Natasha Romanoff x scarlet jo...

Od floral_escapes78

This is a POV story so if you want a POV just say and I'll try to make it work. This might be my first book i... Viac

🌿Natasha 🌿
👑Scarlett👑
Im sorry i let you go
Meet me at the water fountain
The interview
The interview part 2
Thank you
🌿 natasha 🌿
Natasha
Scarlett
A.n
Natasha
The war
It comes out
Im gay
The nightmares
Nat
Trapped
10 years
Love letters
Part 2 of Nat ( the miscarriage one)
Abuse
2 positives
2025 the year she left
The morgue
Coming out
Deadly kiss
Dinner
A/n
Happy Halloween
A/n
A/n
In love
Heartbreak
The day the music died
End

A/n

285 9 2
Od floral_escapes78

Sorry I know I just posted a chapter and said I was going to make a part two. But I had to post this first.
I got a dog over Christmas and I love him soooooo much. He's my world and he's absolutely adorable.

Like who could say no to this cute face.

He's my little monster. He gets all excited when I come home and it's adorable looking at how energetic and excited he is. He's always running after me and it's so cute when he's playing with his toys.

Thanks for listening I just love him so much.

26/03/23
4:10
135 words.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4K 47 15
This a polyamory story You can you use they/them pronouns or any pronouns and it's sometimes spicy and tw it has sh so yea and i hope you like it...
179K 5.3K 108
You're Y/N Anderson, a cop, with powers but nobody knows that. You don't want any of this 'super-hero life' what happens when you meet a certain red...
33.8K 806 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
2K 67 16
After a party with her friends, the Avengers, Y/N forgets everything about them and herself. According to Tony's orders, no one is allowed to tell Y...