Let me sleep... (ON-HOLD | IT...

Por Lazy_Mina

Being rewritten. French numbers for the rewritten chapters and Chapter -- for old chapters. --- With a deadpa... Más

UN
DEUX
TROIS
QUATRE
SIX
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
2nd Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Give me more time

CINQ

1.1K 36 1
Por Lazy_Mina

Within the Chamber.

The sounds of footsteps resounded throughout the hallway in a slow rhythm as the Demon King walked in an elegant manner, following behind him are two servants who are carrying Ryo carefully.

As they were walking, the hallway grew brighter as windows appeared within their sight, large windows across the wall lit up the way.

"Drop him and leave." Without looking back, the Demon King commanded his servants.

Not questioning anything about his command, the servants laid Ryo down and slowly walked away without looking back.

Sensing their presence gone, the Demon King walked towards Ryo and grabbed him by the collar and slowly dragged the unconscious man to a dead end.

With a few swipes of his hand, the enchantment on the wall unlocked and a grand door appeared in front of them, automatically opening as soon as it showed up.

In a few straddles with Ryo being dragged by him, the Demon King soon arrived in front of another door.

Reaching out his hand, he slowly pushed it open, revealing an ancient chamber, large beautiful pillars stretched out in his sight, a red carpet placed in the middle.

The chamber was full of treasures and it shined bright with gold and all sorts of precious gems.

In the middle was an ancient altar, with beautiful cravings and dazzling engravings coloured in gold.

The Demon King walked closer to the altar, a figure was laid on top of the ancient altar, breathing steadily and hands placed together on top of their chest.

It was an alluring tranquil scenery, it would make everyone eager to find out about the mysterious person and to explore the whole chamber.

With Ryo in his hand, the Demon King walked closer to the person who was resting with a peaceful look plastered on his face, his long black hair spread all over the altar, his chest heaving up and down slowly.

Laying the unconscious Ryo on the ground, the Demon King started chanting a long sentence of an old ancient spell, slowly walking back as he faced both the unconscious people being lifted up slowly off the ground and off the altar.

The Demon King slowly stopped chanting his spell before redirecting his mana on the spell, the chant has been completed but the process was still on-going, hence he needs to keep his energy focused on the spell until it's over.

Closing his eyes, he sat down on the ground and meditated, it has been an hour and the process is almost over, he just needs to wait for it to be over and wrap up everything.

It took a few minutes before Ryo slowly dissipated as he merged with the other person, soon enough, the latter's pale skin slowly retained its original lustre, his lips gaining its vitality and his whole figure exuding a mysterious atmosphere.

Soon enough, the Demon King opened his eyes slowly as he felt all his energy coming back as the process was over. He stood up and walked over to the person, slowly placing him back down on the altar, it seems the spell was successful, however, it was the first time that he had attempted this ancient spell and side effects are to be expected but he still has no clue of what to expect.

A groan caught his attention, as the person on the altar slowly sat up, holding his head in pain.

"Ahhh- I would rather not sleep for a long time if the same situation happens again." The man said as he stretched his whole body which was numb from the lack of movement.

"It's been 6 years since I've gone to sleep." He said as he looked at the Demon King.

He inspected his body, looking at his hands carefully and noticed that his hair had grown quite long. He made a swiping gesture with his hand and a mirror appeared at that moment.

His face was still the same as it was years ago, strangely, this face was the same as Ryo had.

"Your soul took such a long time to find, you really are quite stubborn when you do not want to be found by anyone." The Demon King chuckled.

That's right, Ryo was the other half of the man's soul, now that his soul has completely merged, he was able to wake up from his long slumber.

The man grabbed his long hair and combed it with his hand, brushing it in distraction.

Suddenly, a sound of rushed footsteps were heard outside of the chamber before the door slammed open.

With no stop, the person rushed towards the man and hugged him tightly. Taking a few moments, the man brushed the other person's hair.

"Brother, I missed you!" With tears in her eyes, she looked up as she hugged her brother. She has imagined this scenario multiple times and she was happy that it finally occurred.

"It is very good to see you." Still brushing her hair, the man smiled and looked at the Demon King.

"I appreciate the effort, brother" The Demon King smiled from the man's words.

The man stopped his actions and his sister slowly let him go, sitting down on the altar as she watched her older brothers.

"Oota, do you remember everything?" The Demon King asked.

"Hm, I remember mostly everything but some stuff is a bit unclear, perhaps I'll remember everything later on." Oota said with a hand placed on his chin.

"Do you have any plans?"

"You know what I want." Oota said.

As if expecting this sort of response, the Demon King chuckled as he walked closer to his younger brother.

"Of course, now that he is back, I believe you are itching to go back over there. I won't bother you for now, let us go Saya, Oota needs some time alone." Without saying anything more, Saya smiled at Oota before she left the chamber with the Demon King.

Soon after they left, Oota stood up and suddenly disappeared in a flash, leaving the chamber alone with gems and all sorts of treasures gleaming everywhere, the enchantment once again activated, sensing that there were no more presences active inside the chamber and it was hidden once again.

On the other hand, Tanaka has finally woken up and headed straight to the bathroom. It was way bigger and better and more than his previous bathroom.

Steams surrounded the room as he dipped himself into the bathtub, soaps flying all over the place.

He leaned backwards on the bathtub and let a sigh escape his throat as he relaxed all his limbs, taking his time and soaked his whole body thoroughly until he was satisfied.

After half an hour, he finally got out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and wearing a new set of comfortable clothes.

Wearing his shoes, he finally went down and met with his sister in the garden. It was the first time he has set foot in here and believes that this place will be his favourite hangout place.

"Tanaka, how was your nap?" Suddenly, Miku appeared beside him, scaring the soul out of him, his face covered in black lines with his usual blank expression.

"It was good." After calming down, Tanaka replied and followed Miku.

The garden was fascinating, every turn they went, it would be full of beautiful blooming flowers.

Soon, a large luxurious gazebo slowly appeared in front of them. Seeing two familiar faces in the gazebo, Miku decided to grab Tanaka and pulled him.

Tanaka tried to keep up with Miku but with his horrible stamina, he was completely unable to match her, thus, he stopped running causing Miku to lose hold of his hand. Looking back, Miku watched Tanaka catch his breath and chuckled, slowly walking toward the gazebo.

'Running is so taxing' Tanaka thought, slowly walking towards the gazebo. After a minute of walking, he finally arrived in front of the gazebo.

As he stepped up on the platform, a deep chuckle was heard in front of him. Surprised, Tanaka lost his footing and tripped forward.

He closed his eyes and waited for him to hit the concrete but it never did. A soft chuckle once again resounded and Tanaka opened his eyes in curiosity.

In front of him was a man with long light brown hair and with mysterious black eyes. In fascination, Tanaka stared at the man and examined his features for a long time.

Not noticing their intimate position, Tanaka kept staring and did not pay any attention to the two on-lookers, one of them discovering a new side of themselves while the other only paid attention to the person they love.

===

Ahoy...It's 04h25

seriously, I wrote this for 3 hrs, anyways goodnight! I hope you enjoy this new chapter ;P

25/03/2023

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

474K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
89.8K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
985K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...