Chapter 1

Chapter 1: My Fateful Accident?

---

The approaching bus was so fast but he did not bother to try and avoid as his listlessness kept him from walking, he felt that he won't be able to dodge it anyway so why not just stay still and get hit but his mind has been telling him to move and dodge.

If he moves, the driver could change direction to avoid hitting him but he denies it and kept being lazy and hard-headed he doesn't want to accept that, what his mind said was right but why bother now?

He's too late and in addition, he's extremely too lazy to move.

"TANAKAAA!!" his little sister screamed, terrified that her brother wasn't moving and was only standing still, waiting for the oncoming vehicle to come and blast him off.

Tears flow down her eyes and her eyes met Tanaka's eyes, Tanaka still didn't move, his droopy eyes only stared at his sister as he whispered, making his sister cry more

"Sorry"

That was his last world before he was flung in the air, isn't this much better than causing other more accidents.

He was angry and upset for making his sister cry because he could never bear to see her tears flowing down from those delicate cheeks and that was the last time he saw her cry.

He's also quite sad for leaving without telling his parents anything but now, he could sleep all he wants, now that he's dead, no one could stop or bother him anymore.

---

That's what he thought but now...

Isn't he suppose to be dead, how come he is well and breathing?!

As of now, he is currently in front of a man, who seems to be scolding him.

"We will go home, whether you like it or not, I won't let you stay here again" the man said with authority.

The man feels a little strange because the boy in front of him didn't argue with him like he usually does but the man was still thankful that the young man didn't argue with him because if he did, the older man would've lost and they wouldn't be able to go back home to the main mansion for another year, if this continues, they won't be able to go home for the lifetime.

"I'll tell the servants to get some of your clothes" the man said and two servants approached him and they also left quickly, heading toward a room.

"Young master, you should rest for a bit before we set out" a man with a butler set up, said to him.

'This guy seems to be a butler, but wait, what did he say, master?'

The young lad is full of confusion, the butler stared at him with interest and was amused that the young lad seems to be confused, seeing that his face is full of confusion, he looks like a pitifully lost hamster, so cute.

"Young master" the butler called out for his master, pulling him out of his trance, the young lad looks at the butler and examines him.

'This man is really tall and slender, heh, and his hair and eyes are black, oh wow, his eyes are really sharp, he looks like someone who could see through you, he looks fine, oh.. my eyes seems to be sharper than before...Oh even my hearings got sharper'

He thought to himself, his eyes sloppy and tired, he nodded his head to the butler, the butler is surprised by the sudden change of attitude, the young master would've run away, as to avoid sleeping, in addition, the young master eyes were droopy but still sharp, and the thing is, right now, the young master's eyes are droopier than ever before.

The butler only thought his master is extremely tired, and didn't think too much about it but unknown to the both of them, the young master and Tanaka is of the same body but not the same person, they also have their own differences, their personality, how much they sleep, family, and they also have many similarities, their identity, body and their preferences and more.

"Let me lead you to your room" the butler make way and Tanaka stood up walking toward the butler.

The butler is taller than him by a head, so he has to lift his head up to see him but he didn't want to so he just stared straight into the butler's chest.

The butler thought about how graceful and noble his master is, but in reality, Tanaka is only lazy and tired.

---

Arriving in the room, the butler told Tanaka everything about when will they be leaving, Tanaka gained some information about this man from a memory that appeared out of nowhere, it seems that he can only learn their name but not their relationship with Tanaka is.

Tanaka is a bit confuse if he should call the butler using his name, but he decided he would and didn't bother to think much of it.

"Hansen" the butler was startled, hearing the gentle voice of Tanaka, the butler, Hansen was surprised to hear Tanaka's voice, previously, Tanaka's voice was usually full of energy, but now, his voice is really gentle and soft but then again, Hansen only thought that his master is tired so he didn't think much of it.

"Well then, tomorrow, we will be leaving early so take your time and sleep, Young Master" the butler said and he took off, leaving Tanaka behind.

Tanaka was laying on the bed thinking about what happened earlier and he stood up, looking around the room.

What a fancy bedroom! he decided to tour the room and saw a human-sized mirror, and shock overcame him.

"I look so pale and sharp" Tanaka whispered to himself.

"Is this even me?"

And suddenly, something hit him.

"I died...But is it possible that I transmigrated into another body who looks like me?" he again asked himself, absolutely confused but tomorrow, he will discover new things, he won't expect the things he refused to believe actually existed.

Looking at himself once again, he turns back and lay back down the bed and he saw his sister's crying face as he closed his eyes and his parents worried faces and he slowly fell asleep.

"I'm sorry, I let you down" he mumbled.

°°°

UwU, a new update, it's not good tho since I'm not good with organizing stories which is why I deeply apologize

Oh and thanks for reading, Cya

And I'll try harder to learn English, thanks to everyone

Date: May 7, 2019