Chapter 32

(Sorry for an excuse of a chapter, please read the end note as well)

---

Begging for attention

It's another early morning with Tanaka who barely wants to leave his warm bed.

And it has been a few days that he had been staying at the mysterious demon's house.

Tanaka stared at the ceiling thoughtlessly, his body well-rested as it refuses to sleep any longer.

As if sensing the silent movements inside his room, the demon knocked gently on his door before opening it.

Although he was well-rested, Tanaka didn't want to say a word, hence, he just stared at the other party for a long while, waiting for the other to speak.

"Good morning!" An enthusiasm voice boomed within the whole room as the demon danced around Tanaka's current room.

Surprised by such enthusiasm this early morning, Tanaka raised his eyebrow before he yawned.

"Oh no no, it's time for breakfast and you shall not go back to sleep again, we need to go out later and walk around the city ^^"

The demon said as he noticed Tanaka settling his bed once again for a nap.

(I'm also sleepy, help)

With a groan, Tanaka pulled his blanket over his head but he was suddenly carried along with his blanket towards the living room before he was placed down on the sofa.

It was a very smooth and soft cushioned, with small pillows all over the cushion.

The demon opened the television and left Tanaka alone to go to the kitchen, settling plates and wares down for breakfast.

(I don't even remember whether there are supposed to be gadgets here)

With the television open, Tanaka's attention were taken away by the entertaining channels inside this technology before he settled down on his blanket and kept watching.

---

Breakfast is over and he is once full again, thanks to the food cooked by the demon with his professional culinary skill.

He patted his stomach and laid his back lazily on the sofa, waiting for all the food to digest.

The television was still on and the weather was warm, the comfy environment made Tanaka feel sleepy as he kept looking at the screen, hogging the blanket closer to him.

On the other side of the sofa was the demon who paid attention to every single detail that Tanaka made, smiling and helping the other settle down in a more comfortable position.

It was a warm afternoon revolving inside this large saloon, the tv was playing continuously at a decent volume and the breeze was brewing in from the open window with the curtains swaying along its rhythm, creating a beautiful image in front of the demon's sight, everything here was etched into his memory and he prays that this moment will never end.

Listening to the silent breathings beside him, he closed his eyes and noted every single details in his memory while slowly feeling the sleepiness seep into his consciousness as the warmth along with the breeze cycle around him, resulting in his relaxation and in the end, he fell asleep sitting besides Tanaka, leaning back on the sofa and head laying sideways as his breathings stabilized.

The mask on his face was a bit crooked but secured enough to not fall down and accidentally expose his hidden identity.

In all honestly, there are no reasons for him to be using a mask other than to hide his human identity and protect his privacy from people who are paranoids, as well as people who loves to take advantage of such situation, hence, the demon decided it would be a good plan to separate him human identity and demon identity.