Chapter 31

(A/N: Good lord, I reread some chaoters and boy, you can imagine the cringe, I also have no clue how to proceex anymore, this is pretty much just a fanfic 🤣)

---

Sweet abode

Walking out of the store, Tanaka tried to use the newly bought ring place.

The ring wasn't comfortable to wear therefore he took out a necklace chain before sliding his new ring on the chain before attempting to wear it by himself.

The demon, however, looked over and found that his future husband (I used wife before but let's change that 😅) seems to be having a hard time so he came over to Tanaka's side and took the necklace from him before inching closer behind his back.

He circled his arms around Tanaka and clasped the necklace together.

"Thanks" Tanaka said and continued marching around as the demon looked at him with adoration.

"I touched him" he thought to himself as if he never touched a human being before or he's just so infatuated that he sees Tanaka as some sort of untouchable treasure.

(Don't cry now boy, god, why do I do this)

Marching around, Tanaka bought some useless and strange objects with no particular reason.

(IT'S 3 AM AND I'M HUNGRYYY)

Seeing the sun setting to dark, the demon finally stopped walking around and approached Tanaka.

"It's time to go home dear, I still have to make dinner for us"

He whishpered to Tanaka before holding his arm and dragged him into an isolated area.

Checking around to see whether there are signs of people around which in this case, there were none, therefore, the demon formed a portal with a slash of his hand before pulling Tanaka in with him.

Tanaka felt a bit of nausea from the sudden transport as they arrived.

Stumbling as he tried to walk forward but a hand wrapped around his shoulder to assist him.

Soon enough, he felt stable and balanced to walk by himself and gently pushed the other's hand down and went to sat down on the sofa.

He brought out the items he bought from his spatial ring.

He somehow learned how to use it while he was exploring the market.

He touched the spatial ring and voiced out "Open"

As soon as he said that word, a void appeared in front of him which is where he out his arms in, scoping for his items with their image in mind.

One by one, he took out every single items.

The first item that he paid attention to was the knife, it was sharo but he doesn't really know what's the use of it.

(I've already forgotten what it's supposed to be for 🤧 all the item tbh)

Perhaps he's use it just to show off or threaten people with.