Prologue

Transmigrating into his sister's favorite otome game as a mob and also as the heroine's little brother who changed overnight.

This cute lazy mob was surprised to see just how much him similarity this body and he has but there are a lot of differences, an example is the this body is clean and polished, looks like this mob is a part of a noble family, he looks younger and in his teenager, unlike the past him, he does look young but his skin wasn't soft nor glossy unlike now.

And this body was a young lively teenager but unfortunately he doesn't know about it, but now that he's in this body, he could be lazy all he wants and sleep anywhere, everytime.

But....

"Isn't this supposed to be an otome game?" he asked himself as he was chased by the male lead, his droopy eyes looking at the man, just walking to get away from the beast but he keeps walking closer and closer and step by step.

Σ(▼□▼メ) Help!

"Onee-san, help" he cried out and he saw the heroine hiding behind the wall watching as the male lead chases him around.

The heroine became a total fujoshi after that unexpected accident that makes you squeal everytime you think of it.

"You can do it, I support you guys" the heroine told them with her shining eyes and a man beside her looked at them with a complicated expression.

This is the second male lead, he is very thankful for the heroine's cute brother who appeared after coming from far away which is why he could spend more time together with the heroine, winning her over slowly.

"..."

"You're mine ▼_▼" the love interest confessed to the cute little mob, this man, what is his real identity? and the cute mob also wondered about how did he attract this beast?

Oh god, how could the plot change greatly?

Being able to transmigrate in an otome game after dying! And into the body of someone who looks like him as well? How mysterious!

All of that is fine as long as he can get all the sleep and happiness, but why does he have to go through all this troublesome challenges of learning magic just to get a satisfying sleep? Hah?!?!

And family, please, can you guys stop looking at him weirdly, it makes him confuse.

Also! Why are you chasing after him when he didn't do anything, Aah?!?

"I'll never let you go ever in this lifetime"
The man next to him whispered while Tanaka just listened quietly.

"..." Tanaka has no idea how to respond.

This is only suppose to be romance, why are there tragedies?!?!? As usual, love is full of challenges.