The Billionaire's Bet

By famouswriter33

Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck i... More

WELCOME!
Chapter 1 : Who am I?
Chapter 2 : My "Lovely" Sister
Chapter 3 : The Marscinos brothers
Chapter 4 : I was so, so clueless.
Chapter 6 : You're my escape...
Chapter 7 : Don't Let Go!
Chapter 8 : Kindling Love?
Chapter 9 : Finding new love...
Chapter 10 : I ran to him.
Chapter 11: Love is Blind.
Chapter 12 : Getting caught
Chapter 13 : A new beginning?
Chapter 14 : Two boys, one love
Chapter 15 : My Lustful thoughts
Chapter 16 : Behind the curtains
Chapter 17 : The feeling of false love
Chapter 18 : Our not-so-innocent kiss
Chapter 19 : Let My Desires Win
Chapter 20 : Crumbling hearts
Chapter 21 : I ached for her affection
Chapter 22 : The distance between us
Chapter 23 :Our burning desires +18
Chapter 24 : I think I'm in love...?
Chapter 25 : This feels right...
Chapter 26 : A lie for a lie
Chapter 27 : Confessions
Chapter 28: You loved me...
Chapter 29 : "You lied to me!"
Chapter 30 : The basement
Chapter 31 : Has she gone missing?
Chapter 32 : Last fight
Chapter 33 : "No one can have her"
Chapter 34 : She's gone...?
Chapter 35 : A secret for a secret
Chapter 36 : Justice!
Chapter 37 : A 'past' not to remember
Chapter 38 : A 'past' not to remember Pt.2
Chapter 39 : Wake Up!
Chapter 40 : Awake...
Chapter 41 : I'll see you again
Chapter 42 : I've loved you...

Chapter 5 : A new "friendship"

231 5 5
By famouswriter33

The start of a strange friendship.

Devon

The meeting had just ended and everyone left the office, I was about to leave the office for the day when Danzel shows up. I thought he was back in Los Angles, what was he doing here?

He was standing at the elevator, I walked up to him and glared at him.

"What the are you doing here?"

"I was done with that meeting with Mr. Tharantho and we agreed on sharing the profit for the time being till dad decides if he's selling our project to them", he answered me.

I pressed the elevator button to go down, the doors opened and we stepped inside.

"That's your big plan? Lets just sell the project to them, we will get over 900 000 thousand and we will just design a better one. If we decide to share project l.V.V, Mr. Tharantho will take 90% of our profit due to legal ownership of the project, since you decided to sell 90% of it to them", I scoffed.

"Dad was the one who decided to sell 90% to them without hesitation so it's my job to fix it not yours, as a big brother I have to take matters into my hands now", he said, tapping his watch.

"I'm not child, Danzel!", I said.

The elevator reached the first floor, which was the parking lot. We got out and I walked to my car, I turned to look at Danzel and asked.

"Do you need a ride?"

"No, my car is parked in front of the building.", he waved his hand and left the parking lot. I headed for the second exit, which led to the main entrance of the building. I got into my car and drove off. As I drove I saw a park ahead at #### street. I decided to go there to clear my head and maybe think for a bit before I left San Diego.
I drove to the park and parked my car in the park's parking area. I grabbed my my phone, got out, locked the car and went to sit on a near by bench.

I got busy on my phone, checking my text messages.

Agh! I thought I told him not to text me, why doesn't he ever listen! Now who the fuck is thi-
Wait! I-it can't be her, how the fuck did she get my numbers, I blocked her and deleted her from my phone, What the fuck? How dare she even text after what she did. I'll never forgive her for what she did! She's fuckin worthless!

I was so enveloped in my thoughts that I didn't realise someone was sitting next to me, I took a peak at them and saw HER?! I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought I'd never see her again but here she is now, next to me. I mustard all my courage and greeted her.

"Hi, there." I faintly smiled.

She turned to look at me and I saw how beautiful she was from close up. Her beautiful white/green eyes looked into mine and it made me nervous. I felt the air leave my body as she smiled at me, she was magnificent.

"Oh, hey.", she greeted me back. She had such a soft and gentle voice, it melted my heart. As we spoke I couldn't help but notice how she smelled like roses and strawberries. She smelled so heavenly, it drew me closer to her, now I wanted her to be my target, i don't give fuck if she's seeing someone. I'll make sure she's mine and win that stupid bet to prove my brother wrong.

