reality like this coming in front of the car," but Advika didn't reply, just looked at the floor. When Abhimaan saw tears in her eyes, he calmed himself and spoke,

"You could directly ask for help."

"But nobody was stopping the car when I was asking," Advika said with a pout.

Just then Abhimaan's phone rang. After looking at the caller ID, he picked up the call.

"Yes, due to some work I got late. Please tell them to shift the meeting after lunch."

"Ok, I'll be there after lunch hour."

They came out of the cabin while still on the phone. Raghav thought his boss would definitely punish the girl. When he sees them coming after the cabin as if nothing happened, he was shocked. Abhimaan cut the call and nodded at the doctor. The doctor got his clue and went inside his cabin.

Abhimaan and Raghav stopped when they heard Advika say "sorry." They saw Advika holding both her ears with a cute pout. Abhimaan shook his head and replied, "It's okay."

But her talk didn't end; she continued. But she suddenly demanded that they should tell her sorry. Abhimaan raised his eyebrows. So she pointed at him and said,

"You shouted at me," and pointed at Raghav and said, "you thought I was doing this for money."

When Abhimaan listened to her, he glared at Raghav, which Raghav looked down at and said sorry. But Raghav was shocked when Abhimaan said sorry, as he never said sorry. But what Raghav doesn't know is that his boss will do so many things just to please this girl. Sorry, this is just a small start.

She asked for his name, but before he could reply, her phone rang, and when she saw that her brother was calling, she realized she was late and ran from there while telling her brother that she was coming in 10 mins.

Abhimaan just looked at her back. But there was a small smile on his face.

I know many of you have thought of some filmy meetings, but I just wanted to give some realistic touch. So keep this type of meeting.

I hope you like it. Please vote and comment. I request you to comment because your opinion matters a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.7K 11
Abhimanyu Thakur - He is most handsome eligible bachelor. He is known as devil in his underworld as he is a mafia king. He never has any weakness in...
42.7K 1.9K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...
1.3M 88.8K 36
To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Smart. Survived in this world Fighting with...
402K 15.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...