CINQ

Within the Chamber.

The sounds of footsteps resounded throughout the hallway in a slow rhythm as the Demon King walked in an elegant manner, following behind him are two servants who are carrying Ryo carefully.

As they were walking, the hallway grew brighter as windows appeared within their sight, large windows across the wall lit up the way.

"Drop him and leave." Without looking back, the Demon King commanded his servants.

Not questioning anything about his command, the servants laid Ryo down and slowly walked away without looking back.

Sensing their presence gone, the Demon King walked towards Ryo and grabbed him by the collar and slowly dragged the unconscious man to a dead end.

With a few swipes of his hand, the enchantment on the wall unlocked and a grand door appeared in front of them, automatically opening as soon as it showed up.

In a few straddles with Ryo being dragged by him, the Demon King soon arrived in front of another door.

Reaching out his hand, he slowly pushed it open, revealing an ancient chamber, large beautiful pillars stretched out in his sight, a red carpet placed in the middle.

The chamber was full of treasures and it shined bright with gold and all sorts of precious gems.

In the middle was an ancient altar, with beautiful cravings and dazzling engravings coloured in gold.

The Demon King walked closer to the altar, a figure was laid on top of the ancient altar, breathing steadily and hands placed together on top of their chest.

It was an alluring tranquil scenery, it would make everyone eager to find out about the mysterious person and to explore the whole chamber.

With Ryo in his hand, the Demon King walked closer to the person who was resting with a peaceful look plastered on his face, his long black hair spread all over the altar, his chest heaving up and down slowly.

Laying the unconscious Ryo on the ground, the Demon King started chanting a long sentence of an old ancient spell, slowly walking back as he faced both the unconscious people being lifted up slowly off the ground and off the altar.

The Demon King slowly stopped chanting his spell before redirecting his mana on the spell, the chant has been completed but the process was still on-going, hence he needs to keep his energy focused on the spell until it's over.

Closing his eyes, he sat down on the ground and meditated, it has been an hour and the process is almost over, he just needs to wait for it to be over and wrap up everything.

It took a few minutes before Ryo slowly dissipated as he merged with the other person, soon enough, the latter's pale skin slowly retained its original lustre, his lips gaining its vitality and his whole figure exuding a mysterious atmosphere.

Soon enough, the Demon King opened his eyes slowly as he felt all his energy coming back as the process was over. He stood up and walked over to the person, slowly placing him back down on the altar, it seems the spell was successful, however, it was the first time that he had attempted this ancient spell and side effects are to be expected but he still has no clue of what to expect.

A groan caught his attention, as the person on the altar slowly sat up, holding his head in pain.

"Ahhh- I would rather not sleep for a long time if the same situation happens again." The man said as he stretched his whole body which was numb from the lack of movement.