We continued to talk some more until it started to become dark, I offered to drive her home and she agreed. When we got to my car, I opened the car door for her and I saw her face expression change into discomfort. I smirked at her discomfort, it made me slightly amused. I got into the car, started it and drove out of the park. As I was driving I took a glance at her and saw how uncomfortable she was. There was silence for a bit but then she finally spoke up.

"Hey, Devon. You know I'm married, right?", she asked as she rubbed her ring on her finger.

"Yeah, I know. His name is Justin, right?", I answered calmly.

Five years back when Devon was still staying in San Diego, he was busy managing his father's business with his big brother. Devon had a friend, his name was Justin. He was Devon's personal assistant, they were really close, to the point where they could share personal things about their lives. So, at that time Justin had a girlfriend, who he merely loved but still wanted to marry her.

Devon never knew what she looked like until Justin announced that he got married to her a year later. He finally showed Devon her picture. When Devon first saw her he thought, how beautiful she was. But Devon also knew that Justin was seeing some other girl behind Evanly's back while they dated.

She looked so shocked and confused, I decided not to tell her how I knew Justin. We arrived in front of her home, she looked even more shocked. I bet she was wondering how I knew where she was staying. She asked how I knew where she lived.

"I have my ways.", I replied, smirking.

She stammered a bit then thanked me for the ride and quickly got out of my car. I looked at her as she walked to the gate. She was indeed really beautiful, even her body made her so attractive, her thick, curvy seductive body...fuck...

Those were all complete lies! As if that piece of shit introduced me to Evanly! I've known her before that little Justine of hers. I'm not a stalker, I'm just interested in her.

[Click] The sound of a camera taking a photo sounded.

One more...

What the fuck? What am I thinking? Devon don't think about shit like that, you're not here to stay, it's a bet and you'll be over and done with it in a few months. Don't forget what happened...

_________
Evanly

Justin and I layed in bed far apart from each other, in silence. Earlier on they just had a fight about why Justin was spending so much time with Lunna and less time time with Evanly. She felt left out and lonely, spending her time wondering around the house or going outside. She finally snapped and spoke up about It, which led to a fight. Now they lay in bed, not talking to each other. It was late at night. Evanly eventually fell asleep. Hours passed, when she woke up, she could hear a faint chuckle coming from next to her. She turned her head to see, even though her vision was a bit blurry she still saw Justin smiling at his phone.

"Justin? What are you doing up so late?", I asked him with a faint, low voice.

Justin heard Evanly's voice and quickly turned his phone off. He turned to look at Evanly, with a nervous look on his face.

"Oh, you're awake. I was just scrolling through my phone, I didn't notice it was that late...", he chuckled awkwardly.

"Don't try anything stupid"

Justine swiftly grabbed my neck tightly with one hand and looked angrily into my eyes. Not again...

"Now what is that supposed to mean? Don't provoke me Evenly. Just because we're at your parents' house doesn't mean you will act all cocky with me. Don't forget your place!", he clenched his teeth.

Panick began to set in, tears filling my eyes. I could breath! I couldn't say a word! I can't scream, he'll just strangle me even more. Fuck! I...I...can't...

"O-o-okay...I-i-I'm sorry...p-please let me go...", I struggled to speak, my words coming out in bits and pieces. He let go of me and went back to his phone.

I gasped for air and quickly jumped out of bed. I took deep breaths. My eyes filled with tears. My heart was racing, fear filled me like water in a tank. I can't sleep with him, I can't. Anger and pain came over me like a wave of emotions. I grabbed my phone and glasses and ran out of the room. I ran to the guest room and locked myself in there. I got in bed and began crying.

I'm tired of this! I can't take it anymore but...I can't leave him...I need him...I love him...he loves me. He was just angry...that's all. I sobbed into the pillows.

After a while I grabbed my phone and checked my phone. I saw that I had messsages from an unknown number. I opened them.

"I hope you didn't forget about our meet up today ;)"

~TO BE CONTINUED...~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 19K 39
Five years ago, Gabrielle left Castle Rock to follow her high school sweetheart and the father of her child to college. After he walks out of their l...
848K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
37K 813 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
103K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...